[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 80 KB, 600x325, All I wanted was a son who didn't dress up like cartoon girls...jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10287748 No.10287748[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Where did it all go wrong, /jp/?

>> No.10287752

I dropped out of high school.

>> No.10287751

Once while drunk I joked with my father about being a little girl, wearing only panties around around the house, drinking tea and stuff, I even did show him Barasuishou's dress and told him I'd like to wear that, we laughed thus I thought everything was fine, later I saw him crying in his bedroom.

That's the second time I've seen him cry, the other time was when my grandfather, his father, died, you can imagine how hard did hit, he still talks to me normally but from time to time when we exchange glances I can see "those eyes" in him, I broke something I can't fix.

May this serve of advice to any of you before letting your tongue run wild.

>> No.10287771

>>10287752

Me too. When I was 13.

>> No.10287779

More like where didn't it go right

>> No.10287792

>>10287751

Urgh, I want to fucking kill you. Holy shit, I'm as big a hiki socially stunted idiot you can get, but jesus christ I know when to keep my mouth shut.

How? What? I just don't understand. How could anyone bring this up in front of family? You literally led him to your computer to show him a dress? Good god, man. I don't care how drunk you were.

Fuck's sake man, my day is ruined.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action