[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 169 KB, 423x404, Buttranger1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10216103 No.10216103[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Behind you is a symbol of oppression!

/jp/, where a thousand NEETs have languished under the name of this man, Anonymous, who has been held up to you as the shining example of freedom!

You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you from tearing down this CORRUPT BOARD! Let me tell you the truth about Anonymous from the words of /jp/'s own janitor, meido-san.

"The Buttranger didn't ban Anonymous, he saved /jp/ then took the blame for his ban so that I could, to my shame, build a lie around this fallen idol. I praised the mad NEET who tried to shitpost on my own board but I can no longer live with my lie. It is time to trust the NEETs of /jp/ with the truth and it is time for me to resign."

And do you accept this janitor's resignation? Do you accept the resignation of all these otaku? Of all the CORRUPT?

We take /jp/ from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity. And we give it to you, the NEETs. /jp/ is yours! None shall interfere, shitpost as you please.

>> No.10216109

Is that a line from the latest batman movie

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action