[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 107 KB, 377x500, reimu07.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1007297 No.1007297 [Reply] [Original]

"Rinnosuke-san?"
It appears that someone has arrived for the first time in a while. I wanted to continue reading, but my guest was God, I couldn't just pretend to be out.
"You're there, aren't you?"
The God dressed in red had no need to bother preventing my potential ruse as she was already behind me.
"Oh, it's just you, Reimu. I always tell you not to just walk into my living room, don't I?"

Reimu is God.
Rinnosuke agreed, don't bother him about it.

>> No.1007337

Hence why I am a misotheist/dystheist.

>> No.1007365

God of destruction

>> No.1007376

I also didn't realize how huge of a bitch Reimu was until I finally got around to reading this story:

"On the way back, a youkai was just sitting there minding its own business. And it was enjoying a book, too!"
I attempted throwing in a comment, "Isn't that fine? It's not a big deal," but I was ignored.
"I tried to exterminate it with a surprise attack, but it retaliated! It was pretty cocky and strong. I didn't expect shots to come from behind, because I let my guard down..."
One can only think that the youkai was the misfortunate one. But I wonder what happened to her, if she just launched a surprise attack and then let her guard down.

"Rinnosuke-san, are you listening?"
"Yeah, I'm not."
"...And then, I beat the crap out of it and came here."
Looks like however I replied I'd get the same response. Reimu turned around to show her back and said, "See!" and puffed her cheeks.
"And I just got this skirt mended the other time too..."
"A magnificent tear. I see very well, and so you want me to fix that."
"Right now."

>> No.1007381

>>1007376
Either Marisa isn't interested in shikigami or just wanted to change the conversation topic. I told her the details of Reimu's arrival. I said, "You're kind of like Reimu," or some other conversation filler while she poked around Reimu's luggage. She took out three books from her belongings. I felt a light shock. Those books are a part of the same series as these 12 volumes I have here. Why does Reimu have these...?
"Hm? Interested in this book? It's Reimu, so she probably thought, 'It looked pretty important to the youkai so I took it,' or something."
What a fucking bitch.

>> No.1009033

Reimu is a fucking bitch and so a bump is essential.

ITT we discuss Reimu

>> No.1009042
File: 214 KB, 498x1285, 1216133478294.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Image says everything.

>> No.1009049

Reimu is mid tier

Zun agreed etc

>> No.1009053
File: 406 KB, 592x800, 1216133640543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reimu is awesome.

>> No.1009059

>>1009049
Reimu is the master of the spellcard system. She can never die. Because she is the system, she can defeat anything within the system.

Reimu is EX tier.

>> No.1009064

>>1009059

lol no

>> No.1009067

>>1009064
Lurk moar.

>> No.1009081

>>1009067

the spell card system was created in the first place so the hakurei shrine maiden isn't accidently killed by youkai challengers

lurk the fuck moar newfag

>> No.1009096

>>1009053
Why did you post a picture of Hina?

>> No.1009555
File: 115 KB, 450x600, 1216143613279.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reimu is a bitch, this I can't deny. But really, we need to put this into context for a moment; almost every character in Touhou is a bitch. Hell, even Rinnosuke acts like a total jerk to Youmu when she comes along to fix a problem with all the ghosts in his shop and get back a lantern she lost.

Reimu takes things from Youkai because in her mind Youkai aren't people, she barely treats the big ones with respect and it seems more because fighting them is a bother then actually liking them, but she'll happily beat up a Youkai she sees on the way home, even if it isn't doing anything.

Youkai on the other hand eat humans, even the dead bodies buried by humans. Some attack without provocation and start trouble for no reason beyond boredom. Reimu has been dealing with them as a exterminator for most of her life and now that the spell card system is in place she just beats them up now and again to keep them in their place rather then killing them like she once did. This isn't seen as a bad thing, Youkai are monsters by their very definition.

So yeah, Reimu is a bitch in a setting full of bitches. She doesn't think twice about ignoring people and doing what she wants and many others follow a similar way of thinking, albeit to their own ideals. Some kind of balance is found, but it's a odd balance, Reimu does good things and she does annoying things, at least she does her job. To the Youkai she's one of the biggest monsters going, but that's ok, their Youkai.

tl;dr Reimu is top dog and everyone else is her bitch. I wouldn't have it any other way.

>> No.1009566

>>1009555
>tl;dr Reimu is top dog and everyone else is her bitch. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Well said.

>> No.1009577

People arguing about tiers with the rebuttal lurk moar.

>> No.1009595

>>1009053
this
>>1009096

>> No.1009623

Only time Reimu's not a bitch, she fails miserably.

So she stays being a bitch.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action