[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 61 KB, 400x500, goodbye.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10000785 No.10000785[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I don't want to spend even one more minute in this trashcan.
I want to be free and post what I want without being persecuted for it.
/jp/ isn't the godly place it used to be anymore, no more Gods lurk here. Only /q/ueers and intolerant janitors. The GOLDEN AGE of /jp/ is gone... The good old days are gone... Even ZUN!bar is gone. New /jp/ is but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, compared to the old /jp/. There's no more point in browsing /jp/ unless you're a poopshlmer or deviantartest newcomer that only posts in Touhou threads.The NEET threads are pathetic; posts getting deleted left and right when their opinions clash with the janitor's, they're like concentration camps. The light novels threads are forbidden and everything else that made old /jp/ good is gone.

/jp/ is dead.

I am tired /jp/. I just want a familiar place to spend my final days in peace...
If you remember the good old days as well but are stuck in here because the internet is basically pretty empty, bland, and boring outside of /jp/, feel free to drop in and describe your pet theory about where and when /jp/ went wrong.

>> No.10000788

worst copypasta.

>> No.10000789
File: 36 KB, 549x805, epic touhou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

do you guys ever get dry skin and start peeling off dead layers of skin on your face and it hurts?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action