Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.11693829 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1338356923653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11693829

>>11693825
Perhaps you are right. All Yukaris are beautiful and deserve praise.
I still prefer the last one though.

>> No.10683956 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1302837183646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10683956

>>10683949
Dohohoho

anyways posting some delicious mature-looking Yukari

>> No.9967248 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, PnYkrRn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967248

What's going on here?

>> No.9436086 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, PnYkrRn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9436086

>>9436080

>> No.9329403 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1338356923653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9329403

>> No.9264705 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1326685316250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9264705

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyQr3XyFSlc
will better days be coming jp/?
Also if you know the Japanese version of this song, you are a real /jp/er.

>> No.9089694 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1326685316250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9089694

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y48ZwmVF-2M
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GETCHA LOVE
GETCHA DREAMS
GETCHA LIFE
DAY BY DAY, IN THE BIG CITY
TONIGHT, HURRICANE
TOUCH,
BURNING TOUCH

>> No.8573641 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, PnYkrRn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8573641

>> No.8420589 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, Piano.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8420589

>> No.8167694 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, Piano.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8167694

>> No.7381685 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1302837183646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7381685

>> No.7227002 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 3590452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7227002

>> No.6253039 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, b16ef32fe6e5388cd1fce13827e257bd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6253039

Ran kinda looks like a dude. You can't unsee it.

>> No.5514567 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, b16ef32fe6e5388cd1fce13827e257bd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5514567

Ran kinda looks like a dude. You can't unsee it.

>> No.5496479 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, b16ef32fe6e5388cd1fce13827e257bd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5496479

Ran kinda looks like a dude. You can't unsee it.

>> No.5132106 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, b16ef32fe6e5388cd1fce13827e257bd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5132106

Ran kinda looks like a dude. You can't unsee it.

>> No.3438173 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, sample_192df090352b847820025c5df0d86512fcfe56d4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3438173

>>3438157

>> No.3283223 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1237954050652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3283223

>>3283115

Beats the Dino Riders brainbox theory.

>> No.2762234 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1237954050652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2762234

>>2762202

Pretty much that.
Inari = rice and ritual purity. Gap youkai = actual backup.

>> No.2671418 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1237954050652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2671418

>>2671403
Oh yeah, now I remember. Kanako herself brought her flunkies along to gensokyo during the Mountain of Faith event, so I guess there are more beings capable of doing this.

>> No.2636584 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, yukariblackdress.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2636584

Long cool woman in a black dress

>> No.2599763 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 1237954050652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2599763

Yukari is a refined, respectable lady in her finest years.

>> No.2372176 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 3590452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2372176

>>2372164
Where'd you hear that?

>> No.2329768 [View]
File: 173 KB, 1048x840, 3590452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2329768

>>2329696



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]