Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.10835840 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1333464209720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10835840

>>10835825

Watch out for oncoming trains.

>> No.10727544 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1290484832488.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727544

why she is so happy?

>> No.10432477 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1312785753276.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10432477

>>10432468

Actually, other than the "old hag" schtick, I'd say Yukari is one of the characters better represented in the fanon.

>> No.10267913 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 6ae65ab63e61a19d0bec972e8403c375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10267913

>invading
>gensokyo

>> No.10000443 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 6ae65ab63e61a19d0bec972e8403c375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10000443

>>10000415

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

Let's wait till Comiket 83 and see what the layout for the convention will be. It will probably be more than 70% Touhou material.

>> No.9950700 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1320196265300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9950700

>>9950670
Seeing you talk like that so seriously of her reminds me of a monkey playing with a shotgun.

>> No.9812381 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, yukari10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9812381

You're not spending another night alone, are you Anon?

You need to do something wild and exciting, like spend the night with me.

C'mon it'll be fun. I wont bite

>> No.9737975 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1344647553773.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737975

i imagine yukari smells like my jizz because of how much i pump out fapping to her wwwwwww

>> No.9575933 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 6ae65ab63e61a19d0bec972e8403c375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9575933

Yukari FUCKING Yakumo.

You cannot define a stronger character. It is impossible.
Defining a character's strengths defines that they have a weakness that they are not. A boundary between what they are and what they aren't invites Yukari's power.

>>9575862

No she hasn't.
She claimed to be weaker than the Watatsuki sisters. This was a ruse, she wanted their sake.
She claimed to be "no match" for Shikieiki. She never clarified.

>> No.9555804 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 6ae65ab63e61a19d0bec972e8403c375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9555804

>>9555716

Boundary of Omnipotence and Impotence -> Power-man is Power-less.

Yukari is still undefeatable.

>> No.9542263 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 6ae65ab63e61a19d0bec972e8403c375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9542263

>>9542133

Still inferior to Yukari.

Boundary of Power and Weakness -> Power-man is now incapable of anything.

By defining a character, you define what they are not, and in that boundary lies Yukari.

>> No.9518875 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1333464209720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9518875

It is impossible to define a character stronger than Yukari because defining a character means defining what they are not, thereby creating a boundary between [What they are] and [What they aren't], and she can change that.

Omnipotent? Impotent.

>> No.9424134 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1330501328493.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9424134

Yukari is the most powerful touhou.
She can just manipulate a border to defeat any opponent.

>> No.9376950 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1335327063063.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9376950

>> No.9292119 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1337124898910.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9292119

Here's my list formatted for 4chan X users:

Trips:
/!RAILgUnr8s/
/!XanaDuh0e2/
/!SatenLDUFQ/
/!xQm9.FabbA/
/!!m8P/8ZqdPnr/
/!MuQGL65shc/
/!ARCIkc4cG6/
/!!vPEaWM5chi6/
/!!jf9Wsx0P62h/
/!!jaqC5ZSsic6/
/!!wEyYEw5OlKU/
/!RAILgUnr8s/
!lYtRBoeK.2/
/!iCatlc5Iw6/
/!storyRpJp6/
/!yFBUixGIig/
/!l5Ju6Ly8I2/
/!ge9bznqAsg/
/!YLuFFdRcFQ/
/!mc9Mg97zUQ/
/!!JNQ902tTVrt/
/!fURFaGCuMs/
/!7N40RVTnT6/
/!!Xv4xTc/ZBfX/
/!Z3k3UK97VA/
/!KcN/UL6a9s/
/!fSeTp6ahzo/
/!AkechidrxE/
/!Sherylyo2U /
/!.i6hNKp29I/
/!!T3dW8SatkER/
/!3YXo0OR3GA/
/!FH4JP0E0zs/
/!IKtfu6xpCY/
/!Nazism.l9U
/!!edc3Nzj8GMS/
/!XIzIN5bvns/
/!!A8BrPmZzO+j/
/!I8PjSaya5Y/
/!jQq7hyDXCQ/
/!!cBBRcXcrMHp/
/!!tzFdfl418Yj/
/!HELLB/V.96/
/!mHBuh/tvfE/
/!!koYS2rsMYWS/
/!zJD1oBlKBY/
/!WawSatenCE/
/!2K23m85knQ/
/!StaIqxr34U/
/!!XRG0ZB4JlhM/
/!Tohsaka8ks/
/!barYV1VtIA/


>>9292072

Yes. You can use 4chan StyleScript if you want to achieve that. It's really nice.

>>9292086

/jp/ has been doing this for years. You sound ridiculous. Sorry that you got filtered, but keep it to yourself.

>> No.9230827 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1337124898910.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9230827

>>9230803

He's recently in Japanese cinema too. Marrying an attractive intelligent man who has accomplished more than you ever will doesn't make her a slut.

This is a backwards rationalization because you're jealous.

Your bitterness sustains me.

>> No.9174168 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1335327063063.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9174168

“The older I get, the more clearly I remember things that never happened.”

-Yakumo Yukari

>> No.9027048 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1335327063063.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9027048

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Golden Sun 1 & 2

Advance Wars 1 & 2

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga

and uh what else?

>> No.9024100 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1333464209720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9024100

Yukari is the only person we need because she is more powerful than anything.

So long as you are subject to definitions and concepts, Yukari is superior. Even the boundary of Omnipotence and Impotence.

>> No.9017071 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1333464209720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9017071

If we want the strongest of strongest characters, then Yukari is beyond omnipotent.

She could depower other omnipotent characters by inverting the boundary of omnipotence and impotence.

>> No.8906739 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1333464209720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8906739

>>8906683

But by that logic, wouldn't making heterochromia more common make them less sought after since they aren't rare anymore?

>> No.8795650 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1323285708931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8795650

Yukarin, because she can open a portal for the two of us right before the crash and we would escape leaving the plane to kill all those normals.
Then we would hold a tea party at the shrine...

>> No.8635629 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1312785753276.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8635629

>>8635491

I would buy her and let her go.

>>8635430

Uh, pic related I guess. I don't have a lot of Yukari pics sorted out.

>> No.8430988 [View]
File: 766 KB, 1400x1980, 1319339948146.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8430988

I like where this thread is going.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]