2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!
>>35190381lol jk :^) get rekt pathetic loser :^) :^) :^)
>>32663465mfw the Gou culprit will be some newly introduced gacha character
>>14300600>finer things in otaku culture. and kankolle.hehe
>>11516242>implying Sakuya isn't a whoreThere are more doujins about Sakuya getting fucked than about everyone else.We all counted them.
Your penis size is not even human! It's fucking small.
Have any good visual novels come out recently? (2010+)Anything almost-kingtier should be fine.
>>8254955Hopefully it gets translated promptly, even if people are still buttpained about Umineko. I can't wait for the trolling.
>>7861699>covering your body in caramel
>She sees your penis
Meanwhile at Witch-hunt: * Translation: 45% * Editing: 15% * Picture Editing: 15%;_;
Bad endings are a 99.9% probability.Good endings happen 0.1% of the time. So I guess you could call them a miracle.
Erika sucks. She's used goods.Signed:Bernkastel
>>6873975>>6875256>>6873980Have a problem with my "HAPPY ENDING, goats?
>R07's face right now.
>>6753954>Sumika was the best character
>>6748948My face when i think about people crying for thinking they are goats.Pathethic,