Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.6234347 [View]

>>6234322
Well, yeah, after you break her mind...

>> No.6126066 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, don't tase sanae bro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6126066

>>6126049
I remember this doujin more clearly now.
Nevermind. Don't translate this either.

>> No.5683140 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, don't tase sanae bro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5683140

>>5683119
Exactly.

>> No.5581518 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, don't tase sanae bro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5581518

>>5581504
ALL MY HATE

>> No.5438643 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, donttasemebro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5438643

>> No.5153131 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, 1239186739664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5153131

>>5152619

IT'S SUPER TASER POKING TIME!
SUPER TASER POKING TIME!
SUPER TASER POKING TIME!
SUPER TASER POKING TIME!

>> No.4880989 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, don't tase sanae bro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4880989

>>4880975
KYA-

>> No.4697407 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, donttasemebro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4697407

>> No.4662715 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, 1239186739664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4662715

>>4662711
So I guess tasers are still the viable option.

>> No.4055012 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, 1242524291987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4055012

>> No.2604557 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, 1242524291987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2604557

>>2604552
Yeah, I've been considering it.

>> No.2466659 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, 1239186739664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2466659

>>2466648

Sanae - 0
Taser - 1

>> No.2428329 [View]
File: 99 KB, 431x484, 1239186739664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2428329

>>2428316
Zombie tits!



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]