[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Search:


View post   

>> No.12197042 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1400476588280.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12197042

Everything was going well and then this guy had to come and post shitty cosplays

>> No.12170885 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, We just dont know.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12170885

Utsuho, as long as they talk about nuclear physics.

>> No.12128052 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1360794583557.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12128052

>>12128050

>> No.11683138 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1360794583557.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11683138

>>11683119
>>11683134
This fucking artist, man...

>> No.11580554 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1362368990173.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11580554

>> No.10887437 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1364492948434.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10887437

>> No.10885585 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, we just dont know.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10885585

How do you feel /jp/?

>> No.10858900 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1362368990173.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10858900

Have all Touhou works (not just the games) been translated by a baboon with a Japanese-English dictionary or does ZUN really write in such a cryptic fashion?

>> No.10690939 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1364492948434.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10690939

>> No.10686611 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1362368990173.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10686611

>>10683291

>> No.10673788 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1362368990173.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10673788

What's up with post cooldown being longer if you have sage in the email field? Does moot not know what sage is for?

>> No.10563835 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1358992927484.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10563835

>> No.10534112 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1360794583557.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10534112

Are you perfectly sure it's really a bird? Would you bet your life on it?

>> No.10485091 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1357942944273.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10485091

>> No.10479448 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, we just dont know.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10479448

>> No.10469567 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1357942944273.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10469567

>>10469562

>> No.10399263 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1357942944273.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10399263

>>10399257

>> No.10393163 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1357942944273.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10393163

>>10393158
ya

>> No.10348132 [View]
File: 917 KB, 250x251, 1354046987350.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10348132

Navigation
View posts[-48][-24][+24][+48][+96]