Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.9918839 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1225937878430.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9918839

>>9918813
I know the one you mean, but don't have it.

>> No.9386298 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, MarisaCallsYukariSlut.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9386298

I agree with Marisa.

>> No.9245600 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, MarisaCallsYukariSlut.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9245600

Have sex with the following in order:

Yukari => Kanako => Suwako => Sanae

If you go out of order, you either die or have to start over.

>> No.8017806 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1244665356047.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8017806

>> No.6651576 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, Marisa_shittalkin2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6651576

>>6651557

>> No.6590813 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, marisa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6590813

>> No.6437657 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, marisa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6437657

>> No.6426051 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1289270736460.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6426051

>yukari

>> No.6418797 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, marisa fandom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6418797

>> No.6207388 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, marisa fandom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6207388

>>6207377

>> No.6033733 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1265602295097.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6033733

studying in japan now.
go to akihabara to see if it is as wack as people say.
no avalanche of otaku culture as i exit station, disappoint.
walk by pachinko parlor.
guy walks up and gives me nametag with 酒豪 as present, asks for picture.
everyone laughs at the stupid foreigner.

>> No.5781225 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1271756751594.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5781225

>> No.5577124 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1271756751594.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5577124

>> No.4926735 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1269318124952.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4926735

>> No.4800314 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, marisa_says_yukari.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4800314

>> No.4753180 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1195878326140.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4753180

>>4753161
It's a joke.

Remember this?

>> No.4706432 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1267604262842.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4706432

>> No.4545151 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1267604262842.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4545151

>> No.4529988 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1266031976800.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4529988

>> No.4375583 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1264400073931.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4375583

>> No.4352672 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1262190668554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4352672

>> No.4322644 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1262190668554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4322644

>> No.4319334 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1264400073931.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4319334

>> No.4275029 [View]
File: 41 KB, 308x227, 1262190668554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4275029

>>4275010
Shut up, cirno



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]