[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique


View post   

File: 1.54 MB, 1290x1785, IMG_5629.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880772 No.6880772 [Reply] [Original]

OP got completely shit on in the comments for this, why does coom art upset people so much?

>> No.6880774
File: 596 KB, 1290x1205, IMG_5630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880774

>> No.6880777

>>6880772
Cause we are people unlike you are.

>> No.6880779

>>6880774
you just know that was a roastie who posts ass to her insta errday.

>> No.6880780

>>6880774
what site even is this?

>> No.6880783

>>6880774
Christ what an unloveable sexless cunt

>> No.6880784

>>6880780
Reddit

>> No.6880788

>>6880774
Incredibly cringe critique. If tbe artist wanted to draw a hot ass he wouldve drawn it differently and even if the motivation was spot on it still wouldn't contradict the message one bit

>> No.6880789

>>6880779
>>6880783
wheres the lie tho
it is objectively, obviously not done for anything but ass. Why do coomers gets so upset when people call them out on their pathetic, thinly vailed porn

>> No.6880790

>>6880789
projection.

>> No.6880792

>>6880789
There’s nothing wrong with panting asses the commenter wants us to live in a sexless society where people are only allowed to enjoy the human body in a pornographic context.

>> No.6880793

>>6880774
lol he's actually right your piece is just a lazy study what do you expect retard?

>> No.6880795

>>6880789
>Why do coomers gets so upset when people call them out
did the artist get upset? I only see the comment you posted from someone who got offended by the title

>> No.6880797

>>6880792
and what if he's not into ass, and painted it for the critique/vanity commentary? there are lots of assumptions made here.

>> No.6880798

>>6880789
>it is objectively, obviously not done for anything but ass.
t. Nodraw and/or roastie

>> No.6880799

>>6880795
NTA, I’m the op (of this post, not the Reddit one.) and looking at the post, the op (reddit)doesn’t give a fuck about the comments as he hasn’t responded to any and even has more coom art on their page, which is honestly really good

>> No.6880802
File: 156 KB, 447x447, 1wz3as.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880802

>>6880774
This kills the d/ic/klet. Also post more examples of people blast op or else you are just a sensationalist faggot.

>> No.6880805

>>6880797
I’ll stand by that assumption that he indeed does like ass, it’s the focal point.

>> No.6880806
File: 36 KB, 728x586, 1556474750496.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880806

Seems pretty obvious that he's making a commentary on e-thots who are addicted to social media attention, the simps that prop them up, and maybe implicitly criticizing the culture that creates this environment.
If that's your artistic intention, are you NOT supposed to accurately depict what said thots factually DO? Where's the hypocrisy?
This, by the way, isn't necessarily an endorsement of the artist's message. I jack off to thick hos too. This is a simple analysis of artistic intent. If you think an ass shot is *inappropriate* in this context, it probably hit a nerve and you're unable to think clearly about it.

>> No.6880807

>>6880806
> If you think an ass shot is *inappropriate* in this context, it probably hit a nerve and you're unable to think clearly about it.
Hit the nail on the head

>> No.6880809
File: 35 KB, 1290x180, IMG_5631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880809

>>6880802

>> No.6880810

The art is really well done and I saved it, but it's retarded to call the piece "phone addiction". It does reek of trying to force a message after drawing a pretty young woman with her ass out.

>> No.6880813

>>6880810
The title is undeniably retarded, very lazy from the op’s end. Had they been more upfront it might’ve gotten different reception

>> No.6880814

>>6880810
I mean who could possibly get off to this? Have you seen the demented shit coomers ACTUALLY spank it to?
This is a woman's idea of what gets men horny

>> No.6880815

>>6880813
I didn’t even see the title I was too busy looking at that HOT ASS

>> No.6880816

>>6880774
>>6880789
lol
lmao

>> No.6880817

>>6880814
>E.D.

>> No.6880818

>>6880805
my eyes where drawn to the shadow under her shirt by her hand, the focal point/area of highest contrast.

>> No.6880819

>>6880818
Skill issue

>> No.6880821
File: 331 KB, 1290x715, IMG_5633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880821

>>6880802

>> No.6880822

>>6880774
call him a puritan or anti-woman and be done with it

>> No.6880823

>>6880819
for you

>> No.6880825

>>6880823
It’s ok to be gay

>> No.6880826

>>6880821
Looking back at it most people are mad at the op for the title, wonder how they would’ve reacted had they just titled it “woman with nice ass on phone” or something

>> No.6880827

>>6880821
are these muslims? you see more skin at the beach.

>> No.6880829

>>6880825
I disagree. I tire of this meme too...

>> No.6880831

Titling paintings is stupid anyway. All my file names are like stupid_cunt001.psd

>> No.6880834

>>6880829
Nobody cares

>> No.6880835
File: 318 KB, 499x814, 1696781333214706.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880835

OP only reaffirms the fact that Foids do indeed have a narcissistic fixation on themselves
>Be kidnapped
>Continue to be glued onto the phone 24/7
>Gotta update my tinder!

>> No.6880841 [DELETED] 

>>6880834
faggot

>> No.6880843

>>6880806
>Be kidnapped
>not texting everyone you know that you've been abducted incase you never see them again
You haven't seen the sun in months have you, retard?

>> No.6880845

I find it amazing how people just will not put the phone down in any given situation.

>> No.6880861
File: 229 KB, 220x210, gross-disgusted.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6880861

>>6880772
Is a shit, pure bullshit

>> No.6880877

>>6880774
Lmao I just looked at this bitch's post history and there is not a single work posted. So much for lazy and boring.

>> No.6880886

>>6880789
I think you're on the wrong site, r*ddit is two blocks down

>> No.6880890

The title is stupid. That's all there is to it. If it wasn't there no one would've given two fucks. >>6880772

>> No.6880931

>>6880777
You're a faggot and faggots aren't people either

>> No.6880970

>>6880931
You are a faggot, get a life and stop jerking your wiener to pictures on the internet, zoomers you are insane.

>> No.6880983

>>6880774
do women pretend they dont like being beautiful?

>> No.6880991

>>6880774
100% accurate.
This is what happens when brainlets try to virtue signal deep meaning with their art. The piece isn't bad as a study, but the problem is that your IQ is so low that you thought that bullshit title would give it "meaningful significance".
And that critic on reddit (which was 100% fair and on point) got you so butthurt that you came here trying to get support from the other crabs.
You're a smooth brained simpleton that tried to pretend to be someone he's not stay mad and rope dummy.

>> No.6881000

>>6880772
this says a lot about society

>> No.6881006

>>6880970
What's wrong with jacking off once in a while? Seriously what is the problem of getting home from work and rub one off to a nice photo or drawing if you're single?
Don't impose arbitrary rules on others just because you can't get hard anymore

>> No.6881010

>>6880991
Dude, I’m not that Anon lol. You can go to the post and see that the Anon didn’t even care enough to respond to any comments. If they didn’t do that they wouldn’t care enough to post this either

You make some fair points though, and I agree with you in the title being stupid and trying to communicate something the piece isn’t. However a lot of the redditors seem to be calling him things along the lines of a creep, lazy/boring, shallow, lame, etc. and that just isn’t necessary imo, considering the most offensive part of the post was the title. It seems to more than anything be anger towards how openly he is about what he likes

>> No.6881013

>>6881006
Nta but it robs you of drive if you do it too much

>> No.6881015

>>6881013
That is true, it's important to have some cooldown time

>> No.6881020

Link the subreddit, retard.

>> No.6881024

>>6881020
r/drawing. Just didn’t want the post removed for showing too much info

>> No.6881034

>>6881010
>It seems to more than anything be anger towards how openly he is about what he likes
I wonder what the reaction would be if the poster of the image revealed it was a self-portrait.

>>6881013
Everything robs you of drive if you only or almost only do that thing, but that's a problem of compulsive behaviors in general, which in turn are indicative of a deeper problem.

>> No.6881048

Regarding the title, I got the impression that the artist was talking about themselves. The painting is clearly a study of a random thot, and only a phone addicted "artist" of the modern era would find something like this and think "yeah I'll paint this dumb cunt's butt, this is noble use my limited time on earth." It's a self own, a statement of his own personal failure to rise above his addiction to the phone through which he finds pictures of phone addicted girls who take pictures of their asses to share online for phone addicted artists to draw and share with phone addicted redditors who in turn share it with failed artists on /ic/ who will look, gawk and comment about the redditors who looked, gawked and commented, instead of working on their own worthless drawings of asses. It's a fractal of bitch asses and bitch ass niggers showing their asses, it's the same bullshit forever, iterations within iterations within iterations of abject social, intellectual and creative failure on every possible level.

I hope we never learn from our mistakes and our worsening depressive symptoms drive us all to suicide. We don't deserve to be here we've squandered the gift of life.

>> No.6881051

>>6881010
Yeah what kind of dumb faggot would reply to obvious botted Reddit troons?

>> No.6881058

>>6881051
Not bots, redditors are really like that lol

>> No.6881062

>>6881058
They were brainwashed by troon mods hence the bot comment.

>> No.6881068

>>6880774
>>6881010
Normalfags really detest people who depict phone users in a bad light because they are unironically addicted phonefags. I'm assuming they feel attacked in the same way as people who are called violent because they play videogames with violence on them, with the difference being people do attach their identity and sink their free time in their phones (and in social media in general) more than they really need to, no place on the inernet is free from this.

>> No.6881069

>>6881068
you're on 4chan retard...

>> No.6881102

>>6880789
ask /a/.

>> No.6881106

>>6881068
>no place on the inernet is free from this.
moron

>> No.6881145

>>6880774
lol what a cunt

>> No.6881150

>>6880774
One wonders if these people are people at all, or instead soulless golem.

>> No.6881157

same with people who play female characters in wow: "I don't wanna look at a dude's ass all day!"
coomers are coomers for a reason

>> No.6881160

>>6880772
Nobody would give a shit if she wasn't hot.
And I suspect the phone addiction being criticized is the terminally online redditors going on a crusade against an inch of ass cheek presented in an enticing manner, not the hot chick browsing.

>> No.6881165

>>6881157
>t. wants to see man ass running around all day

>> No.6881170

AI is God's punishment for pretentious faggots.

>> No.6881172

>>6880774
She's completely missing the point of the art by criticizing the blurring of the face

>> No.6881184

pyw faggots

>> No.6881189
File: 1.43 MB, 1290x1133, IMG_5636.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6881189

>>6881184

>> No.6881235
File: 234 KB, 720x926, 8F61754F-887A-485D-BC25-7D6A651C57BB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6881235

Redditors are so coom-brained they are unable to separate the inherent beauty of the human figure from pornography.

Picrel is porn to the average Redditor. They never see or fuck women IRL so they can’t fathom contemplating a woman’s beauty without wanting to sex her.

>> No.6881243

>>6881184
No pussy no work.

>> No.6881246

>>6881235
Anon you are on 4chan

>> No.6881254

>>6880772
>>6880774
stop word think, look at picture

>> No.6881255

>>6880774
What a faggot piece of shit

>> No.6881268

>>6880772
Mobbing, unironically.
They actually like the pic but have to go out of their way to hate it in big histrionic tirades because they've been conditioned that people who like this or that subject get harassed en masse.

>> No.6881280

>I have a terabyte of porn on my phone so I'll compensate by bitching about big boobs and ass in other media.

>> No.6881373

>>6881246
Yeah and I fuck

>> No.6881382

>>6880774
ahahahahaha

>> No.6881395

>>6880983
It's just the queers and fatties that hate the idea of men being attracted to women.
Beautiful women revel in their appearance.

>> No.6881459

>>6880826
A lot less hate comments, that's for sure

>> No.6881468

>>6880774
the roastoid is unironically right. If you're gonna draw coombait, don't try to justify it with pretentiousness. Draw it because you want to.

>> No.6881469
File: 12 KB, 268x200, 1690237767109147.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6881469

>>6880806

>> No.6881484

I assumed it being called "phone addiction" while depicting phone addiction but also looking like the type of instagram booty shot that phone addicts endlessly scroll through was intended to be meta.

But I don't know shit about art.

>> No.6881486

>>6881484
you got it right pue people too cronically online to use more than 3 neurons and get outraged about any little lthing

>> No.6881488

>>6881235
>They never see or fuck women IRL
who told you that's a requirement for being in society? women?

>> No.6881497

>>6881484
Yeah that was a very easy read.

>> No.6881543

>>6880772
>>6880774
I agree with both sides, though I find the artist's side more palatable:
- Naming the piece "vanity", like it's a social commentary on the woman's sexuality, whilst also drawing it in such a way as for us, the audience, to leer at her ass is pretty fucking stupid. However...

- Getting so bent out of shape over it is equally fucking stupid. Perhaps the artist just drew a good study and decided to give it a "deep" name to give it meaning? Perhaps he didn't think of the sexuality, and was only naming it based on the phone?
There's also her critique on him not drawing the face, despite all the features of the face being there, albeit draw lightly.
She wrote a fucking novel to critique this dude/dudette, but at the same time calls it boring? Sure had a lot to say about a 'boring' piece, dipshit. Speaking of boring, they're entire argument is essentially based on the quote they wrote up-top, so their argument isn't even really their own... and they call other people boring? How lazy. Fuck off.

And I just realised after writing all this, the artist didn't even name it 'Vanity', it was called "phone addiction", so was the artist even making a commentary about sexuality at all? Christ! What a dipshit!

>> No.6881592

>>6880774
this is the most reddit thing I've ever seen

>> No.6881596

>>6881246
I have a wife

>> No.6881597

>>6881596
>I have a wife
how dare you mention relationships, the discord trannies gonna get too mad

>> No.6881602

>>6881484
>>6881543
>>6880991
>>6880806
you fucking retards, it doesn't have any message.
it's just silly post title of a picture of a girl looking at her phone.

>> No.6881605

>>6880772
people need to grow up
isnt sexuality empowerment? huh? isnt that what people been pushing?

at least conservative ideals ar emore consistent, these midwits virtue signal and gaslight without an once of logic behind their actions

>> No.6881607

>>6881602
youre asking too much of cronically online midwits

>> No.6881648

>>6881607
>cronically online
>midwit
There's nothing more chronically online than regurgitating that self-aggrandizing insult on this Cantonese comic book forum.

>> No.6881687

>>6881602
It's a piece called "Phone Addiction", this framing gives it some meaning ya low IQ faggot.

>>6881607
Pot and Kettle I suppose.

>> No.6881698

>>6880774
He's right.
The comment comes off a little bitchy, but he' still right.

>> No.6881699

>>6880772
>>6880774
the piece is bad but not because of "muh sexism" it's because "phone bad" is such a boring, boomer thing to piss and moan about

>> No.6881703

>>6880877
You know what they say. Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk about it.

>> No.6881704

>>6881648
>>6881687
shut up midwit

>> No.6881761

>>6880774
Covering or blurring a face turns a specific portrait into a non-specific symbol or archetype. It would be unwise to just copy the specific facial features of the ref and turn it into someone specific when you want to adress something general.
While I agree the overall idea is kind of boring, no one shits on some no-name artist on Reddit because the art is boring, but it is because they are triggered political activist types and want to show how morally superior they are. Beautiful women, ass, tits will never get old in art, I am sorry. What will get old are the hags that are whining about it.

>> No.6881774

>>6881704
Well I'm rubber and you're glue... You're also a faggot.

>> No.6881776

>"What should I call my art of a thot taking a pic of her ass?"
>Thinks for 5 seconds
>"Phone.. uhhm... Addiction. Genius."
>Clicks upload
>Instant seethe

>> No.6881788

>>6880774
this is less of a crit on muh sex bad
and more just some jealous permabeg

>> No.6881790

Someone make the same post with a painting in the same-ish pose but an unattractive tumblresque hairy legged "woman".

>> No.6881861

>>6880792
I only want to see men's asses. No homo.

It do be thicc

>> No.6881871
File: 18 KB, 222x293, 1471706814372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6881871

He should have drawn a mirror with her taking an ass shot of herself and a cat in the background licking its own asshole.

That would have made the holes even madder lmao

>> No.6881894

>>6880774
he's right, he's a faggot too pussy and afraid to admit liking coom so he hides it behind a layer of irony

>> No.6882978

>>6881235
le pseud's attempt at claiming there is no corelation between sexuality and beauty standards

>> No.6882996

Damn this a whole discussion

>> No.6883009

>>6882996
On ass

>> No.6883059

>>6880774
Where is the lie in this comment though?

>> No.6883064

>>6880806
>Seems pretty obvious that he's making a commentary on e-thots who are addicted to social media attention, the simps that prop them up, and maybe implicitly criticizing the culture that creates this environment.

But then why focus on her ass?

>> No.6883072

>>6883064
Because you will. Then you will feel called out and need to make up an excuse.
If you didn't, you wouldn't mind.
It's not porn until your porn-addicted brain makes it porn.

>> No.6885768

>>6880772
its like a retard congratulating another retard "he got shit on bro look how much shit"

but really coom is hated because its so popular. everyone likes coom in one form or another. people who refuse to draw it shit on those who do cause theyre literally jealous of the clout cause its "easier".

And you know it's jealousy because all art has been beaten to death. None of this is special, just has a lil coom in it. But because your boring ass fanart doesnt get as much attention as ethot paintings, you look down on it.

its like feminists bitching about popular video games haveing sexy females. It doesnt involve you whatsoever and you arent the target audience.

>> No.6885803

>>6880774
Oh my god who cares just enjoy hot tight lady ass.

>> No.6885814

>>6880799
Based. More people should care less about what random people, redditors especially, think.

>> No.6885836
File: 9 KB, 176x176, Nobod.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6885836

>>6880772
Spectacle and awe, my friends. Spectacle and awe.

All of it is a distraction.

There is only drawing. The reactions, feelings and beliefs of others are ephemeral, substance-less noise and static from lands afar, and lands to which you will never travel. None of it has any lasting reality in the here and now of this moment. None of it can touch this moment. None of it can touch that ass.

Your imagination and the intimate relationship you have with drawing asses belong to you.

Twitter does not own you. Reddit is only a thought. What is real is this moment. What is real is the ass.

Draw the ass. Draw the ass you want to see. Draw it bare. Draw it draped in translucent silks. Draw it in a thong. Lose yourself in its form, feel its form, become the ass, subsume yourself into the ass. Draw it from below. Draw it from above. Draw it from within, and from without. All of this time you've wasted, you can never have it back. Was it well spent? Did you really want to spend it in this way, or were you desperate to escape from the duty the universe assigned to you at the moment of your fated birth? In the end, we all die alone. This tiny slice of time and space is all you have.

Get to drawing. Close /ic/. Resist the addiction, you know it doesn't serve you, it doesn't serve the holy communion with drawing. Please. Please draw. For the sake of your eternal soul... draw.

>> No.6885848

>>6883072
>Artist makes butt super detailed compared to rest of painting
>it's obviously YOU

Ok.

>> No.6887333

>>6880772
>I only ever learned to paint ass because I can't control my horny level
>oh shit I gotta justify my paintings some how or people will think I'm a pervert
>what makes art good? idk uhhhh something about social commentary?
PEOPLE BE ON THEY PHONES AND SHIT

>> No.6887351

>>6885836
I enjoyed this faggy drivel LARP, very close to what he'd say.

>> No.6887385

>>6880774
Literally butthurt.

>> No.6888275

>>6880792
I don't wanna live in a sexless society I want to live in a society where coomers admit their degeneracy insted of being little bitches
see >>6880798


Nothing wrong with the OP nor the comment he got, he does coom and she is right in her observations - her opinion and anger on it are just that, her shitty opinion along with the shitty opinions in this thread pretending that this is somehow not about ass but higher art

>> No.6888278

>>6880835
so you wouldn't be calling your friends or family? just die in the shadows I guess I'm calling my fucking mom

>> No.6888283

>>6881871
that'd be more in line with "phone addiction" imo than the original where you barely notice the phone

>> No.6888287

>>6880774
Someone tell this woman it's ok if she uses her phone a lot no one is judging her.

>> No.6888348

>>6880774
why do women say boring as an insult? Its obviously not boring because it got her so heated, that's the opposite of boring. It elicited a strong response from her.

>> No.6889430

>post on reddit hating on OP
>post on /ic/ hating on the comments
Holy the samefagging is next level psycho.

>> No.6889445

>>6880772
unironically it'd be a better painting if she were naked

>> No.6889483

>>6880789
Go back to your trash site you retard woman

>> No.6889486

>>6883064
Because ethots want you to focus on their ass.

>> No.6889487

>>6880774
It's an ethot getting ready to take a picture of her ass and send it to her simps inbox. These must be retarded woman who hate this and don't understand

>> No.6889490

>>6881871
This lmao

>> No.6890125

>>6885836
Draw lewd stuff, but don't be so fucking pretentious/insecure about it.

That being said, the Redditors are still probably more outraged by the sexual/nudity aspect of it more than anything, knowing those morons

>> No.6890146

>>6880789
That's literally not what vanity means though.

>> No.6890498

>>6880789
bro it's some dumb e-whore's ass. why are YOU so invested in it? who cares.

>> No.6890502

>>6881165
>all day

>> No.6890519
File: 48 KB, 800x1173, foto-krasivaja-zhenschina-s-sochnoj-popoj-v-trusah-4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6890519

Reddit bullshit aside WTF is this.

>> No.6890528

>>6880827
Mostly are roasties and male feminists. There are also chinks who pretend to be white and act puritanical for public opinion control.
Muslim are forbid to engage since art is haram.

>> No.6890531

How do I make cool brushwork like OP?

>> No.6892230

>>6880774
The seething is cringe, but it isn't completely wrong. Sex sells. For all we know the dude could be a fag.

>> No.6892239

You can make any type of cringe art and people, even if they dislike it, will have the common sense to not be too harsh on it and not shit on the artist. As soon as a hot girl is on the artwork then it has become acceptable to completely pile on the artist. I am not sure what to think of this, it's just on observation. There is literally no cringe theme I can come up with that people will be so openly mean to the artist.

>> No.6892254
File: 466 KB, 998x1204, 1673973409196115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6892254

>>6881699
You're just too stupid to get it.

>> No.6892258
File: 715 KB, 828x1413, IMG_3087.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6892258

>>6892239
>As soon as a hot girl is on the artwork then it has become acceptable to completely pile on the artist.
Retard, the opposite had happened as well. It really just depend on the community you’re in. I seen pic rel way more than op pic.

>> No.6892260
File: 62 KB, 514x495, 1684627371347557.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6892260

>>6880772
>>6880774
I don't know why you guys have to complicate everything.

Kill the shallow coomer artist, kill the raging feminist redditor who's butthurt about it, BAM!

World is way better now.

>> No.6892297

>>6880835
To be honest, she could be updating her location so it can get locked to her account in case jew hackers can track that to know where they are kiddnapped, or updating aswell to put her bio about being kidnapped and people seeing her profile can report by distance between the guy and where she's placed.

Or yeah, she's a woman of course she was updating her Tinder to activate the heigth limit approval to 6'2 for match

>> No.6892337

>>6892258
Retard, the opposite would be a man, not another girl.

>> No.6892367

>>6892337
The opposite of hot is ugly, dumbfuck

>> No.6893852

>>6880774
>all these replies
jesus, I didn't know there were so many buttblasted grifters on /ic/, I thought you guys cared about art for its own sake.

>> No.6893926

>>6880774
hes right you know

>> No.6894243

>>6880772
artist is retarded for giving a generic photocopier study a name like "phone addiction"

>>6880774
commenter is retarded because they're ugly and facial features would be the easiest thing to paint in this painting, they need to post their work

>>6880772
everyone calling it coom art is retarded because if you haven't seen a woman wear this you live in Iraq or you don't see women often

>> No.6894592

>>6894243
God I wish I didn't see women dressed like this in public.

>> No.6894887

>>6880827
Nowadays that's dressing modestly

>> No.6895112

>>6880772
>>6880774
It was posted on reddit, what did you except from those faggot loving nigger welcoming feminist simping retards?
The only thing good about reddit is that it's perfect to troll faggots and liberal whores.

>> No.6896856

>>6880774
>>6880772

Wouldn't call that artist coomer necessarily, that critique does have a point tho. OG artist just wanted to draw ass, and there's nothing wrong with it, just admit you like some juicy ass dammit.

Anime AI on other hand is peak coomerism tho, it's shit specifically generated just for cooms and it's so brain dead it's not even funny. I'd rather have 100 people draw 100 asses rather than one AI generated ass being passed around. Some threads on /a/ get completely shitted up with AI generated crap, you can't escape it.

>> No.6896877

>>6880774
based and correct

>> No.6898236

>>6880772
because people are into lolis now

>> No.6898494

>>6880772

it's actually a great piece and title. just because the main subject holding a phone is the title referring to her? Or is it about the artist or the viewer? I mean I could open any social media app on my phone and see ass within 2 minutes.