[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 575 KB, 1078x1082, 1671302991245580.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6554550 No.6554550 [Reply] [Original]

Isn't it funny how cynematography, storytelling, illustration, graphic design, photography, industrial and fashion design and shit like nature illustrations of flora and fauna and landscape painting and advertising photography and sacred geometry and architecture and 2D and 3D animation and comics/manga and visual novels and graphic novels.

Are like fundamental skills that complement each other, but like npcs like YOU (not me) never bothered to like go beyond their narrow field and like becoming like bruce lee of visual arts?

It's like you fags like to specialize in like a very narrow field of this shit instead of like going above what usually pretty much anyone on each field can do?

And no, I wont post nothing more, I don't give a shit what you think of me.
I just made a thread to give a short glimpse of like going above cgpeers or old master or pixiv illustrations.

Because to be honest, that shit is just the mortal realms of the local village, and you fags can't even comprehent what lies beyond your small village.

But I wont bother argueing with fags, I just came to simply tell to whoever wants to listen, there's entire far away lands with amazing treasures to learn and go beyond what everyone admires in this small town.

Feel free to ignore this faggot traveler that just is saying dumb shit at the INN of the town.

>> No.6554553

Why is the cat pointing a gun at me

>> No.6554557

>>6554553
To make you go back drawing

>> No.6554561

>>6554550
>cynematography

>> No.6554562
File: 32 KB, 800x450, boss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6554557
Yes sir