[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 74 KB, 482x427, 1660623849519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6488681 No.6488681 [Reply] [Original]

>fell for the "just draw porn meme"
>hoping to get noticed by other creative ppl and artists that i like
>end up just getting followed by autistic weirdos that don't draw, just consooom
>just received a recent notification
>one user seemed to like my porn drawing i made recently
>check out their profile out of curiosity
>they follow over 2k other users and have like over 14k likes-zero works of their own
>facorites are filled with really gross shit like pooping, smell torture, fat women and farting
>Have a realization
>these are the kinds of people I attract when i "just draw porn"
>no one with actual talent has ever commented on my work or liked it
>account is over 2 yrs old now, and only just managed to garner a measely 50 random coomer retards-half of which are probably bots
>no one cares
>im still a nobody

Just draw porn......just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn.just draw porn

>> No.6488683

your drawings have to also be appealing too

>> No.6488684

at least ur still cooming right?

>> No.6488693

>>6488681
Pyw

>> No.6488695
File: 89 KB, 662x399, woe is me.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6488695

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes
You didn't join all the discord tranny servers and let some russian closet faggot blackmail you with pictures of you in drag, so of course you're gonna fail.

>> No.6488706

>>6488681
Just have two accounts

>> No.6488715

>>6488695
You fags will say anything to cope the begness away kek

>> No.6488731
File: 103 KB, 527x560, here he come again.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6488731

>>6488715
You trannies will say anything for a (you)

>> No.6488735

>>6488681
Have you networked? You dont have to wait for the people to contact you yk

>> No.6488737

>>6488731
Benor elf.

>> No.6488743
File: 853 KB, 2898x4096, Flz5TQbagAEXjdO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6488743

>>6488681
another frog falls for another meme, sad.

>> No.6488747
File: 27 KB, 429x410, 1602451457890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6488747

>>6488681
i fell for the 'just draw porn' meme but it seems like the kind of art i make only appeals to other artists. before i deleted my account at least 70% of my follows were artists of varying degrees of skill. i even got retweeted by several ~70k to 100k follower artists and i only managed to gather followers from the artists who were following them instead of normgroids and porn retweet accounts.

>> No.6488756

>>6488681
You probably suck at drawing porn too.
Killing yourself is a good way to atone for your sins.

>> No.6488760

Falling for memes is your own fault. You should be drawing the things that you like, and more importantly, making the types of drawings that you and your target demographic like to see.

>> No.6488766

>>6488681
I started drawing a cute girl getting banged by hunks or just wearing slutty outfits. Then I gathered a handful of devoted patrons who comm mostly sfw stuff every month.
You can only attract what you are.

>> No.6488779

>>6488760
What if i like drawing the porn? Is it still a meme then?

>> No.6488780

>>6488681
I thought the ”porn meme” was more of faustian earn a quick buck thing. Who told you it was to get senpai to notice you?

>> No.6488782

>>6488779
Are you drawing the things you and your clients like to see?

>> No.6489012
File: 36 KB, 731x407, FmxHGWRWAAE5Gxw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6489012

>>6488681
pyw
I started drawing just 1 year ago and my pixiv now has over 300 followers who regularly likes and bookmarks my crap.
I love every single one of them

Maybe the blame is on the quality of your works.

>> No.6489029

>>6488683
Everyone, and I do quite literlaly mean everyone, told me you don't really have to be good to draw porn. You're basically cheating the system by doing it, because coomers are an easy audience to cater.
I don't want to hear anything about "oh your work just isn't good enough"
>>6488684
thats not the point.
>>6488693
ill think about it.
>>6488695
>>6488731
do you have a discord? Ive seen your posts a lot lately and you seem like an interesting person
>>6488735
Any attempts at "networking" are ignored or met with disinterest. Unfortunately, most of the artists I want to network with see every interaction as some kind of business transaction
>>6488743
yeah, i fell for it al right.
>>6488747
die
>>6488756
see above reply
>>6488780
alot of the artists i wanted to network with were porn artists themselves.
>>6489012
see the first reply

>> No.6489068

lmao

>> No.6489070

>>6489068
lol

>> No.6489075

>>6489029
>most of the artists I want to network with see every interaction as some kind of business transaction
i wanted to be flippant but what gives you that idea?

>> No.6489089

>>6488681
Whenever someone posts a badly drawn stinky feet anime girl with overly detailed wrinkly soles, I always imagined a depressed porn artist like OP

>> No.6489129

>>6489089
I imagine a Hero.

>> No.6489138

>>6489029
you don't have to be good, you need to be not terrible. coomers have very low standards, especially the more niche it is. if you are doing normal stuff, you are competing with thousands of artists all across the world, so competition is fierce. some of these guys take their stuff very seriously. these days any autist obsessed with a fetish and a $80 tablet can learn to draw, so the standard has gone up across the board.

>> No.6489142

>>6488681
>draw porn for fun not for meme
>get followers
>most of them are coomers
>no negative feedback
>post non coomer art in /ic
>negative feedback

>> No.6489162

I draw porn and a lot of my heroes follow me. Maybe try not drawing shit only deranged coomers would like. Skill issue.

>> No.6489176

>>6488681
Who told you drawing shitty porn /beg/ scribbles would attract good artists to you? Retard.

>> No.6489186

>>6489176
Why are you so autistically agressive
what is your fucking problem

>> No.6489188

>>6489029
>you seem like an interesting person
I don't mingle with the inferior races.
Even then, ask yourself this; who said that expressing interest is someone else should be met with the same interest?

Everyone can smell when someone is kissing ass and grooming, that's why they don't want to actual deal with other fags.

Making a thread and mass replying, treating this thread as your therapy session is another red flag.

>> No.6489189

>>6489162
you sound like tool so id hate to meet any of your "heroes"

>> No.6489191

>>6489188
>I don't mingle with the inferior races
and what makes you so superior to me, or anyone else for that matter

>> No.6489196
File: 16 KB, 311x257, ansoe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6489196

>>6489191
I'll give you only one reason; I don't give a shit what cunts on twitter are doing.

If you're not retarded you'll get it.

>> No.6489206

>>6489196
but you care an awful lot what other people are doing on 4chan so how is that not the same thing

>> No.6489240

>>6489206
>"I am literally in your head so i know what you think you better than you do"
I care that fags gtfo my board and go back to their mentally ill trannies, where they rightfully belong.

>> No.6489243

>>6488681
>Dont enjoy drawing porn
>Draws porn anyway because muh ez mode
>It's not easy
>Art sucked because hated doing it and having no vision no preference no personal touch

>> No.6489252

>>6489240
how can you say that, but still do the exact same thing you claim to hate others do

>> No.6489264

>>6488782
I believe i have to learn way more to get to that level where i can make everything i want but my current scenario is casual so its fun for me and ive improved bc of it

>> No.6489323
File: 60 KB, 347x500, 61xf+C3MfRL._AC_SY1000_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6489323

>>6488681
Sure, getting picky with followers and caring about such insignificant stuff as what people like to fap to is up to you. In my opinion, coomer followers are one of the best people to have on social media. I see them as a gift.

As a coomer myself, I draw softcore coomer stuff all day and I have a bunch of coomer followers on my Twitter and Patreon. They all smash my retweet\follow\share button like there's no tomorrow. I also noticed that they are one of the most pleasant and experienced people to do work with so it's easier to interact with them. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have gained 50k followers in 5 months.

But that's because I draw coom. If you're trying to make it with your non-coomer art then there are other ways to get noticed. (Or you could draw coom for a little bit, then switch to non-coom like pic related artist.)

>> No.6489325

>>6489323
pyw if you are nipponji otherwise don't bother.

>> No.6489326

>>6489323
your reading comprehension is abysmal

>> No.6489328 [DELETED] 

>>6489326
>abysmal
My bad I'm actually a nipponjin

>> No.6489332

>>6488681
post shit on newgrounds or pixiv
draw porn of a popular artist's OC

>> No.6489380 [DELETED] 
File: 55 KB, 468x504, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6489380

>>6489029
>Everyone, and I do quite literlaly mean everyone, told me you don't really have to be good to draw porn. You're basically cheating the system by doing it, because coomers are an easy audience to cater.
I don't want to hear anything about "oh your work just isn't good enough"

Anon this is your problem here. You were looking for some fabled easy, low effort route to success, and believe you're entitled to popularity and engagement despite by your own admission wanting to put in minimal effort. You may not like hearing this, or rather I'm sure you won't because all of your replies are shallow excuses, but that is your fundamental mistake.
You are also tying worth to numbers far too much. Look, I make a few hundred dollars in commissions a month despite having barely more than 200 followers. Metrics and numberinos aren't everything. And to begin with, you shouldn't be drawing to pursue something as nebulous as a follower count or money. It's a craft you pursue because it's personally fulfilling. The amount of followers and likes should be secondary to that. You shouldn't pick up drawing with the sole/primary intent of money either, because I assure you that there are plenty of other better paying career paths where you'll have an easier time.

>> No.6489383
File: 55 KB, 468x504, char tea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6489383

>>6489029
>Everyone, and I do quite literlaly mean everyone, told me you don't really have to be good to draw porn. You're basically cheating the system by doing it, because coomers are an easy audience to cater.
>I don't want to hear anything about "oh your work just isn't good enough"

Anon this is your problem here. You were looking for some fabled easy, low effort route to success, and believe you're entitled to popularity and engagement despite by your own admission wanting to put in minimal effort. You may not like hearing this, or rather I'm sure you won't because all of your replies are shallow excuses, but that is your fundamental mistake.
You are also tying worth to numbers far too much. Look, I make a few hundred dollars in commissions a month despite having barely more than 200 followers. Metrics and numberinos aren't everything. And to begin with, you shouldn't be drawing to pursue something as nebulous as a follower count or money. It's a craft you pursue because it's personally fulfilling. The amount of followers and likes should be secondary to that. You shouldn't pick up drawing with the sole/primary intent of money either, because I assure you that there are plenty of other better paying career paths where you'll have an easier time.

>> No.6489393

>>6489383
did i read any of this? No i did not

>> No.6489397

>>6488681
so? weirdos are humans too. You think you're better than them? They're at least honest about what they like, while someone who desperately tailors every aspect of their life to appear normal doesn't even like themselves. You drew it because you wanted to, making it a part of who you are. You can either deny that like a tranny or accept it and move on.

>> No.6489398

>>6489397
another anon who lacks basic reading comp

>> No.6489399

>>6489398
I'm not reading your entire post. I offer my advice and then leave it to the mods to clean up.

>> No.6489404

>>6489393
Nice blog faggot

>> No.6489407

>>6489399
they have meds for adhd, now

>> No.6489459

>>6489029
>Everyone, and I do quite literlaly mean everyone, told me you don't really have to be good to draw porn. You're basically cheating the system by doing it, because coomers are an easy audience to cater.
>I don't want to hear anything about "oh your work just isn't good enough"
Hahahaha, you genuinely got into porn to avoid grinding fundies???
Wtf bro

>> No.6489473
File: 687 KB, 2100x2800, test 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6489473

>>6489383
> I make a few hundred dollars in commissions a month despite having barely more than 200 followers
Whoa
No way, man.

Please pyw, let me see how good I have to be to finally have my first paid commission.

This is my latest practice. Please show me how much more I have to grind

>> No.6489475

>>6489459
I will personally Venmo you 500$ if you can successfully point out in my post where I say "I drew porn to avoid fundied"

There is no reason to be this offensively obtuse

>> No.6489476

>>6489473
Post something finished.

>> No.6489478
File: 357 KB, 852x1200, 104368213_p0_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6489478

>>6489476
This was last month. I make only 1 finished art a month and the rest of the month goes to practice

I got almost 7k views for this.
My followers are almost 350.
Still no request for commission though.

>> No.6489479

>>6489478
That took you a month? Lol.
Try doing 2 of these a week, you need consistency. You'll improve more doing finished art than doing random floating bodies in space. You're not trying hard enough.

>> No.6489481

>>6489479
I don't need anymore tips.
Show me your work so I can know how much further I have to grind

>> No.6489483

>>6489481
I'm not even that dude. I'm just telling you that you will never gonna make it doing 12 white background drawings a year. Nobody's gonna see your stuff.

>> No.6489485

>>6489483
I am more interested in improving my work than the numbers.
I want to see what "hundred of dollars a month" looks like.

Pyw and show me how better yours is

>> No.6489491

>>6489483
Pussy!

>> No.6489565

>>6489478
not the guy you were talking to, but that's pretty good, what's the engagement like? How long did that piece actually take you? How do you interact with other accounts and do you have any personal interests that you connect with others with?
Have you been shadowbanned yet?

>> No.6489569
File: 25 KB, 671x280, Screenshot 2023-01-25 045525.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6489569

>>6489485
You've been talking to someone else, I'm the one who mentioned getting commissions. Only just now brought the site back up, I haven't posted since >>6489383.
So, let me be clear about something. Obviously if I regularly get commissions my art at least has appeal, but I don't consider myself highly skilled. It's just not all about aimlessly grinding and hoping people will care that you did. I get commissions because of networking, targeting a specific niche, and because once you start getting things off the ground, you'll end up with clients who regularly come back. Also, while I'm not opposed to posting work in principle, I do have a problem with the reason you want to see it. I don't want you to look at my art, treat it as some sort of benchmark, and give yourself false expectations based on that. If you really insist I can just message you on Pixiv or something, but I feel like you're risking a harmful mindset that I don't wish to promote.

>> No.6489573

>>6489478
>stiff poses
>all those anatomical mistakes
These are trash and this took you a month? Laughable considering you are acting like some hotshit here.

>> No.6489618

>>6489565
Probably just 5 days
Hardly any interaction lol. I just post my art and that was it

>>6489573
You already refuse to pyw. Just shut it

>>6489569
May I see your stuff?
I just wanted to see how commission deliveries look like

>> No.6489639

>>6488681
>draw softcore porn (no sex, just nudity)
>everyone seems really cool and laid back
>people compliment me on my linework and colors instead of whatever fetish they get off to
take the pin-up pill

>> No.6489641

Your work needs to be appealing to clients yes but you also need to be easy to work with and have a demeanor that sits well with your target demo and peers. Can’t get yourself out there without interacting positively with peers and communities.

Also no one likes a whining fag.

>> No.6489702

>>6489569
I am just imagining your work and clients with that faggot attitude of yours

>> No.6489714

>>6489641
At this point I'm convinced you are all ESL third worlders or just simply do not actually know how to read

>> No.6489754

>>6489618
>May I see your stuff?
Check pixiv, I messaged you like I said.

>> No.6489819

>>6488681
what the fuck is this post
you know yoy don't have to upload thw porn you draw
also i have met more artists in a single year drawing coom than my entire life. just hit 8k followers in one year alone abd me & some artisrs are now making an fc together in ffxiv
sounds like you're just too judgemental

>> No.6489855

>>6489819
thanks for the bump

>> No.6489899

>>6489618
I think I can probably draw that in about 2 hours.

It looks like you only put out 3 images on average per month. For growth purpose, you might need to consider catering to certain audience and increase release frequencies would help get your stuff in front of eyeballs.

Of course, having high quality always helps, porn or not.The fact that you on the one hand says that "literally everyone" told you that its easy mode and quality doesn't matter, and then says you don't want to hear about people talking about quality feels like you are selective about what you wanted hear. I would never tell you that, you should draw what you are interested in and tailor your approach to cultivate an audience that align with your own.

Its really unfortunate that you are suspended on social, because there is where I get majority of my commission proposals, however unlike the other anon I was not able to dedicate much time to commission because I would rather focus my down time on my personal projects.

>> No.6489905

>>6488681
I find it interesting that OP complains about having non-artist fans when most artists complain about having artist fans.

>> No.6489929

>>6489899
I am not OP, dude
I dnon't care about internet points but I am interested in getting commissios

My twitter got suspended because I originally thought that Pixiv's autopost feature would also auto flag r-18

I got a new one though. Let me update it

>> No.6489942

If you're looking for commission work, you're more or less already there in the baseline for quality. If socials are off the table, you would benefit from engaging in some community that strongly appreciates having artwork made on demand, preferably one that lines up with your interests.

>> No.6489986

>>6489942
Like what community?

>> No.6489995

>>6488681
>facorites are filled with really gross shit like pooping,

He liked your art because he likes shit, what's hard to understand about that?

>> No.6490015

>>6489473
Lacks line confidence. You have generally got things going in the right direction but you need to not make composite ("hairy") lines.
>>6489478
>>6489618
For coloring, you need to learn your tools a bit better. That as a completed image should only take you 3-4 hours of work at the absolute most. Things like using masks, auto-color tools, how to paint bucket effectively, and so on immensely helps with that kind of cel shading you're doing.
Try disabling Ctrl+Z for a month.


Basically your problem is that you are taking too long to complete each stage of a drawing. Accept your imperfections with the knowledge that producing art faster makes you better.
Making 5, increasingly-detailed sketches overlaid on top of each other using confident strokes takes less time than the 2-3 you did there using unconfident strokes.

Additionally your commission sheet needs to have its basics easily grasped from a twitter/deviantart/etc thumbnail. Offered levels of polish and prices primarily. Never use "percentages" to change pricing, and discounts look better than additional fees.

>> No.6490039

>>6489899
>>6490015
Liste, it took me 5 days because I did it by combining 5 different pictures.
And some of those references aren't anatomically correct so I had to take reference for my reference
Look at the hair for example. There is no interaction between the legs and hair because I back then, cannot figure out how and it would take me 2 more days to figure it out.
(I know how to do it now, though)

Of course copying would just take hours.

>> No.6490090

>>6489986
Should be pretty straightforward. If you're looking to do NSFW, for example, mingle in fetish communities. There's plenty of people out there with disposable income looking to have work done for fan art, original ideas/characters, or whatever niche interest they can't satiate with a simple google search. Just depends on what you want to do. Whatever platform you're comfortable with; forums, discord, w/e. Share your work there and you can eventually pique someone's interest.

>> No.6490109

>>6490090
What communities do you use and reccommend?

>> No.6490117

>>6489029
Is this good enough to do porn?
I don’t think I will but I wanna be able to have the option too if ever commissioned

>> No.6490118
File: 883 KB, 2143x2874, E3737947-BA27-47CD-8B3D-1DDCDC8A4E04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6490118

>>6490117
Forgot pic

>> No.6490125

>>6488681
Now draw porn of popular characters.

>> No.6490138

>>6489995
Just want to chime in and say fart and scat is very niche with fans that have low standards for quality, the options are there. Also the animator for the invincible teaser was a scat artist.

>> No.6490140
File: 17 KB, 325x151, 1673423525726.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6490140

>>6490138
>Also the animator for the invincible teaser was a scat artist.
????

>> No.6490147

>>6490140
Okay he wasn't primarily a scat artist but he has drawn a couple scat pics in the past,

>> No.6490154

>>6489569
Pyw it would good to know when to temporarily pull back on the studies to focus on drawing faster and streamlining the process.

>> No.6490159

>>6490109
I hover around a few bdsm circles, but it's about whatever you're into. I do not recommend drawing stuff you're not interested in unless you can ask for crazy good rates and/or have phenomenal output. Shit is miserable.

>>6490117
You can generally find someone out there willing to pay for just about any level of quality when it comes to porn. Just don't expect it to pay handsomely.

>> No.6490195

>>6490118
You won't know until you try

>> No.6490287

>>6489714
We all read it right. Stop being picky and work harder.

>> No.6490942
File: 3.73 MB, 4792x2046, pyw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6490942

>>6490154
Honestly I was trying to avoid doing so because people I know browse this board and I didn't want to be recognized, which is why I opted to message the guy who was asking on pixiv instead, but this is like the third time I've been asked so fine

>> No.6491015

>>6488681
You failed when you started drawing for attention. If you want to attention whore go to /soc/.

>> No.6491023

its not fair that good artists have an easier time drawing than bad ones. They just shit out some lines and it looks amazing, while I'm spending 2 hours losing hair and going blind trying to focus and carefully draw turds. I have to polish and study and polish and reference and practice and polish for hours just to reach high beg, while other people draw on a bad day and its high int.

>> No.6491068

>>6491023
They worked for it. You can work for it too.

>> No.6491400

>>6490942
Damn I definitely can't make this in 3-4 hours.

>> No.6491442

>>6491400
Then go ahead and try to, perhaps time yourself. I'd take a look if someone starts drawing more bondage stuff like this.

>> No.6491456

>>6491400
maybe not now, but it's all about practice and workflow streamlining

>> No.6491468

>>6491442
Oh wait, my bad. I thought you said "can", not "can't."
Well you can still always take a crack at exercises/challenges like timing yourself if you want and just generally get some good practice in, and at some point you'll start getting closer to where you want to be, as long as you practice with purpose and keep on drawing. Speed comes naturally with experience and getting familiar with your workflow.

>> No.6491470

>>6489189
>you sound like tool
i dont think he sounds like maynard james keenan too much desu

>> No.6493162

>>6491468
I definitely need work on creating a work flow.

>> No.6493527

>>6488681
>over 100 post
>OP still don't PYW

>> No.6493785

>>6488681
Just stop drawing porn if you don't enjoy it retard

I draw futa porn and couldn't be more happier when I receive posts telling me how much they have cummed to my drawings or what they would like to see next

>> No.6493786

>>6493527
>100 posts and still no one realizes it's bait

>> No.6493791

>>6493785
Also, a lot of people draw porn to improve

Mangakas start making porn doujin parodies before they get their real work serialized, drawing good porn requires plenty of skill

>> No.6493976

>>6488681
You draw porn to get easy followers. If you're only at 50 after 2 years with the porn buff then you're not going to get noticed by other creative people and artists that you like regardless.

>> No.6494048

>>6489029
>Everyone, and I do quite literlaly mean everyone, told me you don't really have to be good to draw porn. You're basically cheating the system by doing it, because coomers are an easy audience to cater.
>I don't want to hear anything about "oh your work just isn't good enough"
It isn't though, and even worse you're stuff doesn't even have the appeal to hide your errors. You're bad and beg. A dangerous combination.

>> No.6496930

>>6489383
This. I personally know artists with less than a thousand followers, yet they insistently land industry gigs and find art buyers on the regular. People obsess too much with finding easy routes when none such truly exists, or assume you need a certain amount of followers to land a certain kind of income. It's complete nonsense.

>> No.6497664

>>6488681
Imagine seeking validation from other artists. Take the degenpill and start making money unlike 99% of those "artists" you worship. After you're done drawing for yourself, art only has value if someone cares about it, and you got somebody to care.
Go to some incel art fair if you want to show off to other artists.

>> No.6498105

>>6493791
It depends from artist to artist. I've known quite a few coomer artists that have either stagnated, or regressed in terms of artistic skill, grinding out porn.

>> No.6499140

>>6488681
It is important to remember that your work and the audience it attracts is a reflection of your values and interests. If you're feeling unfulfilled with the audience you're attracting by drawing porn, it might be time to reassess what kind of art you want to create and the message you want to convey through it. It's okay to explore and experiment with different themes, but it's important to find something that truly resonates with you and aligns with your values. Additionally, it might be helpful to consider the kind of audience you want to reach and what kind of work they are interested in.

>> No.6499320
File: 388 KB, 794x321, Screenshot from 2023-02-01 10-35-34.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6499320

How do I advertise paywall porn as an otherwise sfw artist? Posting cropped images? Make nude versions of normal images? Just have an inconspicuous link in my profile?

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action