[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 443 KB, 400x296, 1661194644121768.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6234063 No.6234063 [Reply] [Original]

So, with the massive outbreak of idiots using AI and griefing this forum, I came out with the Idea to create an anonymous Twitter and tik tok and using midjorney with multiaccounts:
>Why?
Lets bring the battle to the normies and accelerate an art revolution that either kills or saves art. The idea will be grief normie artist or anyone really recreating their art with AI and grief the comments with ''I did your art 10 times better and in less than 1min with AI''
The idea is to become the next ''Cryptobros'' annoying crackheads. This is also against the ToS of midjourney and taking it's GPU
Why would you do this to them?
Why are they doing this to us?Why they are doing something which should be illegal; they crosshatch Copyrighted content all over the internet, and it is trully a learning machine it should be fed only with material ARTIST done for them and not take from any source that might be copyrighted

These idiots will have it comming and if you're not okay with doing this Let me give you an advice, do AI art and if it doesnt have a ''soul'' paint over it and make it your and then go sell it as a poster all over internet; Redbundle, Displate, Etc they cannot complain if you turn their stupid art into something a bit different it is what they are doing in the first place.
Art is ours, not for a machine to take on

>> No.6234074
File: 213 KB, 512x512, rest of the owl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is good for AI, I'm in

>> No.6234090

>>6234063
I can imagine an extremely spiteful artist picking up programming and spending a few years mastering every programming language relevant to engineering viruses to inevitably create the perfect destructive virus and inject it into the neural network.

>> No.6234099

>>6234090
We need to accelerate, either way, making it in art was hard already might as well make it impossible and ruin Graphics careers, they just breed globohomo artist anyways

>> No.6234122

>>6234063
Let me be frank with you. I work in machine learning. I've seen things which if you could see them would convince you in about 2 seconds that humanity will not even survive to 2030. This tech is already showing recursive abilities in the lab. All it needs is a few more pieces and it will become totally unstoppable. What I'm saying is: WE ARE LITERALLY ALL GOING TO DIE, VERY SOON, AND YOU CARE ABOUT AI DOING ART?