[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 11 KB, 606x333, Instagram-vs-Twitter-Followers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6125099 No.6125099 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.6125100

>>6125099
4chan

>> No.6125102

>>6125099
/ic/ because it's where all my friends are

>> No.6125104
File: 440 KB, 350x262, Corhri5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6125104

>>6125102

>> No.6125106
File: 246 KB, 1365x589, Screenshot 2022-06-23 9.26.07 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6125106

>>6125099
DeviantArt because it has a /ic/ group there

>> No.6125112

instagram is dogshit

>> No.6125117

>>6125112
And so is Twitter. What's your point?

>> No.6125192

>>6125099
Twitter because I hate using a phone and instagram is retarded and won't make a proper desktop website.

>> No.6125196

>>6125099
everything sucks i hate post normalization internet

>> No.6125231

>>6125104
:')

>> No.6125236

>>6125099
I prefer to post on my own personal blog. Then from there, I share it to my twitter.

>> No.6125254

>>6125099
Twitter and Pixiv

>> No.6125283

>>6125254
This, I use Deviant art and Instagram as well but I keep those more as a side thing than the main deal, the main deal being mostly Twitter. I'd love to make a blog for myself tho

>> No.6125311

>>6125099
Twitter is easier to work with on desktop, but I get more interaction on IG.
I still prefer Twitter though because I don't have to square my images. I know IG let's you post rectangular pics, but it always crops off something with the size I draw.
I also have Pixiv and NG, but I see them more as backup/archives

>> No.6125322

>>6125236
How do you make a blog?

>> No.6125469

>>6125322
the simpliest way is to get Wordpress. Really easy to set up

>> No.6126012

Instagram is dying why are people still using it?

>> No.6126018

>>6125099
Why would I use insta when there's already a cunt on there ripping me off?

>> No.6126259

IC is the most based site here

>> No.6126465

>>6125106
cringe

>> No.6126485

>>6125099
I would say a long answer but I'll just say Instagram because the algorithm is slightly better

>> No.6126490

>>6126012

Twatter fucking sucks for art, I want to see an overview of an artist's work instantly, not having to wade through a bunch of retweets and other dumbs shit in a search for art.

>> No.6126493

>>6125099
None

>> No.6126565

>>6126490
Well that's what the "Media" tab is supposed to be for, but if even that is cluttered then the artist in question is a particular type of faggot

>> No.6126905

twitter because it gets me work

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action