[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 119 KB, 1276x1188, 71OE8QuONgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4636803 No.4636803 [Reply] [Original]

thoughts on this?

>> No.4636810

I've never owned a huion kamvas, but I've tried using my 12.9 in ipad as a screen tablet for my mac. (using sidecar) It's super fucking irritating to draw on a 13 inch screen man. The UI take up a ton of space. At least go for the 16 inch, maybe 20 inch.

>> No.4636894

>>4636810
I have a 16" and it's comfy for me but if you like drawing big definitely go for that 20". The only drawback with the larger size is you're going to want QHD or 4k for those guys because you can fucking see the pixels on them at regular HD level and it's ugly as fuck

>> No.4636920

huion sucks cock, all their display tablets warm up like a furnace, and there's barely any quality control so if you're lucky it will last you 4 years, but more probably than not it won't last 1 year, and since their costumer service don't give a shit, you can't have a refund or replacement.
You either buy a small wacom or a decent xp-pen (avoid artist 12 tho, it's at low price because it's a dated model with many issues itself)

>> No.4639084

>>4636803
I have one and i love it, its a great deal imo for the price and should provide you hundreds, no, even thousands of hours of drawing fun,

*disclaimer* I was provided with this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.

>> No.4639191

>>4636803
I've owned the Kamvas pro 13 for two years after upgrading to the Kamvas pro 16 recently.
I upgraded because 13" was feeling a bit crammed when drawing.
I would have likely bought the 16 right away but i bought the 13 on release and the 16" version wasn't on the market yet.
Having used it for roughly 2 years however i had just one issue and that was the pen'S secondary buttons dying on me after roughly 1.5 years but huion sent me a new one for only the shipping cost (which was like 12.50€ or something). The new pen worked like a charm until i sold it to get my 16" version. Also keep in mind i got the 13" version while it was basically still first batch of their new product. I have a few other friends who either use the exact same tablet or similar ones and it seems huion is stepping their QC up but take that as you will as this is just anecdotal reference on my part.

>>4636920
You must be talking about their old screen tablets like the GT series. I had my 13" and have my 16" version always running when my comp on is so several hours a day and it never gets hotter than lukewarm (neither the 16 nor the 13" version).
I can measure the temperature using my infrared thermometer later if anyone is interested.

>> No.4639632

>>4636803
Huion Kamvas 20 is pretty good, haven't tried the other models.