Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 349 KB, 1000x1547, 72541937_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3806039 No.3806039 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.3806047

he's clearly tracing a real child

>> No.3806147
File: 296 KB, 1285x825, WARDROBE12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3806147

>>3806047
so he have 2

>> No.3806151

>>3806039
>>3806147
ew wtf

>> No.3806176

>>3806039
gr8b8m8

SRH

>> No.3806183

kill yourself

>> No.3806223
File: 81 KB, 355x254, 1549662568873.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3806223

>>3806147
source?

>> No.3806328
File: 969 KB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_2019-02-11-19-22-25.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3806328

h

>> No.3806340

>>3806039
>Trace child
>Trace cartoon head
>rake in attention and money from desperate pedos
wow

>> No.3806365

Not sure if art like this gives pedos a release, there by saving Real children from abuse or exacerbates the issue.

>> No.3806369

>>3806039
This looks so bad it's almost nightmare fuel
The guy must have spent 99% of the work on rendering the body and the other 1% on face, hair, clothes and background

>> No.3806401

>>3806328
wrong hand position

>> No.3806403

>>3806369
cartoon face, like suppost to be

>> No.3806407

>>3806365
One can only hope it helps

>> No.3806649
File: 188 KB, 600x454, 1533234097194.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3806649

>>3806369
>This looks so bad it's almost nightmare fuel
>The guy must have spent 99% of the work on rendering the body and the other 1% on face, hair, clothes and background
Yeah he should have equally divided his efforts in order to provide a more realistic image of an underage girl? haha

>> No.3806654

>>3806649
> in order to provide a more realistic image of an underage girl? haha
I never said that. fucking pedo

>> No.3806679

>>3806654
Not him but there is absolutely nothing wrong with drawing girls.

>> No.3806686
File: 2.96 MB, 1230x2035, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3806686

it looks like shit though
if youre gonna cartoon little girls do it right

>> No.3806691

>>3806686
I agree that those are more appealing but they are curvy young women with big heads

>> No.3806699
File: 1.69 MB, 888x1200, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3806699

>>3806691
yeah, now that i look closer i was thinking realistic since his rendering was bordering it

>> No.3806791
File: 40 KB, 640x659, 1543522501765.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3806791

Was Japan lolicon always children? I'm certain 10 years ago before America knew about it, it was basically chibi characters, young adult body + big youngish head. As time went and America took in the lolicon meaning, it seamed to change to toddler/6-8 year old body type or something. Did America change the meaning because they are hard at understanding cultural concepts or what?

>> No.3806797

>>3806791
Yes and pedophiles.

>> No.3806804

>>3806039
turn off your life mate

>> No.3806824

>>3806797
Got any source from that? Like, from a Japanese definition translated into English?

>> No.3807044
File: 27 KB, 303x303, thumbs-up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3807044

>>3806699
>>3806686

>> No.3807193

>>3806686
>>3806699
hips and tits, they've been through puberty. OP's image is grim because it has child proportions.

>> No.3807468

>>3806039
>you cant mess up the hand part if you dont draw it

>> No.3807473
File: 307 KB, 1285x825, WARDROBE07.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3807473

>> No.3807496

>>3806365
Japan's sex crimes are way down compared to other 1st world countries. It probably helps, and the Olympics' cleanup might fuck that shit up too.

>> No.3807672

>>3807496
it does help as a lot of people in japan fill their fantasies through fiction that's why the birth rate is down that and also hikimori

>> No.3808553
File: 209 KB, 1032x667, WARDROBE02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3808553

>> No.3808585

>>3806039
t.pepipopo

>> No.3808648

>>3807496
Wouldn't be surprised if sex crimes is Japan just rarely get reported, as most sexual abuse happens within family circles and seeing how such an incident would bring shame to the whole family I can only assume that a lot of those crimes never get reported.

>> No.3808694

>>3808648
>Wouldn't be surprised if sex crimes is Japan just rarely get reported

The problem with this theory is that you ignore all other stats. Japan has far lower crime across all categories compared to similar countries, which means there is a high degree of lawfulness among its citizens. There's no particular reason to assume that doesn't hold true for sex crimes.

Japanese women also have the highest life expectancy on Earth, and a major factor is that there are less crimes of all kinds committed against Japanese women.

I'm not making an argument for or against lolicon art, only that you can't dismiss their lower sex crimes stat with the wave of a hand.

>> No.3808707

>>3808694
You've made a fair point. Distrusting statistics is one thing, but my accusation was actually pretty baseless.

>> No.3808793

>>3808694
I don't trust Japanese crime statistics very highly, the cops cook the books and any murder they can't find a suspect for, they're liable to just call a suicide so they can report a low murder rate.

Which isn't to say I think cartoon porn measurably affects crime rates.

>> No.3808820

>>3808793
>>3808707
>>3808694
in Japan 13y is legal

>> No.3808843

>>3808793
>>3808820
I'm not really sure what you're getting at because you're making the same error as the other poster. You're taking one stat then dismissing it because of a gut feeling.

It's nice to be skeptical, but that's why you should look at other kinds of data. Life expectancy is one of them. Another is teen pregnancy. Japan's teen pregnancy rate is 1/16th that of the US per capita. You might dismiss these individually, but together they paint a cohesive, corroborative picture.

>> No.3808846
File: 95 KB, 1280x720, 1524705242160.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3808846

>>3806791
>Was Japan lolicon always children?
Yes, in fact one of the first video Hentai animations was called Lolita Anime. Which featured yuri, BDSM and lolicon. They were always like this, they have just infected the west with their degeneracy now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_Anime

>> No.3808990

>>3806686
Theyre too thick to be younger than 17

>> No.3809303
File: 57 KB, 1280x720, shinobu is smug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3809303

>>3808846
If liking Shinobu is wrong, I don't want to be right.

>> No.3809857

bump

>> No.3809930

>>3808820
technicaly, at country level, yes. But most prefectures have local laws amending that.

Also, it's still a crime if the girl isn't consenting and, at that age, they rarely are.

>> No.3809949

>>3808990
Ya they look like midgets rather than kids

>> No.3809950

>>3809949
Not midgets but just short young adults

>> No.3810360

Stop falling for obvious bait threads

>> No.3810496

>>3810360
>everethink i dont like is bait

>> No.3811087

bump

>> No.3813318

bump

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action