[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 986 KB, 3103x2050, jannyatwork.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3730939 No.3730939 [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys are we allowed to suggest illustration ideas to artists on here?

>> No.3731111

No
Please fuck off

>> No.3731123

>>3731111
but i have really good ideas

nice digits btw

>> No.3731130

>>3731123
I guarantee you dont

>> No.3731136

>>3731123
What are your ideas?

>> No.3731205

>>3731136
basically one of my ideas is related to my realization as a black man that black have an eternal inheritance of a inferiority complex

i think it would be cool to materlize this in illustration form

it would be a party in a beautiful room, eveyone is elegant and everything is decadent and its filled with all the races in the world except underneath them is a literal glass for and there a plethora of black men and women encased in this see through glass floor underneath the people, the blacks have a whole range of emotions, some are staring at the people above in envy, some crying, many angry and bashing thier head against the glass, some fighting each other, some laying waste and rotting all the while there is a door in the far corner but no one can notice it but the rest of the people above are in pure bliss and have moved on from identity

that would be nice thanks

>> No.3731206

>>3731205
*glass floor

>> No.3731208

>>3731205
Why don't they realize there's a door?

>> No.3731216

>>3731208
becuase theyre either to busy looking at the other groups enjoying themselves or fighting with each other, just brooding and brewing in thier own landfill m8

cant see the tree for the forests

>> No.3731217

>>3731136
my other idea is a hungry building monster that swallows people coming in for work then shits them out at the end of the day

>> No.3731221

>>3731216
Gotcha, I feel very retarded for not getting that. Sounds like something you can just make yourself, especially if you feel so deeply about it. Do you draw at all?

>> No.3731238

>>3731221
fuck no dude, i wish, i saw a video of a guy named kim jung g who draws these highly detailed textured pictures with perspective even and he does them savantly quick, he draws as if its breath, a literall honed super power, anywyas i was just blown away with how easy it is for him no matter how much time it takes quick or fast to draw exactly what he is thinking of in his mind on the spot he doesnt even make a practice draft he jsut goes straight off memory or mental image, ive never envied anyone before till now, pictures i tihnk are the most efficent way of communicating comprehension

>> No.3731242

>>3731238
Comparing yourself to someone like that sets you up for disaster. All I'm saying is there's more than just technical skill and the fact that you have a lot of emotion about this is a good sign. Channel it into creating what you want. When you first make something it won't look like what you want it to so just identify what about it looks bad and work on fixing it, and just keep progressing.

>> No.3731252

>>3731242
you are correct of course, the only problem is that I am a nihilist who patiently waits for death, i dont see value in effort in anything, but i do thoroughly enjoy distractions, passes the time, hopefully the universe will communicate my ideas to someone else, its funny i used to be turbo idealist and exccesively inspired, you couldnt stop me from achieving but then upon further inspection of reality and our unique allocations of life made me realize how profoundly meaningless this whole experience is, if others haven found or havent seen the wall, even if they are unaware they are right beside it more power to them, im glad they see something else, but my eyes are fixed, only death can make me budge aha

>> No.3731255

>>3731252
If you can muster up the will to read then all I can recommend is look into philosophers/philosophy about finding meaning when there isn't any, or creating your own meaning. I'm sure there's a lot out there to pick from.

>> No.3731258

>>3731255
i read everything there is dude, i appreciate it, only life can burn a frozen mind, lets see how cool i really am aha

>> No.3731259

>>3731252
>another 18 year old nihilist
anon life is only meaningless until you give it meaning.

>> No.3731268

>>3731208
They have a hard cap on intelligence and have poor impulse control. It's like asking why a monkey can't solve an algebra problem. Even if they tried it would be damn near impossible with their biological equipment.

>> No.3731272

>asks for free art
>muh black struggle represented in a "rly makes u think" template
>I wish other people as talented as Kim Jung Gi would be inspired to draw my shitty ideas for me
>I am too lazy to learn shit so instead I'm hoping my ideas will magically transmit to my superiors so they draw my garbagebrain thoughts.

This is what it looks like when blacks breech the 85 IQ threshold. Too dumb to do anything but smart enough to know their situation is fucked. Truly a living purgatory.

>> No.3731280

>>3731259
but i have no meaning i want to give it, im not even lieing to myself, desires come and god quickly and i feel no need to chase them, i am content in complacency, i do enough to survive and i can help someone else i do, also id rather not take my chances if a deity does in fact rule time and space, and choose a contradicting meaning and him banish me, therefore i endure the cold weather till i finally overheat in death

22 btw lol

>> No.3731283

>>3731272
aha i guess you are right bud, i feed off empathy but the funny thing is i have no appetite, i havent eaten in years, then i realized im meant to starve and many reflections of me must do the same, itll be over before you know it mate, no fear, fear not!

>> No.3731296

>>3731280
>>3731283
Fucking shit, the incoherent psychobabble of a teenage negroid. My empathy makes me feel a bit panicked imagining myself with your trashbrain.
Just smoke weed and die young. Might as well. It's not like society expects you to do anything but be a freeloader.
Just don't get laquesha pregnant and spawn more indolent wastes of skin like you.

>> No.3731309

>>3731296
lol used to smoke like a choo choo train but then like all things it was my stop and hopped off, was gettin a bit paranoia trip when the ride was already over, but yea that being a hughe burnbag doin fuck all, thats not wise as a borderline death rider, need to keep my few cells left for survival purposes, would like to go out in a certain way, know waht i mean charlie sheen

>> No.3731312

>>3731309
Hahaha, if you smoke weed as an adolescent it fucks up your brain for life you fucking retard. I know people who have hallucinations in their adulthood because of them habitually smoking weed as teens.

So you're a teenager, a negro, and you fried the last functioning bits of your brain with drugs. If I keep talking to you I'll probably go insane when I am constantly imaging myself devolving to match your intelligence.

>> No.3731323

>>3731312
lmao how are things going for you right now bud, you sound like youre on a mission, like youve done some deep work, u excavate any truth lately?

>> No.3731330

>>3731312
Imagine being this uneducated. You should get back to drawing ;)

>> No.3731339

>>3731330
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2931552/
Because repeatedly introducing mind-altering chemicals that bind to your neural receptors in your developing brain is harmless, rite?
Dumbass kids who smoke should actually learn about this shit, I know someone who suffers from hallucinations to this day because of habitual weed smoking as a teenager, and they would do anything to take it back.

Maybe you don't have symptoms as telling as hallucinations but you definitely altered your brain parmamenetly, which can manifest itself in numerous ways.

Keep COPING. weedlmao!

>> No.3731753

>>3731339
that wasnt me, the og guy you were talkin to, i told you i stopped because i concur with you, i moved on to my former poison (a 24 hour day)