[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 1.41 MB, 1498x915, murel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2955274 No.2955274 [Reply] [Original]

"When you see a little child dancing who has not yet learned to dance before an audience, you can see the child dancing all by itself, and there is a kind of completeness and genuine integrity to their motion."

Are there any genius child-artists out there? Or do we all have to relearn how to be creative?

>> No.2955277
File: 2.64 MB, 1664x891, cf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We cannot choose where our thoughts come from. Or what our current circumstances are. In much the same way that a computer cannot choose what a user inputs.

>> No.2955280

YOU DID IT AGAIN?

*closes the door and locks it*

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, NEWFAG? WHAT THE *FUCK* DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME?

*undos belt*
*grabs you from behind*

STOP SHITPOSTING!

*throws you on the couch*
*starts beating you with the belt*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

STOP *smack* SHIT *smack* FUCKING *smack* POSTING!!!

READ THE FUCKING STICKY! *smack*

POST IN THREADS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!! *smack*

*you're bleeding and crying now*
*smack*
*smack*

GET *smack* IT THROUGH *smack* YOUR SKULL!! *smack*

YOU'RE WHY MOMMY LEFT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! *smack*

STOP MAKING ME DO THIS!! *smack*

*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

FUCK!!

*throws you to the ground*
*you lay in a heap sobbing*
*reties belt*

I HAD BETTER NOT SEE ANOTHER *FUCKING* SHITPOST FROM YOU AGAIN. YOU POST IN THAT GODDAMNED /BEG/ THREAD WITH YOUR RETARD FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T COME OUT AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!

*unlocks door*
*leaves you to find the loomis books*

>> No.2955282
File: 82 KB, 1664x891, beebeee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Music is a sequence. It cannot exist as a moment in the present. Melodies exist in memory and in expectation. Music is anticipation and release.

>> No.2955284
File: 182 KB, 1284x1136, gobeeeee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2955288
File: 41 KB, 1614x857, uma.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2955290
File: 1.03 MB, 1318x1544, jgvvjggft.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2955292
File: 546 KB, 1578x907, jewbag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2955294
File: 193 KB, 1197x1146, bvfdghyjm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What about a cartoon that has that lazy art style where the background is really detailed but all the characters and all the objects in the environment that move are cartoony. Except do it so the cartoony stuff sometimes doesn't move and sometimes the detailed background does move. Idk why.

>> No.2955300
File: 219 KB, 1510x768, gvcdfgh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does the universe tend towards chaos or order? I think we might be biased to say that it tends toward chaos. After all millions of years of evolution have tended towards humans. And humans have a tendency to create order.

If the universe tends toward order then the eventuality is that everything will be aligned. Everything will be in its place. We have seen that the most advanced systems of organization (humans and computers) can think. Can simulate. So it seems that once our universe is aligned it will be simulating another universe to be aligned.

Hmm it occurs to me that evolution did not tend to "order" per se, but to persistence, to infinity, to eternity.

Spinoza says that there was no finite beginning and there is no finite end. But since the universe exists and we are a part of the universe, we inherit existence as an attribute. So there is a Will to Existence. Perfection and imperfection are modes of thinking used to compare things. We compare people this way and find that some people have more being or reality than others.

>> No.2955303
File: 155 KB, 1510x768, jgfcvbn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I suspect, gentlemen, that you are looking at me with compassion; you tell me again that an enlightened and developed man, such, in short, as the future man will be, cannot consciously desire anything disadvantageous to himself, that that can be proved mathematically. I thoroughly agree, it can—by mathematics. But I repeat for the hundredth time, there is one case, one only, when man may consciously, purposely, desire what is injurious to himself, what is stupid, very stupid—simply in order to have the right to desire for himself even what is very stupid and not to be bound by an obligation to desire only what is sensible.

>> No.2955308
File: 80 KB, 1170x558, dscafc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It isnt an abyss
It isnt pulling
It isnt down
It isnt into
It is up
Up and out
Pushing
Away
The real world is unspeakable.

You know its amazing how many things there are that aren't so.

>> No.2955318
File: 281 KB, 1076x1106, kj.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2955303

We must choose between the disempowerment of isolation and the disempowerment of submission.”

To satisfy our longing for acceptance and recognition, to be intimately assured that we have a place in the world, and to be freed by this assurance for a life of action and encounter, we must open ourselves to personal attachments and communal engagements whose terms we cannot predefine and whose course we cannot control. Each of these ventures into a life of longing for other people threatens to create a craven dependence and to submerge our individual selves under group identities and social roles.

There is a clash between individuality and participation in social life.
There is a clash between the enabling conditions of self-assertion. For our efforts at self-assertion--at marking out a sustainable presence in the world--may be undermined both by the lack of social involvement and by these involvements themselves.

>> No.2955382

>>2955288
fixed her face