[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 66 KB, 487x735, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2845942 No.2845942 [Reply] [Original]

This is an acrylic painting of cocoa pods, done by my mother. While I think it's great, she doesn't believe me.

What do you all r8? Why?

Inb4 potato quality pic

>> No.2846029

>>2845942
pretty good imo

>> No.2846035

>>2845942
Go to fucking leddit with this shit.

>> No.2846067

>>2845942
Ignore the asshole anons, op. I thought the top one was the reference at first so it's really not bad.

>> No.2846098
File: 26 KB, 527x409, I think this is bait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2845942
You have to realize that you just posted the most autistic, reddit-sounding bullshit.

>This was done by friend/family
>They think it's bad
>Let's convince them otherwise/show them some love reddit!

That kind of click-baity bullshit doesn't belong on 4chan, let alone /ic/. So, fuck you and your stupid fucking post.

That said, I'm going to be a hypocrite and actually respond: The painting looks unfinished because the level of detail of the darker pods is much lower than the lighter two. It's understandable if she's using level of detail to draw attention to the center, but I think she pushed it a bit too far (unless it is just unfinished, in which case, why the fuck are you asking for a rating? Post it when it's done, you pleb). It's decent so far. I might be able to give a more worthwhile critique if you had a higher resolution picture of it. Your mom might have some talent, it's a shame her child is retarded.

>> No.2847813

>>2845942
It's nice, but what the fuck are you hoping to do with a single study? Coast the rest of your life of it? Why the fuck do you need such approval on one picture?