[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

View post   

File: 1.83 MB, 200x200, 21412414.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1828385 No.1828385[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What do you think of the idea to draw something for every piece of entertainment you consume? Like read that book for two hours? Draw a picture you imagined while reading it.
Or you just watched a film? Try to recreate a background or some amazing building you have seen in the movie.

I think you get the idea. It's like the price you pay for doing it in the first place and it gives all kinds of inspiration and ideas to create something.

>> No.1828388

Edgy fedora bullshit that's it, shut up and go draw something

>> No.1828388,1 [INTERNAL] 

I don't think so. The Universe would explode in an inmense cloud of crap art. Leave the art in the hands of artists, the world needs balance.
there are creators and there are consummers, both need eachother to exist.

>> No.1828408

I just read OP, should I draw a faggot sucking a dick, or a drooling retard?

Seriously, everyone already knows about getting inspiration from films, books and other forms of entertainment.

>> No.1828417

>>1828408
>>1828388
The high influx of /b/ is slightly bothering me.

>> No.1828424

i just took a shit while thinking about all the pizza i ate should i try to draw what i think the shit probably looks like before standing up and looking at it in the toilet? Also I can try drawing different pizza warriors?

>> No.1829203

>>1828385
>What do you think of the idea to draw something for every piece of entertainment you consume?

That's what Kim Jung Gi did, he told so in an interview.

Do you really want to end as bad as him?

> Troll question, please don't answer.