Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 9 KB, 260x260, sadpanda_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72040754 No.72040754 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

please /g/ help us save the content!
I'm a pathetic /a/ neet but I'm groveling for your help.

>> No.72040760

>>72040754
hold on WHAT
This can't be happening. You're fucking joking right? Please?

>> No.72040765

>>72040754
Page 1 Bump

>> No.72040775

>>72040754
And that's a good thing.

You pedo freaks had it coming.

>> No.72040776

>>72040760
Admin posted on /h/ and /a/ you're my last hope

>> No.72040778

>>72040754
proof?

>> No.72040787

>>5411286
>>5411286
>>5411286

Panda has ceased development and it'll be down in 12 hours because of netherlands censorship law

>> No.72040790

>>72040760
Joe has been supposedly making announcements in a few places, but so far there's no official announcement that I can find. People seem to be taking it very seriously.

Here's an /h/ thread that Joe (or someone who stole his trip) has been posting in >>>/h/5411286

>> No.72040797

A R C H I V E that shit

>> No.72040799
File: 17 KB, 734x207, Screenshot_20190725_allthefallen_ninja.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72040799

>>72040775
There's tons of non h stuff too. Art books, Touhou doujin, and more.
>>72040778
The threads on /h/ and /a/ were made by Joe's trip

>> No.72040809

>>72040787
>>>/h/5411286

>> No.72040815

>>72040754
What the actual shit?! This can't be happening!

>> No.72040817

>>72040754
wasn't that the pedo thing I was afraid to open?

>> No.72040826

>hosting it within the EU to begin with
Incels truly are pathetic

>> No.72040827

>>72040754
Good

>> No.72040833

>>72040776
>>72040787
>>72040790
NOOOOOOO FUCKKKK
I SHOULD'VE BOUGHT THOSE 10TB DRIVES

>> No.72040860

>>72040754
lmao, I could not get access to it anyway, good riddance

>> No.72040876

pls /g/
Help us with your computer magic in our hour of need.

>> No.72040881

>>72040860
you must be braindead, do 4chan a favour and fuck off

>> No.72040882

>>72040860
Imagine being this retarded. The mains site will die too

>> No.72040890

>>72040876
there's not much that can be done
You would probably need weeks to archive it all, assuming the admins wouldn't just block you for sucking up their bandwidth. The only way it can be saved is if they put it all on IPFS or a torrent.

>> No.72040891

>>72040754
They could host it in Austria if they want to stay in Europe
Law here explicitly differentiates drawn from real.

>> No.72040896

>>72040754
this is the funniest shit I've seen all month

animefags on red alert

>> No.72040904

>>72040876
The fuck do you want anyone to do? It's not like everything isn't already present elsewhere. There are plenty of sites that mirror or archive sections of EH. We're not going to lose any content, just the site itself, which we can't do anything about since it's a legal issue and not a technical one.

>> No.72040921
File: 201 KB, 660x780, 1495563711444.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72040921

And nothing of value was lost, get fucked degenerates

>> No.72040927 [DELETED] 

Encrypt everything
Divide it into parts that you torrent
Quietly publish encryption keys on 4chad once things quit down
Wait for an autist to get all parts and reopen a website

>> No.72040943

>>72040826
yea I dont know why you would host a controversial site in one of the most censorship happy places in the world

>> No.72040949

>>72040754
I made this a while ago
https://pastebin.com/sZPqiZbH
It's a sad panda downloader script. You need html-xml-utils -- hxselect, hxnormalize, etc. You can run it with the base URL of a gallery to download it, or with --resume to resume whatever partially downloaded gallery is in the current folder. It needs a wget style cookie jar file named ehcookie.txt in your home dir. It will detect if it's downloading sad pandas and tell you to fix your cookie file.

>> No.72040950

>>72040904
I want /g/ to use wizardry and make and share a script that crawls exhentai or something.

>> No.72040962
File: 53 KB, 196x190, 1550081736737.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72040962

It's fake retards

>> No.72040981

>>72040891
No. It doesn't.

>> No.72041014
File: 387 KB, 269x270, panic.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041014

https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=229473

>> No.72041017
File: 67 KB, 900x900, 1560016959508.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041017

The non h artbooks! No one else hosts these

>> No.72041035

Isn't the point of a semi-private hentai provider to avoid getting cucked by the law? And if you're going to host a hentai site, why would you host it in puritanical Europe?

>> No.72041040

how much storage does the entire site need and does anyone have a script to download everything?

>> No.72041043
File: 757 KB, 1692x2000, Lip_Service_2_18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041043

>>72040962
I wish

>> No.72041056
File: 177 KB, 697x768, 1562181874785.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041056

>>72041035
Who cares! It's time for action, not throwing obvious shit!

>> No.72041063

>>72041035
Netherlands is one of the last Eurocuck countries to get Eurocucked.
over a decade ago, no one thought this would happen.

>> No.72041068

>>72041035
I wouldnt describe northwestern europe as puritanical, I'd say it's more very in love with bureaucracy, laws for everything, and authoritarianism

>> No.72041069

>>72041035
based pass user post, he did not need to solve captcha, all hail him

>> No.72041073

>>72040981
Yes it does if it's not drawn in a realistic style (which doujinshi are not) it's not illegal.

>> No.72041076

>>72041035
>Isn't the point of a semi-private hentai provider to avoid getting cucked by the law?
well see, if this isn't a case in favor of the argument that that shit doesn't work I don't know what is
all your eggs in one basket and all that

>> No.72041079

Lmao just (wget ---recursive exhentai.org) and profit

>> No.72041080

>>72041035
>puritanical Europe
I'm in a EU country in which it's illegal to fuck a horse, but it's legal to get fucked by a horse
Puritan me that

>> No.72041095

I'm not into hentai and I've been here for over a decade and I never looked up how to get past the sad panda

>> No.72041098

>>72041080
denmark or germany detected

>> No.72041108

>>72041069
Thank you Anon, just purchased it today :,)

>> No.72041110

Lmaoing at all the despairing pedos ITT. This is what you deserve.

>> No.72041111

>>72041098
fucking horses is legal in denmark

>> No.72041114
File: 44 KB, 832x868, 1560879382480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041114

Whats the simplest method to rip a galley? I can go one by one through my favourites but fuck saving page by page

>> No.72041115

>>72041095
you missed out, likely forever now.

>> No.72041117
File: 74 KB, 680x521, `h ponder pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041117

Help, the fuck are you guys talking about?!

>> No.72041118
File: 88 KB, 829x890, 1558735.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041118

>>72041111
Is it?

>> No.72041122

>>72041117
popular pedophile site has to shut down because they hosted it in europe of all places

>> No.72041135
File: 66 KB, 505x170, Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 4.46.37 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041135

fuck it's real

>> No.72041136

>>72040754
>Anime niggers on literal suicide watch
HOLY BASED

>> No.72041140
File: 3.17 MB, 640x360, centralized-decentralized-distributed.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041140

>>72041035
>centralized
>avoid getting cucked by the law

>> No.72041144

>>72041122
good

>> No.72041145

Where else can I find a archive for my artbooks?

>> No.72041152

Are we supposed to believe that not a single autist backed up everything out of data hoarding habit or just sheer autism?

>> No.72041154

https://github.com/mikf/gallery-dl

is there a way to automate this?

>> No.72041156

>>72041145
you make your own.
Tick Tock.

>> No.72041165

>>72040754
isn't it dead? it is just a sad panda. i can never find porn there. this rick roll shit needs to end. good riddance.

>> No.72041167

>>72040799
Good riddance.

>> No.72041170

>>72040876
literally not enough bandwidth (incoming or outgoing) to make an archive that would be any better than what's already been saved
you want it, get your hands on the actual disks with images

>> No.72041172
File: 17 KB, 280x280, 1533093978166.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041172

>tfw too degenerate to ever have my porn noticed by boomers

>> No.72041177
File: 29 KB, 400x400, Small.gif.png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041177

How would closing the website make the staff any less accountable if the law is already in effect?

>> No.72041180

>>72040754
Sorry, I don’t help degenerates that look at illegal shit.

>> No.72041186

Maybe someone will save it and remove the pointless panda

>> No.72041194

>>72040754
>>>/a/ pedoweebs, noone here cares about your lame site.
>>72041136
Good riddence.

>> No.72041197

>>72041177
Their hosting company is giving them the boot.

>> No.72041199

>>72041180
>drawings are real
Ok schizo. At least help with the non-h art

>> No.72041205

>>72041197
It's already a miracle that a EU hosting company agreed to host such a ticking time bomb

>> No.72041209

Why doesn't /g/ open a Github page and collectively code an application that archives random pages, saves them to a remote server, then compares pages already saved to the server's database of pages in order to avoid duplicates?

It would save a large amount of content somewhat quickly, and is already similar to what Archive Team does.

>> No.72041212

>>72041165
i can't tell if this is a joke post or if you are genuinely new and stupid.
the panda image only appears if you don't log into the e-hentai forums first or don't edit the relevant cookie

>> No.72041213

who cares? I never got into it because of the retarded setup process that they thought would save them

there's plenty of hentai out there for you degenerates to pleasure yourselves to.

>> No.72041216

how do I download the whole website then use it as my own?

>> No.72041218

>>72040799
based Dutch

>> No.72041223

>>72040817
Yeah, it's pedophile forums, where they share their pedo drawings.
So it's not quite illegal, but more in a grey area.
It still sickens me...

>> No.72041224

>>72040754
literally just get another fetish

>> No.72041233

>>72041212
>the panda image only appears if you don't log into the e-hentai forums first or don't edit the relevant cookie
Oh it was a honeypot then

>> No.72041234

>>72040787
Can't they move servers?

>> No.72041237

>>72040799
>There's tons of non h stuff too. Art books, Touhou doujin, and more.
How the fuck are there no mirror sites for these!? Where do we put the ones we can save!? Why is that getting thrown in the incinerator with the wankrags!? How could this be allowed to happen!?

>> No.72041241
File: 84 KB, 344x348, thinking peter.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041241

>>72041213
>I never got into it because of the retarded setup process
0. delete cookies
1. go to forums and log in
2. go to exhentai
WOW WHAT A RETARDED SETUP PROCESS
ONLY TRUE AUTISTS COULD POSSIBLY DO THIS

>> No.72041244

>>72040904
>We're not going to lose any content
N-hentai doesn't mirror artistCG and gameCG.

>> No.72041245

>>72041209
There's not enough time. Maybe if we'd been given a couple of weeks' notice or something. It's hard to organise something like that and make any meaningful progress within 12 hours. Even if you could get the program made and storage sorted, there's still the issue of actually downloading more than a decade's worth of content in a few hours. It's not gonna happen.

>> No.72041247

>>72041233
what the actual fuck are you on about

>> No.72041250

>>72041212
never cared enough to get past the sad panda.

>> No.72041263

All the content is already decentralized. Isn't there a possibility to write a new distributed client to make everything accessible without a single point of failure?

>> No.72041265
File: 49 KB, 290x274, 1561836423909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041265

>Fapping to porn with plot
Literally why?
Nothing of value will be lost today. Also fuck /a/ retards. Most cancerous, newfaggot board on the entire site. They're so new they don't even realize how new they are.

>> No.72041266

>>72041241
>need to set up a forum account to look at porn
>so they know exactly what porn you like and start a profile on you
good for you joining a data mining honeypot

>> No.72041271

>>72041234
The site owner is just throwing everything away like a bitch, he doesn’t even care that people are willing to adopt the servers and fight from him.

>> No.72041282
File: 62 KB, 1171x333, 1537444634141.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041282

>>72041241
Oh yeah, except the arbitrary amount of time you have to wait after the registration before they let you in. I made two accounts from two different PCs, one is still inactive after over 2 years.

>> No.72041287

>>72040799
incredible

>> No.72041305
File: 352 KB, 989x741, npulb1hiyat01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041305

>>72040754
Organize.
Gather up
Everyone starts downloading different parts of it
Hopefully enough degenerates to download in 12h
Share and make torrent

>> No.72041310
File: 130 KB, 820x1010, a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041310

>>72041282
>the first result is a furry comic you can already get for free on e621

>> No.72041318

>>72041216
Deltree *.*
>>72041237
Weeaboo sicko
>>72041265
Must be summer.

>> No.72041322

>>72041271
the new law probably scared him off a bit
if that shit was on his site i bet he's just gonna purge it all so he doesn't look (as?) guilty

>> No.72041334

>>72040754
$ git clone https://gist.github.com/zanculmarktum/58402c0d2d3acae683f3788839b23af3
only for e-hentai tho

>> No.72041340

>>72041266
if anyone wanted to do that, they could use your ip address + browser fingerprint anyway. if you are going to look at something on the internet and the hosts want to profile their users, they will do that with or without user accounts. even with a vpn you would still have a hard time obfuscating your browser fingerprint without breaking websites.
in the end, if you are not trying to access actually illegal content, it's not worth it trying to hide your porn habits.
>>72041282
as far as i know the waiting time is 1 week and everyone and their grandma made their accounts a like decade ago

>> No.72041354
File: 15 KB, 271x477, .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041354

so my character data will be deleted too? oh well.

>> No.72041361

Man that sucks. Is e-hentai gonna drop too? They a lot of hijab fetish stuff that I cant find anywhere else without a ridiculous amount of effort

>> No.72041366

First Israelis burn down KyoAni and now sad panda is going down. Coincidence? I think not.

>> No.72041379
File: 212 KB, 800x800, 1392996223303.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041379

This is the biggest lost media event in history of mankind and youre witnessing it

>> No.72041381

>>72041322
>deleting evidence
i don't know anon...

>> No.72041382

>lolifags ruin another good thing
fucking christ.

>> No.72041393

>>72041379
Nope, it was the Tumblr porn ban and all the lost fetish porn

>> No.72041395

>>72040799
>meanwhile we give our 3d lolis to middle eastern and african men as payment for white privilege and colonialism.
Nice.

>> No.72041400
File: 643 KB, 927x654, 1564091570216.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041400

>>72041305
BUY OFFSHORE RIG

>> No.72041402

>>72041334
Neck yourself weeb.

>> No.72041411
File: 4 KB, 457x29, .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041411

well who cares. nhentai was better either ways.

>> No.72041414

>>72040876
I'll make the logo

>> No.72041423
File: 70 KB, 1024x1024, ipfs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041423

>Doesn't get taken down.

>> No.72041442

>>72041271
Damn he's not even going to give it to someone else to take over?
Fuck man. Any anon with good internet available for archive, clone, and transfer i2p?

>> No.72041450

TORRENT WHEN

>> No.72041454

>>72041379
>*This is the biggest lost of CP media event in history of mankind and you should appreciate it.
Fixed that for you.

>> No.72041466

>>72041361
Yes

>> No.72041469

>>72041414
but anon we want a good logo, not garbage

>> No.72041473

>>72041454
It's a drawing, it's not childporn. Go neck yourself control freak.

>> No.72041479
File: 73 KB, 764x599, 764px-OiNK_logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041479

>>72041379
That was unironically what.cd dying. It was even larger and better organized than Oink was.

>> No.72041485

Someone make a FUCKING torrent.
>>72041423
The webadmin needs to upload this shit to Freenet or IPFS RIGHT NOW.

>> No.72041487

>>72041473
Nice mental gymnastics

>> No.72041492

>>72041117
weeabooos somehow think it's a good idea to host their near pedophilia content in a continent that arrests people for mean tweets and they failed to mirror the content for years. Autistic weeb owner has dropped his tendies and will erase the whole server otherwise his mom won't give him his good boy points.
weeb pedophiles have no choice but to stop watching pedo shit.

tl;dr Weebs get fucked by Europe.

>> No.72041495

So they knew there was a possibility of loli being banned for a while and didn't do jack shit about it until it was too late?

>> No.72041497

>>72041381
maybe he got an ultimatum

>>72041379
hopefully it'll make people more aware of the need for decentralization
static media perfect for dht/p2p networks

>> No.72041503

>>72041487
Yep, pedos will justify it however they can.

>> No.72041506

>>72041473
It is pedophile material. Instead of channeling their pedo fantasies to drawings, they must be eradicated.

>> No.72041508
File: 15 KB, 149x176, It's still pedo even though it's 2D.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041508

>>72041473

>> No.72041511

>>72041487
literally doesn't hurt anyone, though

>> No.72041518

Hosting in Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, and probably a few other (not sure about Norway or Finland) will likely be fine. Iceland is probably the best option - they actually care about freedom of speech and seem willing to stand up for it.

>> No.72041519

>>72041497
which network is the best right now? ipfs? freenet?

>> No.72041528

>>72041080
>mfw no horse bf

>> No.72041531

>>72041511
Would you let your children alone with one of those weebs that faps to loli?

>> No.72041532

Why are you guys having so much trouble archiving a picture of a sad panda

>> No.72041538

>>72041519
ipfs works well afaik, but i have never tried it as its client is written in go and for some reason can't be packaged for debian

>> No.72041542
File: 514 KB, 221x231, 1551384418599.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041542

>>72041454
neck yourself: drawings are not real, you're not a murderer if you watch Tarantino movies; there's tons of non loli content to save which worries me more because I know loli content will be saved but the galleries and non-h doujin are literally not hosted anywhere else.

>> No.72041543

are thry taking down e hentai too?

>> No.72041557

>>72041543
probably

>> No.72041561

>>72041479
tfw had torrentmaster on what and 5 tb uploaded
after it went down I just completely stopped caring about music, now I just use google play music

>> No.72041563

>>72041542
Action movies don't make you want to go out and kill, so your rationalzation is moot.

>> No.72041566

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMztu2gSQhg

>> No.72041567

>>72041542
See: >>72041506
Degenerate.

>> No.72041570

>>72041519
tor is the best for pedoshit, because it was made to protect only pedos. Just censor the racism, and you'll be safe.

>> No.72041574

>>72041487
It's not mental gymnastics, it's the truth, control freak. I can impale you in reality, or I can make a drawing of impaling you - one is not like the other.
I know your weak little existence wants to feel some righteousness for once in your life, but you're just fooling yourself here.
>>72041506
>>72041508
Calm down children, I don't even take interest in this hentai stuff anyway, just pointing out reality.
I would take great interest in skinning mouthbreathers like you though.

>> No.72041575

>>72041532
I told them to (wget --recursive) but they wouldn't listen

>> No.72041580

>>72041575
You need to import your cookies into wget for it to work.

>> No.72041583

>>72041570
you are retarded
tor is an usgov project for foreign ops

>> No.72041586

>>72041542
Imagine a faggot arguing he isn't gay because he only faps to 2D cocks. That's how deluded you are.
>you're not a murderer if you watch Tarantino movies
lmao Murder is an action that requires a victim. Pedophilia is a descriptor that means you like children. It doesn't matter if the children are real, fake, in your head, on paper, in text, digitally

>> No.72041588

>>72041136
anime weebsite

>> No.72041590

>>72041574
>The fat weeb is throwing a tantrum because he can't fap to little underage girls any longer
KYS already

>> No.72041593

>>72041574
>calm down, I'm not even a pedophile. But I don't want this pedophile website to go down!
Nice try, pedo.

>> No.72041608

>>72041531
no, but then again my religion forbids me from having children anyway
the truth is that this shit harms nobody and probably makes it less likely that pedos will kidnap your kids

>> No.72041609

>>72041590
>>72041593
Have sex.

>> No.72041610

>>72041586
Liking something sexually is not a crime, regardless of what that something is. You thought crime fighting faggot.

>> No.72041613

Literally nothing wrong with pedophilia.

>> No.72041614

>>72041423
>barely even works
>exposes server IP
nothing personnel

>> No.72041615

>>72041318
Watch daddy gubmint come after your closested fetishes next while you laugh, /pol/cuck, but hey, if laughing at weebs distracts from your pathetic failure to preserve a traditional western society, laugh it up for as long as you still have left before Muhammad kills you and makes your wife’s daughter a child bride.

>> No.72041617

Dear sicko pedo's, please get professional help before you finish up actually ruining real childrens lives. I hope the authorities catch you before then
have a sicko's life

>> No.72041630
File: 85 KB, 747x424, pedo-004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041630

>>72041610
>Liking something sexually is not a crime
Who said it was?

>You thought crime fighting faggot.
Typical room temperature IQ /a/non who cannot even follow simple logic. Dumb pedo.

>> No.72041631

Anyone gonna archive this shit or are we going to bitch about children on the Internet?

>> No.72041632

>>72041583
Tor protects the pedos, and tosses non pedos under the bus in order to protect their pedokin.

>> No.72041633

>>72041615
>traditional western society
>faps to Japanese underage girls
Wew

>> No.72041643
File: 65 KB, 295x188, lol.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041643

this thread is god awful, not a single script in over an hour and instead moralfagging and not-a-pedo circlejerking. almost thought i was on /b/

>> No.72041644

>>72041563
>Action movies don't make you want to go out and kill
Prove that porn makes you go out and rape you hypocritical faggot

>> No.72041649 [DELETED] 

DISCORD: /aDRznD
DISCORD: /aDRznD

>> No.72041652

>>72041644
>Prove that porn makes you go out and rape you hypocritical faggot
Why does he have to prove that? He said you were a pedophile, not a rapist. Nice strawman, retard.

>> No.72041653

>>72041617
Hey, I'm your wife's son, shut the fuck up before I force feed you again.

>> No.72041655

>>72041649
Nice honeypot

>> No.72041657

>>72041633
Illiterate faggot, that part is referring to me

>> No.72041661

>>72041340
>in the end, if you are not trying to access actually illegal content
drawings are illegal in some countries

>> No.72041663

>>72041114
I've been using >>72040949 though if it could be adapted to rip multiple galleries it would be nice.

>> No.72041664

why the fuck were they hosting it here anyway?
why not in fucking Malta or something?

>> No.72041667

>drawing is the same as real life
Now that's a slippery slope. Soon they will arrest you for wrong-thinking

>> No.72041668
File: 59 KB, 640x793, tumblr_pb7kovTQ0M1xofy75o1_640.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041668

>>72041609
>when pedophile tells you to have sex

>> No.72041674

>>72041657
>Illiterate faggot, that part is referring to me
"Illiterate faggot" is referring to you? You didn't need to mention it, I noticed

>> No.72041675
File: 53 KB, 936x560, 1558893577776.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041675

seethe moralfags
https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001

>> No.72041678

>>72041668
Incel

>> No.72041680

>>72041643
maybe someone is working on something
i can't write a scraper for this in however many hours there is left

>> No.72041681

maybe the replacement site(s) won't play retarded secret-club games

>> No.72041683

>>72041668
Nice Reddit filename

>> No.72041685

>>72041588
Containment boards for the weeaboos.
>>72041608
Lying sicko, kys.
>>72041610
Says the incel.
>>72041615
I've never been on /pol/, don't have a wife or daughter, try harder neet.

>> No.72041692

This is it, anons

This is your chance to finally purge yourself of the pornographic poison and become clean and pure as God intended.

Everything will be daijobu.

>> No.72041696

>>72041652
>Violent content is okay because it doesn’t cause action
>But sexual stuff isn’t because the enjoyment itself is sinfu-I mean evil
Explain away that double standard

>> No.72041703

>>72041685
dude, that shit disturbs me
i'm just saying that this is probably a net loss for society

>> No.72041710

>>72041683
It's Tumblr
>>72041678
>t. Kiddy diddler

>> No.72041713

>>72041692
God fucks 14 year olds

[tags: incest, ntr, loli, impregnation]

>> No.72041715

>>72041508
literally whats wrong with this?
he didnt touch the kid because he had another outlet.

>> No.72041717

>Visits a website that requires a special procedure to follow to access it
>Users use it to fap to drawings of underage girls
In what world does that sound even remotely alright?

>> No.72041718

>>72041696
>Strawman
>More strawmanning
Arguing liking 2D children isn't pedo is like saying liking 2D dicks isn't gay. You're not fooling anyone you pathetic loser.

>> No.72041728

>>72041715
There's nothing wrong with liking loli. There's plenty wrong with being a moron who thinks fapping to children isn't pedo. It's beyond pathetic.

>> No.72041738

>>72041717
A free world instead of a nightmarish authoritarian one.

>> No.72041743

>13 year old girls are pedophilia
imagine being a literal retard

>> No.72041745

>>72041710
Have sex.

>> No.72041754

Smalls steps towards 1984 :)

>> No.72041760

Man, sadpanda gone. I can't believe that shit. RIP in peace.

>> No.72041762
File: 123 KB, 526x346, selection.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041762

>>72041743
>loli only depicts girls who are 14 with child bearing hips you retarded normalfags

>> No.72041773

>>72041728
I'm not arguing if it's paedophilia or not, I'm saying this drawing shit is not child porn, because it's not child porn - simple as that.

>> No.72041774

1tb of siacoin cost 40 cents.

500tb cost $200

>> No.72041778

>>72041728
Im not denying its pedo, but whats wrong with it if he doesnt touch kids?
Is it like the modern version of witch hunts?
is it because modern society is boring?

>> No.72041780

Wow maybe the feds need to release all the IPs who visited that shithole so they can raid/harass them FOR THE LULZ

>> No.72041781

>>72041728
Strawman argument.
Hebophelia, still sick.
>>72041745
Most are neckbearded basement dwelling fat incels.

>> No.72041787

>>72041780
>tfw dynamic ip
aww yee

>> No.72041806
File: 207 KB, 500x700, 1549218554747.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041806

>tfw [email protected] was supposed to fix or mitigate these problems

>> No.72041815
File: 30 KB, 734x667, 2298ed3ee5bbb49679cd575781a06136.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041815

>>72041773
>I'm saying this drawing shit is not child porn,
Is the drawing pornography? Yes?
Is the drawing focusing on the child, or involves the child as a core part of why someone would view it? Yes?
It's drawn porn of a child.
Porn of a child.
Child porn.

>>72041781
In what way did I intentionally misrepresent you in that post? That's what a strawman argument is after all, taking someone else's argument, oversimplifying it, and presenting it as if that's their argument.
How long have you been on /a/? You should probably get off, for your own sake.

>> No.72041818

>>72040790
>>72040776
everything on sad panda is available on nhentai though. nhentai even has a torrents for free

>> No.72041819

>>72041680
most of the work has already been done by other programmers, gallery-dl works fine and automatically sorts everything, but lacks recursive downloading. i think we need is a list of all the gallery links. then we could divide it into parts and anyone that's interested could download/mirror a part or so.

>> No.72041820

>>72041815
That character is like 19

>> No.72041821

1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984

>> No.72041822

>>72040754
the fire in japan was just the start of the great weeb purge.
you fucking faggots deserve all that is coming to you.

fuck off and die.

>> No.72041829

gallery-dl is so fucking slow

>> No.72041830
File: 1.05 MB, 3840x2160, vlc_2019-07-09_03-26-12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041830

>>72041820
What's your point?
Though your post provides a nice segway into this argument.

>> No.72041831

only thing we can do is hope a nuclear strike ends us all now
>>72040876
shitton of bandwidth or physical access to the drives
Or admin removes the login requirement and lets archive.org get it

>> No.72041832

Whats the best way to rip torrent files for Non-H?

>> No.72041833

>>72041815
there's literally nobody being harmed
i don't see the moral issue at all

>> No.72041835

is there a reason why I cant just download my loli,shota,traps and other fetishes from nhentai and alternatives?

>> No.72041843

>>72041566
>weeb is an underage
who could've thought

>> No.72041847

>>72041787
>50 other people get raided because of you

>> No.72041854

>>72041847
for the lulz

>> No.72041856

>>72040754
good riddance

>> No.72041859

>>72041818
nhentai rips the low res images from exhentai, and not the game CG, nor artbooks, non h and artist galleries

>> No.72041867

>>72041833
>I'm not gay, I exclusively fap to 2D penises. 3D is pig disgusting.
Anyone who seriously tried arguing that would be called an idiot. I'm simply calling out retarded arguments for what they are.

>> No.72041869

any fast alternative for wangblows users aside from gallery-dl? this shit downloads it one by one

>> No.72041870

Please /g/, I'm counting on you, save us ;_;

>> No.72041872

>>72041822
Based.
>>72041833
Rationization of a sicko.

>> No.72041876

>>72041835
No. That is, in fact, the point of the thread, which has been lost.

>> No.72041877

>>72041869
wget :^)

>> No.72041878

>>72041818
Nobody cares about the porn, you retard. It's all the non-h stuff that will need lost forever once it gets shut down. nhentai is trash, by the way.

>> No.72041887

>>72041815
Child pornography can only be created by the sexual exploitation of a child, which is why it is so reprehensible.
If you give fictional drawn characters as much agency as real people, then 99% of people alive are criminals who should be put to death for the shit and misery you put those fictional drawn characters through, including every stick figure drawing you abandoned into your trashcan, it's simply genocidal.

Once again you cocksucking control freak, you're wrong, and you will be continually pointed out as wrong.

>> No.72041888

>>72041867
so you agree this doesn't harm anyone?

>>72041872
i've never even visited the fucking site

>> No.72041890

GO OUT AND BUY SOME FUCKING HARDDRIVES RIGHT NOW

>> No.72041896

>>72041869
Wget.
>>72041890
I have a hard drive. It's in my PC.

>> No.72041897

>>72041878
Aww poor baby
Yes it is.
>>72041888
Sure you haven't, or any like it.

>> No.72041899

>>72041818
nhentai is the sucks
the search is basic as fuck

>> No.72041901
File: 1.04 MB, 1442x1005, Margritti this is not a pipe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041901

>>72041815
>it's drawn porn of a child?
No, unless it's actually traced from CP or a real child you might have a point.

>> No.72041903

>>72041829
>gallery-dl
Can I use it like youtube-dl and just have it rip from a .txt of urls?

>> No.72041908

>>72041890
by the time you set them all up, the website will already be dead ;--)

>> No.72041909

>>72041877
>>72041896
Does it consume GP?

>> No.72041912

>>72041897
nope

>> No.72041914

>>72040876
suck my cock weeb

>> No.72041918

>>72041833
Based.
Why do moralfags feel the need to stop other people from having fun?

>> No.72041924

>>72040754
Even as someone who didn't use this site because I'm not a weeb, I can't help but feel some sadness. Fucking bullshit, man. F. Super drunk rn, but if theres anything I can do to help I'll do it.

>> No.72041930

>>72041901
>No, unless it's actually traced from CP or a real child
So if I fap to 2D penises that weren't traced or referenced from real penises, I'm not gay, clearly.
Like I said, you are not fooling anyone, you just look amazingly pathetic. This is an anonymous image board, no one would care if you admitted you literally fap to real hardcore child porn. In fact /g/ does it all the time.
Grow up.

>> No.72041934
File: 607 KB, 340x500, 1374958818196.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041934

It all returns to nothing,
it just keeps tumbling down,
tumbling down,
tumbling down.

>> No.72041938
File: 79 KB, 494x478, if you see this.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041938

(You) me when the torrent is ready

>> No.72041941

>>72041908
>he takes 10hrs to set up a hard drive

>> No.72041948

>>72040754
Fuck, I've just built a gelbooru scraper. Should have built an exhentai scraper

>> No.72041952

>>72041914
lmao gay

>> No.72041954

WHY NOT 4CHAN! this is fucking bullshit

>> No.72041956

>>72041887
>Child pornography can only be created by the sexual exploitation of a child
So a little girl masturbating on whatsapp isn't child porn? Even though children have been charged with production of child porn for doing just that?
https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/teen-faces-child-porn-charges-for-sending-pals-her-own-sex-tape/
Try again.

>> No.72041964

where were you when sadpanda died?

i was sat at home

>> No.72041965
File: 29 KB, 200x194, 1564094747023.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72041965

>>72041938

>> No.72041966

>>72041954
>everything else goes down but this shithole will never die
god this is the fucking worst

>> No.72041967

>>72041930
Yeah you're gay but also there's no problem with it, no one should prosecute you for liking cocks or holding "incorrect" ideas.

>> No.72041972

the cucked moralfags in this thread are a joy to watch

good luck with your site, pedoweebs

>> No.72041977

>>72041954
This but unironically

>> No.72041978

get FUCKED pedo's, state vans coming or you next.

t.pol

>> No.72041981

>>72041956
It is but it shouldn't be punished because nobody suffered.
You just gave us an example of how stupid the laws on cp are.

>> No.72041983

>>72041778
>is it because modern society is boring?
ITT you'll find trolls only, looking to get easy (You)s. So yeah, for the it's the boredom and the hit they get from replies. Society as a whole always needs an enemy however, as people actually enjoy being angry and seeing arrests.

>> No.72041986

>>72041941
More like, by the time you scrape a few entries the website will be down

>> No.72041995

>>72041956
Yes it is child porn, because it is sexual exploitation of a child, even if the victim is doing it to themselves.
Meanwhile, fictional drawing are not child porn.
Try again, we can teach you some critical thinking today.

>> No.72041999

>>72041956
indeed, its almost as if moralfags are retards that just get offended by literaly nothing

>> No.72042000

>>72040754
Only the sadpanda part, right? If so, who cares.

>> No.72042001

is it possible, /g/? >>>/h/5412785

>> No.72042005
File: 118 KB, 526x473, don't talk to us LOLICON SCUM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042005

>>72041967
No one is prosecuting you. They're rightfully saying you're a pedophile because you cum to drawings of anime girls who appear to be underaged in some form.
Did you know in most countries it's legal to be a pedophile. What are they going to do, lock you up for having bad thoughts?

>>72041981
I gave you an example of how child porn can be produced without having a victim. Child porn is pornography involving children. You are trying to change the definition to "Pornography of children being victimized", to rationalize why you yourself are not a pedophile for fapping to drawings of anime children in sexual situations.

>> No.72042006

>>72041954
this
quality stuff gets crapflooded away by the swarm of post-2016 newfags

>> No.72042019

>>72041999
Except they're just baiting.

>> No.72042023
File: 63 KB, 800x449, tesak-nazi-bullying-homosexuals.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042023

>>72040799
here in russia in our office there was one freak watching content like that. beat the shit out of him and then google bombed him. last rumour is that he changed city but no one really knows. might have necked himself.

did the typical okkupypedophilia pictures too of course. hate those freaks.

>> No.72042031

>>72040754
I'll make the logo

>> No.72042036

>>72042005
>underaged = pedophilia
oh you are retarded

>> No.72042039

>>72041930
What a garbage argument.
Surely you can't be delusional enough to think that looking at drawings of flat chested anime girls makes you a pedo.
If you play guitar hero you won't suddenly know how to play a real guitar it just doesn't translate.

>> No.72042041
File: 20 KB, 256x246, IMG_20190404_114328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042041

>>72040799
Was it really of any surprise that it got taken down? Regardless of the so called internet trolls.

>> No.72042042

Loli is pedo in the making shit material, weebs should be shot.
Foalcon is fine though.

>> No.72042050

>>72040754
I'm confused, wasn't this just a south park character? I don't get it.

>> No.72042051

>>72041995
>>72041999
>Yes it is child porn, because it is sexual exploitation of a child, even if the victim is doing it to themselves.
How is a teenager masturbating "sexual exploitation of a child"?

>Meanwhile, fictional drawing are not child porn.
They are if they are pornographic depictions of children, such as most loli hentai.

>Try again, we can teach you some critical thinking today.
Nice quip coming from someone performing mental gymnastics.

>>72042036
Are you going to argue there's no loli hentai that features prepubescent children? Don't be stupid.

>>72042039
What a garbage argument.
Surely you can't be delusional enough to think that looking at drawings of uncut cocks makes you gay.
If you play guitar hero you won't suddenly know how to play a real guitar it just doesn't translate.

>> No.72042054
File: 50 KB, 604x453, X-du_okGoGc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042054

>>72042023
ps. our boss was fine with that since he used the companies connection, computers and time downloading this sick material.

>> No.72042057

>>72040799
based dutch

>> No.72042058

will somebody try to start a new website?

>> No.72042064

>>72040776
>>72040754
>See this on /pol/, /v/
Fuck off with your crossposting. That site sucked due to how you had to do trickery to even access the content.

>> No.72042075

>>72040754
exhentai or e-hentai as whole? If only exhentai, good riddance.

>> No.72042084
File: 155 KB, 758x646, europe-age-of-consent.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042084

Why do burgers get so upset when you stick your dick in something that's not 18 years old?

>> No.72042087

>>72042051
So? Just because someone faps to trap doujinshi doesnt make them gay.
To be gay you have to be attracted to men not drawings retard

>> No.72042090

>>72042005
>No one is prosecuting you
>>72040799

>>72041956
so even you agree that CP laws are bullshit

>> No.72042094

>>72042075
both you retard

anyway cant they just pick everything up and then just move to another country? Whats stopping them? If police was gonna sodomise them then they would've done it by now

>> No.72042101

JUST HELP SAVE THE RARE ARTBOOKS THAT AREN'T AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE YOU FUCKS

>> No.72042121
File: 29 KB, 665x800, 1504217627366.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042121

>>72042087
>So? Just because someone faps to trap doujinshi doesnt make them gay.
I didn't say trap doujinshi, I said penises. Huge, uncut, masculine, bara penises. It's 2D, it's not real, it's not gay.

>>72042090
No one in this thread is prosecuting you. Should I make sure to be as specific as possible for you?

>> No.72042124
File: 71 KB, 1080x1080, america europe tears.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042124

>>72042084
Loli is legal in freedomland. It's eurocucks who are having a fit about it.

>> No.72042126

>>72040799
>Make it difficult to access
>Site reported by trolls
>The site bites the dust
Fuck yes. About time. Justice is served.

>> No.72042131

>>72041956
Suicide is illegal too. You can't kill yourself without the state's permission.

>> No.72042134

>>72042051
The sexual exploitation is the sextape distribution.
They are pornographic depictions of children to the same extent as the following words on your screen " and I thrust my 31 year old penis into the 6 year old tight vagina, she screamed and moaned as I continued to rape her ".
That's right, you just witnessed child porn you mouthbreathing retard.

The only mental gymnastic here is cocksucking control freaks like you begging for more projection of power.

>> No.72042135

>>72042126
>logging into a website
>difficult
what are you even doing on /g/

>> No.72042137

>>72042121
>It's 2D, it's not real, it's not gay.
Exactly now you are starting to grasp my point.

>> No.72042138

>>72040876
No. Phoneposters and /a/ fags both get the rope.

>> No.72042144

>>72042084
Age of consent, as defined as "the age at which a person can consent to sexual activities" isn't applicable in France though. There is no legal age of consent.

>> No.72042153

>>72042131
>Suicide is illegal
Yes. The punishment is death.

>> No.72042166
File: 234 KB, 655x410, fc0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042166

>>72042137
Yeah exactly. Fapping to bara is completely, 100% not gay. I'm glad we agree on this anon. You'd have to be some kind of retard to think this was gay. I mean, they don't even look like real men. 2D isn't reality.
I just fap to lines on paper.

>> No.72042168

>>72042039
False analogy
>>72042050
You're thinking of sexual harassment panda.
>>72042087
Way to move that goalpost.

>> No.72042172

>>72042084
Damn, imagine being a 14 year old girl in Sweden, it's like a BLACKED Disneyland. Make me hard.

>> No.72042173
File: 153 KB, 1024x900, 1562821207926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042173

>> No.72042182

>>72042166
faggot

>> No.72042188

>>72042182
Wow what the fuck anon. That's like saying if I play GTA I must literally want to murder people. It's just a fucking drawing.

>> No.72042194

>>72041878
then the host of panda should just purge all the loli and shota and call it even. ez pz

>> No.72042200

>>72042188
and bullet is just a piece of metal.
nuclear bomb is just a bit of chemistry.

kys pedo.

>> No.72042202

>>72041780
Always in it for the fucking lulz.

>> No.72042205
File: 4 KB, 595x84, 1536244212889.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042205

I got 100k credits, anyway to automatically refresh these?

>> No.72042206

>>72042200
Kill yourself. It's not gay to fap to bara. They don't look anything like real men. They're DRAWINGS. It's not gay.

>> No.72042209

>>72042168
>>72042166
No i don't think it does but even if it did where's the harm?

>> No.72042210

>>72042188
All sexual harrassment conducted in fictional setting is still sexual harrassment and you should be prosecuted accordingly, fucking sexist piece of shit.

>> No.72042214

>>72042135
This. If you are actually incapable of getting past the sad panda then you unironically need to leave /g/.

>> No.72042215

>>72041909
Yes it reports your info to the FBI.

>> No.72042216

>>72042173
pedophile media perpetuates pedophile culture and makes pedophiles who WOULD assault children more likely to do so because pedophilia is normalized from their perspective

but yeah let's listen to the lvl 100 pedophile

>> No.72042217

>>72042084
i'm pretty sure in germany you can only legally have sex with people between the age of 16 and 18 if 1. you are in a committed relationship and 2. the age difference isn't too big (iirc around 5 years max), at least that's what i learned in school. you do get some additional rights at 16, but you are not considered an adult until you're 18 (e.g. you can buy beer at 16, while you have to be 18 to buy cigarettes). but i don't keep up with age of consent laws.

>> No.72042218

>tfw not a porn brainrotten incel so it doesn't affect me
haha good riddance

>> No.72042227

>>72042173
if you fap to drawn children you're attracted to children
in conclusion: you're a pedophile
being a pedophile in and of itself is not a crime but it sure as hell isn't a good thing

>> No.72042228

>>72042210
But they're kissing each other. It's consensual.

>>72042209
Where's the harm in a 14 year old sending her 14 year old bf a photo of her vagina? Still child porn, even though a child made it.

>> No.72042230

>>72042218
Why are you here then?

>> No.72042235

>>72041972
>the cucked pedoweebs in this thread are a joy to watch
FTFY.

>> No.72042236

>>72042216
that's like saying violent videogames/movies are responsible for school shootings (which they are not, as proven by many scientific studies over the past two decades)

>> No.72042237

>>72041821
2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020

>> No.72042238
File: 405 KB, 1488x1488, 7b47b0bcae07a0d2ae2eeb188fee2791725fe78e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042238

Get fucked, that's what you get for country limiting your website on top of stupid registration.

>> No.72042239

>>72042228
Her 14 y-o bf isn't a sweaty antisocial incel in his 20's though

>> No.72042243

>bump limit and not a single script has been posted

Good game /g/, this is why your board doesn't accomplish anything.

>> No.72042244

>>72042216
The paedophile media is Hollywood and general LGBT agenda that is pushed constantly as some phenomenal breakthrough and progress in culture and society, while convincing children to take drugs and mutilate their genitals so that they can become ideal fuck toys with their entire identity based around being those fuck toys.

>> No.72042248

>>72042230
you don't have to be degenerate to browse this site

>> No.72042253

>>72042135
>>72042214
>If you can't make it past this difficult website you don't deserve to be on /g/
LMAO. That's why justice was served in the first place because it was not easy.

>> No.72042254

>>72042228
Wtf nigga ofc that's wrong it's real pls refer to >>72042137

>> No.72042257

>>72042243
will you write the scripts? ill work on the logo

>> No.72042258

>>72042218
it has no impact on me either but don't you think it's a bit odd to be banning more shit that doesn't harm anyone

>> No.72042261

>>72042243
name one board that ever accomplished something

>> No.72042265

>>72042239
Doesn't matter. She could have just took a photo and never sent it, but the photo itself is still pornographic, and is still of a child, so it's child porn.
A pornographic drawing is still porn. A drawing of a child still depicts a child. A pornographic drawing depicting a child is drawn pornography of a child. Drawn child pornography. Drawn child porn.

>> No.72042267

>>72042244
What does it change exactly?
Amerimutts already get their male genitals permanently mutilated at birth

>> No.72042268
File: 215 KB, 500x514, d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042268

>>72042253
>logging into a website
>difficult
what are you even doing on /g/

>> No.72042272

>>72042173
>Lines on a paper do not need protection
From pedophiles they do. Nipponfaggot PWNT.

>> No.72042278

>>72042216
prove it
>violent videogames is responsable of shootings
whew

>> No.72042280

>>72042261
/tg/: 1d4chan wiki
/a/: Katawa Shoujo
/pol/: electing Trump

>> No.72042281

>>72042258
they ban pedophilia mentality

>> No.72042282

>>72042236

The studies you're talking about focus on video games turning kids into serial killers, not normalizing violence as a whole in society.

>> No.72042285

>>72042261
/v/ - katawa shouju
/b/ - chanology and times 100

>> No.72042291
File: 28 KB, 800x450, DOUBT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042291

>>72042248
you dont need to be one, but i really doubt anyone here isnt a because why else would you be here?

Otherwise you can fuck off back to your padded room plebbit

>> No.72042293
File: 83 KB, 802x602, tumblr_m3vxmfY41J1qmlkf5o1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042293

>>72042254
Like I said, Bara isn't gay. They aren't real. They don't even look remotely the same as a real man. So how can it be gay to fap to bara and uncut anime penises?

>> No.72042294

>>72042268
>Losing your pedo website
>>72040754
>Begging /g/ to save you. When your site is difficult
Glad your website was taken down faggot.

>> No.72042301

>>72042281
no they didn't, you can't even ban that until you get fucking mind-reading apparatus

>> No.72042304

>>72042216
And you claim all this despite the one country in the world where sexual drawings of children is (to a degree) normalized has fewer rapes of minors than most western countries.

>> No.72042306

>>72042267
I don't care about the new world golems, this LGBT tumour has spread across Europe.
I'm convinced there is a legitimate conspiracy to wipe out our native populations, passifying males through sexual domination by LGBT propaganda while importing aggressive foreign males which do not even economically contribute.
When the economy collapses, every single politician in Europe needs to be crucified.

>> No.72042307

>>72042280
>meme shit
not much of an accomplishment

>> No.72042310

>>72042244

Christians have been raping children for millennia. What's your point? That there are pedophiles everywhere? Good job Sherlock.

>> No.72042311

fuck
I know there was a lot of non-H shit on there that I was interested in as well like artbooks and stuff, how do I download it all without an account

>> No.72042312

>>72042294
>your site is difficult
how long did it take you to learn how to get pass the captcha anon? I bet it was hard for you

>> No.72042317

>>72042307
*accomplishment

>> No.72042318

>>72042282
how is that relevant? if normalizing violence doesn't turn kids into killers why would normalizing child rape turn kids into child rapists?
it may be a shock to you, but most sane people can differentiate between reality and fiction and mentally ill people that would kill or rape others will do it with or without access to media depicting the crimes.

>> No.72042319

>First they came for the panda
>But I didn't speak up because I wasn't a "pedophile"
>Then they came for 4chan
>But I didn't speak up because I wasn't a "nazi"
>Then

>> No.72042322

>>72042291
I'm here because I enjoy the suicidal tendencies on this site

>> No.72042324

>>72041878
>not about the porn
>fucking sadpanda
are you brain damaged

"pornhub is going down guys but it's not about the porn, it's about the legend who keeps uploading king crimson albums there"

>> No.72042328

>>72042319
the world was perfect

>> No.72042330

>>72042328
Because you couldn't speak ill of it

>> No.72042331

>>72042322
little hypocrite cunt

>> No.72042334

>>72042304
Still doesn't refute my original point that normalizing pedophilia makes pedophiles more likely to sexually assault children.

>> No.72042335

>>72040754
> be intellectually retarded admin
> host in netherlands.. OF ALL COUNTRIES.
> oh noes! i must shutdown due to censorship
> too retarded to move the system to a new home, in a country where it won't be censored.
> too retarded to consider moving it to a secret location and hosting it over TOR.

here's a picture of me giving a fuck:
> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

these fucking idiots are never ending source of amusement.

>>72041063
>Netherlands is one of the last Eurocuck countries to get Eurocucked.
>over a decade ago
nonsense, they've always been cucked.

>> No.72042337

>>72042261
/tg/

>> No.72042342

>>72042312
>WAHH please please /g/ help me with my pedophile content!!!! Wahhhhhh

>> No.72042343

>>72042293
I agree it's not

>> No.72042353

>>72042318
Nice strawman retard. I didn't say pedophile culture would turn people into pedophiles. I said normalizing it made pedophiles more likely to commit. Scroll up and reread mong

>> No.72042355

>>72042310
Paedophiles in power positions of social organs have been raping children for millennia, just like all other peadophole in power positions in society have been doing so, this is not a revelation.
What hasn't been happening is dogmatic mass scale paedophilia campaigns pushed as a cultural phenomenon, directly aimed at sexualising children and mutilating them into sex toys. That's a recent decade thing.

>> No.72042360

>>72042248
But it helps.
>>72042304
>>>/nambla/

>> No.72042362

Only a brainlet would think that the conditioning borne from watching loli porn for years has any real world consequences whatsoever

>> No.72042363
File: 343 KB, 614x614, 1556831257859.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042363

>>72042343
Glad we agree then.

>> No.72042369

>>72042334
...which is a claim that has absolutely no basis in reality, as I just told you.

>> No.72042372

>>72042353
>I said normalizing it made pedophiles more likely to commit.
tjis is an entirely baseless assumption and none of your posts have provided a single shred of evidence to support your claims. now answer my question, instead of resorting to ad hominem: if normalizing violence doesn't turn kids into killers why would normalizing child rape turn kids into child rapists?

>> No.72042375

>>72042324
No, but you are. There's multiple sites that scrape the porn, but nobody scrapes the huge amount of artbooks, image sets, magazines, and other non-h content. That's the ONLY place it exists. Anything that doesn't get archived now will be lost forever.

>> No.72042379
File: 8 KB, 484x222, Screenshot_2019-07-25 503 Backend fetch failed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042379

>> No.72042387

>>72042064
>every other thread is autistic screeching about jews and trannies
>just now you figured out /pol/ ruined the board

>> No.72042390

>>72042319
>>72042312
>>72042230
>>72042166
>>72040776
Cry some moarr faggot pedoweebs.

>> No.72042393

>>72042362
government don't allow pedophilia mindset, anon

>> No.72042394

>>72042355
Really? Because I would think that the entire Catholic church, which at times was stronger than any nation on Earth, covering up any and all child rape would constitute as a "dogmatic mass scale paedophilia campaign". We get it, you hate gay people and the left. Reality is that pedophiles come from every facet of society imaginable.

>> No.72042397

>>72042353
>said normalizing it made pedophiles more likely to commit
> he thinks cartoons will make people more like to offend against children
people that are pedos usually have already offended against children. it reminds me of shit from the 1980s when people believed watching porn would turn people into rapists and sex offenders. i don't like this kind of art, as it only appeals to pedos, but at least try and come up with an argument that isn't from the land of fantasy and the make believe, you dribbling spastic.

>> No.72042400

>>72042390
cope

>> No.72042405

>>72042369
According to you and you only. Solid point you're making here Aristotle

>> No.72042407

>>72042390
Hope you're ready to take a nice vacation from /pol/ m8

>> No.72042412

kek, next they are going to ban torrent sites and we will all resort to african warlords hosting them

>> No.72042420

>>72042353
>listening to rock music turns you into a gay drug abusing satanist
cool argument friend

>> No.72042427

>>72042217
Not only is that wrong it's actually 14.
You can't be her/his teacher or something similar.

>> No.72042438

>>72042372
You know what ad hominem is but you have no idea what a strawman is. One last time, "normalizing child rape turn kids into child rapists" is YOUR point, I did not type this. You turned off your brain reading my last message because I insulted you... grow some balls chump

>> No.72042439

>>72042400
Nope
>>72042407
Nah, pedos get the rope.

>> No.72042440

>>72042427
good to know

>> No.72042445

>>72042394
You're being dishonest little shit right now.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=4fb_1437753990

>> No.72042448

how heavy is the whole sadpanda archive? how many TB would you need to store it?

>> No.72042452
File: 944 KB, 512x384, 1562685526231.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042452

>>72042420
Not my argument but continue to be autistic please

>> No.72042457

>>72042448
>how many TB would you need to store it?
More than you could realistically acquire within 12 hours (assuming you already have access to the website)

>> No.72042461

>>72042438
you didn't post any evidence to support your claim that normalizing pedoshit makes pedos more likely to commit child rape, either.
if you want to be taken seriously, you should provide evidence for the baseless assumptions you spout.

>> No.72042463

I got 100 links that I couldn't find a torrent for.
GIVE ME A GALLERY DOWNLOADER PLEASE

>> No.72042466

>>72042445
Hahahaha look everyone, it's this dude's one shred of evidence. Now read this and fuck off

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

>> No.72042474

>>72042463
https://github.com/ccloli/E-Hentai-Downloader
https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/23406-sadpanda-save-export-all-favorites
https://pypi.org/project/gallery-dl/
https://pastebin.com/sZPqiZbH

>> No.72042476

>>72042463
No spoonfeeding is allowed. Go to your pedo forum.

>> No.72042486
File: 18 KB, 425x316, Whoa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042486

>>72042144
>There's no legal age of consent in France
How do you breed then?

>> No.72042488

>>72042457
>not using amazon AWS
lmao
modern problems require modern solutions
amazon AWS has tens of terabits of bandwidth and storage

>> No.72042491
File: 125 KB, 589x580, logic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042491

>>72042452
Your 'argument' is entirely worthless until you provide supporting evidence.

>> No.72042508

>>72042461
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20133959

2 minutes on google, sorry it was so hard

>> No.72042510

>>72042491
Is this what it's like to be a professional autist?

>> No.72042514

>>72042466
>one shred of evidence
Yeah ok altar boy. Maybe it's just an Anglo thing to fuck little boys, you seem Stockholm syndromed to it.

>> No.72042516

>>72042322
So you're no better than those pedos, got it
Now kys

>> No.72042524

>>72042510
Maybe, but the image it's right.

>> No.72042527

>>72042514
10 Choir Boy Points have been added to your account. See you Sunday!

>> No.72042538
File: 22 KB, 401x401, 1553462500990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042538

How the fuck do I get gallery-dl to download from urls in a txt file?

>> No.72042549
File: 17 KB, 878x535, .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042549

>>72042508
too bad this study is about child pornography and not drawn images. you will first have to prove that lolicon is actual child pornography that the study you linked was considering or 'pedophile media' as you call it, try again.

>> No.72042558

Man i love the EU. No more pedophilia and no more shotacon. Cleaning up the culture of the internet.

>> No.72042561

Why the fuck is everyone ITT convinced sadpanda is a "pedo site" anyway? What on earth gave you that idea?

>> No.72042563
File: 66 KB, 584x530, Wire 2018-07-24 at 19.34.03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042563

Where will we go now?

>> No.72042572

>>72040754
Wait, I have a couple of questions, mostly based on the rather unexpected reactions in the thread.
How would hosting hentai in the first place be illegal? Heck even twitter just leaves that alone. Why can't they only remove the "problematic" content?
...and why is everyone screaming pedophilia when loli is just a tiny fraction of the hentai spectrum, let alone the content of this site in particular?
I'll admit I have never bothered using it over e-hentai but it genuinely puzzles me how people can be celebrating an event like this, that will cost us a lot of otherwise inaccessible or lost media, especially with it being a fate that anyone's favourite site can succumb to (and with this I don't mean just loli laws but stricter laws and the industrialization of the internet in general).

>> No.72042579

>>72042561
Because it is a pedo site. Taken down by a bunch of based trolls.

>> No.72042584

>>72041245
Actually, you COULD use the image caches from [email protected] users and reverse engineer some sort of system to where you could do some sort of decentralized form of that. The problem remains that we have less than twelve hours and unless someone is:
>Familiar enough with the [email protected] source code.
>Able to convince the Admins to fork over any back-end shit.
>Convince everyone that they're not the FBI.

Then we're fucked. It's every man for himself right now. I suggest that you start downloading anything you like ASAP.

>> No.72042587
File: 61 KB, 826x609, 1563833264632.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042587

>>72042549

Show loli or shota to any person on the street or, for that matter, to any therapist or mental health expert. They will all say it's child porn. Go fuck yourself retard.

>> No.72042594

>>72042561
exhentai is e-hentai + shota/loli, or as i've recently come to call it e-hentai+pedo

>> No.72042597

>>72042587
another baseless assumption and not a shred of evidence, classic

>> No.72042607

>>72042587
'Any person on the street' does not make the laws, their opinion is absolutely irrelevant to the discussion.

>> No.72042611

>>72042597
stop replying to this fucking baiting retard and start downloading

>> No.72042613

>>72042587
>caring about normie opinions

Into the trash it goes

>> No.72042615

for URL in $(cat urls.txt); do gallery-dl "$URL"; done

since people are asking how to have gallery-dl run on a file and I have nothing better

>> No.72042617

>>72042261
/pol/ helped US air strike an ISIS training camp

>> No.72042619

>>72042611
someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet.png

>> No.72042625

>>72042594
Galleries pining the fjords are not exclusive to shota and loli. They are merely the only ones that are automatically made so. Browse only e-hentai and you lose out on tons of non-loli/shota galleries that are pining the fjords for different reasons.

>> No.72042627

>>72042285
>Chanology
that shit was cancer

>> No.72042628

>>72042617
it was russian air strike

>> No.72042632

>>72042572
>How would hosting hentai in the first place be illegal?
yurop loevs censorship, thought police soon
> Why can't they only remove the "problematic" content?
admin a fag
>why is everyone screaming pedophilia when loli is just a tiny fraction of the hentai spectrum, let alone the content of this site in particular?
some /pol/ moralfags baiting and triggered pedos responding

>> No.72042641

>>72041063
we're one of the founding members of the EU and a bastion of liberalism.
I'm surprised that they hosted this shit here out of all EU countries, fucking Luxembourg or some meme micronation like Liechtenstein would have been a better choice.

>> No.72042646
File: 175 KB, 1200x1200, 1562436108573.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042646

>>72042613
>>72042607
>>72042597
>How I sleep knowing I'm not a pedophile

>> No.72042647

>>72042572
>How would hosting hentai in the first place be illegal? Heck even twitter just leaves that alone. Why can't they only remove the "problematic" content?
Its hosted in a great country of the neither lands. It is fucking hugely based. They decided pedoweebs content is pedophilia.
>and why is everyone screaming pedophilia when loli is just a tiny fraction of the hentai spectrum, let alone the content of this site in particular?
Because its fucking children anon.
>'ll admit I have never bothered using it over e-hentai but it genuinely puzzles me how people can be celebrating an event like this, that will cost us a lot of otherwise inaccessible or lost media, especially with it being a fate that anyone's favourite site can succumb to (and with this I don't mean just loli laws but stricter laws and the industrialization of the internet in general).
sure pedoweeb. The "i dont use X but dont understand Y" is always going to backhand you hard in the long term.

>> No.72042652

>>72042587
if you told any normie or TheRapists you were a channer youd be labled a pedofile nazi

>> No.72042654

>>72042549
Pedophile drawings is alternative to channel their pedophilic urges from actual children.
But, you can not know when they try to experiment on something more real. When drawing is not enough.
Pedophiles should be castrated.

>> No.72042660
File: 35 KB, 495x495, 1544974339055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042660

>>72042646
>How I look at fag who think I care about their opinion

>> No.72042661

is this all a trick for people to mass download and get fucked later on

>> No.72042675

>>72042632
>some /pol/ moralfags baiting and triggered pedos responding
Definitely pedos.

>> No.72042677

>>72042439
The rope has no masters, only clients

>> No.72042684

does anyone have a link to that one h thread where the guy posted the (best of sad panda) archive he made?

>> No.72042687

I just scrolled through this entire thread and there is not a single source other than forum posts
all of you are retarded

>> No.72042699

>>72042687
>theres not a single source except the admin of the site

>> No.72042707
File: 28 KB, 100x143, h.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72042707

>>72042646
so you finally admit you were wrong? good
>>72042654
>you can not know
sure, while we're at it, let's burn all history books to prevent mentally ill people from attempting another holocaust. also burn all pens and brushes, someone just might draw guro shotacon, causing a massive chain reaction that'll put the massacre of innocents to shame

>> No.72042716

>>72042617
that's a bad thing

>> No.72042719

>>72042677
Pedoweebs.

>> No.72042728

>>72042265
except a drawing isn't reality. you're still gay for liking gay drawings. the same way you're still a pedo for liking loli. still doesn't make it child pornography because there are no children involved, moron. your whole argument rests on the premise that a drawing of a child is somehow a child. a drawing of a big fat cock isn't a big fat cock, it's a drawing of a big fat cock. neck yourself for not understanding basic preschool shit

>> No.72042745

>>72042687
Even if it's fake I'm still doing a backup

>> No.72042748

>>72042719
Whatever you say, kike

>> No.72042756

>>72041630
anon... for being such a flaming anti-pedo you sure do have a lot of loli material :^)

>> No.72042779 [DELETED] 

>>72042748
>kike
Oh sure Anglo. Blame the kikes for the fact your ancestor Boomers sold your country down the river since the 1960's.

>> No.72042831

>>72042625
Not to mention you'll often find straight shota in a magazine, anthology or manga that otherwise contains stuff you might want, even if shota isn't your cup of tea. Same with loli. If you're not using sadpanda, you won't be able to see the rest of those galleries.

>> No.72042839

>>72042707
Nice try moving goal posts.
But people who watch sexualized drawings of children already are sick pedophiles. History and mimicking someone has nothing to do with this.
Kys, pedo

>> No.72042853

>>72042839
>people who watch sexualized drawings of children already are sick pedophiles
Where is the supporting evidence to this claim? I read your post twice, but I couldn't spot it.

>> No.72042892

>>72042839
Pedophilia is common place whether you like or not. It's a normal human reaction, men just don't admit it.

>> No.72042902

>>72041265
Please don't shitpost with Symphogear

>> No.72042911

>>72042474
I'm having issues formatting my ehcookie.txt

Tried to just yoink the one I actively sent in my current browser

ipb_member_id=; ipb_pass_hash=; igneous=; sk=

But that did not work...

>> No.72042928

>>72042911
https://dnsev-h.github.io/eze/
https://dnsev-h.github.io/x-port/
https://dnsev-h.github.io/x/

>> No.72042941

>>72042137
okay thanks for letting me know that fapping to furry traps getting assrammed is completely normal and heterosexual

>> No.72043054

>>72042748
Whatever you say Roastie mod :)

>> No.72043057

>>72042587
Caring about normies is not what we do here you huge fucking nigger kike

>> No.72043082

IS THERE A DOWNLOADER THAT CAN AUTODOWNLOAD A LIST?
WHY NOT

>> No.72043143

so tl,dr has anyone set up an archiveteam style distributed complete archival project I can throw some disks, IPs and bandwidth at

>> No.72043155

>>72042853
>likes drawings of naked little children
>I swear I'm not a pedophile! Prove I'm pedophile! There's no evidence!!!
Nice try, pedo
>>72042892
And pedophiles should be sterilized.

>> No.72043160
File: 90 KB, 1241x245, 1564100439785.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72043160

>>72043143
this would be the board to do it, but no
pic rel is your only consolation

>> No.72043161

>>72043082
gallery-dl can download from pastebins, probably works with .txt files as well
$ gallery-dl r:https://pastebin.com/raw/example

>> No.72043173

>>72043155
I see another post yet I still not see any evidence within it.
Why are you wasting both of our time and bandwidth?

>> No.72043174
File: 622 KB, 1268x1645, 1483324055799.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72043174

>>72043155
You first.

>> No.72043192

>>72043143
Apparently no /g/entooman wants to help archive a huge part of weeb history because muh pedos.

>> No.72043217

>>72043173
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Pedos can't control themselves and be rational. That's why they should be sterilized.
>>72043174
>/pol/
Stopped reading right there. I'm not pol, but concerned christian.

>> No.72043229

>>72043160
more like minimum joe... minimum fucking effort

>> No.72043237
File: 51 KB, 761x1024, 1524082788411.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72043237

>>72043192
Stop being pedo.

>> No.72043240

>>72043192
It's already underway, implications of host changing hands/full backup being available later. The porn side of things are mostly safe (mirrors already exist, uploads come from multiple sources already). It's the things not already mirrored people are panicking over. /g/ doesn't seem as interested in the non-h side of things, or are already in the other threads. It's not like you could scrape something together in the next 5 hours anyway (that would be better than what's already being done). Maybe there was a doomsayer out there who'd been archiving everything for years, they may be a hope.

>> No.72043247

>>72043217
>makes baseless claims without supporting evidence
>thinks he's the rational one

>> No.72043271

>>72042538
pip it with cat retard

>> No.72043312

>>72043247
>tells himself that it's OK to masturbate to drawings of children
>definitely not a pedo

>> No.72043337

>>72043161
Well, worth a try I suppose

>> No.72043361
File: 48 KB, 746x739, 1536423803181.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72043361

>>72043271
My cat doesn't want to...

>> No.72043379

>>72043217
I guess it's time to attack God for knocking up Mary, then.

>> No.72043398

>>72043237
I'm not here for the banned tags. I'm here for the ancient releases only sold at conventions decades ago that were uploaded by scanlators that have long since moved on with their lives, the shit you can't find anywhere else.

>> No.72043420

>>72043398
Guess how many pages of non-H have the lolicon tag?

>> No.72043424

>>72043217
you're a concerned Christian but dont care about the genocide if the white race? fag

>> No.72043433

>>72043420
Tons.

>> No.72043434
File: 536 KB, 1600x2250, sad pandapocalypse joe posts.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72043434

Unofficial FAQ

>> No.72043437

I'm glad I started backing up Sad panda 2 years ago, but I got lazy and stopped.

FUCCCCCCK

>> No.72043439

>>72043398
Find better hobby.
>>72043379
Ways of God are unknown.
>>72043424
Everyone are children of a God.

>> No.72043466

>>72041718
So you admit there's no actual reason except it personally grosses you and a lot of other people out.

>> No.72043490

REMINDER THAT ONLY SADPANDA IS GOING DOWN TODAY. E-HENTAI WILL BE UP FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS.
>PRIORITIZE toddlercon, incest, bestiality, lolicon shotacon, AND abortion TAGS
REMINDER THAT ONLY SADPANDA IS GOING DOWN TODAY. E-HENTAI WILL BE UP FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS.
>PRIORITIZE toddlercon, incest, bestiality, lolicon shotacon, AND abortion TAGS

>> No.72043493
File: 28 KB, 200x300, 1530076048429.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72043493

>Anons kept saying hoarders were stupid and to never buy a server to save everything

I TOLD YOU FOOLS
THE END IS UPON US.

>> No.72043530

>>72043312
>thinks it's okay to play games where you murder people
>doesn't think of themselves as a mass murderer

>> No.72043551

>>72043490
Reminder that sadpanda has a ton of shit that e-hentai does not.

>> No.72043556
File: 335 KB, 400x488, 1523992574807.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72043556

>>72040754
>I'll get around to torrenting my favorites eventually
>

>> No.72043584

>>72043530
>pedo, can't into logic, can't into critical thinking
Checks out

>> No.72043624 [DELETED] 

>>72042538
FOR /F "tokens=*" %* IN (list12.txt) DO gallery-dl %* -u awetsdgecd -p hello123

>> No.72043755

>>72043312
>still not tired of getting mocked for spouting baseless bullshit after 4 hours
lmao, i only check back between games, this is just sad

>> No.72043921

>>72040754
it's going down, it's going down to downtown.

>> No.72043955

>>72040754
this is just going to make nhentai stronger.

>> No.72043962
File: 256 KB, 500x500, 1560469253904.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72043962

DEGENERATES BTFO!

>> No.72043969

>>72040754
I really hope Fakku gets DoDed to oblivion. Fucking fags.

>> No.72043971

>>72043962
>has saved gifs of an under-18 anime girl
Hi pedophile

>> No.72043989

>>72043955
Where the fuck do you think nhentai gets its content from?

>> No.72044006

>>72043989
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

we got gays but they take out our loli. We revolution now.

>> No.72044055

How many TBs of images are in it?

>> No.72044067

>>72044055
about tree fiddy

>> No.72044072

>>72043755
Stop playing with children. You should be locked down.

>> No.72044100

>>72044055
35TB, but they have 6 servers with copies of that 35TB on each and they also have [email protected] which is equivalent to about another 4-16 more servers
https://ehwiki.org/wiki/E-Hentai_Statistics

>> No.72044122

>>72040787
The dutch have done it again

>> No.72044179
File: 311 KB, 474x442, 1544312139700.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72044179

>saved all my lolicon exhibitionism patrician favorites in time
it was close bros

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action