Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 740 KB, 2482x3508, AMD Autum Mousepad AD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67418358 No.67418358 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

Aww man I wish they'd have this offer here in the west as well

>> No.67418367

>>67418358
99% of the items in my home are japanese imports, the remaining 1% is german, because tojos can't make steel.

>> No.67418993
File: 375 KB, 3710x1445, AMD Ryfka and Zenka Cherry Trees.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67418993

>> No.67419934

>>67418358
Is this real
I want it

>> No.67420107

another reason to drop intel

>> No.67420143

>>67418358
just bought a 2600 in johor.
does that count?

>> No.67420948
File: 126 KB, 843x1193, n8TUE0C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67420948

>>67419934
It is real. These two were in another mousemat already in winter

>>67420143
Maybe

>> No.67422444

>>67420948
>>67418358
How can I get one in the States?

>> No.67422587

>>67418358
Sakura version available at my local store, but you need to purchase their GPU. Well, actually I'm just thinking about upgrading my R7 260X.

>> No.67422608

>>67418358
You can print your own using /csg/ and >>67418993

>> No.67422872

Why intel/Nvdia dont have cute anime waifu mascotes? :(

>> No.67422902

>>67418367
>german steel
Believe me, it's chink. You couldn't afford german steel.

>> No.67423095

>>67420948
>Sim Lim Square
fuck me that's a half an hour drive

>> No.67423264
File: 48 KB, 567x408, 1515556607163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67423264

FUCK AMD RELEASE THESE HERE.
They would have 80% marketshare overnight. What are they doing?

>> No.67423352

>>67418358
>Sim Lim Square
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sim_Lim_Square#Scams

>> No.67423397

>>67423352
>On 24 September, a Chinese citizen, Miss Zhou, bought an iPhone 6 Plus from the store, but unknowingly signed a contract for two years of "insurance" costing $2,400, bringing the price of the phone to $4,000. After haggling, Zhou paid $3,000. At the time, online Apple stores were selling a similar product for less than $1,500. The next day, Zhou filed a complaint with the Small Claims Tribunal, which ruled that the shop should refund her $1,010. On 28 October, Mobile Air returned Zhou and her aunt the $1,010, however, the money was returned in coins of all denominations, including five cents, weighing a total of 18 kg. Zhou and her aunt had to pick up the coins from the floor and count them.[18] Mobile Air owner Jover Chew Chiew Loon refused to answer why he had paid in coins, instead blaming Zhou and her aunt for being difficult customers.
kek

>> No.67423448
File: 12 KB, 211x239, iBrain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
67423448

>>67423352
>On 3 November, Mr Pham Van Thoai, a Vietnamese tourist, paid S$950 for an iPhone 6 (...). Pham said that his monthly earnings as a factory worker amounted to about $200.

Imagine being SO FUCKING DUMB that you spend five wages on a fucking phone

>> No.67423545

>>67422444
Dunno… I've tried to find a way to get them here in Yurop too

>> No.67423884

>>67418358
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uxlt6RCzyzsbx3YY-CNjGPxWcgmrR5k9/view?usp=drivesdk

Different but was ripped from their mobile game and upscaled.

>> No.67424484

>>67423448
What are you poor?

>> No.67424551

>>67423397
>>67423448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARs1-RwBUDQ

>> No.67425789

>>67418358
based and redpilled

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action