Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/g/ - Technology

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 56 KB, 640x920, fuckcommunism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
65022913 No.65022913 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

Hi there!

As i know many of you lads and gents have also an issue with Palemoon and it's their demented Alt-Right crowd which is actually using it *lol* The whole projects user base is a right-winger freak show - so, who has enough of that lame garbage, feels free to join here:

https://www.ghacks.net/2018/03/06/pale-moon-27-8-released/

Let's show the Moonies who's the boss! *lol*

Greetings, 1ppst5r

>> No.65022936

They are a bunch of censorship loving morons with no brain.

Clinging on an obsolete browser of a developer without knowledge.

Your time to show them your disgust is now. Pretty sure you will not let me down, that bastards deserve a lection *lol*

>> No.65023141

>>65022913
U know that is pretty low standard.

You actually believe people are interested in your little flameware you cocksucker?

Hell, even /Pol would banish you for that, and that here is actually /G!

So go far away ass-hat and never come back!

>> No.65023461

>>65022913
Do me a favor friend, go away and make sure you close the door behind you. Will you pretty please?

>>65023141
You are for sure no native English speaker. You are spelling it totally incorrect.

If you post in /G, make sure you have at least half a brain.

>> No.65023572
File: 102 KB, 1005x628, ipredator-provocateurs1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>65022913
Troll exposed and reported for extermination.

Bye lamer!

>> No.65024792

>>65022913
I use Palemoon because I like it and I don't care the least about the political views of the developer and/or users. I used a filesystem of a convicted murderer because it worked and still would use Palemoon even if it was made by literally Hitler.

You are a complete clinical retard for compromising your user experience for unrelated /pol/ bullshit.

>> No.65024792,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>65022913

Also, what for a kind of troll are you? The incompetent one? Even a freaking autist would be able to realize that 1ppst5r means Appster.

First rule of trolling.. if you do not want to be exposed, then stop being a Pajeet and get yourself a nick which can't be figured out even by guys with half a brain. You know what, actually i would have supported you, but as you are so goddamn incompetent and your writing sucks balls, you can go to hell!

>> No.65025202

>>65022913

Also, what for a kind of troll are you? The incompetent one? Even a freaking autist would be able to realize that 1ppst5r means Appster.

First rule of trolling.. if you do not want to be exposed, then stop being a Pajeet and get yourself a nick which can't be figured out even by guys with half a brain. You know what, actually i would have supported you, but as you are so goddamn incompetent and your writing sucks balls, you can go to hell!

>> No.65025202,1 [INTERNAL] 

What the fuck is with any of these replies? None of these sound like /g/urus and I dont even know what they reek of. OP is clearly a faggot. I mean /Pol , /G ? I dont even want to use the term newfag because these fags are so new the paint is still wet.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action

Not DMCA removals