Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 115 KB, 375x601, b51caee0825f169bb58a28cb8579a1d711625e350fe4f2553595f74743066f34.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62693295 No.62693295 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

Context: https://imgur.com/a/2kD4O

Account: https://twitter.com/izs

Supports ANTIFA: https://archive.is/bS74o

NPM website: https://www.npmjs.com/

Lists Visa, Blizzard, Autodesk, Trivago as users.

"Historically, the only successful approach has been to publicly hang Nazi leaders and imprison Nazi sympathizers." https://archive.is/hGCkz

"A common objection is that we should try to convince Nazis to not be Nazis. I agree. We convince them by killing Nazis." https://archive.fo/kSPoy

"I've now blocked all the accounts that follow Cheong, some chan accounts, gamer gaters, Nazis, and the red pills." https://archive.is/vJsKF

Blocks over 350,000 accounts, thinks he's not the problem.

>> No.62693311

node.js/npm is the worst thing to happen to the software ecosystem since .NET

>> No.62693318

>>62693295
Another fucking snowflake runing project, when this nightmare is going to end?

>> No.62693324
File: 4 KB, 208x206, 1499582914935.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62693324

Stop giving mentally ill people attention

>> No.62693325

>>62693311
couldn't agree more, take the worst language (javascript) and then do EVRYTHING with it. Fucking why?

>> No.62693344

A package manger has a CEO?

>> No.62693348
File: 54 KB, 427x346, screenshot6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62693348

>>62693295
what did google mean by this?

>> No.62693354

>>62693295
I use yarn because I'm not a cuck.

>> No.62693374

>>62693295
>he/him/his
I can tell he's a guy. Why does he need to specify this?

>> No.62693382

>>62693374
he does it to help make it seem normal to have no fucking clue what someone is

>> No.62693390

>>62693354
this facebook is unironically great

>> No.62693400

>>62693344
this wtf

>> No.62693525

>>62693354

yarn is just a frontend for npm

>> No.62693556 [DELETED] 

>>62693295
>>>/pol/
sage

>> No.62693560
File: 1.64 MB, 1675x942, 1488551754526.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62693560

>>62693295
>filthy rich jew does filthy rich jew things

Wow, shocker.

>> No.62693569

>>62693525
yarn replaces the npm client

its way faster
more secure
more deterministic
not ran by sjw's
etc

it uses the same package repositories though

>> No.62693616
File: 114 KB, 445x820, 1476971705912.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62693616

>>62693556
>this guy

>> No.62693703

>>62693569
Also yarn link isn't totally broken whereas npm link is.
That's actually what made me switch; no regrats. Feels good to know I made the right choice for other reasons too.

>> No.62693955

>>62693295
Its going to be funny when antifag is recognized as a domestic terrorist organization and all of its members get rounded up.

>> No.62693986

Good job compiling all this information my fellow classical liberal justice warrior.

>> No.62694021

>>62693569
>yarn can't download a dependency using git links and branch/tag hashes

Fucking faggot facebook shit.

>> No.62694146
File: 43 KB, 570x587, 1498421360984.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62694146

>>62694021
but it can tho

you must be confused anon, its ok

>> No.62694151

wtf i love npm now

>> No.62694175

"Historically, the only successful approach has been to publicly hang Jewish leaders and imprison Jewish sympathizers."
"Historically, the only successful approach has been to publicly hang Black leaders and imprison Black sympathizers."

"Historically, the only successful approach has been to publicly hang leaders and imprison sympathizers."

Imagine the backlash.

>> No.62694215

Go fuck yourselves.

>> No.62694228

>>62694175
https://a.pomf.cat/edutqr.webm

>> No.62694255

Seems like only yesterday you fucking idiots were telling everyone that Nazis were leftists.

>> No.62694276
File: 19 KB, 784x349, i have an opinion.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62694276

>>62693295

>> No.62694284

>>62694255

Nazis weren't purely left or right, they had elements of both.

>> No.62694286

>>62694215
>>62693556
ok assblasted snowflake
don't you have some projects to ruin btw?

>> No.62694376
File: 81 KB, 728x863, Igs4qDI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62694376

>>62694215
>>62693556

IGNORE
SODOMITE
ORDERS

>> No.62694410

>>62694284
Political science degree from Trump university.

>> No.62694444
File: 616 KB, 1070x601, 1492912313418.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62694444

>>62694410
>SJW so butthurt about Trump xe can't help bringing him for no reason

lol

>> No.62694516

>>62694376
>getting to smash lesbian pucci
fucking cwc thats cheating, go back to your [looking for girlfriend] sign

>> No.62694559

Some faggot on Twitter is upset
More news at 11

>> No.62694573
File: 408 KB, 1920x1080, 1506612277848.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62694573

>>62694516
>CWC as male = disgrace to humanity
>CWC as a tranny = the best of humanity

Gotta love leftism.

>> No.62694625
File: 183 KB, 1241x1218, 1493165549311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62694625

>>62694573

>> No.62694629

>>62694573
>sonichu medallion
now theres a blast from the past

>> No.62694665

>>62693295
Burn commies before coming for you.

>> No.62694713

>>62693295
I don't see any problem here

>> No.62694988

The node ecosystem is for some reason incredibly good at getting distracted by things that have nothing to do with their software. They will tell you it does by saying it's related to "code of conduct" or whatever else, but ultimately it serves as a massive distraction from the work itself and IMO ultimately alienates people who don't want to be part of the crazy political shitstorm.

Honestly we should hard fork node and npm if for no other reason than to bring the focus back to the project itself and away from the politics.

>> No.62695036
File: 18 KB, 259x259, drumpf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695036

>>62694444

>> No.62695201

>>62693295
>https://imgur.com/a/2kD4O
He's not wrong

>> No.62695255

>>62693325
so webdevs can write backend software

>> No.62695262

>>62695201
>literally the second sentenced is a hasty generalization with no basis
He's objectively wrong right out of the gate.

>> No.62695275

>>62695036
>when you agree with a dictator

>> No.62695308

This thread is only tangentially related to technology.

>>>/pol/

>> No.62695322

>>62695308
In case you're serious NPM is pretty fucking important and the head bringing politics into the project is a serious issue for several reasons, all of which put the project itself in jeopardy.

>> No.62695331

npm install yarn[code][/code]

>> No.62695335
File: 13 KB, 236x276, 1506752630441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695335

>>62693311
turns out the people ruining society are also the same ones ruining software development

>> No.62695337
File: 576 KB, 1174x710, fragzeichen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695337

>>62693295
Why is it that javascript in particular always
attracts these people?

>> No.62695343

>>62695308
like most threads on /g/

>> No.62695360
File: 23 KB, 363x67, wtf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695360

>>62693348
Shit is weird sometimes.

>> No.62695363

>we should be tolerant of people who want to destroy democracy and impose a totalitarian state with zero civil liberties and embark on massive compaigns of brutalization and extermination

he's right just fucking kill them. not like they want to extend basic civic courtesy to the rest of us.

>> No.62695373

>>62695337
maybe because it's a space that's historically had fewer serious devs

>> No.62695379
File: 956 KB, 1424x1788, 1505775312330.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695379

>> No.62695400

>>62695363

Do you realize that a SJW's definition of who's a "Nazi" is pretty broad? Hell, you might be a nazi to them by just opposing one or two of their points or being a FUCKING WHITE MALE, you mongoloid.

>> No.62695405

>>62695322
Uh huh. Make a thread when a pull request to NPM gets rejected because the submitter had a Pepe avatar or something. That thread would be about technology.

This thread is just about some guy's Twitter tantrum (i.e. not technology).

>> No.62695415

>>62695275
When you sympathize with nazis.

>> No.62695417

>>62695400
How can SJWs even beat people up when they're made of straw?

>> No.62695418

>>62695405
If you don't like it then hide the thread, if you think it breaks the rules, report it and the mods will decide. There's no sense in coming in here if you think it doesn't belong here.

>> No.62695421

>>62693295
Killing all fascists is literally a fascists move.

>> No.62695434

>>62693324
no, give it more attention and drama. the results are guaranteed to be spectacular no matter what they turn out to be

>> No.62695437

why is every new SV ceo a fucking faggot that supports gay ass shit like antifa and libcuck ideology? why the fuck can't SV ceos just be normal fucking people who don't steal and don't constantly yammer off about politics with every fucking social media platform that exists?

>> No.62695439

>>62695363
>>we should be tolerant of people who want to destroy democracy and impose a totalitarian state with zero civil liberties and embark on massive compaigns of brutalization and extermination
But enough about the Muslims, lets get back to the topic at hand.

>> No.62695441

>>62695421
>hurrrdurr the left is da real fascists!!!

I guess the Revolutionary Bolsheviks and Mao were fascists too, according to your retarded logic.

>> No.62695445

>>62693325
>is so hard 2 lrn new language xd

>> No.62695452

>>62695415
id rather side with nazis over lil kim

>> No.62695454

>>62695441
>the left
Who are you quoting? Nobody mentioned "the left".

>> No.62695512

>>62695441
Stifling the opposition through violence is one of the cornerstones of fascism. That's exactly what the guy suggested doing.

>> No.62695528

>>62695417
like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

>> No.62695529

>>62695512
>Stifling the opposition through violence is one of the cornerstones of fascism

More like the cornerstone of every revolution in history, dumbass plebbitors love calling everything fascism.

>> No.62695539

>>62695400
>Do you realize that a SJW's definition of who's a "Nazi" is pretty broad?
it really isn't...

>> No.62695541
File: 276 KB, 602x1352, commonfilth on spencer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695541

>>62695528

>> No.62695548

>>62695437
Because those people got their jobs or positions not by being productive or useful, they got them through socializing and status.

Basically the trend now is to virtue signal your shitty little startup into success, then fail when you can't fake your ability anymore, or the underpaid person in the shadows leaves.

>> No.62695557

I'm blocked by him. Did I make it?

>> No.62695561
File: 123 KB, 540x716, the true liberal mindset.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695561

>>62695539

Sure thing, SJW nut.

>> No.62695567

>>62695539
It is. Basically, anyone who doesn't agree with the communist ideology of Antifa is a "Nazi".

>> No.62695568

>>62695539
It's as broad as a "nazi"'s definition of sjw.

>> No.62695576

>>62695439
underrated post

>> No.62695593

>>62695529
Yeah, for example the Velvet Revolution and Prague Spring are known to have been particularly violent.

>> No.62695596

>>62695561
>cherrypicking

>> No.62695608

>>62695596
I need you to understand that everyone does that.
God knows what kind of nutjobs crazy sjws manage to find to use as examples.

>> No.62695612

>>62693295
誰?

>> No.62695633

>>62695608
>I need you to understand that everyone does that.
>one out of millions of SJWs
people can forgive, dude. you need to realize this.

>> No.62695639

>>62695608
SJW's have known to create accounts and send themselves death threats, then cry to the media about it.

>> No.62695647

>>62695633
I need you to understand that everyone cherrypicks*

>> No.62695653

>>62695539
I have literally been called a nazi because I mentioned that white pride is bad but every other race's pride is good. I am a /pol/ack but that statement is not nazi at all.

>> No.62695657

>>62695653
>I have literally been called a nazi because I mentioned that white pride is bad but every other race's pride is good. I am a /pol/ack but that statement is not nazi at all.
it's the context of the statement that matters, anon.
speaking of it, what was the context?

>> No.62695658

uh oh, is someone bullying nazis on the Internet ;_;

are you okay??

>> No.62695659

>>62695653
That's undeniably a racist thing to say but it should score you points among SJWs.

>> No.62695661

>>62695539
>it really isn't...
yeah is only nazi when only politically disagrees, gotta be proud of being hypocrite trash like a real leftist uh?

>> No.62695663

Avatar looks jewy.
Isaac is a pretty jewy name.

Looks like typical jew behaviour desu.

>> No.62695664

imagine, being a CEO and spending your time on twitter blocking random dudes who don't even know who you are

>> No.62695672

>>62695658
>being this desperate for attention
what a sad life man take this (you) and stop begging

>> No.62695688

>>62695657
People were talking about black pride after BLM had riots.

>>62695659
How is that racist? White people should be allowed to be proud of their ancestors. The entire world studies ancient Greece and Rome fuck

>> No.62695689
File: 78 KB, 933x1053, RACISM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695689

>>62695657
How the hell would someones political ideology be context sensitive? They either believe (in) something or they don't.

Pointing out that modern society demonizes white pride is in no way related to national socialism, it's a statement on the modern times.

I can't tell if this this a joke or not.

>> No.62695690

I HATE RACIST NIGGERS

>> No.62695703

>>62695688
>I mentioned that white pride is bad
>White people should be allowed to be proud of their ancestors
Did you mean "isn't"?

>> No.62695708

>>62695689
you actually don't get why """white pride""" is frowned upon? lmao

>> No.62695713

>>62695703
No I was commenting on this: >>62695689 and how white people arent allowed to be proud.

>> No.62695717

>>62695708
That's not what I implied or the point.

>> No.62695728

>>62695713
Oh I understand what you meant know. I was confused by the phrasing.
I thought that your claim was "white pride is bad, everything else is ok"

>> No.62695731

>>62695717
but your image certainly implied it

>> No.62695743

>>62695731
For someone bringing up "context" you sure seem clueless.

>> No.62695750

>>62695743
fuck you

>> No.62695758

>>62695750
Rude.

>> No.62695759

>>62695750
What are you implying?

>> No.62695763

>>62693295
It's like these people live in an opposite version of They Live.

Instead of sunglasses that show you the truth, they show you propaganda. Nazis! Nazis everywhere!

>> No.62695769

>>62695750
So this is the logical power of the left, amazing.

>> No.62695770

>>62693295
time for this piece of shit to resign from the project.

>> No.62695774

>>62695750
go to be pathetic to somewhere, maybe tumblr will hear you i guess

>> No.62695779

>>62693295
Get in here lads

http://www.strawpoll.me/14047914
http://www.strawpoll.me/14047914
http://www.strawpoll.me/14047914
http://www.strawpoll.me/14047914

>> No.62695795
File: 50 KB, 500x129, iceburn.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62695795

>>62695743

>> No.62695798

>>62695743
>arguing about context
>suddenly brings up white pride image not related to the argument
>B-BUT THAT ISN'T MY POINT
why the hell did you post it then?
also >>62695750 isn't me btw

>> No.62695816

>>62693295
go back to pol, inbred hick

>> No.62695823

Why the fuck has technology become the new political battleground between /pol/ and sjws.

I don't give a fuck about any of this bullshit, I just want to code and do projects and the like.

Seriously fuck people using IT for political purposes and their own agenda

>> No.62695827

>>62695798
>why the hell did you post it then?
Your job is to read the post I was replying to, if you can't figure it out let me know. You have a few minutes before I leave.

>> No.62695836

>>62695798
we can see the ip counter you dumbass

>> No.62695840

>>62695827
>Your job is to read the post I was replying to
amazing how (You), (You)rself, can't do this.
answer my question.

>> No.62695841

>>62695816
>muh /pol/
sure buddy, you want some anal sex with the CEO of npm? or what? are you a homophobe racist facist nazi frogposter from /pol/?

>> No.62695844

>>62695836
>it couldn't have possibly been one of the other 54 people

>> No.62695851

>>62695840
No. Think for yourself for once. You have less time now.

>> No.62695854

>>62695841
>muh sjw!!
every fucking time lmao

>> No.62695862

>>62695841
triggered white virgin, go back to fap to your transexual porn while you whine about le sjw meme, fucking retarded kekistani

>> No.62695865

>>62695851
>I DON'T HAVE TO PROVIDE A REASON FOR THE RANDOMLY POSTED WHITE PRIDE IMAGE
really shows the logical power of the alt-right
have this (You) before (You) leave

>> No.62695873

>>62695854
>every fucking time lmao
says the one screaming /pol/ for everything
why leftist are so proud of being hypocrites? then they complain why they fail so miserably at everything "racist" "/pol/"
literal mental illness

>> No.62695877

>>62695865
They're brainwashed people, they're a fucking internet cult

>> No.62695878

>>62695823
I think /pol/ are trying to defend you doing projects and the like without sjw interference.
Didn't this whole thing start because sjws invaded the game industry and started censoring games while forcing their "games" down every kids throat?

>> No.62695881

>>62695865
>really shows the logical power of the alt-right
All I've done is display your inability to think back literally 1 single post. lmao

>(You) obsession
This isn't reddit or tumblr sweetie, reply counts don't mean jack shit.

>> No.62695884

>>62693311
kill yourself there's nothing too wrong with .NET

>> No.62695889

>>62695873
Says the faggot who worships a cartoon frog, schizophrenic cultist

>> No.62695894

>>62695854
>>62695862
looks like it hit some sensible area, go back to your safe spaces

>> No.62695901

>>62695798
>>62695653
>I have literally been called a nazi because I mentioned that white pride is bad but every other race's pride is good.

>> No.62695905 [DELETED] 

>>62695881
MUH REDDIT

t. the_donald user

pol hipocrisy

>> No.62695911

>Javascript
Irrelevant.
>promoting political oppression, terrorism and encouraging people to commit murder
Outright illegal in most places

>> No.62695914

>>62695889
>worships a cartoon frog
from where you got this? CNN? do you knew that there is some hacker called 4chan right? he is racist and nazi!

>> No.62695915

>>62695823
because we're a bunch of "nice guy" nerds who didn't kick those faggots out the moment their rancid odor passed the front door

that's why finance etc. is waaaay more sexist and impregnable to those thundercunts, those chads don't give a fuck

>> No.62695918

>>62695894
Go back to your white fragility right wing hubgox, keep blaming people of color for your personal failures

>> No.62695922

>>62695918
>>62695914
>>62695905
>>62695889
>>62695881
>>62695877
>>62695873
>>62695865
>>62695862
>>62695854
>>62695841
You need to go back.

>> No.62695924

>>62695905
Are you seriously throwing a digital tantrum because someone called out your mistake? Relax dude, nobody even knows who you are.

>> No.62695933

>>62695881
you still haven't answered my question
>>62695914
>i haven't been paying attention to /pol/ for the past 2 years

>> No.62695938

>>62695918
>>62695922
>Libtard being this assmad
no wonder why you people got mocked at everything

>> No.62695942

>>62695914
I didn't know pol had his own version of islamic taqiyya, you're fooling no one

Keep watching Infowars, inbred imbecile

>> No.62695948

>>62695922
>You need to go back.
exactly what i was thinking, nazi
>>>/pol/

>> No.62695952

>>62695938
>>62695948
>quote both sides
>get called a libtard and a nazi at the same time
Thanks guys.

>> No.62695959

>>62695938
Yes, Trump cultist are the laughingstock of the world like their buffoon leader

>> No.62695961

>>62695933
>i haven't been paying attention to /pol/ for the past 2 years
>not being on /pol/
>but getting accused of /pol/ anyway

the retarded lefist mind everyone

>> No.62695972

>>62695952
fuck off cuck i bet you like watching your gf being fucked by niggers, join the trump train or keep being a pathetic beta low t niggerlover cuck

>> No.62695976

>>62695933
Seriously?
Look at this post >>62695653
>I have literally been called a nazi because I mentioned that white pride is bad but every other race's pride is good.

You made this dumb ass reply here >>62695657 stating that ideology is contextual and you yourself quoted the thing you're now confused about and are harping on it because you know you're wrong and would rather go off on a tangent instead of addressing the actual point

I highly doubt you're being sincere.

>> No.62695979

This thread is trolls trolling trolls at this point.

>> No.62695980

>>62693295
>Even in a cartoon image he can't hide his Jewishness

Very, very sad.

>> No.62695982

>>62695961
>I'm not from pol guys!
>But I use the exact same words, ideas and tactics of pol

Sure le based MAGA kekistani autist

>> No.62695996

>>62695982
>impliying im the only one doing all the other post
more retardation jesus christ, this people has no end

>> No.62696008

>>62695961
>>not being on /pol/
>>but getting accused of /pol/ anyway
what are you even trying to imply here? have you actually read the post?
>>62695976
i'm just asking why the hell you brought up a white pride image in a context argument, anon. no need to get heated.

>> No.62696012

>>62695980
>Everything I don't like is Jewish, Jews are the reason I'm a 200lb virgin autist with no girlfriend or social life, that's why I joined a hate cult on the internet where I worship a television star because I need the feeling of having a propose in my pathetic inbred, hick, asperger and repressed life

>> No.62696018
File: 2.29 MB, 360x270, 174eb250d293c2fc30d72eed393db33c4fce750695b5deb94c3b35754d415cd5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696018

>>62696012

>> No.62696021

Obvious derail going here, i hope at least that useless joke of human being gets out

>> No.62696026

Wow!

>> No.62696032

>>62693295
javascript belongs into the browser

>> No.62696042 [DELETED] 

>>62696018
haha le epic JEWISH meme xD LE UPVOTED ON LE REDDIT MAGA KEKISTANI WARRIOR! FUCK SJWS XD BASED MILO

>> No.62696057
File: 15 KB, 333x293, 133134534543.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696057

>>62696012
>tfw Jews have literally less restraint than niggers and can't stop themselves from sperging as soon as you call them out
>tfw "water off a raincoat"

>> No.62696062

>>62696008
>no need to get heated
You can;t see why someone would be frustrated when you try to subvert the point and refuse to take the effort to read your own posts while being inflammatory the whole time?

We're in a place where the benefit of the doubt is rarely given out, I give you patience and you give me trash. If you're being sincere you really need to work on yourself. If you're doing it just to waste my time, congrats, my intentions are just to keep the thread bumped anyway so I need an excuse to post regardless.

>> No.62696069
File: 342 KB, 450x488, 6d2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696069

>>62696042

>> No.62696088

>>62696057
>Hates Jews
>Ignores that his retarded orange god is a fucking puppet of the Jews

I'm more antisemitic than any of you inbred american fucks, but I'm sick of pol agenda on every fucking board complaining about "le sjw" and mongoloid americans blaming any boogeyman for their own personal failures, "muh the jews are the reason I'm single, if you don't fuck with me you're part of the white genocide plot".

>> No.62696092

>>62696062
(You) still haven't answered my question.

>> No.62696098

>>62696069
Your idol Trump sucks Jewish cock like no one, what's your point, stupid american imbecile?

>> No.62696108

Not technology

>> No.62696113

>>62696092
You asked why I posted it, I showed you how it was relevant given the context. It is a visual aid for the other person who originally brought it up and obviously >>62695713 they found it useful as such.

How are you still confused?

>> No.62696117
File: 73 KB, 958x535, 1482365613539.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696117

>>62696088
>I'm more antisemitic than any of you
>"That will surely throw them off the scent!"
>[rubs shekels]

lmao you are fucking awful at this

>> No.62696121

>>62696108
mad cuck is mad, go back to your reddit hugbox, 4chan is Trump/pol general

>> No.62696126

>>62696113
leftists don't understand the concept of cooperation

>> No.62696137

>>62696117
Says the guy from a country literally built by cryptojewish protestant freemasons, stop LARPing as a nazi, stupid american, your country is degenerate to the core, even your fuhrer chokes on Jewish cock like a bitch. America has always been a Jewish colony.

>> No.62696141
File: 50 KB, 353x251, 1387112863961.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696141

>>62696098
what ever keep you happy
Mordecai

>> No.62696148
File: 32 KB, 614x236, lol.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696148

>>62696042
Hey isaac is this you?

>> No.62696149
File: 50 KB, 392x500, UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696149

>> No.62696165

>>62696141
Owww, did I hurt your feelings by talking bad things about your god Trump? Poor such thing, just ignore his Jewish ties and be happy :) keep ignoring the reality and watch Infowars news like a real patriot, don't forget to send your white children to endless wars to die for Israel :)

>> No.62696166
File: 757 KB, 1169x6371, 66967bdb9443a0a67808fbccf640550ec22f87f148629c1269e102a0301f208b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696166

hmm, what a sudden change in postings all of the sudden, I wonder why

>> No.62696185
File: 2.15 MB, 320x240, 1470929783451.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696185

>>62696137
>Self confessed bigger antisemite than Hitler
>Cries if you call out Jews for being Jews

lmao yeah okay sweetie

>> No.62696194

>>62696165
keep on being ass blasted anon

>> No.62696196

>>62696166
yeah, too bad that 4chan is too much popular, is on the middle of the road for these people, but they are shitting inside of a bag of shit and themselves are drowning with it at least

>> No.62696215

>>62696185
>9gag tier gif from gifsoup
>triggered trumpfag

>> No.62696270
File: 106 KB, 703x697, lmao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696270

This is the CEO of "npm"
and i was wondering why there was so much derail

>> No.62696271
File: 69 KB, 907x624, 1455009988654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696271

>>62696215
>"Gevalt! I better drop the Nazi larp and cast doubts on his 4channing ability! Haha!"
>He suddenly shrinks back
>"I've been found out"

It just keeps getting worse

>> No.62696333
File: 100 KB, 400x467, nido.org_1496261731598.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696333

>>62696042

>> No.62696354
File: 263 KB, 800x601, lets fork node and show those men what sjw can do!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696354

>ayo.js

>> No.62696357

>>62693295
>npm is a company
>surprised that a lanky-ass cuck who managed to scam VC for 10MM is also a fucking sjw who censors people who call him out on his bullshit

Did you learn nothing from GG?

>> No.62696433

Anyone who has pronouns on his/theys/ayys github/twitter profile should have their knees and elbows shot and thrown in the well

>> No.62696514
File: 111 KB, 633x750, clown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696514

Nobody is digging on the profile of this fucking clown? seriously i never seen a alive meme
ahahahahahahahahaha

>> No.62696535

>>62695434
But at what cost?

>> No.62696536

>>62695823
/pol/ is trying to defend you

>> No.62696537

>>62696514
this is the average twitter poster tbqh
still better than facebook posters

>> No.62696551

>>62693295
aspiring empath

KILL THE NAZIS

>> No.62696557

>>62696514
>you dont need talent bro!

Yeah no shit, who wants to bet he has a trustfund?

>> No.62696586

>>62696536
can't they defend us on their own fucking board

>> No.62696595

>>62693295
>We convince them by killing Nazis."
They are dead.

>> No.62696622
File: 557 KB, 1600x900, milk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696622

>>62696595
Get with the times granny, don't like something? call it racist or nazi

>> No.62696623

>>>/pol/

>> No.62696638

>>62696623
in the end you got so assblasted and that is the only word you have left, typical

>> No.62696680

>>62696638
Whatever you say, but this isn't technology.

>> No.62696707

>>62696514
These people destroyed github and burned its meritocracy rug

>> No.62696738

>>62696680
Try having a popular project on Github. Watch it get flooded by velied threats to adopt a CoC or else and to ban key contributors because they shitposted sjws on twitter.

They weren't kidding when they said politics would come to me...

>> No.62696776
File: 224 KB, 1200x3075, beware_of_nu_anons.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696776

>>62696623

>> No.62696788

>>62696776
Wow, you posted it again, nice argument.

>> No.62696800
File: 28 KB, 294x476, ns.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696800

>>62696433

>> No.62696801

How to tell if you've gone too far:
Replace <group you don't like> with jew. If it still sounds okay, congrats, you're not a bigot.

>> No.62696810

>NPM
who?

>> No.62696816

>>62696776
Ah that explains that "Femanon" shit that was going around here, no wonder why
>>62696788
>Wow, you posted it again, nice argument.
>y-your le argument xD
thanks for giving a point to that image "genius"

>> No.62696822

>>62696776
I'd say this is mostly accurate but it could use a brief mention of the /r/t_d migrants just for the sake of completeness.

>> No.62696828

>>62693295
Isaac is a creepy fucker. He's been removed from the family, so we don't see him at the usual family christmas parties. Long story short he got caught molesting one of our cousins who was only 4 years old at the time.

Even a cartoon drawing shows how creepy and rapey he looks.

>> No.62696835

>>62696788
>Posted it again
So you've seen this before, newfag. Congrats on outing yourself as a faggot.

>> No.62696841

This is what you get when you support invidualism: bloated egos, loud opinions, social liberalism, dying culture and so forth

>> No.62696845

>>62693295
Daily reminder the Node community themselves are fed up

https://medium.com/@bgourlie/nodejs-leadership-is-a-toxic-mess-34e2b8faa003

>> No.62696852

>>62693295
LITERALLY FUCKING WHO

>> No.62696855

>>62693311
What's the white man programming language?

>> No.62696856

>>62696822
That would require a different infographic. They're similar but there are a few points that are very different. Such as the boards they browse, the first point and the first half of the second point.

>> No.62696857

>>62696835
Calm down epic oldfag, faggots post that picture right to left on this website.
>>62696816
You really expect a seriously answer to that?

>> No.62696865

>>62696845
Not even surprised at this point, it just keep happening and happening, when the fuck people are going to learn already

>> No.62696867

What a mess

>> No.62696890
File: 73 KB, 611x637, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696890

>It is wildly inaccurate that people go to Node conferences to learn stuff

>> No.62696891

>>62696856
Alright, it sounds like you have the situation under control.

>> No.62696895

>>62696788
To be fair, it's the quintessential image for shutting up nu-fags like you. You really have no argument against it other than "dur hur u posted it again hurrrr".

>> No.62696911
File: 100 KB, 365x369, what the fuck does this mean.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696911

halp

>> No.62696915

>>62696911
Lets bet how much this faggot is going to last, is even more mentally ill than a google employee

>> No.62696917
File: 24 KB, 529x172, 1490652660388.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62696917

/r/node has been super entertaining

>> No.62696930

>>62696890
He's legit mentally ill. It's pretty fucking obvious. How a mentally ill fuck like him got the position he has is beyond me.

>> No.62696937

>>62696890
>i'm bored now
daww, poor toddler, here, have a lollipop

>> No.62696938

HE is still leagues better than "kekistani" tryhard faggots
>this confuses and enrages the /pol/tard

>> No.62696962

>>62696938
You do realize the kekistan posters/enthusiasts are mostly FOB redditors like yourself and are viewed with at best disdain by the actual Nazis on /pol/, right?

>> No.62696971

>>62696938
/Pol/ hates the whole kekistan thing.

>> No.62696976

>>62695915
at last I truly see

>> No.62696983

>>62696938
>>62696962
>>62696971
for the record I looked at the to:izs on twitter and there is nothing overtly kekistani about the people messaging him

stop fighting over his stupid strawmen you cucks.

>> No.62696986

>>62696962
>>62696971
that is obvious bait or sarcasm i guess

>> No.62696993

>>62696986
I don't know. I can't understand anything past 3 layers of irony.

>> No.62696998

>>62696917
nah they seem pretty cucked

>> No.62697003

>>62696962
>FOB redditors like yourself
No, try again. /pol/ is chock full of the aforementioned redditors. It is basically not a 4chan board anymore, it's part of reddit at this point.

>> No.62697006

>>62696998
I'm honestly surprised the mods haven't given into Isaac's cries of "SHUT IT DOWN MODSSS!!!!"

>> No.62697007

>>62696986
It's impossible to tell anymore.

>> No.62697017

>>62697003
Reread what I wrote and think about it for a little bit. Then have a 500 word essay on my desk tomorrow about how you tried to correct me but ended repeating what I had already said.

>> No.62697062

>>62697017
Lrn2reading comprehension you fucking faggot you implied that /pol/ had "actual nazis" which is not only wrong, but also fucking retarded. /pol/ has no anons, it's redditors. kekistanis don't get any disdain there, only welcome.
I'll fucking rape your entire bloodline you fucking faggot I'll fucking kill you and fucking skin you motherfucker I'll fucking shit up your motherfucking ass You better fucking pray I don't fucking find you motherfucker meet me irl faggot condescending faggot I'll fucking lynch you

>> No.62697093

>>62697062
>you implied that /pol/ had "actual nazis"
I didn't imply it, I outright stated it. /pol/ has a not insignificant population of unironic national socialists.

>You better fucking pray I don't fucking find you motherfucker
I'm at your mum's house beating up on that fat ass.

>> No.62697095

>>62695539
I'm an anarchist and I've been called nazi like 100 times at this point. Also been called communist by the other side, but they aren't threatening to kill me and they do talk to me.

>> No.62697104

>>62693295
the biggest problem is anyone actually listening to these self-evangelized programmers. It's like if everyone listened to your plumber's rants about international politics.

>> No.62697106

>>62697095
What type of anarchist? Real anarchy or 'anarcho' communism?

>> No.62697117

>>62697095
>I'm an anarchist
Nah you're just a disappointment

>> No.62697134
File: 30 KB, 500x500, vaporman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62697134

>>62696622
You are idiot.

>> No.62697148

>>62697117
As everyone on 4chan.

>> No.62697160

>>62693295
Is there an alternative to NPM? I work at a pretty big/famous software company and this guys behavior doesn't really give me confidence that his project will be stable. He seems very unprofessional. I would hate to find out some day that npm binary was replaced on my production servers automatically because we were targeted by his political crusades.

>> No.62697170

>>62697134
You are both autistic or exceptionally blind

>>62697160
How about not using JS for everything

>> No.62697178

>>62697160
Be good if we could have it pull from IPFS hosted Git Repos.
As an alternative solution, have you considered re-writing all of your company's software in Rust?

>> No.62697181

>>62696855
PHP, don't be shy.

If your the yellow man look into Ruby, also don't do Python it's for literal retards.

>> No.62697185

>>62697106
Real anarchy of course. Not authoritarianism pretending to be anarchism.

>> No.62697199
File: 96 KB, 683x676, 13516708_282680832122244_1361427341570747225_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62697199

The absolute fucking state of Javascript, this is why I don't want to learn any of those bullshit frameworks. It's made by a bunch of literally shit wizards who are mentally unstable. Even with Typescript I'm mildly disappointed.

>> No.62697207

Friendly reminder.
>>62697170
Comparing the "alt-right" r/pede and /pol/ to SS is a hilarious insult for the latter.

>> No.62697215
File: 197 KB, 914x1200, CthyVVWWcAAIq-a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62697215

>>62697199
It's have nothing to do with the language, but npm.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/03/23/npm_left_pad_chaos/?mt=1458733182820

>> No.62697242
File: 194 KB, 2048x2048, 13016455_552113891629883_616719427_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62697242

>>62697215
It's everything to do with the language. Look at nodes leadership issues. You can't tell me it's full of twits who never wanted to learn anything new.

I'm also a full stack dev, our stack is PHP pumping laravel as an api, react, typescript building on heroku, and some doofy front end ui that we're bastardizing with a less file. I prefer scss, but the bossman sure thinks it's cool to just use less.

>> No.62697244

>>62693295
The free speech is the drug we need.

>> No.62697252

I'll add him to my drawer of retarded drama queens who care too much about twitter

>> No.62697276

Commies need to be publically executed too

>> No.62697293

>>62693295
It's always hilarious to see these 50 pound twinks power fantasizing about killing nazis. Any normal sized guy would fucking tie this guy to a knot. And they're all like this too

>> No.62697307

>>62697276
I wonder how many will die for being commie and nazi in the same time.

>> No.62697309

>>62695539
Dude, admitting it's broad doesn't make you a nazi. You're safe. No need to be so religious.

>> No.62697339

>>62697307
All of them hopefully. All retarded.

>> No.62697352

>>62697309
For someone, even that makes you a nazi.
Have you by the way noticed that this nazi word has been used increasingly lot these last few months. Barely anyone uses the word racist anymore, it's always just nazi nowadays.

>> No.62697396

>>62693295
No one's going to step down from a company for saying Nazis should be killed.

>> No.62697435

>>62693295
> publicly hang Nazi leaders
So what, only nazis are allowed to hang somebody? It's a fair play.
BTW, you know if he acts on his words, it will be a hate crime.

>> No.62697449

>>62695363
Yes kill communist, burn Marx books.

>> No.62697489

>>62695255
>so that webdevs can write barely functional unoptimized, slow, buggy back end software since they never learned the first thing about software development, optimization and anything that isn't run inside a web browser
ftfy

>> No.62697490
File: 480 KB, 1000x923, 1451224024455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62697490

>>62693295
I'd like to see them try.

>>62694629
Didn't he shove the original one up his ass at one point?

>> No.62697507

>>62697435
>only Nazis are allowed to hang somebody
No. Nobody is allowed to hang anyone for being or believing anything. Hanging people for acts could be debated but that's not what that fuckwit was arguing for.
>if he acts on his words, it will be a hate crime
Don't be silly, it's only a hate crime if it's directed towards a (((protected class))), nobody would bat an eye if this lunatic started hanging Trump supporters for being "ebul nazees".

>> No.62697551

>>62697507
>nobody would bat an eye if this lunatic started hanging Trump supporters for being "ebul nazees"
Except for the NVA. The FBI niggers still haven't been able to infiltrate it.

>> No.62697565

Wasn't this the guy that was also accused of being sexist, abuser or whatever and they tried to vote him out. Last time /g/ sided with him.

>> No.62697572

>>62697551
>look up "NVA"
>"National Veterinary Association"
What did he meant by this

>> No.62697577

what happened to americans where saying nazis should be killed is somehow offensive? whats actually going on in america right now, give me a rundown

>> No.62697580

>>62695363
No no, he *supports* antifa.

>> No.62697585

>>62697572
Northwest Volunteer Army, retarded cunt.

>> No.62697632

>>62697490
>ants
>diversity
>males
Fine art of burger education.

>> No.62697656

>>62697632
>REEE NO FUN ALLOWED
>t. didn't get the joke

>> No.62697721
File: 6 KB, 272x185, Unknown-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62697721

>>62693354
>When your software is so bad Facebook rewrites it for you

>> No.62697813

>>62695823
>Why the fuck has technology become the new political battleground between /pol/ and sjws.
Because they think virtue signalling will give them access to the wet holes of the womens studies majors they hired to "diversify" their companies

>> No.62697837

>>62696514
i like how even his drawn avatar has terrible posture

>> No.62697839

Damn, the company that I work at uses NPM. Now everytime I install/update node.js packages, I'll be reminded of this fucker.

>> No.62697947

>>62693348
>underrated

>> No.62697962

>>62695708
> build civilization
> get fucked over by minorities
loma

>> No.62698052

>>62696776
"The Newfags of today are the Anon of tomorrow"
—Anonymous

>> No.62698403

>>62695363
by that logic communists should also be killed. do you agree with that also, leftard?

>> No.62699135

>>62697449
>>62698403
Communism is considered the most democratic ideology among communists, so they are not going to agree with that.

>> No.62699149

>>62696776
>the cancer that's killing 4chan
that phrase is as old as 4chan itself

>> No.62699231

>>62699135
>Communism is considered the most democratic ideology among communists
Anyone who doesn't think that communism is the most democratic ideology is confusing communism with dictatorships that labeled themselves as communist states.
That's an oxymoron because communism is by definition a stateless society.

>> No.62699308

>>62693295
>Isaac Z. Schlueter, CEO
The chosen people truly are an angry bunch.

>> No.62699423
File: 33 KB, 500x500, e123e7a8f88b6c4421d8da895969fde3ac0c2ccc9a008a5f307d36784ee8b57c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62699423

>>62693295
How did moderate conservatives start getting called "nazis" in the first place?
The views of these people aren't even extreme, and no one would bat an eye to them 50 years ago.
Is America really so much of a sheltered echo chamber that anyone who thinks immigration should be reduced etc. and supports a democratically elected president is grouped with fascists who attempted to carry out the systematic genocide of an entire race? How can you be so fucking delusional?

Everytime I see people calling right-wingers "nazis" I lose hope for society because we've reached a point where half the population believes the only way to deal with those with differing opinion is to demonise them to a point where you can go and beat them up in the street and call for them to be killed on twitter.

>> No.62699491

with jews you lose.

>> No.62699536

>>62699423
>Moderate liberals got called out for not denouncing SJW hard enough
>Moderate conservatives are get called out for not denouncing "alt-right" nazi larps hard enough

Literally the same shit are you blind?

>> No.62699562

>>62699536
The difference is the right just made fun of SJW's, they didn't go to rallies to beat them up and call for their murder.

>> No.62699663
File: 20 KB, 674x345, figure1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62699663

>>62699562
Yes you do.

>> No.62699685

>>62699423
>>62699536
>>62699562
I hope it's all a meme and it will die out in a few years just like trollface.

>> No.62699771
File: 13 KB, 1080x155, guess who's paying for it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62699771

>>62693348

>> No.62700000

>>62695400
Take off the armband you inbred Aryam.

>> No.62700011
File: 108 KB, 602x702, main-qimg-5f5d117dcfac9ee18c721986e6c21425.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700011

>>62699663
You have to be retarded to believe that's anywhere close to an accurate representation.
Counting the number of incidents instead of deaths is some extreme cope.

>> No.62700052

>>62699663
>left-wing "incidents" are so extreme that they are several times more likely to succeed

>> No.62700068
File: 462 KB, 702x508, ee68313e1b05c31359e891e066e2061340ae8ec379239ae02f6d8098cce7dc0b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700068

>>62696776

Fuggen saved.

>> No.62700186
File: 2 KB, 178x172, 1447740841838.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700186

>>62700052
Above average IQ people are more likely to succeed, even at terrorism.
Islamists are the lowest, rightwingers are the middle, leftwingers the smartest and thus most likely to pull it off.

>> No.62700238

>>62693295
>thinks he's not the problem.
oh, poor OP, poor baby. you can't handle free speech? you only like free speech when it's the alt right wanting deportation of mexicans, or some retard ranting about feminism?
let me guess, for you it's only free speech when it's against sjws, feminists and the like, right?
oh, poor poor OP!

>> No.62700261

>>62700186
>If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.

>> No.62700283

>>62700261
>tfw to inteligent to be liberal

>> No.62700287

>>62700238
He's free to say whatever he wants but that doesn't mean that he won't be judged for it.
Nice attempt at an argument though.

>> No.62700312

nice to see this trhead still going strong

>> No.62700318

>>62693295
>label everyone who disagree with you as a Nazi
>also call for murdering nazis

:thinking:

>> No.62700345

>>62694276
he runs npm

do you have any idea what that is

>> No.62700363

>>62700238
>for you it's only free speech when it's against sjws, feminists and the like, right?
It's only free speech when it's unlikely to incite a lawless action. Saying 'we should hang nazis' fails the imminent action test because people in CA are pussies. So yeah, it is free speech.

>> No.62700401

>>62700363
if you hadn't noticed all those people are being censored

>> No.62700412

>>62700345
>he runs npm
I'm not that guy, and I get that he's a tad more important than Literally Who. But running npm is about as meaningful as being the CEO of CPAN. Probably less because npm as a package host has alternatives like Yarn that people would use if it went away. RubyForge did exactly that and aside from having to change where your projects point, it made little difference to anyone.

>> No.62700435
File: 189 KB, 831x1000, voltaire.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700435

>>62700238
Nobody wants to take away his freedom of speech.

I know that you as a leftist can't encounter an idea that don't like without feeling the need to silence and suppress it, but please don't assign your own disgusting totalitarian lack of civilized western values to the rest of us.

We're happy to watch your kind publicly alienate as many of your moderate allies as possible. Please continue using your right to free speech so everyone can see what you're like.

>> No.62700439

>>62693295
But he's right? It's not like we talked the Nazis down in WWII.

>B-but I'M a Nazi!
Try not being a Nazi.

>> No.62700457

>>62700412
It's so quaint that he even calls himself "CEO" of an open source software project. npm isn't a fucking company or corporation, npm doesn't have a board of directors or stock holders, it's a god damn git repo.

Where is this jew even stealing money from to make a living?

>> No.62700471

>>62700401
I figured they were just too busy playing French Resistance and writing artisanal code of conducts.

>> No.62700489

>>62700439
Oh cool, so you're basically suggesting a civil war, against nazis... who unironically want a civil war so they can kill the people that disgust them.

What's the difference between left and right again? I literally can't tell

>> No.62700490

>>62700457
There's npm the project and npm inc the company that manages it(?) and sells private package hosting.

>> No.62700504
File: 845 KB, 298x199, 1410552670794.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700504

Here in Eastern, South Eastern, and some of Central Europe, most of Asia too, we also used to be told by Communists that the only way to shut up a Nazi is to kill them.
We agreed, but we also added another party to the list of those to hang in the 80's and 90's: Marxists and Communists.
The only way to live free in this world, is to hang both the Nazis and the Communists.
And this faggot and his antifa would be treated no different from fascists here, both groups lined up with AK's stuffed down their throats.

>> No.62700534

>>62700489
>civil war, against nazis
You have to actually fight, and actually fight fellow countrymen, for it to be a civil war. Doesn't make anything he said wrong or inaccurate. Left and right is irrelevant, the bullet for the Nazi was historically bipartisan.

>> No.62700545
File: 56 KB, 680x439, triggered.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700545

>>62693295
now that the threats are aimed at you for once it's a problem which is typical tactic of your billionaire funded politics

>> No.62700547

>>62699423
they do it because it's effective

if you claim your opponent is a rapist, racist or a nazi (the worst possible things in the world) you just.. win. everyone thinks you are the good guy - it doesn't even matter if it's an outright lie. so they keep doing it again and again and it keeps working.

>> No.62700562

>>62700545
what are you talking about?

>> No.62700589

>>62699231
Which is why communism can't possibly work. At a national level the entire population can't effectively make decisions. So you get a central committee which works well for a while, then it gets subverted and becomes a dictatorship. Welcome to the USSR. Communism works in an agrarian community serting. Beyond that it falls apart.

>> No.62700626

>>62700589
those are some great opinions about communism sad you confuse them with facts

>> No.62700631

>>62693295
Nazis need to be shot and dragged back to 1940s.

>> No.62700633
File: 93 KB, 512x288, jordan-peterson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700633

>far left and the far right
>both engaging in group identity politics
>both think that they're oppressed by the other side
>both full of miserable directionless mentally-ill manchildren
>both advocating politically motivated violence
>both have contempt for freedom of speech and western values

Remember kids, individualism is the way out of this mess. Utopian collectivist ideology is inherently pathological and only the weak fall for its lies.

>> No.62700644

>>62693324
/thread

>> No.62700646

>>62700633
so your saying we just need more capitalism to get us out of problems that exist under capitalism

>> No.62700648

>>62700631
the important thing to understand here is there aren't actually any nazis, ww2 ended and there has not been any since.

they call innocent nice people "nazi" because it gives them power and leverage.

>> No.62700661
File: 130 KB, 1000x791, DHhVmcoUwAAjIAm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700661

>>62700648
JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US
I'm not a nazi I swear

>> No.62700663

>>62694255
they are
economically they were centrists, but moved far left when the war started
politically they were as far left as you can get (maximum authoritarian)
socially they were very far left, but people consider them right wing because their social policies only applied to germans

>> No.62700674

>>62700626
You should read the Gulag Archipelago. Solzhenitsyn lays out how Marxist principals were turned into laws that led to the authoritarian soviet union that killed tens of millions of people through internal repression. And he lays it at the feet of Lenin, not Stalin.

Anyone who thinks the 20th century "wasn't real communism" needs to read a book instead of fantasizing about a utopia that can never exist.

>> No.62700681

>>62700661
> he is doing the exact thing I just described
wew lad! how non self aware can you even be

>> No.62700684

>>62693295
He should go and actually try to kill a skinhead. I'd love to see him get curb stomped.

If I have to choose between skinheads and degenerate frankfurt school cultural marxists I choose skinheads.

You retards don't know your history. Communism is the worst plague on humanity that has ever existed. It has killed way more than the 6 gorrillion that Jews claim.

All this xe/xir shit is a giant red flag signaling the collapse of the west. Do you really think "courageous" faggots will be spared when a more masculine culture invades? They'll be systematically wiped out.

Look at ancient Greek art. In the earlier times their art glorified warriors but then the men were depicted as being more limp wristed. Eventually the Romans took over.

When real men are few in number a society crumbles. Anyone with a functioning brain understands that widespread mental disorder is a bad thing.

And why the Fuck is this cuck calling for genocide of people 29th a certain ideology? Real deal neo-nazis are so few in number and all they do is shitpost on Stormfront and have circle jerk conversations.

These diseased people don't want to have a free society with open dialogue. They want everyone to be a degenerate faggot. That's their paradise. A world where straight people are marginalized and microagressions are a crime. Their perfect world is a degenerate totalitarian nightmare.

>> No.62700760

>>62700646
How do you define capitalism?

Because the definition of capitalism is a system where you exchange goods and services for capital. That's it.

Capitalism isn't perfect but a free market is an essential component of a free society.

A lot of the issues in the market come from government intervention like taxation, tariffs, subsidies, and the propping up of certain businesses by the state.

These things are not inherent features of capitalism but a result of government consolidating power.

Go on YouTube: Milton Friedman and Thomas Sowell. That'll get you started.

>> No.62700763

>>62700646
No I'm saying the way to defeat dangerous ideologies is to abandon ideologies and fix yourself first.

Also I haven't got a problem with capitalism, and neither should you because you enjoy living in the most open, free and productive society that has ever existed in the history of human civilization. Sure it pales in comparison to the communist utopia that you have in your imagination, but you can't compare a real thing to a hypothetical thing. Especially when every single attempt to implement that egalitarian utopia has led to mass murder and totalitarianism.

Also I highly doubt that you've got your own life together. You probably haven't made your bed, or paid all your bills, cleaned your room, or there's a heap of other things you have to sort out in your life, even though your own life is the thing you have most control over,. Instead of handling any of that shit you think you have the answers for reorganizing society into a utopia... No, you don't kiddo... Fix yourself before you try to fix anything else.

>> No.62700766

>>62700646
>problems that exist under capitalism
Don't kill 100 million people and plunge their own societies into technological stagnation and poverty unlike all ex-Commie countries, which is why every country that experienced Communism burns it to the ground before it sprouts again.

>> No.62700792

>>62700766
Communists will simply tell you that these countries weren't "truly communist". and when you ask them to define true communism they are completely unable to.


The metal illness never ends.

>> No.62700830

>>62700663
the word "privatization" was invented by the actions of the nazi party.

>> No.62700858

>burgers think they know shit about politics
stuff another big mac down your throat and choke on it

>> No.62700861
File: 12 KB, 542x355, 8e8f11183ec92ea23e3dd1e27398b152a28f3b5b07be3276786e1db3e0c2fb76.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700861

>>62700681
>the label nazi gives me strength
wew lad! is that why you relabel yourself when your thugs do something that makes you look bad

>> No.62700868

>>62700674
Go home Jordan

>> No.62700879

>>62700861
>my thugs
>implying anyone in the world would actually listen to me

>> No.62700908

>>62700589
>At a national level the entire population can't effectively make decisions.
I wouldn't say it's impossible but it's definitely hard. But I do think that we'll figure it out during the next 1000 years unless we go extinct by then.

>>62700792
>Communists will simply tell you that these countries weren't "truly communist"
Because they weren't >>62699231
Communism as an idea is quite simple. No state. Common ownership of the means of production. Everyone works according to their abilities and is paid according to their needs.
It is the ideal society. As with every other ideal, it's very hard if not impossible to achieve.

>> No.62700934
File: 413 KB, 464x700, laughing_venus_fly_traps.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700934

>>62700684
>You retards don't know your history
>Look at ancient Greek art. In the earlier times their art glorified warriors but then the men were depicted as being more limp wristed. Eventually the Romans took over.
The irony is fucking staggering

>> No.62700943
File: 239 KB, 500x448, 1411346457799.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62700943

>>62700792
>that these countries weren't "truly communist".
That's because Communism, Socialism, Marxism, all speak in ideals and abstracts, instead of providing coherent theorems and solutions.

Capitalism at least gives a scientific breakup and a list of methodologies to pick from with clearly defined methods of organization, methods of management, and philosophical breakup of tangible goals to pursue.
High profit with least expenditure is only 1 out of a list of a dozen or more philosophies provided by Capitalism to pick from, the fact that many pick this one is not a fault of Capitalism but human instinct.
How you pursue them and which method you pick is on you, Capitalism is merely a garage or a library, a buffet of knowledge.

Marxist/Socialist/Marxist faggotry on the other hand is all abstract and poetic. There is nothing tangible in it, no methods, no scientific method. The few nice things it speaks of like workers having self-management sound nice, but it doesn't cover both the positives and negatives of self-management and how to correctly pursue it and control it from going out of control into hurting a company for emotional self-gratification, it just leaves you with a nice-sounding idea without any tools or suggestions on how to properly manage it through.
It speaks in symbolism and undefined metaphors, but provides no tools or methods or theories leaving followers with nothing but empty interpretation and in confusion.

It's for good reasons that the whole world is working towards Capitalism or pseudo-Capitalism despite knowing some of its flaws, while every piece of this planet where Communism infected also burned it to the ground in record time vowing never to adopt it again. Communism is like Jews, every nation bans it eventually.

>> No.62700965

>>62700861
Hating people of other races and not wanting them to flood your country and eradicate your own race are two separate things

>> No.62700986

>>62700633
Mostly correct apart from
>both have contempt for freedom of speech and western values
The right is the opposite

>> No.62700997

>>62700766
>>62700792
>when you ask them to define true communism they are completely unable to.
Communism is the abolitionism of the state and capitalism and everything that comes with those concepts like money and class.
There is no such thing as a "communism state" as the very concept of communism is the negation of such a thing.
b-but these propaganda strawmen using Leninism in action as the only examples proves you wrong!

>> No.62701009

>>62700000
nyce get

>> No.62701026
File: 355 KB, 1000x1050, 1506862576385.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701026

>>62700965
>racism and white genocide conspiracies are two separate things!
Funny the moment you start talking it instantly becomes clear you have been programed

>> No.62701027

>>62700908
The problem is that in every system of production, the square root of the number of people in that system account for 50% of the output. Its called Price's law, and it applies to every system of production. From agriculture, to music, to our own economy

That's why 1% of the people have 50% of the money. That's why about 5 classical composers account for over half of all classical pieces played, and of those 5 composers only a handful of their total works are played regularly.

Communists like to kill the productive members of society because they're bourgeoisies... because it turns out if you're good at something you get paid. They did that to the Kulaks in the Soviet Union, and 8 million Ukrainians starved to death because they lost half of their food production.

>> No.62701029
File: 674 KB, 414x317, 1411591271699.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701029

>>62700997
>Communism is the abolitionism of the state and capitalism and everything that comes with those concepts like money and class.
In other words, it's a system that only works in a world with unlimited resources, which doesn't exist unless you have magical teleportation technology which gives you free reign over the whole Universe.
Again, idyllic retardation separated from reality.

>> No.62701040

>>62701029
>it's a system that only works in a world with unlimited resources
Why do you think that?

>> No.62701054

>>62700986
The "right" as in conservatives or libertarians are fine, or even classic liberals are fine.

Fascists, nazis, marxists and SJWs do not share western values, they all advocate political violence instead of dialogue, and they are all a threat to democracy.

>> No.62701059

>>62695441
They weren't?

>> No.62701063

>>62700648
If you carry the emblem/flag/message/act like a nazi, by all standards, you're a nazi.

>> No.62701074

>>62701054
nazi's don't exist in this day and age

it's a slur used by sjws to escalate any discussion into a fight

>> No.62701080

>>62701026
Saying demographic replacement is a conspiracy just shows you aren't really up to speed on the topic. In the United States the federal government has been trying to forcibly "diversify" predominately white areas of the country since the busing campaigns of the 1960s, although now the preferred technique is refugee dumping which is how you end up with lily white states like Maine having massive enclaves of Somalis. You can argue if this is genocide but it's essentially the same technique the PRC uses in Tibet resulting in the replacement of native Tibetan ethnic groups with Han Chinese and that has been labeled a genocide despite it being "soft" in nature.

>> No.62701101

>>62701074
They do exist and they are a threat, as Charlottesville demonstrated.

The fact that SJWs try to discredit everyone who disagrees with them as a "nazi" just masks the real threat of actual nazis.

>> No.62701113

>>62701029
your describing capitalism there buddy

communism isn't about importing rare materials from half across the planet to build iPhone X's that break after a year.
It's more about creating self-reliant but interconnected communities

>> No.62701116

>>62701101
uh... no. you're insane

>> No.62701117

>>62701040
>Why do you think that?
Well for one, that's the definition of a utopia, and it doesn't exist.
The question here is why you think people won't fight over limited resources, because we live in a world of limited resources and if it comes to it that i have to pick between providing more for my family and killing some irrelevant retard like yourself to monopolize that bit which can only sustain one of us, i will be altruistic only towards my family.
Most people think like that, as plenty of statistics and a century of sociology and psychology have proven, as well as millennia of evolution.

>> No.62701128

>>62701116
Okay welll, have a think and try again when you have something to say.

>> No.62701135

>>62701026
What's wrong with the idea of "white genocide"?
Africa is full of africans, china is full of chinese, both countries would be against the idea of whites flooding in with no respect for or intention to preserve their culture.
I'm sure none of those groups are racist against whites, but I can fully understand them wanting to preserve their own culture and values that they've held for thousands of years.
So why is it so bad for people to want Europe and America to remain white?

>>62701054
The extreme right is a lot more focused on preserving traditional values than the extreme left. One of the main focuses of the far right is eradicating degeneracy (premartital sex, drugs, abortions etc.) which are all traditional western values. The far left has no concern for such things and actually advocates for them.
Your other points are correct, but arguing that the far right disregards western values as much as the far left is simply wrong.

>> No.62701148
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1411672920702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701148

>>62701113
>your describing capitalism there buddy
No, i'm describing Communism.
A world where money and class are irrelevant is a world where there are resources for everyone for eternity. We don't live in such a world.

Capitalism on the other hand doesn't command how you should exploit resources, it provides a list of varied theorems and methodologies to make the best out of what exists, and what exists is a world with limited resources.

You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about, do you?

>> No.62701155
File: 168 KB, 970x727, not a nazi-i-swear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701155

>>62701074
Remember Nazis don't exist, just people who act, think, talk, carry a flag like a Nazi.

>> No.62701168

THIS THREAD HAS HIT BUMP LIMIT

NEW THREAD HERE

>>>62701158

>> No.62701172
File: 160 KB, 550x539, 1349828960211.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701172

>>62701135
>>62701080
funny how your still talking about white genocide like you have a real point to make about it.

>> No.62701180

>>62701113
>your describing capitalism there buddy
Capitalism is named based on existing capital and its enrichment.
Communism is based off non-existent promises and romanticist pursuits of utopia.
Between the two, the Capitalism is grounded in reality, while your shit is up in the clouds procrastinating.
You should think before you post next time.

>> No.62701203

>>62693348
kek. lost my shit.
like pottery

>>62693344
this, I was quite surprised...
maybe Mozilla managed to touch the project?!

>> No.62701218

>>62701172
That's not really a response to anything I said.

>> No.62701229

>>62701027
>because it turns out if you're good at something you get paid
You clearly missed the point. You get what you need, not more, no matter how good you are at your job.
If everyone "works according to their abilities" then you'll have enough resources to sustain an average middle-class life for everyone. Although we might need to get Africans to stop breeding so much.

>>62701117
>The question here is why you think people won't fight over limited resources
Because we are assuming a communist society. You're basically saying that communism doesn't work because people won't behave the way communism requires them to.
This is not a flaw inherent to communism but a flaw inherent in the current society and/or humans.

>> No.62701248

>>62700965
So you are the failed subhumans, not them. Good riddance.

>> No.62701256

>>62693295
yawn
what's the chance he goes in full meltdown mode. do your job trolls

>> No.62701258

>>62701101
Charlottesville was never proven as a terrorist attack rather than just someone trying to escape through a mob.
The woman who was killed was morbidly obese and died of a heart attack anyway, not from being hit.

Antifa etc. are actually a legitimate threat that encourage violence.

>>62701172
You still haven't addressed any of my points.
If you love diversity so much then why do you want immigrants to come to western countries and interbreed with everyone so all of it is destroyed?
I have no problem with immigrants, I have a problem with immigrants who come here with no respect for our values and then try to turn my country into whatever shithole they came from.
You're just a retarded liberal who won't even consider the other side might have a valid point because "their view sounds raysis so it can't be right"

>> No.62701262

>>62701148
>No, i'm describing Communism.
No, your describing capitalism which relies on infinite growth which requires infinite resources

>You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about, do you?
do you? everything you just posted is compete Ideological nonsense. America has been in numerous wars and pulled off numerous coups to command how one should exploit resources yet you put that in the hands of a system that is the negation of everything you just said.

>> No.62701267

>>62701229
>You're basically saying that communism doesn't work because people won't behave the way communism requires them to.
No. I'm saying people will behave the way communism requires them to under the condition that there is unlimited resources.
The condition is nonexistent, ergo human nature will never be compatible with Communism unless humans completely scrap all technology and become hut dwellers akin to Elves living among the trees.

>> No.62701293
File: 377 KB, 1481x2048, 1506859466251.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701293

lads I made a new thread for the discussion to continue

>> No.62701310

>>62701135
>The extreme right is a lot more focused on preserving traditional values than the extreme left

No I'm talking about the values of western civilization. Things like freedom of speech and the idea that the individual has transcendent value.

Fascism is a totalitarian collectivist ideology where the individual's needs and rights are subservient to the needs of the "Nation". It is at odds with the values of western civilization.

>> No.62701337

>>62701267
>unless humans completely scrap all technology and become hut dwellers akin to Elves living among the trees
The thing is that there are plenty of people living in the conditions you described that are producing the resources required to make it possible for us to waste time on shitposting.
There is some scrapping to be done if you want more level conditions for everyone but nowhere are extreme as you're describing.

>> No.62701338

>>62701310
Christian values are very heavily intertwined with western values which is what I'm talking about.
Freedom of speech was never a western value, it's an American value.
And the right respects freedom of speech a lot more than the left does anyway. The left is constantly trying to shut down conservative speakers on college campuses, I haven't heard of the right doing the same.

>> No.62701374
File: 169 KB, 267x199, 1411672109796.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701374

>>62701262
>No, your describing capitalism which relies on infinite growth
Nowhere does Capitalism command that infinite growth is a pursuit of every Capitalist, rather infinite growth is criticized in most theorems and philosophies and is only treated as an object of study to break down and then establish the methods on how it would be theoretically pursued, and then those methods are reconfigured for the real system we live in with finite resources.
As I said, don't open your mouth unless you've read some books.

Capitalism: Field of study with varied theories, methodologies, fields of study, scientific observation and experimentation, flexibility, and constant evolution based on all of the aforementioned, and most importantly the admission that nothing is perfect and that followers of Capitalism have to constantly pursue new knowledge and do repair and maintenance on the system.

Communism: System of belief with empty promises, absolute commandments without any tangible means or suggestions to attain it, has no clear goal except some unreachable Utopian surreal, and doesn't have any suggestions or means on how to maintain such a Utopia because in reality such a Utopia doesn't even exist so there is no point in defining any management. A romanticist ideology.

>> No.62701392

>>62701155
All this shit is just a big larp, mostly accelerated by the fact that the left started labelling anyone they disagreed with as a nazi so some people in the far right just started going along with it.
"Nazi" has lost all its meaning. The original nazi party was left wing so obviously none of these people are.

>> No.62701397

>>62701267
>No. I'm saying people will behave the way communism requires them to under the condition that there is unlimited resources.
is what way do "we" behave that requires more resources under communism than capitalism

>Human nature will never be compatible with Communism unless humans completely scrap all technology and become hut dwellers akin to Elves living among the trees.
There is no such thing as human nature that's a meme to justify violence swamped by capitalism BUT on your 2nd point communism is about abandoning the methods how we create and use things now but we don't need to live in mud huts we can simply move into bank owned homes and grow our own food in the back yards why is that such a utopian impossibility when everything that exists now in stores can be grabbed up and used by everyone

>> No.62701423

>>62701337
>The thing is that there are plenty of people living in the conditions you described that are producing the resources required to make it possible for us to waste time on shitposting.
But the thing you don't say is that there exist no people who lack curiosity and a drive for advancement, which is what you need to strip from human nature in order to attain that Communist hut dwelling ideal.
We shitpost because there were people who pursued technology and science, who were delivered massive amounts of resources and money to develop this technology we are using, and are still advancing it.
The difference between us and Communists is that we shitpost digitally while living in comfort, while Communists shitfling in the mud hoping the Commissariat won't send them to the gulag any minute for possessing too much mud.

>> No.62701490

>>62701374
>Nowhere does Capitalism command that infinite growth is a pursuit of every Capitalist
that's the foundation of capitalism you fucking retard, you grow or your die as a capitalist no matter how much 8d chess you try blind yourself to that reality will ever make it not true
>Capitalism: Field of study with varied theories, methodologies, fields of study, scientific observation and experimentation, flexibility, and constant evolution based on all of the aforementioned, and most importantly the admission that nothing is perfect and that followers of Capitalism have to constantly pursue new knowledge and do repair and maintenance on the system.
pure Ideological nonsense
>System of belief with empty promises
like?
>absolute commandments
which are?
>without any tangible means or suggestions to attain it
minus the 100+ years of books that describe just that which you deliberately ignore
>Utopia
one can view it as Utopia but it's not utopian
>A romanticist ideology.
describing capitalism again

>> No.62701504

>>62701397
>There is no such thing as human nature
If there is no human nature, then there is no love between humans, and we got to 7.5 billion people with space magic by your logic.

>a meme to justify violence swamped by capitalism
Capitalism doesn't command that there be violence anywhere. In fact, Capitalist countries have the least violence and lowest murder rates in the world. Are you talking out of your ass now?
Violence is the act of individual predisposition towards it, disagreements, or differing beliefs colliding. You should know this best as a Commie, given your books have more calls to violence than the Quran does.

>communism is about abandoning the methods how we create and use things now
So it's about abandoning curiosity, abandoning self-betterment through creativity and intellectual advancement, and simply devolving yourself to the mental level of monkeys living in a jungle.
Such a life is indeed self-sufficient, but it turns out humans don't like to live like animals.

>> No.62701524
File: 135 KB, 900x1200, 1506813336299.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701524

THIS THREAD WILL ARCHIVE SOON

NEW THREAD HERE TO CONTINUE DISCUSSION

>>>62701158

>> No.62701535

>>62701397
>grow our own food in the back yards
That's unrealistic. There's no reason why you wouldn't have specialized farms in a communist society.

>>62701423
>>62701504
You're making baseless assumptions. Why do you think that communism stops progress?
For some reason you believe that it's impossible for people to be creative unless there's an order of magnitude more people supporting that creativity by being slaves.

>> No.62701598

>>62701504
top kek hang yourself

>> No.62701627

>>62701490
>that's the foundation of capitalism
Yet no Capitalist book endorses it.
This is the problem in this discussion.
You have never read any Capitalist book, you have only read Communist books ON Capitalism.
You are too stupid to grasp that Capitalists are economic and social scientists who are of course very aware of the limitations of such a stupid belief that you ascribe to Capitalism due to your own ignorance and arrogance.
The job of a Capitalist is to analyze what is possible and what is impossible FIRST AND FOREMOST. Only a retard who doesn't understand or never learned any Business Management or basic economics would think Capitalism is based on it.

>pure Ideological nonsense
Ideology is an absolute belief.
Science is a flexible system of observation, analysis, theory, and evolution of knowledge.
Communism is ironically ideological nonsense.
Capitalism on the other hand is a field of study and not an ideology.

>like?
Utopia.
>which are?
Destroy class and money.
>minus the 100+ years of books that describe just that which you deliberately ignore
Name a single book which helped maintain a system without class and money. Go on, i'm waiting for something that never exist and never will.
On the other hand, Capitalist books have provided positive results for societies and nations which elevated them rather than plunging them into war and stagnation.
>one can view it as Utopia but it's not utopian
Don't play with words, you are shit at it.
>describing capitalism again
Except Capitalism resulted in functioning nations, while pursuit of Communist romanticism ended always in ruin.

The very history in the past 100 years goes against you. Deliberately ignoring history won't fix your shitty ideology.

>> No.62701698

>>62701535
>Why do you think that communism stops progress?
1. I come from an ex-Commie country.
2. History books.
3. Even China relies on Capitalist methods for technological, industrial, and scientific advancement, moving the centers of development and advancement outside of the regressive Communist continental sphere to coastal areas.
Ironically, China was in stagnation under the Communist system, but started massively advancing once it started hybridizing.

Read some history m8.

>> No.62701731
File: 14 KB, 460x288, 1411671137517.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62701731

>mfw even Communist don't believe in Communism, because every time they try to implement it, it fails and then they have to act like it "wasn't true Communism"

Every. Fucking. Time.
KEK

>> No.62701786

>>62701698
>communist states argument again
We've come full circle.
I'm glad we're done though, this has gone on for too long.

>> No.62701853

Left getting BTFO day after day after day

Trump 2020

Eight years

>> No.62701861

>>62701786
Communism is an argument against itself.
You want a classless society yet you still set yourself as a leadership class to maintain it, and NEED a special class to maintain and manage such a system, which itself becomes classism.
You want a society without money, yet people need a reward/penalty system to work and a value system to their work so they don't feel ripped off.
We here have experienced enough of Communism to burn it to the ground.

Only stupid uneducated westerners who want it easier than they already have it like yourself ignore every place banning Communism which experienced it. Banning or fixing it by purging half the Marxist social shit from it as China does.

You are old news anon.
Literally, you Commies belong to an age that has passed.

>> No.62701862

>>62701698
>China was in stagnation while under the embargo by the rest of the world
Shocking.

>> No.62701924

>>62701862
>China was in stagnation while under the embargo by the rest of the world
Millions of Chinese dying to starvation wasn't because of an embargo but because of Communist stupidity and lack of self-sustainability which you ironically prescribe as a positive result of Communism.

If you want another example of a country which didn't have a single embargo but also free movement and unfair trade deals in the world, yet couldn't sustain itself for a day after it met a crisis and self-destructed because Multiculturalism doesn't work for shit, look at Yugoslavia. Even Yugoslavia only worked when there was Capitalism running its companies in addition to outside privileges given by both the Western and Eastern block.
Then hardcore Communists started fucking up after Tito's death, nationalists sprung up as a result of Commies trying to wipe out history and identity, and the rest is history. Communism ironically leads to Nazism in a twist. Hell, Mussolini based half his Fascist doctrine on Communism if you ever read a book or his biography, but you are an illiterate Commie so you didn't.

>> No.62701931

>>62701027
This is actually really interesting. I'm going to look up Price's law now. Thanks based anon.

>> No.62702002

>>62701172
>implying that wiping out savage cannibalistic animals was wrong

OH BOY.

>> No.62702014
File: 111 KB, 741x799, DGBMfnsUIAAiXhv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62702014

>>62701627
>that whole post

>> No.62702026

>>62701229
>You clearly missed the point.
He didn't. People expect proportional or higher than average rewards, because only a stupid person is fine with less and enough, not rewards some chucklefuck like yourself decides is "enough". Which is why it took kidnapping German scientists and forcing them to work under gunpoint, for any Communist society to get any scientific and technological advancement, because without a gun to their head they have no reason nor means to attain advancement.
All scientific and technological breakthrough and research demands wasting millions and disproportionate amounts of resources in experiments, to finally gain some tract.
Trying to define "enough" leads to stagnation or no breakthrough being made, abandonment of projects, abandonment of advancement.

>> No.62702070

>>62702014
>Capitalist makes Emoji Movie as an experiment, and has the luck to gain massive amounts of money for it
>Communist fuck trying to copy the Capitalist because their usual shit doesn't work, makes inferior copy with "enough" resources as demanded by glorious Communist ideal
>fails
Story of every Commie.

>> No.62702076

>>62701229
>you get what you need
and who are these perfectly altruistic angels that will equitably distribute resources? who decides what YOU need?

What you're describing requires centralized authority aka the state. Communism advocates the abolition of markets citing unequal distribution of resources.

Do you have any clue how difficult it is to distribute resources? That's why the market works because price signals are a low overhead way to distribute resources.

So we get back to the communist's dilemma: abolish the state or abolish the market.

HMMMMM

>> No.62702094

>>62701262
Capitalism doesn't require infinite resources. The market fluctuates. Capitalism does just fine in the real world where resources are scarce.

>> No.62702134

>>62702076
>Do you have any clue how difficult it is to distribute resources?
He didn't think that far.
That's the problem with Communism.
It tells you some abstract goals, but it doesn't list any of the demands or steps to meet them, thereby leaving faggots like that underage idiot there clueless about what to do and dependent on volunteerism and idealism.

>> No.62702148

>>62697134
Yeah i know you don't have anything to say

>> No.62702154

>>62702076
Are you saying that the current system is properly distributing resources?

>> No.62702210

>>62700186
>Liberal
>Smart
Select One

>> No.62702217

>>62702154
He's saying that the current system has multiple constantly developing methods of distribution and affirms that a centralized system is required to distribute them.
In other words, there are actual solutions and an affirmation of reality.
Efficiency and effectiveness can never be proper or perfect, and the current system also admits this. Admission though doesn't mean throwing the whole system out the windows like Communists threw countless impoverished bodies into incinerators.

You on the other hand are arguing that there needs to be a distribution system without an actual "system".

>> No.62702264

>>62702154
No I'm saying that the market is distributing resources to the most productive members of society as it always has. There is no reason the work of a burger flipper versus a neurosurgeon should be treated and rewarded equally.

The ONLY reason that the distribution of resources is skewed is because of the state interfering in the free market. Things like corruption, subsidies, protectionism, taxes, etc all negatively influence the free market.

The market doesn't create these regulations they come from mindless bureaucrats that believe they have some kind of magical insight that economists don't.

tl;dr statists fucking with the market means that the market becomes inefficient

>> No.62702347

>>62702264
>The ONLY reason that the distribution of resources is skewed is because of the state interfering in the free market.
No that guy, but i need to remind you that corporations either bribe politicians or blackmail them by using their search histories and personal histories as ransom created by the very technologies they distribute for the politicians to use. So by effect it isn't the state interfering, it's portions of the free market influencing the state as an intermediary to interfere.
The problem is a lack of anti-lobbying legislation and stringent management thereof, including heavy penalties for companies caught influencing politicians in any direct way regardless of the dirt being provided in court.
A balance of power between the market and the state where each counteract each other's negatives is the ideal solution, and some countries are better at this than others or becoming better (China for instance is making big steps with this).

>> No.62702435

How the fuck is this faggot thread still alive?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action