Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 868 KB, 854x480, 1.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62395345 No.62395345 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

>"Why, yes, I do hinder my computing experience by exclusively using FOSS garbage and CuckCuckGo under the false pretence that not only do I matter, but I matter so much that the machine built for convenience should be as inconvenient as possible to protect muh privatez, thanks for asking"

>> No.62395375

>my computing experience
hows that LOAN of windows 10 working for you OP

y..you did read the eula in its entirety, r-right?

>> No.62395394

if I don't matter than who does
I'm just another guy, same as everyone else

if I don't matter then nobody does. but obviously SOMEONE does since everyone puts so much fucking spyware in anything they make and the government obviously cares too

>> No.62395402

macOS doesn't have this problem

>> No.62395430

>>62395345
>my computing experience
Sounds like a phrase which shitty marketers usually say.

>> No.62395494

>>62395345
I'm about to switch to Windows 10 after 5 years of using Linux full time because I finally realized how much of a piece of shit it is. Every time I wake my computer up from sleep it's started not recognizing my monitor and I have to restart it. There's a shit load of screen tearing. The window manager is buggy as shit and I always accidentally close windows behind the one I'm trying to close because it opens chrome not fully maximized but it looks like it is, a bug I've reported and has never been fixed. Pulse audio is a piece of shit and pavucontrol has a terrible interface. I can't play games with my friends from back home because Linux doesn't have any. The file manager (thunar) is buggy as shit and always crashes when doing simple tasks like unplugging and plugging back in a USB drive.

Only reason I haven't switched yet is because I'm developing an app that needs Linux support. Probably will switch today and just set up a Linux VM in 10

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action