Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 868 KB, 854x480, 1.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62376808 No.62376808 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

>"Why, yes, I do hinder my computing experience by exclusively using FOSS garbage and CuckCuckGo under the false pretence that not only do I matter, but I matter so much that the machine built for convenience should be as inconvenient as possible to protect muh privatez, thanks for asking"

>> No.62376820

You. I like you? Can you make threads for macfags too?

>> No.62376862

>>62376820
>not realizing you're the exact type of person he's mocking

>> No.62376888

>shilling for the botnet

what is the fucking point of this

>> No.62376904

>>62376862
But I'm not a fat smelly pedophile neet who spends day and night distro hopping or configuring xorg. I just use windows.

>> No.62376920
File: 65 KB, 497x496, Screenshot_2017-09-03_20-23-40.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62376920

>>62376808
I really, really like this thread.

>> No.62376935

oh this thread again, bet i know what your homeboard is

>> No.62376971

>>62376808
I like Linux because of no viruses, package manager, and more comfy environment for development. But I agree the FOSS shit is bullshit. We are never going to get a good Linux distro until someone starts charging money for one. Otherwise it will always be a buggy POS

>> No.62376983
File: 39 KB, 630x630, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62376983

>>62376808
>hinder
That's where you're wrong kiddo

>> No.62376994

>>62376920
It's yours!

>> No.62377077

>>62376808
>>"Why, yes, I do hinder my computing experience by exclusively using windows garbage and bing under the false pretence that not only do I not matter, but I don't matter so much that the company that buttfucks me should have as much of my personal life as possible to sell and make money off of, thanks for asking"

>> No.62377092

>>62376971
it can be free (libre) and open-source while not being free (gratis)

>> No.62377110

>>62377092

Yea good luck with that. Name a succesful product thats not gratis but still open-source

>> No.62377126

>>62377110
Red hat support, since there are multiple ways to make money from open source projects that aren't directly selling the software

>> No.62377179

>>62376935
Take a guess then

>> No.62377354

>>62376808
It's funny because FOS means shit in hungarian

>> No.62377386

>>62377354
Lol and sit in English is almost shit, except it's missing a letter. Therefore sit actually means shit

>> No.62377407

>>62376904
And you are to retarded to turn of your trip

>> No.62377453

>>62377407
Get off my back man. I have a job irl, I don't have time to hack 4chan.

>> No.62377508

>>62377453
>No time to hack 4chan
>But has time to wave his dick around like anyone else gives a fuck about him
I'm glad I have everyone set to anonymous, case then I just assume you're fucking stupid instead of fucking stupid with a snowflake complex

>> No.62377519

>>62377508
I. DON'T. KNOW. HOW. TO. TURN. IT. OFF

You fucking cock drizzle

>> No.62377528

>>62377519
Lol that sucks

>> No.62377539

>>62377386
I mean you do sit to shit

>> No.62377558

>>62377539
>shit sit
Fuck man, you could have kept your mouth shut and made money off of that.

>> No.62377560

>>62377539
What's it like being a woman? Real men stand to shit

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action