Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 159 KB, 1200x900, 1389168908046.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39396534 No.39396534 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

ITT: we post things only poorfags would say

>> No.39396574

i use linux

>> No.39396596

MUH FREEDOM

>> No.39396599

Paying Apple's "premium price" is bullshit. All you need is a $60 t60 from ebay.

>> No.39396602

Amd is best

>> No.39396604

Microsoft is finished

>> No.39396615

I use Apple, I am rich

>> No.39396626

Apple is dum

>> No.39396644

M50 master race

>> No.39396646

>>39396534
>we post things only poorfags would say

Oh boy, I sure do love my apple stuff.
I only took out 4 lines of debt this time.

>> No.39396669

>>39396534
I-phones suck because they charge for all their apps and you can't install 3rd party apps.

>> No.39396673

Get the Moto /g/

>> No.39396786

>>39396534

Apple is gay and sucks, Linux 4ever!
Install gentoo amiright guyse?

>> No.39396800

If you can afford a $1000 Facebook machine you're rich!

>> No.39396814

mum give me more cheesy doodles. I need to flame some Linux users /g/. btw i used ur credit card to buy me more gaymen ram.

>> No.39396832

>>39396599
top fucking kek

>> No.39396838

>>39396786
Protip: Linux users don't flame apple. You're thinking wintards.

>> No.39396894

>>39396838

Bullshit, I always see tons of linuxfats shitting on apple all day.

>> No.39396913

ITT: we post things only poorfags would say

>> No.39396914

>>39396894
Funny. If I remember correctly Linus Torvalds, the creator of linux, was using a Mac for quite a while. Maybe you've been too busy browsing reddit and not browsing /g/.

>> No.39396932

>>39396914
#rekt

>> No.39397018

>>39396894
He was using a MacPro with Fedora installed. I think he has now switched to a chromebook of some sort.

>> No.39397055

>>39396914
https://plus.google.com/+LinusTorvalds/posts/dk1aiW4JjHd

>> No.39397095

Theres too much rice in your PC!

>> No.39397193

There's no legitimate reason to buy a tablet.

>> No.39397222

Multi-screen setups are pointless. Just learn how to minimize like the rest of us.

>> No.39397239
File: 327 KB, 250x1000, 1389171309699.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39397239

Enjoy ur placebo faget

>> No.39397249

There's no significant difference between rubber dome and mechanical keyboards, other than the sound they make.

>> No.39397268

>>39397193
mindless consumption is a legitimate use

>> No.39397296

Almost all pay-to-use software has a superior freeware alternative.

>> No.39397317

"mindless consumption is a legitimate use"

>> No.39397342

This is all the Jews doing.

>> No.39397378

There's no reason to own a camera, GPS, or music player when your phone can do all that.

>> No.39397389

>Dad
>Stop giving me money

>> No.39397398

>>39396534
Console > PC

>> No.39397407

SSD are useless. I don't need my PC to boot in 5 seconds.

>> No.39397469

The human eye can't detect more than 1366x768 pixels.

>> No.39397487
File: 134 KB, 619x594, 1389172155241.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39397487

>> No.39397492

I bought a mac with my credit card

Stay jelly poorfags

>> No.39397509

>>39397469
Additionally, the human eye can only process about 25 "frames" per second. As such, there is no distinguishable difference between 30fps and 60.

>> No.39397516
File: 103 KB, 617x823, 1389172234330.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39397516

>> No.39397519

The moto g is the besteht phone ever made. Its the g400 oft phones

>> No.39397523

I-if you don't buy my favourite gadget a-a-a-and use my favourite program you're poor!

>> No.39397524

>>39396914
>>39396932
He wasn't using OS X, fucking moron, he was using Fedora on it.

>> No.39397529

>>39397524
>It's not a Mac if you don't run OS X

>> No.39397533

My pentium is 3ghz, and thus better then your I5 at @ 2,4ghz

>> No.39397552

Video games will get me far in life.

>> No.39397557

>>39397529
Exactly. You got it now.

>> No.39397615

>>39396838
>Linux users don't flame apple.
Oh, you must be new here. Welcome to /g/! You've come for the shitty, unreliable, misspelled technical advice, but you'll stay for the home-grown, deeply incestuous faggotry.

>> No.39397620

This was popular a year or two ago, not sure if opinions have changed, but:
There's no reason to go to college. It's a massive rip-off. They waste your time and money teaching you things you'll never use in real life. This is especially true for computer engineering, since everything you could possibly need to know is available free online.

>> No.39397684

>>39397018
tipping fedora intensifies

>> No.39397712

Model M master race.

>> No.39397730

>>39397620
>College
>expensive
I laugh at you amerifags.

Now for an actual phrase:
"Don't buy Intel, it's run by the jews good goy"

>> No.39397737

p-p-portapro master race!

>> No.39397775

you don't get rich by spending money

>> No.39397799

flac uses too much space

>> No.39397813

nvidia housefire

>> No.39397843

There's no reason to have both a desktop and a full-sized laptop.

>> No.39397870

/g/ - quality threads

>> No.39397900

Alienware is shit

>> No.39397904

>>39397900
Isn't it?

>> No.39397919
File: 96 KB, 400x400, 1389173897854.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39397919

>>39397516
>>39397487
I really hope these were made ironically.

>> No.39397924

>>39397799
Flac is just placebo anyways.

>> No.39397925

>>39397900
But everybody says that.

>> No.39397938

>>39397924
>Using FLAC for the audio quality
>Not using it for an archival format

>> No.39397941

>>39397925
>>39397904
You'd pay for formfactor, considering there's not many "gaming" laptops at 11,6" or 14". Also their superior desktop X51.
Best option, for that size.

Never buy fullsize towers from them tho, then you can talk about building your own

>> No.39397950

Sansa clip master race.

>> No.39397951

"Rich people don't waste money unnecessarily. That's why I use a T60."

>> No.39397955

ITT: Sour grapes from people who wasted money.

>> No.39397958

IMacs cost too much, You can't do anything with OSX you pay because it looks pretty, the premium is bullshit. Etc.>>39397799

>> No.39397976

>>39397955
ITT: Spoiled kids*

>> No.39397978

muh rockbox

>> No.39397981

I can't afford any food after I bought my new Apple product but at least I have proof that I'm not poor.

>> No.39397984

>>39397976
those groups aren't mutually exclusive.

>> No.39397986

>>39397900

This isn't something a poorfag would say. This is something that someone who is not retarded would say. Congratulations on ruining an otherwise funny thread you useless shit stain.

>> No.39397990

>>39397941
For starters, a gaming laptop is something nobody should ever buy. Alienware is no exception.

>Best option, for that size.
Who cares about form-factor when it comes to desktops? I'm sure all desks can fit a reasonably sized mid tower next to or under it.

>> No.39398013
File: 8 KB, 244x248, 1389174283146.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39398013

>>39397986
>otherwise funny thread

>> No.39398016

>>39397557
You are a retard.

>> No.39398018

>>39397990
How many desktops can you slide into your backpack? Please do tell, don't even bring up the ITX case hurrdurr it

>> No.39398037

>>39398018
In what situation would you need to carry a desktop into a backpack?
Do you have a monitor and keyboard to go with that?

>> No.39398051

>>39398037
When you leave your main desktop at home, and travel somewhere?

>> No.39398060

>>39398037
He also apparently doesn't have internet access. Who goes to lan parties anymore? Last one I even knew of was in the early 2000's.

>> No.39398079

>>39396914

>y-you use reddit

You tried faggot

Doesn't change the fact loonixfags are apparently stupid, according to your words

>> No.39398083

>>39398051
If all the carrying space you have is a backpack, I'm sure a laptop will suffice.

>> No.39398125

>>39397919
No, they were made by microsoft to promote their new lineup of whateverthefuck.

Of course it's made as a fucking joke, you anime aspie.

>> No.39398127

>>39397398

I have a 2500$ pc

Still consoles > pc

Consoles are for gaming, pc is for working.

>> No.39398132
File: 50 KB, 612x816, 1389174728725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39398132

You're now aware that moot and his kin are macfags.

>> No.39398142

>>39398083
I'm not a supporter of gaming laptops but your argument doesn't add up.
A laptop will suffice if it supplies all the processing power he needs and is independent of the carrying space he has.

>> No.39398151

>>39398132
i am?

>> No.39398213
File: 14 KB, 1600x760, 1389175095175.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39398213

ITP I post thing a richfag would say

Ur a poorfag because you criticized my purchase.

*insert sound of laughter here*

>mfw I killed 2 birds with one stone

>> No.39398231

Macbooks aren't even that good. You can get a BETTER laptop for $700!

>> No.39398257

>>39398231
>laptop
Just build a desktop!

>> No.39398449

I am me.

>> No.39398463

>>39398213
ITP I post things a richfag would say
ITP I post things a poorfag would say
ITP I post things a richfag would say
Ur a poorfag because you criticized my purchase
*insert sound of laughter here*
>mfw I killed 4 birds with one stone

>> No.39398551
File: 4 KB, 126x126, 1389176692780.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39398551

>>39398463

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action