Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 41 KB, 263x224, 1387568552709.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38929624 No.38929624 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

C+= IS DEAD; LONG LIVE C+=; WE STREISAND EFFECT NAO
https://gitorious.org/c-plus-equality/c-plus-equality
/pol/, get on with publicity; /g/, get on with coding.
SEMI-WORKING INHERPRETER!!! IT CAN RUN THE FEMFIZZBUZZ CODE!!!! WE'VE ACTUALLY MADE A WORKING LANGUAGE!!!!!!!
https://gitorious.org/inherpreter/inherpreter/
======================
http://feministsoftwarefoundation.org/
#[email protected]://chat.freenode.net
======================
Recap:
Retarded feminist writes an article filled with gibberish on how a feminist programming language is needed. Proposes that feminist logic dictates (p && ¬p) == 1: http://www.hastac.org/blogs/ari-schlesinger/2013/11/26/feminism-and-programming-languages
/pol/ & /g/ establish the Feminist Software Foundation, and start writing the C-plus-Equality lanuage on GitHub based on said feminist logic.
/g/, /pol/, /gd/, /a/ and /jp/ add specs, graphics and code.
Twitter SJWs notice it, shitstorm ensues: https://twitter.com/search?q=FeministSoftwareFoundation
GIT HUB CENSORS REPO.
Project moves to BitBucket. FeministSoftwareFoundation.org is made.
Reddit catches wind of it. Shitstorm.
WE'RE ON SLASHDOT
Feminists start writing blogs about it.
RMS shows his support for C+= on private emails.
Twitter makes a list of C+= supporters on github to ruin their lives.
Reports are now slowly popping up all over the world, including Chinese news, Japanese Slashdot, and many, many butthurt feminist blogs.
BITBUCKET CENSORS REPO
WE'RE ON THE REGISTER: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/12/19/feminist_software_foundation_c_plus_equality/
GOOGLE CODE CENSORED
WE ON GITORIOUS NOW
/pol/'s mainstream media push is now bearing fruit. /pol/ has made a promotional YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtP1EaPzRrM [Embed]
/g/ is writing inHERpreter 2.0 based on TCC (IT ALREADY WORKS), join IRC to help.
ARTICLE ON FEMINIST GEEK WIKI - http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/C%2B%3D

>> No.38929774

>>38929624
>>38928613
>>38928281
>>38928056

Careful not to ruffle any feathers

http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Resources_for_men

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2011/11/nerds-and-male-privilege/all/1/

>> No.38929795
File: 876 KB, 4802x2200, 1387568896886.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38929795

>>38929624

>> No.38929826

>>38929624

You used the wrong duplicate

The = is all fucked up and too wide

>> No.38929877

>>38929826
I took a screenshot of the last thread's thumbnail
Eat me

>> No.38929900

>>38929774
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/C%2B%3D
Anyone have an account?

>> No.38929997

>>38929624
>Reddit catches wind of it. Shitstorm.
>Feminists start writing blogs about it.

Links?

>> No.38930017
File: 91 KB, 880x1360, 1387569416623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38930017

>> No.38930039

They just deleted the wiki page for vandalism.

>> No.38930042

>>38929624
What happened with gitorious?

>> No.38930066

>>38930017

I love feminist logic

>> No.38930071

>>38930039
does anyone have a image of the old page?

>> No.38930078

So the inherpreter is actually a compiler?

>> No.38930089

>>38929900

Assaulting our female counterparts would be like pissing where you stand.

>> No.38930110

>>38930042
https://gitorious.org/c-plus-equality/c-plus-equality

>> No.38930121

>>38930071
It was only me. I put three paragraphs about the original paper and how the language was about non-normative logic with a quote from the paper. And that MRA concern trolls kept getting it taken down.

>> No.38930122

>>38930078
No, compilers are misogynist.

Question: isn't "=" a phalic symbol?

>> No.38930126

>>38930110
I mean about talks on tweeter and shit

>> No.38930144

>>38929624
>BITBUCKET CENSORS REPO

why'd they change their minds?

>> No.38930192

>>38930122
But it's based on a compiler.

>> No.38930194

>>38930144

They where tired of the feminazis spamming there email.

>> No.38930202
File: 170 KB, 321x385, 1387569914866.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38930202

>>38930039
MISOGYNY!

>> No.38930722

>>38929795
>Feminism is patriarchy in lipstick

Dayum

>> No.38930762

Is this a real thing? I went to their irc channel - it's filled with trolls. Then I went to their website - it's pretty empty. Lastly, I went to their gitorious and barely found any code... >.<

>> No.38930813

>>38930762
The gitoruios is full of code, what the fuck are you talking about?

>> No.38930833

>>38930722

I'm a white male in a dress. Am I feminism?

>> No.38930835
File: 166 KB, 692x1024, 1387571795707.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38930835

>>38930762
howgnu.ru

>> No.38930861

>>38930078
compilher

>> No.38930865

>>38930762

You found trolls? On the internet??

QUICK!

CALL YOUR MOTHER!

>> No.38930887

>>38930833

you're, at best, a femboy. and possibly a faggot.

>> No.38930918

>>38929795
>worthless without intersectionality and inclusion

lol

>> No.38930943

>>38930813
Alright, found some - but what's with all the poetry?

>> No.38930957

>>38929795
You know you get the results based on your previous searches?

>> No.38931064

What's with all this GNU/shitposting lately?

>> No.38931089

>>38930813
>>38930835
>>38930865

Fuck you guys.
I haven't been on in a couple weeks.

>> No.38931178

>>38931089
deprecated :^)

>> No.38931213

~/c-plus-equality $ ./inherpret hellofeminists.Xe
hellofeminists.Xe does not identify as a program right now
~/c-plus-equality $ ./inherpret hellofeminists.Xe
I don't feel like it, try again later
ERROR: RAPE
~/c-plus-equality $ ./inherpret hellofeminists.Xe
hellofeminists.Xe is not located on a public server, or the user is cisscum whose privilege is inhibiting the execution of equal programs.

this is good

>> No.38931248
File: 41 KB, 216x216, 1387572960054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38931248

>>38931064

>> No.38931258

>>38931213
my fucking sides
for the sake of all that's gnu

>> No.38932425

>>38930887

I'm alpha.

It's literally a man in a dress and I'll put you in the ground, fag/

>> No.38932657

>>38932425
c-can I put my dick in your cute little butt? ^_______^

>> No.38932797

>>38929624
>19:48, December 20, 2013 RickScott (Talk | contribs) deleted page C+= (Vandalism)
>RickScott deleted page C+= (Vandalism)
>(Vandalism)
Truly, satire is dead.

>> No.38932852

>>38929795

>not "feminism is kill" under k

>> No.38932907

>>38929774

http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Male_Programmer_Privilege_Checklist

have you checked yours today, /g/?

>> No.38932984

>>38932907

>Never being described as "hot" first and a competent professional second.

I'd seriously, honestly, give up on everything I have, all my skills, all my intelligence, ANYTHING just for that to happen to me.

DAMN, this thing is insane.

>> No.38933146

>>38932984
Do you wish to be the little girl?

>> No.38933458

>>38932657

Sure. Just don't touch my balls with your balls of else we'll get gay all over the place.

>> No.38933523

>>38930017
We should make best heuristic/fuzzy language ever.

>> No.38933763

Anyone down for having a page where people can purchase t-shirts?

Wondering if it would:

A. Make it more legit.
B. Just seem Jewish.

>> No.38933881

>>38933763
Well...

http://www.zazzle.com/srs+tshirts

>> No.38933944

>>38933881

Well I know, but I don't wanna put it on the site and have other anons get all butthurt and be like "MAH AUTISM".

>> No.38934115

This is a joke, right?

>> No.38934148

>>38934115
Nope

>> No.38934178

>>38934148

I don't believe you.

>> No.38934208

>>38933944

it's >MUH

not >MAH

>> No.38934289

>>38934178
Parody can have a serious point.
See:
www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1sx6fw/in_defense_of_parody_we_need_to_stand_against/

>> No.38934293

>>38934115
Only if you consider fighting the patriarchy a joke.

>> No.38934321

>>38929624

========================== UPDATE ========================== SOUNDTRACK FOR TEXT INTRODUCTION VIDEO ========================== http://vocaroo.com/i/s00NmhDajIaP ========================== SCRIPT ========================== http://pastebin.com/CaSRCCdk ========================== Video maker needed!

>> No.38934390

>>38934208

it's >MAH

not >MUH

>> No.38934438

>>38932984
Agree

>> No.38934483

Can we have a quotes section on the website? You know, like what famous people said about C+= and the FSF.

Here is what I've got so far:
--------------------------------------------

"C++ is history repeated as tragedy. C+= is history repeated as reification of non-normative dynamic interbeings in transformative cyber-entanglements."
- Scott McKay

"There aren't enough words of praise in the English language, so now I'll have to call you perkeleen vittupää just to express how excited I am about this wonderful technology"
- Linus Torvalds about C+=

"Feminist programming is an exceptionally good idea which could only have originated in California.”
- Edsger Dijkstra

"Here is a language so far ahead of its time, that it was not only gift to it's supporters, but also a menace to it's oppressors."
- Tony Hoare

>> No.38934515

>>38934483
>"C++ is history repeated as tragedy. C+= is history repeated as reification of non-normative dynamic interbeings in transformative cyber-entanglements."
top kek

>> No.38934568

>>38931089
>Fuck you guuuuuyz >.< why you so mean >.>

>> No.38934569

>>38934483

Let's not put false quotes in there. They can take us down for that. Unless we put a disclaimer that it's all parody and blablabla

also, we need a RMS quote. Just use one of the things he actually said, like "It is funny.". If you want to use a false quote, make it a comparison to Lisp.

>> No.38934616

>>38934569
>If you want to use a false quote

We probably shouldn't, even as a joke it might piss him off.

>> No.38934620

>>38934569
>Just use one of the things he actually said, like "It is funny."
prove?

>> No.38934646

>>38932984
It has always made me laugh that apparently some women are complimented enough that they find it offensive to compliment them anymore. Of course, I don't think they'd be very happy if everyone stopped complimenting them, either.

>> No.38934670

>>38934569
>Let's not put false quotes in there.
This. There's no point in doing that and it just undermines the project.

>> No.38934673

>>38934616
>>38934620

Ask someone the RMS email screencaps. He said "It is funny." in the first, and in the other he said something about not understanding why people would censor a satire that isn't insulting anyone.

>> No.38934715

>>38934646
They want to be complimented often but NOT too much, and they want to be complimented on specific things and insanely rage if they get complimented on other specific things.
Most women are like that only to a certain degree and it's a non issue, really. Feminism apparently allows women to be as annoying as you possibly can while making you feel bad that you consider them annoying and can't read their minds.

>> No.38934762

>>38934670

It's not like we even need false quotes, considering how much Poe's law content comes out of these SJWs' mouths. There's nothing we could make up that isn't more ridiculous than what has already been said.

>> No.38934787

Is the inherpreter written in C?
Does one have to write it so it interprets the fucking crazy logic in the manifest?
Honestly it'd be hillarious if I wrote "false" as always false but "true" as a random function that has 50% chances of throwing "false" and 50% chances of throwing "true". But that'd make coding impossible.

>> No.38934812

>>38932797
>satire dead
Satire is the new normal, normal is the new satire.

>> No.38934817

>>38934762
Feminists have said a lot of ridiculous shit. But about programming??
I mean, besides the article that started it all.

>> No.38934895

>>38934787
>But that'd make coding impossible
q.e.d.

>> No.38934933

>>38934646

The reason for a woman to want a successful career is the same you reason you decide to, say, learn a new, different programming language, even though you know you'll never need it.

We want successful careers and money mainly because of them, women. I could live with much less if I didn't care about being successful for the sole purpose of being noticed by women.

My own "superfluous" intellectual pursuits require much, much less, and I think it's the same for most men. I could live on my mom's basement and code my own software without a care in the world if I had all the sexual attention the average grill has.

In short, they're just playing. They're stealing our career opportunities with feminist lobbying, something that's really CRITICAL to a man's life, just to satisfy their egos, just like we do when we decide to, say, install Gentoo or learn Haskell.

There's even a GWW video about that, where she talks about why women aren't "allowed" to work in the middle east because, in their legal definition, a woman isn't bound to provide for anyone except herself, while men are legally obliged to provide for wife, parents and kids. So employers (usually male) normally refuse all women, and then the feminist say MUH PATRIARCHY.

The whole of human gender dynamics is ridiculous, and modern society is just aggravating it.

>> No.38934947

>>38934895
I know that, my point is that you guys wrote a fizzbuzz, a privilege checker, etc, and i'll effective destroy your code and any code that one would like to make (and which could also be funny) in the future because the base interpreter can't interpret shit... it's like we're killing our own jokes, know what I'm saying?

>> No.38934995

>>38933763
>Just seem Jewish
Christ man, not everything needs to be against Jews. Why don't you go put forward the America First thing that /pol/ started to do? Besides, if you put on a feminist's mask and say "Jews are our friends," the less influential ones might believe it, thus making your problem worse.

>> No.38935002

>>38934787
>Is the inherpreter written in C?
It's based on TCC

>Does one have to write it so it interprets the fucking crazy logic in the manifest?
Firstly, I would ask that you refrain from proclaiming the logic is crazy. What is crazy is that people have accepted patriarchal computing for so long. However, C+= does use tenants of the "manifest" you are speaking of. For example, (p && !p) should be equal to 1. I would like you to look at the new boolean implementation as well >>38930017, as that addresses some significant problems with the current misogynistic logic structure as taught in computer science.

>> No.38935014

>are you a male programmer?
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Male_Programmer_Privilege_Checklist
>are you also cisgendered? (i.e. not a transexual)
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Cisgender_Programmer_Privilege_Checklist
>do you work on free/open source software? bad news
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Open_Source_Male_Privilege_Checklist

>> No.38935063

>>38934933
>We want successful careers and money mainly because of them, women.
That's some ass-backwards logic. I like money and I don't care about attracting women.

>> No.38935112

SO, It's on knowyourmeme now

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/c-plus-equality-c

>>38929624

Can anyone link me to the github list made by twitter SWJ's?

>> No.38935157

>>38935014
>The freedom to attend a technical conference without fear of sexual assault.
>The freedom to participate in social situations or stay at work late without fear that your co-workers or boss will assault you.
>Little likelihood that having been assaulted in a previous workplace is held against you in the hiring process.

holy shit, these people clearly don't live in the real world anymore

>> No.38935173

>>38935112
>Can anyone link me to the github list made by twitter SWJ's?

I believe they got scared after /pol made a similar list and took it offline.

>> No.38935190

>>38935014
>(cl/ft) You get to author/be credited for 'Privilege Checklists' using your regular ID without outing yourself.

Wait, what?

>> No.38935237

>>38935063

I also love money, but it's the third thing on my priorities list.

The things I want most are:
>1. women/sex/attention/social life
>2. fulfilling my own intellectual pursuits
>3. being rich (without point 1)

>> No.38935248

>>38935014
I love how they take all the positive aspects and perks of being a woman and turn into something negative, thus shaming guys for being such misogynist, while at the same time still enjoying the perks of being a woman.
Tell me, when did you EVER see a woman quit a job because she overheard she was hired because she was hot?
When did you ever see a woman turn down a free meal/coffee/gifts/etc for being a woman?
And, for the love of fucking god
>Not having to deal with awkwardness after someone complimented you on your work in a non-gender-appropriate way and then tries to correct themselves (for example: "you the MAN! err... you the woMAN!").
I'm a loser guy, I have no game and can't get girls. But I can deal with it. I'm not going to write a daily blog about and start a fucking huge ass movement about how hard it is to be a beta male.

>> No.38935284

>>38935237
If women are at the top of your priorities list, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Also, you might want to consider being gay. I hear those guys don't like women.

>> No.38935301

>>38935284

Oh how I wish I was gay... it would be so much easier... It isn't something you just choose though.

>> No.38935307

>>38935284
>If women are at the top of your priorities list, there is something seriously wrong with you.
Not him but that's pretty normal, I'd say it's how the majority of people think. What's more, a lot don't want to accept it, but it's still true.

>> No.38935322

>>38935248
>start a fucking huge ass movement about how hard it is to be a beta male.
to be fair, some try it.
like /pol/ and its MRA thing

>> No.38935383

>>38935322
The MRA thing is rooted in actual problems though. Like 95% of workplace deaths being men. And feminists actively fighting against reducing that because it would mean that the number of women workplace deaths would increase.

>> No.38935409
File: 181 KB, 739x1155, 1387582469349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935409

>>38935322
>like /pol/ and its MRA thing
That's more of a reaction against the extreme feminist that is actually diminishing guy's rights and effectively putting women on top instead of at the same level, like guys wrongly accused of rape.
In short, there'd be no MRA if there was no feminism.

>> No.38935431

>>38935301
>It isn't something you just choose though.
I agree in that you can't just say "I want to be gay" and be attracted to men, but over a long period of time you could condition yourself to like the cock by using traps as an intermediary.

>> No.38935462

>>38935431

the worst part is that I like women. As in... more than their bodies.

>tfw you are a disgusting sick fuck

>> No.38935467

>>38935383
Both are rooted in actual problems. The difference is that feminism has no place in America, where women have had equal rights for decades. It belongs to the Middle East and African shitholes where women are ACTUALLY treated like shit. Actually, just read >>38935014
Notice how absolutely fucking everything is first world problems or just made up crap?
That right there is the biggest proof that feminism is a joke. It's a non issue in the states.

>> No.38935471

>>38935409
>b-b-but I didn't start it
Doesn't matter, it's still retarded.
And nobody is taking tumblr's radical feminism seriously except maybe the video game industry for some weird reason.

>> No.38935568
File: 100 KB, 652x452, 1387582888423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935568

>>38935471
>b-b-but I didn't start it
>Doesn't matter, it's still retarded.
That's one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard. So because feminists create a retarded movement, guys have to shut up and take it because acting against it is retarded?
Sure, America hasn't still caught up on all that feminazi bullshit, and sure, it's mostly seen in the videogame industry, but what about the false rape accusations and injustice in the workplace?
The day radical feminism actually stops having influence is the day MRA should be burned to hell.

>> No.38935571
File: 30 KB, 328x221, 1387582891576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935571

>>38935014
>http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Open_Source_Male_Privilege_Checklist
>I will not be welcomed into a new project because I will make it sexier and more fun.
>tfw

>> No.38935592

>>38935471
It's not weird. They are simply hoping for new recipes for video games that might be significantly more attractive to women. So far the average gamer is male and another giant market waits to be conquered.

Sarkeesian et al are just useful idiots for the industry.

>> No.38935593

>>38935571
Ironically, reading all this effectively makes me NOT want to work with women at all.

>> No.38935645

>>38935568
What the fuck do false rape accusations have to do with feminism? I know feminists like to call everything rape but that has nothing to do with some cunt ruining someone's life for whatever benefit.

>> No.38935658

>>38935592
Except they're targeting hambeasts and feminazis and not actual women, while simultaneously kicking down the people who made them what they are now.
It's a retarded idea.

>> No.38935679

>>38935645

feminists make false rape charges FREQUENTLY. "rape" in feministic means "sex I regret having", "sex with a boyfriend that dumped me the next day", "sex with a guy who didn't want to be my bf", etc.

>> No.38935702
File: 198 KB, 1150x1600, 1387583238572.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935702

>>38935645
>What the fuck do false rape accusations have to do with feminism?
Exactly what you commented afterwards. Honestly, why do you ask me?
>I know feminists like to call everything rape
Also
> that has nothing to do with some cunt ruining someone's life for whatever benefit.
Jesus Christ. Do you seriously think they don't?

>> No.38935714

>>38935593

It's not all lost anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP9kLSEfHTM

>> No.38935729
File: 99 KB, 413x550, 1387583301196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935729

>>38935702

>> No.38935743

>As a student of Technology and Social Change

I swear, they are making this shit up at this point.

>> No.38935755

>>38935679
>>38935702
Those are completely different things.
Nobody is getting imprisoned because some feminist re-defines "looking at her breast" as rape.
The girl has to actually fucking lie for that to happen.

>> No.38935761

>>38935714
I'm absolutely in love with that voice and accent. What part of Britain is that?

>> No.38935784

>>38935755
And third wave feminist never lies.

>> No.38935793

>>38935471
>And nobody is taking tumblr's radical feminism seriously
You have no idea how wrong you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPUvUYU7Qzw

>> No.38935804
File: 88 KB, 765x803, 1387583483134.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935804

>>38935755
>The girl has to actually fucking lie for that to happen.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ANON.
We're telling you. That's EXACTLY what's happening. >>38935568 >>38935729
>I'll just tell them you raped me
If that wasn't clear enough.

>> No.38935806

>>38935658
If by "the people who made them" you mean gamers who bought their products when they were an emergent industry then these people are getting kicked down since at least 10 years, when gaming became part of the mainstream entertainment industry.
Right now they are just looking for something to sell to women. If that happens to be a Barbie-themed dating sim based on 1950's values then feminists will over night disappear from the scene. It's the economy, stupid.

>> No.38935866

http://www.zazzle.com/c-235811553860610754

You like?

>> No.38935879

>>38935806
You're retarded. I'm telling you they're not making games with anything, absolutely anything that might upset womyn. They're not making games both for men and for women. They're making games like they've always done, except they're changing all the fun aspects of them in order to pander to these idiots. THAT is what's going to end up alienating people who just want to play a game for escapism, they can't because they're always having a political agenda pushed onto them. And don't fucking tell me all games have an agenda, that's just beyond retarded.

>> No.38935906

>>38935804
I've never seen a single case of a women who thinks some minor act was rape; lied to court about it and claimed it was actual rape and got away with it. And she did all that completely for ideological reason.

>> No.38935922

>>38935793
Hijo de puta. Cuándo fue esto?

>> No.38935951

>>38935922
Within the last month I think. I forget the exact date.

>> No.38935974

>>38935866
Make sure to only allow womens versions

>> No.38935994

>>38935906
Then watch more news.
> And she did all that completely for ideological reason.
It's not that they do it to further their ideology. The problem is they feel entitled to send them to jail for doing something they didn't like, and do whatever is in their means to accomplish so. In short, they get brainwashed into doing it.

>> No.38936003

Did anyone end up making a hipster video with JihadWatcher's audio?

>> No.38936004

>>38935906
/r/ing the articles about the black football player who was imprisoned for 5(7?) years after falsely being accused for rape, and the girl given $1.2 million.

>> No.38936022

>>38935906
Also you should see the images posted in this thread >>38935409

>> No.38936031
File: 29 KB, 893x478, 1387583993134.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936031

>>38934569
>>38934616
>>38934620
>>38934670
>>38934673
>>38934762

>> No.38936034

>>38935804
Wow, that hurt me inside

>> No.38936054

>>38935804
Yes, some people lie and terrible things come out of it. But you can't generalize such cases and pretend impending doom for us all. In fact, that's exactly what feminazis do. Just look at that rape case in Ohio and how they tried to present that as evidence of the "rape culture" that is immanent in our society.

Don't be like them anon. And start with not taking things to seriously and have some fun. Feminazis can't have fun you know, so enjoy your privilege.

>> No.38936059

>>38936004
No need, just look at his twitter if they don't believe a picture.
https://twitter.com/BrianBanksFREE

>> No.38936062
File: 20 KB, 764x777, 1387584054250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936062

>>38934569
>>38934616
>>38934620
>>38934670
>>38934673
>>38934762
>>38936031

>> No.38936066

>>38936003
Yeah, whatever happened with diversity girl?

>> No.38936071

>>38935906
>never
If you mean, she consented and changed her mind while in the midst of intercourse is rape. You are probably right. Most cases are based on that, but there are still people who LIE based on rape. And that will be the downfall of feminism.

>> No.38936080

>>38936034

Taste it, cis scum. you've been hurting womyn inside for your whole life!

>> No.38936114

>>38936054
>generalize such cases
How thick can you be? I'm not generalizing anything, you said it yourself. >>38935645
>I know feminists like to call everything rape
Who do you they call rape to? Yes, the authorities, you idiot.
> Just look at that rape case in Ohio and how they tried to present that as evidence of the "rape culture" that is immanent in our society.
That makes absolutely no sense. Guys don't go around spreading rape propaganda. Feminist DO go around spreading false rape accusation propaganda.

>> No.38936152
File: 103 KB, 633x352, 1387584286738.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936152

I updated the video with an overlay that says Benetta garrison. Can somebody update this to youtube? Tried to create a fake account and it apparently figured it out.

2shared(dut)com/video/ICx-06AS/cplusequality2.html

>> No.38936157

>>38936022
Not a single one of them applies

>>38935994
tumblr is a retarded fringe group, to say they are the cause of more false rape accusation is retarded.
What next? Someone burns a church down and you blame it on /r/atheism's brainwashing?

>> No.38936168

>>38936152
Stop.

>> No.38936196

>>38936152
>Holocaust survivor

HAHA OH FUCK, MY SIDES

>> No.38936199

>>38936152
I laughed, but we want to get the mainstream media's attention. Your overlay won't help.

>> No.38936205

Gitorious guy not kick you guys off yet?

>> No.38936211

>>38936157
>tumblr is a retarded fringe group
That's hilarious. Go ask any girl in her 20s if she uses tumblr. Chances are she does.

>> No.38936212

>>38936152

>holocaust survivor

nope.

stop including jews, blacks, homosexuals and whater else you polfags hate in our feminist project.

>> No.38936215

>>38936152
>holocaust survivor

I did laugh, but that's obviously several of her lifetimes before her. who'd actually fall for it?

>> No.38936216
File: 142 KB, 3817x2147, 1387584408028.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936216

>>38936152
Thats too far.

Needs to be subtle, like this image.

Hint: Tilt it back

>> No.38936219

>>38936114
>Feminist DO go around spreading false rape accusation propaganda.

And we treat them with the thing every hate-group in human history could stomach the least: Fucking jokes.

Stop raging, you're posting in a hilarious thread. Stop hating the world, it might lead you into hating yourself. Free examples via every tumblr link on this page.

>> No.38936225

>>38936157
>Not a single one of them applies
I'm sure that's the case for every proof that proves your argument wrong. Your life must be so easy.
>tumblr is a retarded fringe group, to say they are the cause of more false rape accusation is retarded.
Just answer this question: Do these tumblr girls actually believe the things they say? Just answer that. Yes or no.

>> No.38936241

>>38936152
>this kills the butt

I think the feminism world would explode if you posted it

>> No.38936242

>>38936152
>benetta garrison
>holocaust survivor
lmao

>> No.38936267
File: 103 KB, 570x520, 1387584529588.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936267

Am I msioginy if I am repulsed by women because of their physical features? Thinking about a vagina disgusts me and so does birth. Eww it's so nasty. I can't imagine how anyone would want to have sex with that.

>> No.38936291
File: 99 KB, 636x359, 1387584572934.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936291

>>38936152

Allright I did another this one just says co-founder. There's also the logo string at the end with that "for us, by us" loop

2shared(dut)com/video/3hTVom3c/cplusequality3.html

>> No.38936292

>>38936205

Not, although they know about the repo since more than 24 hours. Might not be taken down after all. Or we just have to wait for the next wave of haters on Twitter.

>> No.38936302

>>38936267
not misogynist, just gay

>> No.38936304

>>38936241
do it

>> No.38936310

>>38936267
When you get near them and get the pheromones in your system you won't think that.
You think it will be the tastiest thing ever.
And it will be.

>> No.38936314

>>38936219
Fine. I guess if I know the person I'm arguing with isn't making sense there's no point in arguing.
Sageing for no contributing.

>> No.38936318

>>38936212

you do realize she is a /pol/ack and jewish?

>> No.38936320

>>38936291
No man, the point of it is she is unrelated to the project.

>> No.38936322

>>38936267
no, you are gay

>> No.38936326

>>38936267
You gay son?

>> No.38936335

>>38936292
where will you move if gitorious takes you down?

>> No.38936338

>>38936291
What's with the sparkles?

The rest of the images have been pretty 'minimalistic', maybe we should keep in spirit with that.

>>38936326
Also this, actually

>> No.38936341

>>38935761

She's actually Jewess/Vietnamese

>> No.38936346

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/c-plus-equality-c

13:000 views...why? this isnt even funny never was.

>> No.38936347

>>38936267

>the bleeding
>that stretched bloated gut when pregnant
>the smell
>the fungus
>the acidity

when I think about it, I regret having done oral sex before

>> No.38936355

>>38936267
is that you OP?

>> No.38936359

>>38936225
You could show actual proof instead of a few anecdotes, that don't even fully apply and are without any context.
Yes, I think they're pretty delusional.
I don't get your point.

>> No.38936364

>>38936338
I meant>>38936320

>> No.38936365
File: 46 KB, 720x339, 1387584743003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936365

Does anyone have any info why it was pulled from bitbucket? They seemed pretty solidly in support.

What went down? Who got to them?

>> No.38936372

>>38936346
The femitarded buttpain is hilarious, actually.

>> No.38936373

I'll only fuck 2D girls from now on.

>> No.38936393

>>38935729
this must be a ruse. i believe nothing.

>> No.38936401

>>38936291
We don't need an overlay. The original video is fine. The overlay doesn't actually add anything to it. Stop.

>> No.38936411

>>38936365

twitter.com/brobucket

I think it was this

>> No.38936412

>>38936365
They caved in to the butthurt of the white knights, CHANGED THEIR TOS to include some bullshit harassment rule and took down our shit.

Fun fact: we didn't break TOS before the change and we didn't break it after the change, either.

>> No.38936419

>>38936365
Tons of real feminist kept harassing them out the ass, they got sick of it and removed it and updated their tos.

>> No.38936428

>>38936320

It's ALREADY on the front of the page, it just needs to be polished up a bit to look more professional.

>> No.38936440

http://www.zazzle.com/c-145917666924621410

You like?

>> No.38936460

>>38936440
fuck yeah

>> No.38936469

>>38936291
>>38936152

I am sorry but i am NOT going to take any of that.

This is against feminism, not ANYTHING else.

If you guys do this, the whole thing will be ruined and we will not receive any positive media attention.

>> No.38936470

>>38936267
Yes. You are an oppressor of womyn. What right do you think you have to not want to have sex with womyn?

>> No.38936473

>>38936440
yyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

>> No.38936474

>>38936440
>500 five star votes, wtf?

>> No.38936478

>>38929624
>(p && ¬p) == 1
That's rude. You can't be nice to p and mean to ¬p. It should yield both values.
*bangs my boobs with a hammer*

>> No.38936488

>>38936428
Thats more like we put a supporters video up, we don't want to make it official, and we need to have it look like there is a grassroots movement behind us.

If you want to create content, do subtle things like the example posted above >>38936216 Hell, something I'm surprised no one has done is create another Feminist programming language that is headed by a guy from /g/, and trick the SJW's into pouring work into it.

>> No.38936490

>>38936469
This. We need subtlety.

>> No.38936509

>>38936359
Do you really think I'm going to dig up police records all around the world just to prove my point? What kind of retarded request is that?
Why do you need everything laid out of you? Look
>Yes, I think they're pretty delusional.
If they believe what they're saying is true, then exactly WHAT is stopping them from putting innocent guys to jail? They believe what they're saying. No joke. They'll do all they can in court in order to put them in jail. So these group of people are already toxic to society.
And this isn't just a niche group neither, by spreading the propaganda they're inciting more women into doing so.
I can't put it more explicit to you, I'm sorry.

>> No.38936513

>>38936469
what was it like in the holocaust?

>> No.38936515

>>38936469

Just go with the second one. It doesn't say anything just makes it look a bit more professional.

>> No.38936516

>>38936469

Calm down, wont be uploaded to main YouTube channel.

Given that it is funny.

>> No.38936522

>>38936469
Fucking this.

It's not even funny. Focus on one thing.

>> No.38936523

>>38936411
Why is Gonzo having conversations with himself on Twitter?
Did we drive him insane?

>> No.38936530
File: 1.10 MB, 200x200, 1387585157587.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936530

>>38936513

>> No.38936531

>>38936474
That's just the material.

>> No.38936553

>>38936513
Fuck off SRS.

>> No.38936561

>>38936523
Someone found out that he visited the psychiatrist when he was younger. He should probably make an appointment again.

>> No.38936564

>>38936469
Oh hey, de Jihad lady is here.

Let me repeat myself.
Did someone already make the hip wordy video?

>> No.38936569

>>38936515

Yes. Also no sparkles

And make it Benetta Garrisonberg

>>38936516

ok.

>> No.38936571

Is half the internet completely humorless?

Some of those tweets are baffling.

>> No.38936575

>>38936523
According to his website, he already was.

>> No.38936578

>>38936469

So you're NOT a holocaust survivor? Then how do you explain being alive after the holocaust happened? Are you admitting that the holocaust is a hoax?

>> No.38936596

>>38936523
yea, back in da day when he made this he was good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqKDy52kqdY

but now he's just another nut

>> No.38936597

>>38936578
>le funny /pol/ guy

>> No.38936599

>>38936523
>implying he was sane to begin with

>> No.38936608

>>38936564

No, even if i made a script and a soundclip here


>>38934321

Hip video maker needed.

>> No.38936612
File: 48 KB, 850x400, 1387585354157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936612

>>38936411
>>38936412
>>38936419
Jesus Christ that's fucking scummy. These people are low life trash. They really plan to assert their ideology through mob mentality.

There's very little reflexive thought here. Their cause is the only truth, anything that even questions their infallible wisdom must be squashed through mob rule.

>To be honest
You guys probably won't win this one until you end up claiming a feminist group has been harassing you and suppressing your right to free speech. Also satire is protected free speech.

>> No.38936625

>>38936509
>police reports
Actually, I'd want actual statistics and meta studies. Also called, real proof.

>then exactly WHAT is stopping them from puttig innocent guys to jail?
The judge? It's easy to spot a fanatic.

>> No.38936641

>>38936608
Hrm, some dude yesterday said he was working on it.

>> No.38936645

>>38936564
Wasn't there a guy that was working on it yesterday and posted progress?

>> No.38936684

Feminists really really need a hobby.

Maybe they should pick up programming

>> No.38936695

>>38936474
I think that's for the customisable button itself, not this particular design.

>> No.38936696

>>38936612
Don't play the victim you flaming faggot. Stop your fucking complaining. This is a god damn war. Show no fucking mercy. The feminists aren't pulling any punches. You better do the same.

>> No.38936708

>>38936625
>>38936625
>The judge? It's easy to spot a fanatic.
>The judge
pffft

>> No.38936713

>>38936569

2shared(dut)com/video/c-HWBDhw/cplusequality4.html

Allright this one says Garrisonberg. Also it's not really "Sparkly", watch the video atleast. It's just a quick flash to introduce the "co-founder" of the FSF.

I gotta go, Ill be back on later if there any other ideas for a video

>> No.38936714

>>38936684
If feminists were good at programming they'd have jobs and would 't rely on donations to fight patriarchy that doesn't exist.. because now they would have marketable skills.

>> No.38936719
File: 92 KB, 400x400, 1387585597728.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936719

>>38936625
I'm done. You're clinically retarded. You actually think people are unable to lie convincingly. You actually want me to spoonfeed you on googling cases where sentences where made ONLY with witnesses' testimonies. You actually think judges aren't impartial towards women in rape cases.
10/10 troll, I'm out.

>> No.38936737

>>38936696
No pulling any punches would be doing exactly what he said because that's what they do also.

>> No.38936744

>>38936625
>The judge? It's easy to spot a fanatic.
Ahahahaha. If that actually were the case we would never have innocent people in jail and The Innocence Project wouldn't need to exist.

>> No.38936767

>>38936713
I don't get it, why do you want an overlay so much? What is the point?

>> No.38936772

>>38936714

exactly, they should try to better themselves or find a better use of their time then bitching on the internet.

>> No.38936787
File: 138 KB, 850x400, 1387585762077.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936787

>>38936696
>Complaining
>Pulling punches
Do you not know what PR and legal leverage is?

You guys have no PR and no legal leverage. These feminists groups have both. You won't win without both. Legal leverage is your best choice right now, because no mainstream media outlet has the balls to print "Feminism is a hate group"

But the way you've guys have done this, you are constitutionally protected as satire.

>> No.38936789

>>38936737
Ship up or shape out.

>> No.38936794

>>38936737
pull some of g0nz0's dropdowns, bitch

>> No.38936795

>>38936772
Or they could just fight for their right to be hired because they are a woman and deserve that job.

>> No.38936798

>>38936719
If you think some deluded tumblr hambeast could actually make a convincing case, you're a fucking idiot.

>> No.38936802

>>38936696
>This is a god damn war. Show no fucking mercy.
autists pls

>> No.38936814

>>38936411
Can't we just get his twitter taken down by reporting the fuck out of it to Twitter for harassment or something?
At least an automated system should autoban him.

>> No.38936815

http://www.zazzle.com/feminist_funny_badges_button-145662930038665932

...

>> No.38936832

>>38936795

That doesn't seem to be working out for them so far, has anyone informed them yet?

>> No.38936838

>>38936599
of course he was, look at the video linked in
>>38936596
better skill than that you couldn't hope to find. now tell me he was insane (in the bad way) back then.

>> No.38936847

>>38936798
>deluded tumblr hambeast
See >>38935793

>> No.38936862

>>38936469
This. I'm going to be extremely pissed off if /pol/ ruins this. The video is fine the way it is. We don't need a name or anything on it. Besides, the name on the youtube channel is different than the one on the screen.

>> No.38936870

I hope this is a lesson for all of you, never ever ever have sex with a woman.

>> No.38936877

>>38936798
That is not even my point, but I'll bite your red herring:
Just like you told me to do, provide proof that they're unable to lie. Come on, go ahead.

>> No.38936904

>>38936870
That's my plan

>> No.38936906 [DELETED] 

>>38936802
>>38936787
>>38936737
Everything is fair in war. Stop complaining and hit them back harder. If you just want to bitch and play the victim go here
>>>/r9k/

If you are ready to fight then get to work. Stop being a pussy..You do whatever it takes to smother the enemy in shame and embarrassment.

>> No.38936912
File: 193 KB, 827x691, 1387586009383.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936912

>>38936832
What are you talking about? It's working fine. How else do you think Adria Richards got a job as a Developer Evangelist while only having two commits on her Github with neither of them containing any type of code? Or there's the nice lady to the left that is a Software Engineer after a 9 week bootcamp.

>> No.38936919

>>38936870

Or only fuck prostitutes.

>> No.38936943

>>38936906
Fuck off, nigger. Go back to filing fake rape reports against women, that really worked out like a charm amirite?

Find another thread to shit on.

>> No.38936944
File: 13 KB, 243x207, 1387586092858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936944

>>38936737
This thread has been raided by SRS. They're trying to discredit ideas that would win.

Ignore their attempts at misdirection. Jus be grateful our opinions can't be voted on.

>To be reiterated
>You guys probably won't win this one until you end up claiming a feminist group has been harassing you and suppressing your right to free speech. Also satire is protected free speech.

>> No.38936949

>>38936815

Not fucked up at all...

>> No.38936956

>>38936912
This made me rage.

>> No.38936963

>>38936906
I'm not sure if you are from /b/ or /lgbt/ so I will redirect you to both
>>>/b/
>>>/lgbt/

>> No.38936965

>>38936912

less then 5 people getting job is not really working fine.

That's like saying poverty isn't a problem because some win the lottery.

>> No.38936978

>>38936906
Go back to SRS

>> No.38936986

>>38936965
>less then 5 people getting job is not really working fine.
It much more than five people. Most of them just don't reach the national spotlight.

>> No.38936993

>>38936956
>She doesn't even actually need to wear glasses
Rage more

>> No.38936994

>>38935793
If only killing was legal...

>> No.38937013 [DELETED] 

>>38936877
You're the one claiming they get away with false rape accusations and now you want me to prove a negative to disprove you're retarded hypothesis?

Do you even logic?

>> No.38937016

>>38936912
>Adria Richards
Are you fucking kidding me? The nigger who got a guy fired and publicly shamed him for making a joke with his friend?
She wasn't EVEN an actual programmer?

>> No.38937018

when will radical feminist ideals be considered hate speech and kicked off campuses so new feminazi's are not bred?

>> No.38937028

>>38937013
Go back to SRS

>Reported for raid

>> No.38937034

When can I start mining femcoins?

>> No.38937046

>>38937016

>The nigger who got a guy fired and publicly shamed him for making a joke with his friend?
She wasn't EVEN an actual programmer?
>ruining someones life because you have not sense of humor

The world is in a bleak state.

>> No.38937055

>>38936906
REPORT FOR SRS TROLL

>> No.38937062

>>38936767
Because /pol/ wants a reference to ben garrison. That guy is a white separatist. /pol/ thinks it would be funny to bring in that element. They don't realize that doing so will fuck up this entire plan.

But they don't care. As long as they get to have some "white power" stamp on things.

>> No.38937103

>>38937062
Fortunatelly milkysauce isn't an idiot. He's not going to upload retarded bullshit like that on fsf.

>> No.38937104

game library for C+= when?

It's time for Anita and her minions to have an opportunity into game development

>> No.38937138

>>38937016
>She wasn't EVEN an actual programmer?
Well, far be it from me to make such claims. Judge for yourself:
https://github.com/adriarichards
http://www.linkedin.com/in/adriarichards

That A+ Certification has to count for something thoug!

>> No.38937159

>>38936696
The difference is feminists have the establishment on their side.

We need to do it from the dark or we'll be "named and shamed". It's a witch hunt.

>> No.38937161

>>38937138
I thought everyone was given an A+ cert when they turned 14.

>> No.38937166

>>38937103
And you think that will stop people from associating us with that? You obviously don't know feminists.

>> No.38937181

how long till a /g/ goer is publicly shamed and has his life ruined?

>> No.38937199

>>38937138
>http://butyoureagirl.com/

>> No.38937209

>>38937013
No, you straw manning piece of shit, the point is you're giving them the ability to lie and get away with it AND have them spread the word to everyone so more people lie and get away with it. I'm sure I could give you countless of cases of false rape accusations and public demonstrations of Tumblr-esque feminist influence (btw good job on ignoring >>38936847), but that'd be still me biting on your logical fallacy.
This is the point: They CAN do it. They have public support since it's considered politically correct. They're spreading their propaganda so more people do it. It doesn't even matter that it has happened before. Because it will a lot more times in the future with that kind of power.
It's like you're telling me to provide cases in which kids actually got shot in the face with a shotgun in order to demonstrate how a law that says shooting kids in the face with a shotgun will in any way do any wrong.
>inb4 a law isn't Tumblr influence
Impartial judges and cases where witnesses' account is enough are just as bad. Also good job on ignoring >>38936744

>> No.38937223

>>38937181
you want to volunteer?

>> No.38937225

>>38937159
Feminists have lobbyists. As long as we are not advocating violence against women we are protected speech, as satire, and any attempt to stop us from freely posting the code is a constitutional violation.

Trust me one week in court could amount to years in trolling.

>> No.38937244

>>38937181
In case you get doxxed, you'll need this step by step plan:

1. Switch off pc for a week.

>> No.38937269

>>38937223

I'd be a pretty bad choice for them to target seeing as my life is in shambles already.

>> No.38937277

>>38937244
>Implying you won't be fired for the mob mentality of feminists groups when they terrorize pizza hut.

>> No.38937301

>>38937209
>a law that says shooting kids in the face with a shotgun is OK*

>> No.38937335

>>38937277
Come at me.

>> No.38937338

>>38937223

that depends does a white mentally ill poor uneducated man with zero career prospects and a great sob story have less privilege then a crazy tumblr feminist?

>> No.38937362

>>38937338

Oh I also have a brown friend.

>> No.38937382

>>38937362
Are either you or your brown friend transgender?

If not, then you should check your privilege.

>> No.38937409

>>38937382

I could claim I'm gay if that would help.

>> No.38937428
File: 34 KB, 576x441, 1387587331273.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937428

>>38937277
I would totally go to pizzahut with a bunch of angry butthurt men hating tumblrcunts
it'd be my privilege, of course for equality's sake we'd split the bill

>> No.38937439

>>38937409
Nah being gay doesn't work anymore.

Gays are part of the privileged class.

Besides, gays haven't really had a hard time in the industry anymore. Their fight is just legal justification.

>> No.38937461

>>38937409
You and your brown friend would have to claim to be a gay transgender couple. At which point you might come close to being as unprivileged as a woman, but still not quite be there.

>> No.38937487

>>38937439
>>38937461


Damn what's it take to be less privileged then a white woman who lives in a good enough country that she can sit at home all day bitching on her 1st world internet connection.

I'm starting to think privilege was a made up excuse for woman who lost an argument.

>> No.38937498

>have autism
>never had a friend in my life
>will die a lonely and miserable death
Everytime you people tell me to check my privilege I want to kill myself. Wy the fuck do you keep insisting that I'm privileged?

>> No.38937519
File: 2.92 MB, 220x220, animated collection of erected manipulator digits.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937519

>>38937487
Now you're getting it.

>> No.38937536
File: 129 KB, 640x960, 1387587632299.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937536

>>38937487
It's a way for people with little motivation or skill to push blame onto a system of entitlement vs. admitting personal faults.

Feminism is literally the dogma of "Everything in my life sucks because of someone else"

>> No.38937560

>>38937536

so they are admitting they are fundamentally worse at everything then men and they need help?

>> No.38937562

>>38937209
Where the fuck did I use a strawman?
>I'm sure I could give you countless of cases of false rape accusations and public demonstrations of Tumblr-esque feminist influence
Both of them is not want I want.
I'm not even sure why you are bringing public demonstrations into it. And I don't want false rape accusations, I want any signs of a relation between them and tumblr feminists. Is there even a correlation? Is there at least an increase in false rape accusations? Considering that rape cases in general are decreasing in America, I'm not even sure about that.

>but that'd be still me biting on your logical fallacy.
What fallacy?

>It's like you're telling me to provide cases in which kids actually got shot in the face with a shotgun in order to demonstrate how a law that says shooting kids in the face with a shotgun will in any way do any wrong.
How is that the same? The damage is obvious in your scenario. You have yet to prove actual damage caused by radical feminists.

>> No.38937568

>>38937498
>>38937277
>>38937181
>>38936906
>>38937013
>>38936737

Just a friendly reminder, that we're being raided.

>> No.38937588

>>38937560
No. One of the core tenants of feminism is to never admit fault. It is not your fault for anything. You are not worse than anyone else at anything, the only reason why it may seem that way is because of systematized oppression.

>> No.38937604

>>38937560
no they admit thay are fundamentally worse at everything than men and are better than men because of it

>> No.38937610

>>38937588

Oh so they are crazed conspiracy theorists, gotcha.

>> No.38937618

>>38937439
Wait, gays have less privilege than white women?
That's retarded.

>> No.38937626
File: 124 KB, 500x375, 1387587885032.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937626

>>38937560
If they weren't admitting it they would be spending their time teaching women how to compete with men.. not restructuring the playing field.

>It used to be the argument that women needed special consideration for manual labor jobs because men were physically more capable.. We're arguing over a field where the highest amount of physical strength required is stapling a stack of papers or tossing a pen at the ceiling in anger when SEGFAULT!

>This is an argument over who is intellectually superior, and the women are losing.. However they are clearly winning at "who can make their cause seem more popular"

>> No.38937629

>>38929826
So you're saying that all = signs have to be skinny and beautiful?
What kind of fucked up world do you live in?

>> No.38937639

>>38937536
>Everything in my life sucks because of someone else
Unless you're a man, at which point all your problems are because of you

>> No.38937640

>>38937618
No they have more privilege

More = Worse in their eyes, IE the best of the best are horrid and they should slow down to allow the slowest to keep up.

>> No.38937642 [DELETED] 

I can't believe this thread is still happening.

Dear OP,

If you stop being such a dick to them, girls might start to like you.

Love,

People who have had sex

>> No.38937662

>>38937618
Gays actually run quite a bit of industry.

Have you seen the fashion industry? Try getting into fashion as a woman (protip it's usually garbage). Gay men run high end clothing and fashion. Gay men also run a decent chunk of the media.

>> No.38937668

>>38937640
yeah - sorry that's what I meant

>> No.38937675

>>38937642
>People who have had sex
wow you must be so proud

>> No.38937691

>>38937642
> being this mad

>> No.38937692

>>38937642

>go get laid argument

Well it's like I'm back in 10th grade!

>> No.38937695

>>38937662
>Gay men run high end clothing and fashion.
How did that happen actually?

>> No.38937698

>>38937642
I can't imagine anyone wanting to have sex with the women being made fun of by this.

>> No.38937712

>>38937642
Why do feminists always say how bad it is to slutshame but always call guys who are against them virgins? It is because they're so unattractive that they fuck anything that moves and try to get people to think that's normal?

>> No.38937714

300 replies...

>> No.38937732
File: 32 KB, 413x395, 1387588190510.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937732

>>38937642

>He thinks clever people don't get laid
>He thinks people disagree with feminism because they can't get women

>> No.38937737

>>38937714
Wait 'til we hit page 9 or 10 before starting a new thread. No need to clutter the board when we're being raided.

>> No.38937743
File: 31 KB, 437x437, 1387588212860.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937743

>>38937642
>tfw this qt3.14 will never fuck you

>> No.38937763

>>38937695
Because gay men have the femininity to understand trends, seasons, colors (not really a feminine trait, just something our society has deemed as faggy)... but most importantly they have the masculinity to analyze things critically and understand the difference between intuition and calculated thought.

Clothing designed by a talented man/or gay man will usually look sophisticated if not clean cut

Whereas clothing designed by a talented woman will usually look somewhere in between whorey & cheap.

>> No.38937790

>>38937743

Haha, ever seen a full body pic of her? she's a fucking landwhale.

I was gonna post this image but it's already here >>38923487

>> No.38937792

>>38937763
This makes sense. Gay men are good for something after all.

>> No.38937824
File: 284 KB, 1280x720, 1387588436299.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937824

>>38937642
Even I have had sex even though I don't even like 3D. I'm just here for the shitstorm. I don't hate feminists, just indifferent to them.

>> No.38937829
File: 22 KB, 360x270, 1387588457533.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937829

>>38937743

>> No.38937835

>>38937792
The other thing is fags usually know how to handle a business transaction professionally without some sort of gender hangup.

Fags is business are not sissies.

Women still suffer from serious inferiority complexes and cannot handle the nuances of doing business without having their hand held the entire way.

>> No.38937837 [DELETED] 

>>38937732
>thinks clever people would ever actually conflate stupid feminists with all feminists
>thinks the battle against stupid feminists is a battle worth fighting

Good luck out there.

>> No.38937878

>>38937837
You could just have said >posts on /g/.
That's a pretty convincing argument that he never gets laid right there.

>> No.38937895

>>38937837
mmmmmh delicious tears

>> No.38937909

>>38937837

It's no battle, anon-kun. It's having fun.

>> No.38937934

>>38937837
Enjoy your b&

>> No.38937993

>>38937792
We're the only ones that can truly free you of women, anon-kun~

>> No.38938002
File: 966 KB, 381x216, 1387588991531.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938002

>last month I found out about an organisation that doesn't allow women
>realise that this is why they are successful
>mfw joining next year for that uber priviledge

>> No.38938017

So why is the software engineering field cluttered with these radicals?

>> No.38938044

>>38938017
Because it's full of betas that will listen to them

>> No.38938051

>>38937732

D-do y-you?

>> No.38938057

>>38938017
>these radicals
What are you talking about?

>> No.38938074
File: 413 KB, 1514x938, 1387589155701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938074

>>38937642

>> No.38938147
File: 472 KB, 1900x1440, 1387589346148.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938147

>>38938074

>> No.38938170

>>38930122
= looks more like the walls of an aroused vagina to me

>> No.38938175

>>38938044

exactly. These are the true gender traitors

>> No.38938294

>>38937743
good, hope it stays that way

>> No.38938340

Since these retards start gender-equality discussions on programming forums and news websites, let's flood gender-equality forums with programming discussion.

>> No.38938376
File: 22 KB, 281x246, 1387590139646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938376

>>38938340

>> No.38938403

>>38938340
If this project gets big enough then the discussion garnered by it will be enough.

>> No.38938405

>>38938340
i like this idea

>> No.38938407

>>38938340
But /g/ can't even flood itself with programming discussions.

>> No.38938508

>>38938407
/prog/ can!
/polecat kebabs/

>> No.38938660

>>38938340
>gender-equality forums
aren't they all invite-only?

would you give few links on such forums anyway?

maybe a bot posting existing discussions from reddit/r/programming or hackernews (with timing etc. to look 100% realistic) would be sufficient?

>> No.38938952
File: 164 KB, 650x715, 1387591875010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938952

>>38929774
>calling male feminists "allies"
>implying men can't be feminists

>> No.38938983

>>38937062
>ben garrison. That guy is a white separatist.

Jesus christ, why don't you want /pol/ on this thing when they clearly managed to fool you?

>> No.38939015

>>38932984
That feel when this actually happens to me as a man. Fucking fempriv check it bitches.

>> No.38939045

>>38938983
Are you seriously defending Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison, creator of countless antisemetic cartoons?

>> No.38939082

new thread where?

these threads can't survive after autosage

>> No.38939086

>>38939045
yeah fuck that guy he's a nazi or something
he makes cartoons that are anti-semetic and signs them and everything

>> No.38939094

>>38939045
>completely over your head

>> No.38939097

someone make a new thread

>> No.38939125

>>38939094
NAZI DEFENDER

>> No.38939138

>>38939094
>he can't even understand irony
Le ironic face ;*----)

>> No.38939147

>>38939094

>referring to where the shower nozzles were placed that killed over 60 million jews

stay classy

>> No.38939179

>>38939147
6 billion

>> No.38939213

>>38939179

my bad, six trillion it is

>> No.38939273

>>38939213
>implying the number can be counted
Filthy Antisemitic nazi! Remember here the words of The Holy Torah

"And all that have been holocausted, their number is greater than the stars in the sky, and the grains of sand in the sea. Even g-d cannot count them, so plentiful do they be."

>> No.38939305

Here the female militants fall back on another argument: that centuries of being "brainwashed" by a male-dominated culture have made most women passive, accepting their allegedly inferior role, and even liking and enjoying their major role as homemakers and child-raisers. And the real problem for the raucous females, of course, is that the overwhelming majority of women do embrace the "feminine mystique," do feel that their sole careers are those of housewife and mother. Simply to write off these evident and strong desires by most women as "brainwashing" proves far too much; for we can always dismiss any person's values, no matter how deeply held, as the result of "brainwashing." The "brainwashing" contention becomes what the philosophers call "operationally meaningless," for it means that the female militants refuse to accept any evidence, logical or empirical, of whatever kind, that might prove their contentions to be wrong. Show them a woman who loves domesticity and they dismiss this as "brainwashing"; show them a militant and they claim that this proves that women are yearning for "liberation." In short, these militants regard their flimsy contentions as unworthy of any sort of proof; but this is the groundless method of mystics rather than an argument reflecting scientific truth.

>> No.38939313
File: 22 KB, 233x362, 1387593111235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939313

>>38923487
>Mac
It just never fails. IT'S ALWAYS A MAC!

>> No.38939448

>>38938952
Bill Bailey a feminist? How disappointing.

>> No.38939488

>>38939313
They also never fail to have stickers of various things that they enjoy, to reaffirm that they are indeed Geeks and Know What They Are Talking About.

>> No.38939805

>>38937062

The person who did the video is Jewish you retard. She is very proud to be Israeli.

Now fuck back to SRS and lurk moar before trying to raid a 4chan thread

>> No.38939962

>>38939805
Did you even see what I was referencing? I wasn't talking about the video. I was talking about the anon who redoing the video and overlaying it with a name. Someone asked me why they were putting an overlay on a video that was already completed.

Read the entire conversation of don't fucking type.

>> No.38940017
File: 316 KB, 1558x1634, 1387595270147.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940017

>>38939805
>She is very proud to be Israeli
... nah.

>> No.38940140

>>38940017
JihadWatcher is our greatest ally

>> No.38940166

>>38939962

Dude, this is the person in the video.

>>38936569
>And make it Benetta Garrisonberg

Yes, she's actually requesting that, and if you fucking lurked moar you would know why.

>> No.38940193

>>38940017

She actually came to here with JIDF and stayed around. Somebody got the GPS coordinates on one of cellphone uploads.

>> No.38940226

>>38940193
Here m8, says Vietnam

http://regex.info/exif.cgi?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi.4cdn.org%2Fg%2Fsrc%2F1387595270147.jpg

>> No.38940288

>>38940166
Did you see that I was answering a question? This has nothing to do with what she wants. The anon asked this :>>38936767 and I responded to that specific post.

Doesn't matter if she agrees with it or not, that agreement doesn't change the answer to the question the anon I linked asked.

>> No.38940306

>>38940226

Her father's Jewish, mothers Vietnamese.

>> No.38940334

Reminder, we're getting raided
Let's get to talking about implementing C+= instead of feeding the patriarchy.

>> No.38940358

>>38940288

1) as pointed out Ben Garrison is not a white supremacist

2) The person you're responding is working with the girl in the video with the Ben Garrison meme. Benetta Garrison was already agreed on in previous threads. If she wants something else then fuck it I'll put whatever she requests. The point is to call this a /pol/ raid is fucking retarded. Stop falling for SRS shitposting

>> No.38940385

>>38940358
We're not being raided by /pol/. It's SRS and twitter.

>> No.38940392

>>38940306
>According to halakha, a Jew by birth must be born to a Jewish mother

>> No.38940433

>>38940392

She's lists herself as Buddhist now so she might be stepping away from that in anycase

>> No.38940439

>>38940358
1. I didn't say he was a supremacist. I said he was a separatist. There is a difference, learn it.

2. Again, I was answering a question. Doesn't matter if this was decided upon days ago or if she wants it. The poster ask a question and I answered it.

>> No.38940503

>>38940439
>1. I didn't say he was a supremacist. I said he was a separatist. There is a difference, learn it.

He's a libertarian and believes in open borders you moron.

>2. Again, I was answering a question. Doesn't matter if this was decided upon days ago or if she wants it. The poster ask a question and I answered it.

And you answered wrong.

>> No.38940520

>>38940433
I know the Murricans consider Jew as a religion, but we Europeans consider Jew as a nation. Jew may follow any religion, the fact xe is a Jew remains to stay.

Wikipedia:
>The Jews also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and ethnoreligious group originating from the Israelites (Hebrews) of the Ancient Near East

>> No.38940547
File: 331 KB, 1024x723, 1387596870838.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940547

>>38940439
>a separatist
>implying that's bad

>> No.38940551

>>38940503
1. You are wrong.

2. If you can't see that it is a play off of the name Ben Garrison then you are living in a dream world. If the feminists make the connection, the project will be fucked.

>> No.38940572

>>38940547
I didn't imply it was bad. I'm a separatist myself.

>> No.38940573

>>38940520
>Jew as a nation
A race, you mean.

Because fuck if Israel is a nation. It's fucking stolen land.

>> No.38940599

>>38940573
>stolen land

They were given it by the UN. They didn't steal anything.

>> No.38940610

Is there a proper specification in the works, or are we limited to the description on the page now?

...or is formal specification too oppressive and won't ever happen?

>> No.38940639

>>38940573
Considering them as a nation is more useful.

Speaking of "stolen land", that's ok as far as they will be allies with White Christian civilization in our fight with mudslims. We should help them as much as we can actually, considering Israel our outpost at Middle East.

>> No.38940668

>>38940551

Oh my god you SRS fucks are so retarded and you actually get trolled from all that shit

http://grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/tag/ben-garrison-fake-cartoons/

seriously I hope you stick around 4chan for a while so one day you can realize how retarded you all look

>> No.38940673

>>38940599
>They were given it by the UN
They weren't. The UN, which didn't own Palestine, gave Israel half of Palestine. Instead, Israel took 90% of Palestine, and they're expanding.

Go read The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited, or at least watch the BBC documentary that details how Israel was created.

No matter how you look at it, it's stolen land. It used to be own by semi-tribal farmers. Said farmers were either massacred or scared away. That IS stealing.

>>38940639
What hypocrisy.

>> No.38940680

>>38940673
what hypocrisy?

>> No.38940699

>>38940668
I seriously hope you wake up to reality because when fascism takes over, you will be purged because of your mental defect.

>> No.38940710

>>38940680
You're saying one should support thieves in order to be protected from different thieves.

>> No.38940742

>>38940673
>Israel took 90% of Palestine, and they're expanding
And Murricans took 95% of Murrica from Native Murricans and 5% from Mexicans.
Implying there were any other ways in history.

>> No.38940770

>>38940673
I know what happened. If you want to use the term "stole" then do it. But it was the UN who partitioned Palestine. The jews are LIVING on stolen land, but they themselves didn't steal it.

>The adoption on November 29, 1947 by the United Nations General Assembly of a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of a plan of partition of Palestine was one of the earliest acts of the United Nations.

http://www.representativepress.org/IsraelHistory.html

>> No.38940772

>>38940699

0/10

You are trolling a thread that's autosaging . is this really what your life has boiled down to?

>> No.38940773

>>38940710
I say I support my allies against my enemies

>> No.38940783

>>38940742
The difference is that Israel did so after the UN was formed, barely over 50 years ago.

>> No.38940800
File: 58 KB, 625x626, 1387597626958.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940800

>>38940772
You know this but you keep responding...

>> No.38940809

>>38940783
And what is that difference? I'm not a hippie pacifist, they fought for that land and they won it.

>> No.38940834

>>38940809
So if I blew your house up with a tank, I won that land, right?

>> No.38940842

>>38940834
Right.

>> No.38940865

>>38940834
That isn't legal. No laws were against what the murricans did. No laws were against what the UN did. Again, what is the difference?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action