Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 17 KB, 430x284, strangelove_wideweb__430x284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22256828 No.22256828 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe] [rbt]

>not having the overview of the sum of all human knowledge compressed into 3GB of pure text-y goodness and kept on your phone
And you call yourself /g/ents

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id378348813?mt=8

>mfw

>> No.22256859
File: 28 KB, 500x333, 1316958540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22256859

>wiki anything
>sum of all human knowledge
you're an idiot

>> No.22256894

>>22256859
And you can't read.
>overview of the sum of all human knowledge
>overview of the sum of
>overview

>> No.22256949

>>22256828
>>not being able to wash the chinese blood from your phone
>>being so stupid and not knowing anything about data size or storage
>>2012 , still a faggot

>> No.22256996

>>22256894
>And you can't read.
wiki is anecdotal

>overview
oh that rights, macfags buy beta products

>> No.22257082

hmm, makes wonder why Jimmy needs all that begging to store just 3GB of text on some servers. i imagine the images wouldn't be over 6GB at worst

>> No.22257096

>>22257082
I Lol'd

>> No.22257100

>>22257082
Because they serve several hundred thousand copies of that 3 GB file daily.

>> No.22257115

>Paying 5 dollars (On sale now, for only 2000% over priced!) for something you can get for free on the fucking wiki site itself

Why

>> No.22257135

>>22256828

Does anyone have these 3GB for download? I would love to have wiki in the same format on the site, on the go.

>> No.22257166

>storing wiki data locally
>not downloaing pages on-demand over a mobile broadband link
>2012

>> No.22257167
File: 46 KB, 540x405, inka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257167

TO KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU MUST GIVE UP EVERYTHING

>> No.22257178
File: 30 KB, 440x330, 1319769922798.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257178

>>22257135
>only to be told your wrong
Dohohohoho

picture related: its you

>> No.22257220

>using a 4.99 wiki app
>no using the free wikipanion

ISHYGDDT

>> No.22257307

>>22256949
Because only iProducts are made by FOXCONN, right? Hope the chinks don't cut themselves on your Zen Book.

>>22256996
>I have given up my argument and shall now resort to name calling

>>22257082
To serve it out to over 9000 people

>>22257115
Because it'd be a pain in the ass to do it myself. Paying for convince.

>>22257166
>always having mobile data
As much as I wish that was the case, I live in Canuckistan.

>>22257220
Never heard of it.

>> No.22257339

>>22257135
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Database_download

all current articles and pictures are 31gB, but if you want all revisions...
>These files expand to more than 5 terabytes of text

>> No.22257349
File: 65 KB, 720x450, dattruth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257349

>>22257307
>>>22256949
>Because only iProducts are made by FOXCONN, right? Hope the chinks don't cut themselves on your Zen Book.

Read Foxconn suicides you stupid fuck. It was due to demand for iNigger products. Fuck fails.

>> No.22257381

>>22257349
>didn't listen to a word I said
Your AsRock motherboard? Foxconn. Thinkpad? Foxconn. Zenbook? Take a fucking guess. Everything these days is made by Foxconn or another identical company.

>> No.22257399

>>22257307
>>22257381
>living in a bubble
>unable to accept facts

>> No.22257407

>>22257381
Cant into google and keyword searches faggot?

Here I googled it for you, worthless asshole.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/02/ff_joelinchina/all/1

>> No.22257433

>>22257399
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn#Major_customers
>Acer
>Amazon
>Apple
>ASRock
>Asus
And that's just the "A" section.

>> No.22257452
File: 37 KB, 404x615, 1325974264571.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257452

>>22257433
>2012
>letting apple stretch your asshole
>wiki is still anecdotal
read the fucking post you nigger

>> No.22257467

>>22257452
>I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR POINT, SO I SHALL REPEAT MYSELF UNTIL YOU AGREE WITH ME
Acer Inc. (Taiwan)
Amazon.com (United States)[23]

In 2011, Amazon and Foxconn formed a joint-design manufacturing company. The move was meant to produce an Amazon branded smartphone sometime in 2012.[24]

Apple Inc. (United States)[25]
ASRock (Taiwan)
Asus (Taiwan)
Barnes & Noble (United States)
Cisco (United States)
Dell (United States)
EVGA Corporation (United States)
Hewlett-Packard (United States)[26]
Intel (United States)
IBM (United States)
Lenovo (China)
Logitech (Switzerland)
Microsoft (United States)
MSI (Taiwan)
Motorola (United States)
Netgear (United States)
Nintendo (Japan)
Nokia (Finland)[25]
Panasonic (Japan)
Philips (Netherlands)
Samsung (South Korea)
Sharp (Japan)
Sony Ericsson (Japan/Sweden)[27]
Toshiba (Japan)
Vizio (United States)

Obviously it's only Apple that's causing the suicides amirite

>> No.22257478
File: 49 KB, 640x391, ohkylesosorry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257478

>>22257433
fuck nigger, you really are an apple faggot. Picture 9000% related.

Babys first truth, he cant handle it.

>> No.22257494

>>22257478
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T FUCKING LIKE

>> No.22257500

>>22257467
I DONT WANT TO READ A SMALL ARTICLE ABOUT THE TRUTH BECAUSE IM A VICTIM OF APPLE MARKETING.

Go suck a dick you stupid fuck. Seriously, pieces of shit like you should be shot.

Oh wait.. baby cant read so good?

>> No.22257510
File: 18 KB, 379x374, 1320467533213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257510

>>22257467
sigh, you're an illiterate moron
>Obviously it's only Apple that's causing the suicides amirite
you're not reading whats going on in china are you.

>> No.22257511

>>22257452

>wiki is still anecdotal
>anecdotal

I'm not sure you know what that word means.

While Wikipedia is not peer-reviewed it is still backed up by actual citations and therefore not anecdotal.

>> No.22257530
File: 99 KB, 612x698, 1320633981250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257530

>>22257511
ah cherry picking arguments now are we?
stay focused on the topic at hand

>> No.22257539
File: 86 KB, 628x788, 1325656284743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257539

MFW SAMEFAG S WHO COULD BE WRITING ENTERPRISE QUALITY CODE INSTEAD OF ARGUING

>> No.22257550

>>22257539
he's probably watching my little pony

>> No.22257565
File: 49 KB, 575x279, macponyfaggot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257565

>>22257539

>> No.22257568

>>22257550
>TV
>2012
Why?

>> No.22257580

>>22257565
This isn't even on that debate pyramid thing

This is below name calling, this is just fuckdickery

>> No.22257609

>>22256828
Is there an Android equivalent? I want it.

>> No.22257626

>>22257609
I wouldn't know, I'm not big on lag and fragmentation,

>> No.22257641

>>22257626
but you're big on dragon dildos

>> No.22257642

>>22257626
1/10

>> No.22257647
File: 29 KB, 400x400, notGoodWithComputer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257647

>>22257626

>> No.22257648

>>22257349
Truth be told, it could have happened while making any product, Apple is not to blame for mistreating little chinese kids, Foxconn is.

If your precious Thinkpad would have half of the demand the iPad had, you bet your goddamn ass Foxconn would have pushed pregnant woman and kids up to their limit to make more and more Thinkpads.

>> No.22257671
File: 45 KB, 420x294, 1324010911760.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257671

>>22257626
>stuck in the past and still playing the games that suck ass
stop playing monkey island

>>22257648
>Truth be told, it could have happened while making any product, Apple is not to blame for mistreating little chinese kids, Foxconn is.
goal post shifting, nuff said

>If your precious Thinkpad would have half of the demand the iPad had, you bet your goddamn ass Foxconn would have pushed pregnant woman and kids up to their limit to make more and more Thinkpads.
Must every macfag statement be subjective? I'm seeing a pattern here, sadly it ends the same way with the macfag leaving

>> No.22257686

>>22257648
Draconian anti-leak policies within Apple created the atmosphere. If prototypes and unreleased products go missing in Foxconn factories, Foxconn gets fucked up the ass. Hence they turn up the heat on any individuals that might've had anything to do with it so they don't have to deal with the wraith of Apple, and then the employees off themselves.

>> No.22257696

>>22257626
Good one.

But seriously

>> No.22257707

>>22257648
>Truth be told, it could have happened while making any product, Apple is not to blame for mistreating little chinese kids, Foxconn is.

Thats like saying GM isnt responsible for going broke because it treated its employees too well.

Fact: This is the first time its been brought to light and it was solely Apple products that faggots just HAD to have. Sure, the factory is ultimately the hand that pushed them to the edge but only because Apple demanded the quantity for a specific time period.

>> No.22257713

>>22257671
Was there a goal in the first place? Yeah, go on, change the subject, you are obviously very good at this arguing thing, that is why you must go on a meta tangent.

Bye bye, faggot. Have fun arguing alone.

>> No.22257730

>>22257626
look at all the butthurt you caused with such few words. they can't take it.

>> No.22257745

>Offline Wiki app with micro-transactions

Ya, no.

>> No.22257748

>>22257713
>>not understanding words with more than one syllable
>>2012.. RIF program is still available to ghetto porch monkeys like you.

>> No.22257750
File: 54 KB, 599x449, 1317109062210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257750

>>22257713
Thanks, you just proved my point
Have fun living in your white fenced delusion.
>>22257671

>>22257730
>look at all the butthurt you caused with such few words. they can't take it.
>>>/b/

>> No.22257767

>>22257750
>>>>/b/
major asspained detected

>> No.22257812
File: 25 KB, 450x360, 1326271618970.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257812

>>22257767
Yeah yeah I know, at least i can go to sleep knowing I was right all along.

Bet I'll get another 10 replies out of you before you call it quits.

>> No.22257844
File: 6 KB, 446x361, 1306097534725.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257844

>>22257767
major dick suckers cramp detected.

Try some muscle relaxants, if you walk upstairs from the basement , check mommies medicine cabinet.

>> No.22257859
File: 60 KB, 500x338, 1322500166627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257859

>>22257812
You can go to sleep feeling however you want, I didn't even read this thread or know what you faggots were arguing about. Not 10, maybe 9 though, try me.

>> No.22257886
File: 54 KB, 500x369, 1326523424828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257886

>>22257859
And around in circles we go, try a different strategy. I've seen them all.

>> No.22257900
File: 41 KB, 500x664, 1317916465781.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257900

>>22257886
>I've seen them all.

>> No.22257912
File: 77 KB, 500x555, derpherpdurr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257912

>>22257859
>>didnt read thread
>>dosnt have a clue

Gay cruising on 4chan? Whats your real tripfag Poppa Bear?

Srsly.. put on your womens underwear and GTFO.

>> No.22257915

I still have 3.7 gig of the zim file copy, but I forget what application I opened it with on my doze box.

>> No.22257935
File: 42 KB, 500x415, 1324491221927.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257935

>>22257912
Who said I even use a mac, you sure get mad real easily. What is this, amateur hour?

>> No.22257946
File: 113 KB, 585x585, attention horse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22257946

>>22257935
didnt have time to change the picture..

Why are you still here? Not enough young boys out on the streets tonight?

>> No.22258019
File: 341 KB, 936x560, 1322020482562.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22258019

I resent that you think I would be into little boys. Stop projecting your sick desires onto others. I only like little girls.

>> No.22258066

>>22258019
>>>/cm/

>> No.22258121

>>22258066
>>>>/cm/
Fucking bookmarked, thanks. Will check it out later. What other sites are your favorites?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action