Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.72147790 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72147790

your programming language pdf's, hand them over

>> No.68541810 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1458517516965.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68541810

>>68541785

>We need to go to Reddit.

You have to go back.

>> No.66565246 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, fuck you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
66565246

>install vscode
>open .c file
>suddenly 270MB of extensions and compilers being installed without my permission
>i already have a full fucking toolchain
>apt-get remove --purge code
>this will remove 470MB are u sure??

>> No.62869125 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1494135535093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62869125

>want to use Rust
>want to use the piston_window crate
>error: Could not compile `bitflags`.

>> No.62643019 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1505899137419.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62643019

>>62642913
This is a CIA disinformation agent, do not listen to them. They will try to shame you into using their services, it's one of their most effective tactics. Windows is spyware, stay noided.

>> No.62525440 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, fuck you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
62525440

The numale dev team at work keeps passively aggressively rejecting my commits and bitching at me during morning standups because all my code is pure C99 and our codebase is IDIOMATIC C++14 ONLY.

This has been going on for 3 months, my effective productivity rate is literally zero most days of the week because my commits keep getting rejected, yet I haven't been punished for it yet.
I haven't pushed a single commit this week and the complaints stopped and I still haven't gotten written up for literally not working.
I've been watching anime at my desk this week instead of working.
Should I find a new job, or should I ride this as far as it'll go?

>> No.61235178 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1496046880397.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
61235178

>>61235047
>let rec
>end
>;;
>Printf.printf

>> No.61054102 [View]
File: 54 KB, 1024x578, delet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
61054102

>>61051165
She was supposed to be pure.

>> No.60126259 [View]
File: 54 KB, 1024x578, 1462882148393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
60126259

>>60126194

>> No.59844975 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1470865888967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59844975

Just because you're completely incompetent and lack Common Senseā„¢ doesn't make modern linux DEs any less intuitive than the windows DE.

Status of your argument:
[ ] Bullshit
[ ] Shitposting
[ ] Memes
[ ] Blown the fuck out
[ ] /thread
[x] All of the above

>> No.59782016 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1455943404902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
59782016

>>59774922
delid this

>> No.58799239 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1460882151480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
58799239

>>58799154
>His edge device only has two interfaces

>> No.58741298 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, tumblr_o51tu0YAZ61uoezqwo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
58741298

Stop watching child pornography, onii-chan.

>> No.58395046 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1470582087839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
58395046

>>58382524

This, and it better be moe as fug nigga.

>> No.57972906 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1481099470536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57972906

>>57972884
>macross 82-99

>> No.57622133 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1462882148393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57622133

>>57620948
>program is called app

>> No.57566385 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, fuck you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57566385

>white boy
>people of color
>harassing women

Not gonna read this shit.

>> No.57332899 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1458517516965.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57332899

>having disposable income

>> No.57066558 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, fuck you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57066558

>graduate with CS degree
>did some internships but none of them were any good
>the interns were the errand boys and they never let me near their production stack
>literally no real-world experience to speak of
>apply to real jobs
>everyone asks for a portfolio
>"where are your projects?"
>they want me to code open source FOR FREE

What the fuck is wrong with this industry?
I can't even get a fucking job because I don't LOOOOOVE programming as much as you autists.
Apparently I don't "love" programming because I refuse to spend all my spare time doing it for free.
It's like a construction worker coming home from his 9-5 job and then spending the rest of the afternoon laying down bricks.

>> No.57058254 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1462882148393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57058254

Tell me an analog-digital hybrid watch under $100 that doesn't look ugly, now.

>> No.56668380 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1456711189441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56668380

>>56667011
>/r/java
>Reddit
>Java

>> No.56438970 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1460882151480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56438970

Fuck off with your 3LA data mining shit.

>> No.55963332 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1460882151480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55963332

>>55959373
>Don't turn off your PC

>> No.55928252 [View]
File: 53 KB, 1024x578, 1469862619471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55928252

>>55927231
heard you talkin shit nigga.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]