[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.54352992 [View]
File: 32 KB, 640x282, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

I'm looking to buy my first mechanical keyboard specifically for programming. I want something In the style of the keyboard in the pic but I want it with buckling spring switches. Unicomp seems to be the only place that sells keyboards with them but not in that minimalist style I want. Plus I want to be able to customize it freely. Which switch would be a good alternative to the buckling springs? I really want to be able to feel and hear the keys when I press them.

>> No.50430647 [View]
File: 24 KB, 640x282, 1394976308506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Sort of based on this layout actually. I'm more interested in what people think of the colours.

View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]