Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.63756823 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, Journe4fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
63756823

>>63750820
>can't sleep
>haven't visited /wt/ in like fucking eons
>see this post
Don't mind if I do.

>> No.56754147 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, Journe4fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56754147

>>56752897
>Apple Watch can't be rechecked or resealed for water resistance.

LOL
There goes the iWatch water resistance. However, it kinda make sense: the longevity of the WR is the same of the iShit itself; couple of years if you're ANALLY careful.

And to think I can have any of my vintage watches reasealed to almost their origial WR, +30 years later.

>>56747777
There you go m8.

>>56747856
>>56747725
>anything Richemont is shit
You clearly don't know what you're talking about kid. You should read a LOT more before writing a shitpost like that. Cheers.

>>56747977
If that's the real condition of the case, not that bad, actually. Vintage collecting, specially cheap watches like that, is a hit and miss scenario. Don't expect marvels from the watch. However, make sure to enjoy it and post pics here.

>>56747432
Faggot you serious??

>>56750318
The most technically advanced watch is not the iShit; if anything, it's more like midget phone, not as usefull, that you strap yo your wrist, IF you like dicks. (Ok, that last part is a joke)
But seriously, last gen quartz are way more advanced and reliable and can lasts years, not days, without any trouble.

>>56750492
Hi!!
Your collection?? Would you care to list them, as I don't recognize all the watches?? Thnx m8.

>>56750894
Goddammit!! I have been looking to buy a George Daniels for so long!!
Thanks for the salt on the wound...

>>56753037
>So what about the idiots that bought the 16k dollar one?
They're fucked

>> No.56656144 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, My FPJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56656144

>First for independent glory

>>56655959
What were your picks NineBalls?

>> No.56515059 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, My FPJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56515059

>>56512400
>>56512420
>>56512450
>Not the Chronometre Bleu
>Why bother?

But what if I do own the Chronometre Bleu?

Good to be back, though

>> No.55950034 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, Journe4fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55950034

First for feeling blue and lazy on a saturday morning
>Chronometre Bleu

>> No.54875655 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, Journe4fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
54875655

>>54860914
Best of lucks m8. I hope to see you watch back in no time, functioning as it should.

>>54861013
I understand you, but as I've said, I have several. I also work in an office enviroment my friend.

>>54862006
Please post pic of your new workplace!!

>>54863461
>heroin and cocaine
Wow, such a healthy habit. I should go out more.

>>54863729
>Argentinian
Not at all m8, not one bit. You're wrong for a huge margin.

This is fun anyway, you can keep guessing and maybe you'll hit the right answer eventually.

I hate soccer BTW.

>>54868750
Nice Chronostop m8.

>>54873749
>pic related

>> No.54276433 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, My FPJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
54276433

>>54276274
I've been pretty well m8, thnks
>posting the pic everybody already knows and is tired of it.

>> No.54086788 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, Journe4fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
54086788

>>54084912
Blue is love, blue is life.

>> No.53946077 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, Journe4fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
53946077

Simple reminder that there are elegant, beautiful designs in both west and east
Pic related, my FPJ

>>53946025
*module construction tu reduce the difficulties

>>53946035
Yep. Sorry dude. I'm kinda sleepy.

>> No.46189750 [View]
File: 1.09 MB, 1326x3896, Journe4fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
46189750

Just because I'm bored and can't sleep.
>muh Journe

BTW
>trying to talk shit about high-end swiss and germany brands because of its prices.
KEK /g/, my sides died of eternal bleeding.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]