Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/g/ - Technology

Search: , offset: 24


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.68771326 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68771326

>unhackable
Literally had unpatched vulnerabilities found this month.

Reminder to report the multiple daily Apple advertisement threads.

>> No.68771161 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68771161

Reminder to report Apple shill threads.

>> No.68561543 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68561543

Report advertisement threads.

>> No.68561455 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68561455

>> No.68554415 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68554415

Stop replying to marketers.

>> No.68538595 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68538595

>>68538522
>Yes, because the context is different.
Lol.
>If you leave your mouse constantly plugged in
Where did I say this?
>it defeats the purpose of it being wireless.
How? I can choose to use it wired or wireless. How is me having choice a bad thing?
Also this is exactly, word for word, the answer I get on /g/ every time I bring this up. It's almost like you memorized a shilling script.
>Some things work well for one context, but not very well for another.
True, for example when the context is "apple did it" then it magically works, right?

>> No.68528952 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68528952

Why do you keep replying, /g/?

>> No.68467734 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68467734

>>68467588
>was never a problem
Because you say so.
>fixed
Zero evidence.
And you conveniently left out the throttling. No retorts in your shill script?

>> No.68434035 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68434035

>>68433952
>fake batteries from china with Apple logos
And the lying shills have arrived. Have you guys noticed we've been having several of these threads per day, yet the mods do nothing?

>> No.68424381 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68424381

>>68424123
>if you want privacy you have to use a proprietary phone OS instead of this other FOSS phone OS.
Kek, report and hide lads.

>> No.68421164 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68421164

>> No.68420943 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68420943

>> No.68398636 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68398636

Instead of replying, just report. We've had about 10 apple advertisement threads today.

>> No.68392661 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68392661

Reminder to report the 20 daily apple shill threads.

>> No.68392501 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68392501

Reminder to report the 20 daily apple shill threads.

>> No.68392470 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68392470

Report the daily apple shill threads.

>> No.68384326 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68384326

>>68379504
But the kernel in macOS IS open source. And being opens source does not mean you have to accept pull requests from anyone.
The quality of Apple shills really went down lately. Did they stop paying you a decent wage?

>> No.68384202 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68384202

>>68384028
Don't reply, just report and move on. Or frankly change chans, I'm considering moving somewhere else since this one has constant shill threads.

>> No.68379619 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68379619

We have this thread every day. Report and hide, lads.

>> No.68373614 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68373614

>>68370679
>no more hours wasted ricing/customizing for no reason
You're not forced to customize. You just can't do it on Apple shit, and you pass off not being able to do something as a feature.
Of course none of this matters because this is obviously another apple shill thread. Report commercial posts, lads.

>> No.68282232 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68282232

Report obvious disguised shill threads.

>> No.68248698 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68248698

>> No.68241571 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68241571

Report shill threads, even the ones in disguise.

>> No.68216443 [View]
File: 1.60 MB, 4500x3000, macshills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
68216443

Kind reminder to report commercial advertisement threads.



Navigation
View posts [-24] [+24] [+48] [+96]