[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 1.79 MB, 263x350, tumblr_mq3dw6xgyI1qlx94co1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9796946 No.9796946 [Reply] [Original]

How does someone who recently lost weight rebuild his warderobe? All my old stuff fits really baggy except for a few tees. I have about 1000$ to spend, but would prefer to not spend it all on clothes.

>> No.9796957

Also, should i buy few expensive pieces or just stick to all basics from hm and uniqlo?

>> No.9796971

>dark blue indigo jeans
>black chinos/ jeans
>tshirts
>oxfords in white / understated patterns
>minimal white sneakers( CPs, stans, most converse
>black/brown derby shoes
>loads of tshirts

>> No.9797028

>>9796946
kek at op pic. this is why i dont tell normies how much my clothings are when they asked.

>> No.9797029

OP pic is me

>> No.9797038

Buy a few nice cheapish pairs of pants/jeans.. Get at some levi's or whatever.

Get one or two pairs of joggers for comfy wear when you're not trying to be fashionable

Find a bunch of t-shirts, I feel like you can never have too many of these. There's a bunch of cheap ones.. Mossimo is dank, 10 bucks a shirt at target and they fit really well and have a bunch of different colors

Buy 2-3 different shoes per occasion.. One pair of sneakers, maybe some grey NB 574's, a pair of derbys, and a pair of minimal whites like that other anon said.

If you're somewhere cold, hit up thrift shops for sweaters and hats if you wear them.

Usually shoes will run you the most money, and if you don't try too hard you can get semi-nice pants for 30-70 bucks a pair, t shirts for 10-20 each, button ups for 30-50 each, etc.