[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 39 KB, 620x413, AN13564294Picture-by-Daniel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9698430 No.9698430 [Reply] [Original]

Lets talk a little bit about what it means to be "Wealthcore".

Wealthcore is the complete crystallised expression of social dominance. So lets talk a little bit of social dominance theory, what are the behaviours of the socially dominant?

Firstly, lets talk a little about non verbal posturing, socially dominant people physically expand to fit the space of the room. Powerful people tend to also sit up on an object rather than sit down low. Finally, they relax more in their environment, crossing their legs is common, relaxing into their chair, arms on the arm rest etc.

The perfect example of the non verbal behaviour of powerful people is that picture of a young man in a private jet with white jeans and a pair of driving loafers. He relaxes into his chair, his chest is open, his legs are thrown over the arm rest and he sits across the width of plane, taking up more space.

Verbal behaviours of the powerful, powerful people talk more loudly, they are more likely to engage in invasive conversational styles, they lean into your physical space when listening, they interrupt people when they have a point to make, they don't use crutch words and the most important of all of these is that powerful people do not seek reassurance from their audience, words like right? you hear me? etc. are not used by the powerful, they understand that people are listening. Powerful people avoid ambiguity in their speech, they are direct and the enunciate their words. Dropping constantans (eg runnin instead of running) are speech patterns of the not powerful.

Implicitly people tend to understand that wealth follows from class and this is why the wealthy are as powerful as they are. Powerful people also are very obviously focused on high level goals and as such are often perceived as cold or exacting.

So if you're trying to adopt a wealth core look, understand it cannot be done without adopting the verbal behaviours of the powerful. Or else you are literally a fuccboii.

>> No.9698440 [DELETED] 

>>9698430
this thread is embarrassing in every sense of the word. you're embarrassing, you should be ashamed of yourself. anyone seriously responding below me is a faggot.

>> No.9698441

instahidden thread

>> No.9698466

>>9698430
new pasta?

everyone that i met who has acted this way has been the type of tryhard that isn't comfortable enough with himself to simply exist without screaming his existence in everyones face

true alphas don't need to assert dominance like children. real g's move in silence

>> No.9698470 [DELETED] 

Lets talk a little bit about what it means to be "Wealthcore".

Wealthcore is the complete crystallised expression of social dominance. So lets talk a little bit of social dominance theory, what are the behaviours of the socially dominant?

Firstly, lets talk a little about non verbal posturing, socially dominant people physically expand to fit the space of the room. Powerful people tend to also sit up on an object rather than sit down low. Finally, they relax more in their environment, crossing their legs is common, relaxing into their chair, arms on the arm rest etc.

The perfect example of the non verbal behaviour of powerful people is that picture of a young man in a private jet with white jeans and a pair of driving loafers. He relaxes into his chair, his chest is open, his legs are thrown over the arm rest and he sits across the width of plane, taking up more space.

Verbal behaviours of the powerful, powerful people talk more loudly, they are more likely to engage in invasive conversational styles, they lean into your physical space when listening, they interrupt people when they have a point to make, they don't use crutch words and the most important of all of these is that powerful people do not seek reassurance from their audience, words like right? you hear me? etc. are not used by the powerful, they understand that people are listening. Powerful people avoid ambiguity in their speech, they are direct and the enunciate their words. Dropping constantans (eg runnin instead of running) are speech patterns of the not powerful.

Implicitly people tend to understand that wealth follows from class and this is why the wealthy are as powerful as they are. Powerful people also are very obviously focused on high level goals and as such are often perceived as cold or exacting.

So if you're trying to adopt a wealth core look, understand it cannot be done without adopting the verbal behaviours of the powerful. Or else you are literally a

>> No.9698489 [DELETED] 
File: 74 KB, 507x510, 1395808479400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lets talk a little bit about what it means to be "farter".

Farting is the complete crystallised expression of social farting. So lets talk a little bit of social farting theory, what are the behaviours of the socially farter?

Firstly, lets talk a little about non verbal farting, socially farting people physically fart to fit the space of the room. Powerful farters tend to also sit up on an object rather than sit down low. Finally, they relax more in their environment, crossing their legs is common, relaxing into their chair, arms on the arm rest etc.

The perfect example of the non verbal farting of powerful farters is that picture of a young man in a private jet with white jeans and a pair of driving loafers. He relaxes into his chair, his chest is open, his legs are thrown over the arm rest and he sits across the width of plane, farting up more space.

Verbal behaviours of the farters, powerful people fart more loudly, they are more likely to engage in invasive conversational farts, they lean into your physical space when farting, they interrupt people when they have a fart to make, they don't use crutch words and the most important of all of these is that powerful farters do not seek reassurance from their audience, words like right? you hear me? etc. are not used by the powerful, they understand that people are listening. Powerful farters avoid ambiguity in their farts, they are direct and the enunciate their farts. Dropping fartss (eg farting instead of pooing) are speech patterns of the not powerful.

Implicitly people tend to understand that farts follows from class and this is why the wealthy are as farty as they are. Powerful farters also are very obviously focused on high level goals and as such are often perceived as cold or exacting.

So if you're trying to adopt a wealth fart look, understand it cannot be done without adopting the verbal farts of the farters. Or else you are literally a fuccfart.

>> No.9698510

>>9698489

My sides have entered orbit.

You're still the worst trip

>> No.9698511

>>9698489
Is this comedy? Post fit?

>> No.9698529 [DELETED] 
File: 850 KB, 1541x1653, trolled hard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9698511
heres me doing some powerful wealth farts, notice im leaning into the physical space, farting loud and powerful - standard wealth fart procedure.

>> No.9698533

>>9698529
please die of ass cancer or w/e already

>> No.9698535 [DELETED] 

>>9698533
>he thought it was real

/fa/ is TOO dumb!!!

>> No.9698595

>>9698430
They also might slap you or spit at you if you annoy them. Maybe beat their chest to demonstrate strength.

Look, OP, you seem to be drawing your understanding of power from local gangsters or drug dealers. Rich people have had power all their lives. They are more casual than the middle classes but less defensive than the lower classes. You are describing a posturing ape from the ghetto.

You could extract everything you've described from a hip hop music video - but who rules the world?

Invasive conversational styles? You seem to forget that wealthy people don't just sit on thrones in the ghetto likes a local drug dealer, completely peerless. They have elaborate social and family connections going back generations. They are surrounded by powerful people. The rich invented politeness.

Avoid ambiguity? On the contrary, they relish in insinuation. Have you ever heard a dock worker insinuate? Have you ever heard an office worker insinuate? Hipsters insinuate, but mostly as deluded posturing.
Directness is for people who are known quantities. A thug has to threaten you with violence. A politician is a much more complex danger and doesn't need to state his threat directly because it can take many forms.
This is a part of politeness. Rich people live in a long-term society. You can't deliver rash ultimatums there.

Dropping consonants is purely linguistic. Northern England used the -and ending for verbs, so "working" was "workand" and later "workin'," similar (but used differently) to the German "werkende." Southern England, Saxon territory, used -inga, hence "workingh" with a hard g, and later "working" with a reduced g.
The aristocracy was based in the south, and the northern aristocracy married into it and adopted a similar dialect. Country people moved to town and spread the -and ending. Middle class people imitated the aristocracy and spread the -ing ending. So it's mainly a tribal thing, first a regional split, later a class split.

>> No.9698621

>>9698529
you wish there was a huge black man near you dont you cuck boy ha

>> No.9698624

>>9698430

who /callum/ here?

>> No.9698673 [DELETED] 
File: 48 KB, 343x424, you were saying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9698595
They also might shit on you or fart at you if you annoy them. Maybe beat their ass to demonstrate farting strength.

Look, OP, you seem to be drawing your understanding of farters from local farters or drug farters. Rich people have had power all their lives. They are more casual than the middle farters but less defensive than the lower farters. You are describing a posturing farter from the fart-ghetto.

You could extract everything you've described from a hip hop fart video - but who rules the fart?

Invasive farting styles? You seem to forget that wealthy people don't just sit on thrones in the ghetto likes a local drug dealer, completely fartless. They have elaborate social and family farts going back generations. They are surrounded by powerful farters. The rich invented farting.

Avoid farting? On the contrary, they relish in farting. Have you ever heard a dock worker fart? Have you ever heard an office worker fart? Hipsters fart, but mostly as deluded posturing.
Directness is for people who are known farters. A thug has to threaten you with farts. A politician is a much more complex farter and doesn't need to state his fart directly because it can take many forms.
This is a part of politeness. Rich people live in a fartterm society. You can't deliver rash farts there.

Dropping farts is purely linguistic. Northern England used the -and ending for farts, so "farting" was "fartand" and later "fartin'," similar (but used differently) to the German "fartende." Southern England, Saxon territory, used -inga, hence "fartingh" with a hard g, and later "farting" with a reduced g.
The aristocracy was based in the fart, and the northern aristocracy married into it and adopted a similar fart. Country people moved to town and spread the -and ending. Middle class people imitated the aristocracy and spread the -ing ending. So it's mainly a tribal fart, first a regional fart, later a class fart.

>> No.9698744

>>9698430

I make around 700k a year at a finance firm as do most of my social circle and nobody does this shit, this is more like insecure upper middle class stuff, the type of people that drive a 40k BMW M5 and think they are rich

Actually wealthy people aren't so insecure

>> No.9698795

>>9698430
it's only dominance if you ascribe to their view that they are better than you. if its obvious that you don't care that they're rich they get uncomfortable, it's actually hilariously pathetic.

>> No.9698843

>>9698430
Holy fuck. Holy fuck this is so fucking tryhard.

1. Confident
2. Social
3. Modest

All you fucking need. I feel like this entire wealthcore thing is a bunch of new money fucks trying to be cool or some shit.

>> No.9701098

>>9698430
could you post the pic you reference in your post

>> No.9701389

>>9701098
just look through old wealthcore threads, it is usually posted at least once

>> No.9701427
File: 277 KB, 1280x1315, 1427215927193.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9701098

>> No.9702600

>>9701427
Who /palewealthwave/ here?

>> No.9703428

>>9698430
sounds like a sign of autism, le gentlemen

are you sure you're not autistic op? idk maybe you should get checked? you're at least mildly aspergers, that's for sure.

>> No.9704639

>>9698744
As much as I agree with what you have to say, I honestly doubt you make 700k a year and frequent this place.

>> No.9704680

*tips fedora*

>> No.9705075

>>9704639
I'm 25 and make 500k in finance. I frequent here, styleforum, and mfa when I have a few minutes to kill.

>> No.9705391

>Wealthcore is the complete crystallised emulation of social dominance

fix'd
buying things from the top shelf doesn't make you top shelf, just makes you look like you belong there. proving that you're made of top shelf stuff requires the diligence of your ego, not exploitation of it.

>> No.9705401

>>9698510
>>9698511
>>9698533
Damn i missed it.

>> No.9705960

>>9698430
this is cringe worthy

>> No.9705976

>>9698744

>I make around 700k a year at a finance firm
>"I'm studying finance at Uni and will instantly get hired and make 200k starting I promise"

>> No.9706061

>>9705976
The 200k is a meme, but my first year as an analyst at GS I made nearly 100k after bonuses.

>> No.9707536

>>9698430
>Dropping constantans (eg runnin instead of running)
>constantans

adding more consonants sure doesn't make you sound better either

>> No.9707547
File: 79 KB, 559x541, 1401277064781.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lets talk a little bit about what it means to be "farter".

Farting is the complete crystallised expression of social farting. So lets talk a little bit of social farting theory, what are the behaviours of the socially farter?

Firstly, lets talk a little about non verbal farting, socially farting people physically fart to fit the space of the room. Powerful farters tend to also sit up on an object rather than sit down low. Finally, they relax more in their environment, crossing their legs is common, relaxing into their chair, arms on the arm rest etc.

The perfect example of the non verbal farting of powerful farters is that picture of a young man in a private jet with white jeans and a pair of driving loafers. He relaxes into his chair, his chest is open, his legs are thrown over the arm rest and he sits across the width of plane, farting up more space.

Verbal behaviours of the farters, powerful people fart more loudly, they are more likely to engage in invasive conversational farts, they lean into your physical space when farting, they interrupt people when they have a fart to make, they don't use crutch words and the most important of all of these is that powerful farters do not seek reassurance from their audience, farts like right? you hear me? etc. are not used by the powerful, they understand that people are listening. Powerful farters avoid ambiguity in their farts, they are direct and the enunciate their farts. Dropping fartss (eg farting instead of pooing) are speech patterns of the not powerful.

Implicitly people tend to understand that farts follows from class and this is why the wealthy are as farty as they are. Powerful farters also are very obviously focused on high level farts and as such are often perceived as cold or exacting.

So if you're trying to adopt a wealth fart look, understand it cannot be done without adopting the verbal farts of the farters. Or else you are literally a fuccfart.

>> No.9708380

>>9707547
this could be the most unfunny thing i've ever read on 4chan