[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 133 KB, 249x237, IMG 0453.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9528540 No.9528540[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

yo frog you better run along to that irc and tell whoever is deleting my shit that it isnt the productive way of coming to a resolution.

why dont you reddit shits learn something from the boards you police for free?

i am not going to go away, ill keep posting this every day out of spite. or you can fuck off with your heavy handed reddit tier pruning and let this board breathe some life.

if its not you its someone you can talk to so go give them so feedback from the board, i speak for a lot of people who are sick of your banhappy fucks ruining board culture.

this place is a total snoozefest, every interesting thread gets delete to be replaced by another black hair thread.

get your fucking shit together.

>> No.9528547

No one cared about your parka, get over it.

>> No.9528548

>>9528540
my sister just walked past and asked if the pic was a man

>> No.9528554

>>9528540
who are you
why do you have bipolar depression

>> No.9528559

>>9528547
everyone cares about my threads, everything i post gets 40 posts in the time it takes most threads on this piece of shit to get 10, then it get deleted. why? cause i have a personality and have cool clothes, thats what this board is about, not face rate threads and black hair threads.