[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 133 KB, 249x237, IMG 0453.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9526638 No.9526638[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

so the mods just deleted my thread what the hell? how obvious do i have to make it that it was a cry for help? what do i have to do god damnit!

an /fa/ feels thread? thats allowed right? i just need a place to vent ok? maybe get some feedback from people who dont want to do me harm?

>>9526574
thats just the vibe i get from that vile monster, he terrorized me in another thread saying all sorts of obscenities over and over, telling everyone i have a big clitoris.

to answer the kind anons questions from my old thread

yes throwing up, OK? ive been fucking vomiting to try to lose weight because i know im fucking disgusting, and despite it all i just wish people could fucking love me for me, like this IS MY BODY why does it have to be like this? why cant i just be one of those women who doesnt have to exercise? i know i seem so crazy coming to /fa/ but this is all i have, i cant talk to my mother about it, i dont have friends anymore and i just feel so fucking alone and helpless.

i know i shouldnt be fucking purging and every time i do it i swear itll be my last but then i spend a WHOLE FUCKING day staring at myself in the mirror, and im just so repulsed by what i see i want to be OUT OF THIS BODY

>> No.9526648

Ur gonna wanna try tumblr

>> No.9526658

>>9526648
oh yeh ok typical /fa/ misogynist male response, any female who wants to discuss her problems with people she feels comfortable with needs to get back to tumblr right?

like im pathetic histronic tumblr girl?

just one question buddy, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

>> No.9526670

Lol i can tell just by the way u post u have bad hygiene

>> No.9526675

>>9526658
lol is this real

Honestly go to /cgl/ /soc/ or /lgbt/

>> No.9526678

>>9526638
you are mentally ill pigfuck seek help