[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 633 KB, 700x1050, SkPzj9Y.jpg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9504593 No.9504593 [Reply] [Original]

Going to a party later.
The theme is roma stuff. What is some good roma/slav-wear i can cop before tonight that will highlight my superior fashion sense?

>> No.9504682
File: 137 KB, 600x426, IMG_20150227_220850.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9504593
depends, poor gipsy or rich gipsy?

if poor basically anything can work however i would recommend a faded tracksuit bottom with a beat to death brown derbie/loafer, white wife beater with the occasional holes in it, thin gold necklace (important, no matter how poor they are, they always have more or less gold on them) and a cardi/knit sweater with gaudy colors

if rich you can follow 2 tracks:
1. full track suit (can be adidas originals, nike, armani, versace), no fakes tho, some sport shoe like nike airmax, gucci, versace and a lot of gold, the more the better, thick gold chains, gold watch, rings with rocks, wife beater works in this fit too, don't zip the track top all the way, let them see the gold chains and chest hair
2. a nice or gaudy suit (you decide), purple/turquoise shirt, a tie and napkin following this logic (the louder the better), a pointy formal shoe, also gold rings, gold watch

it works best if you're fat and if you arrive with a big pimped out black mercedes (not necessarily the latest model) listening to loud gipsy music, maybe apply some fake tan if you're too white

>> No.9504719

>>9504593
a little addition which would be also advised: black, greasy/oily hair, optionals: moustache, gold teeth, black medium or wide brim hat for the suit style and a cane, Paco Rabanne 1 Million EDT for the rich track suit style

>> No.9505335

>Wear dirty, stinky stuff
>Steal some shit
>Take a dump right in the driveway