[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 15 KB, 300x250, md_51abd5ff126113621227409.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9480539 No.9480539 [Reply] [Original]

Best MTM brands. Go.

>> No.9480952
File: 1.59 MB, 2560x1920, 2011-12-15 14.13.30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Indochina

PS you will never get a fit like this out of them. It took me 4 tries. And since they transitioned to laser cutting digital patterns in 2011, they've only been able to pump out disgusting square boxy sack suits with NFL shoulder pads and completely closed quarters.

They abandoned targetting the hip young urban guy and are now going for mainstream appeal (more customers more money) aka fat dudes from WIsconsin who know nothing about what looks good and want "a custom suit man!".

>> No.9480963
File: 71 KB, 621x405, cuffz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Basically online MTM is pretty shitty. A decent OTR with a little tailoring will almost guaranteed give you better results.

THe only reason I do it is because I'm a poseurre faggotte who wants to look cool with "muh functional cuff buttons" and "muh colored button stitching" etc.

SuitSuckmy, Gay Crew Ludlow Fit, HM&, Zorro, etc. try these stores and see what fits you

(Translation for the less punny: SuitSupply, J Crew, H&M, Zara)

>> No.9481005

I've ordered shirts from Proper Cloth and found them all to be exactly what I asked for. They have a wide range of options in terms of collars, cuffs, and other sundries. They also have some interesting limited time fabrics and offers.

I've got two pairs of pants coming from Luxire, who I'm testing for the first time. I've heard good things about them, but we'll have to wait and see as they haven't arrived yet.

Son of a tailor is interesting, offering made to measure T-shirts. I wouldn't fill my wardrobe with them, but they make the perfect plain white or black t-shirt.

I generally stay away from made to measure suits. We're just not at the point yet where most of these companies can be trusted to actually produce a good fit or a high quality product.