[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 54 KB, 300x445, 1415328091394.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9047421 No.9047421 [Reply] [Original]

Dear pigfuck, seasoned cryptozoologist and paranormal investigator,

PLS GO

Sincerely,
All of 4chan

>> No.9047424

>>9047421
seconded

>> No.9047425

>newfags

>> No.9047428 [DELETED] 

nah

>> No.9047447

>>9047425
>implying

>> No.9047604

i miss boris or igor or whatever

>> No.9047613

>>9047604
does Birthday post here anymore?

>> No.9047760

>>9047421
>wanting pigfuck to leave
Nah, don't be new. Once you're here for a while, he stops being as shit as early on.

However, he does need to stop being so fucking autistic and become bearable. Seriously, if he didn't use /fa/ as his blog for spouting shit he'd be ashamed of people seeing irl and maybe toned down the whole "le edgy namefag" image, he'd be actually a good namefag. Which is pretty much unseen on /fa/ nowadays.

>>9047613
Birthday posts, but it's even worse than before. His insecurities have just crippled him. Check the waywts, he's still in there occasionally.

>> No.9047766

>>9047421
Fuck off speak for yourself. Hopefully your shitty thread summons pigfuck cos I need to be redpilled on pos top culture

>> No.9047768

Well me and Pigfuck already succeeded in bullying stance off the forums so I think that is reason enough to let him stay. Alright?

>> No.9047770 [DELETED] 

>>9047421
dude
i fuck pussy

ud know that if this wasnt ur first month
shame u missed the velcro on head pic
sigh
***shrug***???

>> No.9047783

>>9047770
Pls red pill me on post top cuck culture pigfuck

>> No.9047787

>>9047768
>claiming credit
>anonymous
why

>>9047770
I really wanna know how the conversation that lead to velcros on head sounded. I still doubt it was actually this autist that did it

>> No.9047794 [DELETED] 
File: 231 KB, 1200x797, 1413829005307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047783
post top cuck?

do u mean pozz cuck?

do u mean dump forum posts of real world pozz/bug chasing experiences?

>
I made the decision I wanted to take poz loads and would accept seroconverting long before I ever did meth. The decision was simple -- get my hole used like the cumdump it is and take all loads I can find (which I do, no guy turned down, poz or neg). I've taken probably 300 poz since I stopped using condoms 5 years ago and am still testing neg. This is even after a couple of times with high viral load guys and having them rough up my hole a multitude of ways before hand (toothbrush, dildo, fingers). The first time I did meth wasn't some huge transformation -- i'm a nasty fucking pig when I'm completely sober. Doing meth, though, amplified it even further. Instead of selecting tops to breed me, I'd blindfold myself and be ass up for random guys I'd invite and never see on Craigslist. A couple of months ago, I got high, took 10 anon loads and then went to Cumunion where I was blindfolded in a sling and took another 40 in one night. For those of us that are total pigs, love poz cum, and love getting bred, meth simply makes it better. I can't wait to watch this movie -- nothing like a bunch of nasty fuckers getting spun and breeding holes (hope some of the bottoms are neg and taking some poz cum). BTW, I got fucked by 5 poz tops last night completely sober...hopefully one of the loads will take and I can finally get my biohaz tattoo.

>> No.9047798 [DELETED] 

>>9047787
"lets put them on ur pussy and take pics to make 4chan angry"

>> No.9047802 [DELETED] 

>>9047794
>i'm a biker living in london UK, and i've discovered 3 major ways of pozzing up unsuspecting negs. the first i discovered by accident when i was fuking a guy and the condom broke. i said i was sorry, and i was. but later on it made me smile. then i was doing another guy, and the condom broke when i put it on. i fuked him anyway, feeling guilty and horny as hell at the same time. then i started pricking the rubbers in their packets, so that when i started fuking, they'd split. but this doesn't always work, so now, to be extra sure, i go to clubs with a pair of nail scissors, pick up a handfull of condoms, go to the loo (john), sit down and carefully cut open the packets, remove the condoms and snip a bit off the tip. the i roll it back up and slide it back into the packet. then i look for guys who are into safer sex only. i've done 100's of guys using this method over the years.

the second method is more work, but more fun. i chat up negs on-line who want to bareback with other negs, i say, 'i tested neg 1 month ago. i think because i only top, i've always tested neg'. if they want, i tell them i'll pull out before shooting. i never do. there's loads of guys into being fuked by a guy in bike leathers and crash helmet, so i do them like that the first time, then i get more intimate, smiling, and kissing passionately. i make sure i fuk them at least 5 times, then i stay in touch with them to see how they get on. i've done about 20 guys using this method over the years, and i've only failed once. when they tell me they've tested poz i say, 'o god! how did that happen? do you think i should get tested too?' thank god for chat rooms. they can't see how much i'm smiling.

>> No.9047807 [DELETED] 
File: 1.52 MB, 250x180, 1382479592883.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047802
>the third method is the most dangerous and the hottest. i had a biker mate, and for a while we'd go round together using the above 2 methods. one nite we couldn't find anyone so we rode up to hamstead heath, London's cruising area. we wandered about till we saw a cute young asian guy. he was a bit drunk, i think it was his first time on the heath. we smiled, said hello, and led him to a quite part of the heath. i started kissing him while my mate pulled down his pants. then my mate pinned him to the ground, and using just spit for lube, raped his ass. i held him down and pushed his face into the mud to stop him screaming. when my mate finished it was my turn. after we'd finished we both pissed on him and told him we both had hiv. we left him there, sobbing, soaked in piss, with our poz loads in his ass. i still get a hard on thinking about it.

>> No.9047808

>>9047794
i read one on some bug chasers site where the dude went to hospices where AIDS patients were waiting to die and went into the biological waste dumpster and was eating AIDS patient shit and rubbing their used tissues on to his anus, which he cut up prior with a fork. he was complaining that he was still not getting hiv and was sad
typical tumblr fag amiright?

>> No.9047814 [DELETED] 
File: 130 KB, 640x640, 1406823370732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047807
>I had been attempting to get breed for a while now. I have been going to an adult book store and movie house. I have sucked many a cock to completion as well as getting fucked in the Gay theater. Several guys over the past few yrs have told me they were poz but it never took. my doc had been checking my blood on a regular basis for HIV but had had no luck. He knew I had been trying for a while so he has filled me in with all the bad stuff that goes along with it.

>Here last yr I was at the theater sucking some serious cock and going from guy to guy. I finished and went into the bathroom and sat down by the urinal. in walked this black guy and saw me. Smiled and said that this was my lucky day. I asked why and he said u will find out. He walked in front of me and undid his pants. No uns so his 9 inch cock fell out semi hard. He said that he had to piss so I opened up wide. he filled my mouth right away as some of his piss ran out over my lips as I swallowed. He shoved it in m mouth so I would not make a mess. I swallowed every drop and continued to suck his cock hard. I was naked and had my clothes beside me.

>Once hard he had me up on my feet and bent over rubbing my ass and asshole with his fingers. I was moaning and needed room so we went back out into the theater in the open corner. He bent me over the chair as I pulled my ass cheeks apart he inserted his cock in my ass in one big push tearing my ass hole some. Every one in the theater was watching us and cheering. He was pounding me hard and leaned over whispering in my ear that I was going to get breed with his poz load. RIGHT THEN HE SHOT HIS LOAD DEEP IN MY ASS. He left his cock in my ass until he was totally soft. He pulled out and there was a bloody mess on his dick. He smiled so I cleaned his cock with my mouth. He asked me how it felt to be poz.I was not sure I believed him at first but he gave me his schedule when he was going to be at the theater.

>> No.9047817

>>9047798
... you can't be without some form of social disorder. I refuse to believe that any person could think along those lines without having a mild mental disability.

>> No.9047820 [DELETED] 
File: 56 KB, 422x750, 1405254025939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047808
sounds like ur average redditor

>> No.9047823 [DELETED] 

>implying that pigfuck isn't the funniest poster on this board

There's a circle, it's almost like the stages of grief. Stages of pigfuck:
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Depression
4. Bargaining (you're at this stage OP)
5. Acceptance
6. Love

>> No.9047833 [DELETED] 
File: 280 KB, 572x424, 15db3f562ec115bbf68fd636246d382d.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047817
the problem with millenniuls is that they think internet = real life

just have fun my man
have some epic lulz haha
do some troll gags
just have an epic time brother

>> No.9047847

>>9047833
they cant understand because their entire social life is contained within shitty little boards like this and sufu. anyone who dares to threaten the legitimacy of that lifestyle is immediately cast as an enemy who must be derided and labelled as a troll in order for the losers to continue their escapist fantasy that they actually have a life
very very sad

>> No.9047854

>>9047424
How can you second it? He signed "All of 4chan". Are you not a part of 4chan? Are you from reddit?

>> No.9047857

>>9047833
>with gf (or some girl)
>having sex or at least able to
>at the very least talking to her
>can't stop thinking about 4chan
You just diagnosed yourself. You couldn't put the internet aside from real life, so much so that you needed to drag someone else into your epic raf joke just to troll a bunch of people who really don't care much. Having a name on this board is enough to show that you can't separate your identity from it.

Don't get me wrong, I like you pf. Your fits might be cringe and humour a little bit obsessive, but I like watching people get pissed at you, and sometimes you come up with some fucking funny shit, like that skype convo between all the trips. However you're definitely not the cool give-no-fucks guy you portray yourself as to everyone.

Anyway, can you/anyone explain this bug chasing stuff to me? This is legit the first time I've encountered anything like it, why would you WANT hiv? How widespread of a fetish is this? I.e., is it just a couple freaks or is it like hundreds/thousands of people doing this, both giving and chasing?

>> No.9047861 [DELETED] 
File: 1.09 MB, 232x213, 1414554493857.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047847
truly a sad time for the internet

our friendly janitor is going to be so pissed when he see this thread after rolling out of bed tomorrow morning, poor guy

>> No.9047870

>>9047421
yeah his tone is bad, is he foreign?

>> No.9047876

>>9047857
His gf uses 4chan too. Ever heard of slater? They were probably just talking about it or even on it or something

Honestly you sound like the autist. Stop taking everything so seriously

>> No.9047879

>>9047421
>actually letting pigfuck bother you

>> No.9047880

>>9047857
bugchasing is usually a mix of mental disorder combined with the fear of catching HIV because of their sexual behavior and wanting to just get it over with and the desire for belonging to an exclusive club for gay men
for some people its more mental disorder than others and the perversity of involving death and pain further increases the levels of taboo they already enjoy in their perverted sex lives. many homosexual get HIV because they use hardcore drugs, engage in dangerous promiscuous sex with random people and actually enjoy doing so because it is wrong. so its always escalating and they are always looking for greater perversity to destroy themselves with. it both excites them and feeds their self loathing

>> No.9047884

>>9047768
stance had way better fits than pigfuck, it was bad of you to do that, board much worse for it.

>> No.9047887 [DELETED] 
File: 808 KB, 1024x768, 1414317461254.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047857
>>with gf (or some girl)
>>having sex or at least able to
>>at the very least talking to her

u legit sound like ur from r9k dude lmao

when uve had sex with multiple women on and off for years 'talking to them' isnt a big deal, every moment isnt a transcendent wondrous event like u imagine because uve yet to experience these things.

its enjoyable to do that, we both got a kick out of it.

>yo dude u mean to tell me u were talking to a girl, and u werent totally in FUCKING love with her the entire time? why the FUCK werent u chaperoning her to a ballet? an opera? ur seriously going to sit there and tell me uve had sex with a girl and u werent on a yacht in the french Riviera? impossible! ive offered girls my entire HEART, my SOUL and they refuse to have sex with me, yet a PSYCHOPATH like u got one to post her pussy on 4chan with ur velcros?!?! i refuse to believe it

ur virginity is fucking off the charts dude

have a frog pic u earned it fellow robot!

>> No.9047890

>>9047857
Bug-chasing is considered the "ultimate taboo" and "inevitable" to highly deluded homosexuals - a mindset more than likely brought on by illicit drugs

>> No.9047893

>>9047884
nah, stance was a short, ugly little tryhard who went from a semi-tolerable autistic kid to a wannabe bants-posting faggot after all those pics from bris meet got leaked and he looks like a literal freak of nature (besides dressing in shitty thrift store crap from the 80s)

>> No.9047907

>>9047880
to add on this, a lot of bugchasing culture also revolves around "passing on" a "gift" to other homosexual men. most gays who are bug chasers know they will live short lives and unable to have children, their desire for immortality gets satisfied with the idea of creating unique strains of drug resistant HIV which lives on in the men that they infect, and who in turn infect others, long after the initial homosexual has passed away

>> No.9047909

The only people that hate pig fuck are poor Korean kids who's only "designer" clothes are from non-designer brands like the ONE pair of ACNE jeans they have and the one pair of common project sneaks they bought used and wear without socks

>> No.9047918

>>9047909
this but not only koreans, also little fuccboi kids who take themselves and clothing in general way too seriously. i swear half this board thinks that fashion is like an RPG and you need to collect loot and level up to become the king of waywt. trunks in particular seems to have this mentality. maybe all the time he spends playing magic has fucked his brain somehow

>> No.9047923

>>9047887
>implying i meant that at all
Doesn't have to be a girl, just happens to have been in your case. Could have been a dog for all I care, you were still interacting with someone and thought to yourself "hey, I should do ____ for 4chan!"

Let's not lie, it was FOR 4chan, not to.

I'm not attacking you, you mong. You don't have to get so defensive and start spouting "h-haha you must be a v-virgin! Look at him and laugh guys haha who's with me?" Just cos you phrase it differently and sound more laid back when you say it doesn't make it any less true.

But like I said, not attacking you. Could be a lot worse, you're still at least interesting/funny to interact with, unlike fucking 90% of namefags here.

>>9047876
>taking shit seriously
Really am not, just making an observation while I put off doing other shit that I probably should take seriously.

>>9047880
>>9047890
Jesus, that's crazy. I suppose there's weirder fetishes, but you've gotta be pretty fucked to get off to this either way.

>>9047907
Getting a bit Platonic/Socratic there m8, idk if those ideas are still relevant today, especially to leather-clad bikers in the UK.

Actually fuck, it might be most relevant to those guys, they're probably closest to the mindset that was around in that time.

>> No.9047931

>>9047876
PS am I missing something, what does slater have to do with pigfck. Was pigfuck even around when slater was? I might be forgetting, but I doubt it

>> No.9047938

this board would be better for me if stance posted a lot of fits and pigfuck never posted anything

>> No.9047958 [DELETED] 
File: 47 KB, 666x555, 1410871262615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047923
the fact that u cant comprehend how the conversation could take place or why it is enjoyable to do it + the combination of phrases i quoted reads like something out of the r9k handbook.

>hey gang, anyone mind explaining something to me, theres this namefag on /fa/ and i just cant get my head around it. he was with this girl and i ASSUME they were having sex(making love) and i guess he just asked her if he could post her pussy(vagina) on 4chan? i just dont get it? wouldnt the lady be offended? why would he do that? and more to the point why would she, a lady of the earth, allow that to happen? any robots care to shed some light on this? is the dude a sociopath? was he able to hypnotise her into doing it? uhh it just DOESNT make sense!!

lol its fucking peculiar that u have trouble understanding it. i wasnt using virgin, as an intended insult in the colloquial sense, u just come off as a legitimate virgin who hasnt had a lot of interaction with women. i am saying that in earnest based on everything uve said.

also,

if u believe anything i do is for anyone's amusement but my own then ull never get it.

just sit back and enjoy the ride amigo

>> No.9047972
File: 56 KB, 373x457, 1236730994684.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9047814
this is so quality now can you monkeys get out?
pig fuck you never had to prove yourself like this, bless you

>> No.9047975

>>9047972
oh sorry i didnt mean it

>> No.9047989

>>9047958
I don't think you read my post. My thought process had nothing to do with the fact that she was a chick, nor did it have anything to do with the fact that you were having sex or not. It's the fact that you were having some sort of social interaction in real life and, during that social interaction, thought about 4chan and decided to change what you were doing completely (unless you just happened to be naked and seeing which of your shoes balanced best on her head and ass) in order to post something on 4chan. That's really all it is.

Of course you did it for your own amusement, why does anyone do anything except for their own amusement/pleasure. But it's more the fact that your "own amusement" involves getting 4chan to think of you in a certain way.

Do you seriously still not get what I'm getting at.

If it helps, I've never been on r9k. You clearly have seeing as you know how people behave there, but I have not. I was under the impression it was /b/2.0

>> No.9048000

>>9047958
i get that you take up too much space with shitposts and your fits suck

>> No.9048017 [DELETED] 
File: 1.22 MB, 1900x816, 1413829498534.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048000
nice trips
couldve been a better post tho if im honest

>> No.9048032

>>9048017
Tbh tho your fits do kinda suck, or at least the 3 or 4 I've seen. I'd be really keen to be proved wrong though, I know you buy decent clothes.

(post fit pics, is basically the message here)

>> No.9048052

since this thread totally isnt good at all...
pf if ur actually a jitzhead let me tell you two weeks ago i was eating so little that a cyst on my hip grew to the size of a plum, antibiotics werent working and i was getting delirious (i was smoking about two grams of weed a day in bong tokes, so the pain was not too bad, nor did i have to get up off the couch) anyways the emergency room and cronenberg-esque palpation of my hideous wound was nothing compared to the psychological effects. I was certain I was communicating telepathically with the four people in my house, when in reality i was probably catatonic sitting on a couch 10 hours at a time and even after returning to my parents house across the city felt the conversation continuing anyways i never told the nurses shit got some codiene ate a bunch and i feel normal as fuck now. /fa

>> No.9048055

>>9048032
sounds like you're begging. Beta of the year. Way to feed this dick head's ego.

>> No.9048056 [DELETED] 
File: 58 KB, 640x480, winner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048032
>Tbh tho your fits do kinda suck
sorry bro thats ur taste its just out of whack
sometimes u drink piss for so long that it starts to become normal
someone offers u a glass of water, u take a sip and spit it out - what is this??!?!? GIVE ME BACK MY PISS! you shout

im the water anon, drink me down, let it gestate, you need some time to comprehend, i always go down smooth.

is this what u want? huh? u horny little pig? u want daddy's big wet ass?

>> No.9048059 [DELETED] 

>>9047989
Dude he lives with his gf I'm pretty sure. They probably do things like browse the internet together and or separately. You're probably a 16 year old who's "social interaction" consists of your mom driving you to the movies though so there's this huge divide for you that you can't comprehend that sometimes the internet and real life can come together and it doesn't have to be a big thing

>> No.9048060
File: 168 KB, 510x281, harry-and-the-hendersons-01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good good
Its about time we collaborated and evacuated the shit that is stewing in this board aka pigfuck

You dont know shit about fashion
You're approach is more like a star wars nerd collecting original trilogy memorabilia

good goy

This board would be so much more fashion centred, tasteful, and open to all members of the fashion community if you were to log off

>> No.9048067 [DELETED] 
File: 82 KB, 500x280, 1415200217653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048060
sorry mr rosnthal ill do better, forgive me son of adam i am but a gentile goy piece of human meat to be herded.

forgive me dr. hershlag

>> No.9048081
File: 815 KB, 320x240, dragonstrike.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048067
Don't pander to me, the door is forever closed to you

Ive had unsalted latkes with more taste than you

>> No.9048089

>>9048056

>> No.9048090 [DELETED] 
File: 113 KB, 634x723, out of my way kike fucking shits.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048081
you kikes and your blacklist

>> No.9048095

>>9048059
This always confused me about people on 4chan. You have a decent point, then you completely derail it with something that would make your argument pointless if it isn't correct, which it usually isn't.

Why do you assume that anyone saying that pigfuck's presence on 4chan might not be so good must be some dork looking up at him jealously from the gutter? Is it really so impossible to you to imagine that maybe, just maybe, they could be pitying rather than envying?

Seriously, if pigfuck is so cool to you that you can't imagine that anyone is on the same level/above, you're on 4chan too much and have forgotten about the real world.

I'm not saying that I personally pity anyone, that's a bit extreme. I'm just saying your view of people is a bit messed if the first person you see online with self-confidence and a decent life is the tippy-top of society. Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, but that's what I'm getting.

>> No.9048098
File: 2.40 MB, 400x300, Hjz68dw.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048090
excuse me? what did you just call me? do you even know what that word means? the chosen people of god have suffered oppression for thousands of years and you think its ok to call me that? me? a devouted rabbi of god?

Its called the holocaust goy

hsssssssss

>> No.9048105 [DELETED] 
File: 41 KB, 640x362, 1414992069509.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lol look out boys, janitors awake! hes had his diabetes meds and hes ready to kick butt!

>> No.9048111
File: 118 KB, 700x520, hedoesitagainn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048056

>> No.9048113

did it worked?

good job op

can you make one to summon stance back??

>> No.9048114 [DELETED] 
File: 1.09 MB, 232x213, 1414554493857.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048105

>> No.9048116

>>9048095
no one thinks pigfuck is muhameed or whatever but if that ass dont make you cry like the first time ur dad pegged you i d k

>> No.9048117

>>9048111

is that him? lmao

>> No.9048119

>>9047421
>all these deleted posts
God this is cringe. I can't believe this could be a mod. I'm 80% sure this is just pigfuck deleting his own posts to start a conspiracy against the mods.
>but anon, one of the deleted posts wasn't pigfuck!
I think it's more likely that that was pigfuck posing as an anon than that the mod is this much of a butthurt wang. If I'm wrong, then you should be ashamed mr. moderator. If I'm right, you should be even more ashamed pigfuck.

>> No.9048126

>>9048116
Yeah he's got a decent ass

And that's a lot more useful if you're gay, and from what I've gathered he's not even bi.

And I am bi but I've never had anyone go after me cos of ass, I find it's always face and hair, then personality, then chest and arms, then ass, then everything else.

Definitely not cry-tier

>> No.9048129 [DELETED] 
File: 322 KB, 544x293, 1412753932596.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048119
pretty sure u cant delete ur posts that are as old as some of them were and i dont samefag

welcome to the board, mod is a reddit shill virgin faggot

>> No.9048134

>>9048129
Oh shit I think you're right

Ah fuck. This is awful. At least I can kinda justify it, clearly he doesn't like you cos you annoy him on purpose. He's never really bothered me, but maybe I just haven't been looking.

Still a bit shit though

post fit pics though

wearing a jacket and nothing else doesn't count

>> No.9048135

thanks mod

>> No.9048139 [DELETED] 
File: 953 KB, 1440x1132, he didnt do it for free so good.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bringing out this old classic for our friendly mod when he comes back from his chemo
yes the mod had breast cancer
no he is not a woman

>> No.9048143

>>9047421
>2014
>getting trolled

>> No.9048145

>>9048139
actual art - put this in a museum

>> No.9048195

>>9047918
>fashion is like an RPG and you need to collect loot and level up

when it comes down to developing personal style it literally is

fashion belongs in the streets not in contrived suburban bubbles on the internet

>> No.9048201

nope

>> No.9048207

>>9047421
He is banned as well. Last I checked it was till 16th or so of november. May have been extended for ban evasion though.

>> No.9048212

>>9048139
What a hero.

And a real human bean!

>> No.9048221 [DELETED] 
File: 285 KB, 612x474, 1415038309713.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048207
janitor, is that u dear?

>> No.9048222

>>9048195
cringing at this post

>> No.9048227

>>9048207
how can he post if he's banned?

>> No.9048244 [DELETED] 
File: 155 KB, 600x400, 1411862280067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048227
>>9048227
holy fuck
this is what 4chan has become

>> No.9048245

>>9048227
new ip address

>> No.9048250

>>9048227
You can change your IP addy by switching your modem on and back off

>> No.9048288

>>9048250
oh damn
shame

>> No.9048291

>>9048227
he is 1337 hacker anonymous comrade.

>> No.9048297

>>9048244

4chans always been a hole
cop a life

>> No.9048300
File: 51 KB, 1280x280, 1404645698370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why does the janitor on /fa/ literally exist ONLY to delete pigfuck's posts
there are several off topic thread up that won't be deleted

>> No.9048312

>>9048222
actual dweeb

>> No.9048327
File: 4 KB, 200x200, 1409290557564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048312
>fashion is like an RPG and you need to collect loot and level up
>fashion is like an RPG
>it literally is
>developing personal style
>it literally is
>like an RPG
>personal style
>RPG
>collect loot
You sound chinese

>> No.9048340

>>9048327
nice try i'm a 6'3 135lbs male model draped in ann demeulemeester shut the fuck up turd

>> No.9048348

My boy pigfuck is the only one with sense around here, he's the only one of you fags from /fa/ I like.

You guys are dipshits for not realizing you need him.

>> No.9048349

>>9048340
>>9048327
burn

>> No.9048351

>>9048348
i literally dont understand what ppl like about his posts, isnt this place about good fits

>> No.9048365

Why did all my informative bug chasing HIV posts get deleted? Is it because the janitor is a bug chaser himself?

>> No.9048368

>>9048351
when he isnt obviously trolling, his posts are informative and insightful, not just about Raf Simons or Helmut Lang, but also about the mindset of being an informed consumer of fashion

>> No.9048410

Does seig still post? Did poet ever come back? What about twerk?

>> No.9048411 [DELETED] 

>>9048351
>i literally dont
>literally dont
its because im above your pay-grade, corporal, give it a few years, ull like me just fine.

>> No.9048427

>>9048411
did someone said you used to go with timber

how can this be

did you used to make good fits but forgot how or smth??

>> No.9048429 [DELETED] 
File: 122 KB, 634x752, HL02_zps15d0366b.jpg~original.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048411

>> No.9048437 [DELETED] 
File: 980 KB, 1018x1522, 1407571607880.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048427
lol im about 5 points above her in attractiveness and shes an insufferable liberal sjw, shes not my type.

>> No.9048439

>>9048368
>informative
>helpful
Ahahahaha
No more than five minutes with Google and some common sense

>> No.9048448

Pigs just mad timber and poet are far superior internet fashion proteges. Stay mad little cucky

>> No.9048453 [DELETED] 

>>9048439
>>9048439
>This is what butthurt haters actually believe
Cry more.

>> No.9048456 [DELETED] 

>>9048448
Cry more.

>> No.9048461

>>9048456
Awwww is the little cuck mad is he. Don't cry cause you dress like shit compared to timber fucking fag kek

>> No.9048465 [DELETED] 

>>9048461
Cry more.

>> No.9048467
File: 19 KB, 270x234, 642.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9048468

>>9048456
apparently the definition of fashion prodigies is teenagers buying their clothing second hand, then writing 3 page long diatribes on the designer's aesthetic and vision they aren't supporting/or could afford to wear

>> No.9048471

whats timber's tumblr

op pls

>> No.9048488

>>9048467
he looks eternally uncomfortable

>> No.9048492 [DELETED] 
File: 33 KB, 919x229, white gods.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048467
got anymore archival effay pics? anin is that u?

>> No.9048495

>>9048467
Haha beta cuck detected

>> No.9048505
File: 188 KB, 720x1280, 1407612401979.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://humalien.tumblr.com/

this is it? but i need a pw? wtf

is there another one?

>> No.9048506 [DELETED] 
File: 37 KB, 1052x349, 08-18-2014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048492

>> No.9048507 [DELETED] 

>>9047421
this is just what he wants man
youre feeding his attention whoring

>> No.9048510

>>9048467

What thats pigfuck
I was hoping he hella ugly
Pretty good looking, sorta mouthbreathery tho

>> No.9048513 [DELETED] 
File: 26 KB, 640x480, tumblr_nd7zlanKbt1sit9wvo2_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048510
lol kid
ive got a jaw that could crush ur skull

>> No.9048517 [DELETED] 
File: 28 KB, 640x480, tumblr_nd7zlanKbt1sit9wvo3_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048513
pigfuck photo dump?

u guys are going to want to collect these, they;; be worth a lot

>> No.9048519 [DELETED] 

>>9048222
lol you probably live in some flyover state, 1.5 years ago when you first started on the whole internet /fa/ thing you seriously debated spending $70 on cbds, didnt you

>> No.9048521 [DELETED] 
File: 353 KB, 640x480, raf model year unknown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048517
sure man, after all, it is our thread

>> No.9048523

>>9048517
handsome
gigantic asshole but handsome as fuck

fuck me in ass piggy

>> No.9048524 [DELETED] 
File: 359 KB, 640x480, vlcsnap-2013-11-20-03h49m22s116.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048521
always been a fan of that set

>> No.9048527 [DELETED] 
File: 401 KB, 640x480, kikedick.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048523
asl?

>> No.9048528 [DELETED] 
File: 31 KB, 399x652, 1366652549914.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9048529

>>9048513
And i have a musculature that could crush the life out of you

>> No.9048531 [DELETED] 
File: 360 KB, 728x737, all deze moirin bichez.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048524
bonus pepe round

>> No.9048534

>>/fa/thread/8623534

cool thread where pigfuck pretended to be timber

>> No.9048535

>>9048519
>life is about collecting grails
>fashion is a video game
>tired old internet fashion diss memes

cringing at you too mr. wu

>> No.9048538 [DELETED] 
File: 26 KB, 1168x229, 11-08-2013.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048529
doubt it
fat loser
fat ugly fag
boxing since i was 12
lets go fatso
lets see wat u got
post pics
fit battle me

giving u 15 minutes then u forfeit

>> No.9048539

>>9048521
that filename tho

>> No.9048542 [DELETED] 
File: 151 KB, 720x1280, your body on hrt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048534
>>>/fa/thread/8623534
u see how my posts are deleted individiaully, even though the thread is also deleted

fucking weirdo

shes fucken ugly btw

>> No.9048545

>>9048527
Holy fuck

God is based

>> No.9048548 [DELETED] 
File: 16 KB, 258x218, dobby has a sad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048542
now that we know timber/poet/trans/tumblr fans are monitoring the thread lets make fun of the people that idolise over the internet

>> No.9048549

>>9048538
wrestling and judo since same age
5'8 205 lbs built fat (only 20% bodyfat)
deadlife 550 lbs
skwat 480 lbs
bunch 350 lbs
ohp 220 lbs

you may be prettier than me, but you wouldn't stand a chance in a fite skinnyfagboi

>> No.9048550
File: 118 KB, 1444x1080, 1392391793368.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048542
she looks like micheal cera

>hey want to go shopping at zara w/ me!?

timber: nah, i get all of my clothing used off the internet

>yeah...looks like it...which is why i offered

>> No.9048553

>>9048550
dump curl girl sieg plz

>> No.9048555 [DELETED] 
File: 56 KB, 422x750, 1405254025939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048548
thats poet, good looken bloke

heres twerqit, hes a mentally ill 'trans'

how this creature intends to pass for a woman ill never know

yes, these are the people faggots like to refer to as 'good trips' although to be fair at elast they talked fashion

>> No.9048559

>>9048549
Oh my god I honestly cringed reading this. You're like the stereotypical dumb muscleman in a movie that wants to fight the main character because he's just found his wife sucking his dick. Learn to calm down son.

>> No.9048563 [DELETED] 
File: 426 KB, 534x759, fashion expert.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048549
alright u win but i would shoot u irl

next time pic related is turnleft

>> No.9048568

>>9048549
Manlets
When will they learn

>> No.9048571
File: 60 KB, 574x768, 1382284190861.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048553
>curl in green text from now on

>...thats a nice...tank...top i guess...

timber: it's ACTUALLY a ss14 complex geometries rick ann and-d knock off reverse seemed shirtdress-slip....in the dark edge colorway

>you sure you don't want me to help you pick out something NICE at zara?

>> No.9048572

they weren't that bad looking, and either way i dont come here to look at pretty genetics, but to look at sick fits which they made a-plenty. timber looks cool af. idk what poets fits were

in conclusion wats her name on sufu and unwoven???

are u rly saying zara's better than searching with intent on the internet for exactly what clothes you like? i dont know shit about fashion and that sounded stupid to me

>> No.9048573

Poet knows more about fashion. Pigfucks a wannabe poet

>> No.9048574 [DELETED] 
File: 427 KB, 1514x1000, manlet wall of shame.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048549
oh shit i didnt see 5'8
lol how do u intend to reach me?

>implying im gonna let u set up step ladder ambush??'

no chance kid

>> No.9048578 [DELETED] 

>>9048573

Cry more.

>> No.9048581
File: 303 KB, 720x480, 1410463351030.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

gone are the days of slater and casemods

>> No.9048583
File: 475 KB, 545x786, barbaranna1c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048571
>your friend fashion flux dresses so nice! timber, you should dress like her....

timber: i do...

>no you don't....

>> No.9048584

>>9048563
>but I would shoot you irl
You live in >Australia, fuccboi, they don't let people like you own guns there

>> No.9048585

>>9048581
>I've wasted more of my pathetic life on this shithole than you newfags!!!

>> No.9048587

I have trouble believing that it's not timber posting all these compliments about herself all the time

I mean nobody liked her that much right? Not enough to delude themselves into pretending she's attractive anyway or at the very least anything more than autistic

I guess it's all either timber, or that one guy that's obsessed with her, or both

>> No.9048588

thank u based pigfuck and all u are doing to rid this board of degeneracy

>> No.9048589 [DELETED] 
File: 305 KB, 634x927, 1411243648361.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048584
i have 3 guns
2 rifles
1 double barrel

lets see u try bastardo

>> No.9048590

i think every single poster in this thread is pigfuck

>>9048573
clearly is

as far as we know pf usese the public sieg trip too. think about it, the only time u ever see these names anymore is in pf posts, he has to invent reasons to talk about them

whole thread just one guy talking to himself about people that dont really exist any way, as
>the internet isn't fucking real

>> No.9048592 [DELETED] 
File: 2.98 MB, 350x373, 1415345804176.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048588
amen

>> No.9048593

Why are u bullying him. Attractive ppl don't have to be nice thats just how the world workds.

>> No.9048594 [DELETED] 
File: 83 KB, 1277x599, fa0300a12c3060bceae4480107c74039.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048590
it IS that same guy, holy FUCK dude its u, that obsessed weirdo!

i remember cuz its the same goob who insists on me using the seig trip.

do u understand that the mod blanket deletes all my posts based on IP making it very easy to see who isnt me once they're gone?

god u r fucking obsessed, u r the author of pic related, right?

fucking heck my man, get a friggen life lmao

>> No.9048595

>>9048590
They would have all been deleted u dumb fuck

>> No.9048596
File: 68 KB, 385x1000, 1396950151847.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9048598
File: 195 KB, 2048x1152, 1381951904016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048583
>timber, why are you eating lunch alone...wearing that stupid hat from american horror story?

timber: you'll never understand until you learn how to transcend the barriers set by traditional fashion houses, and view fashion from the perspective of the designers i read about on tumblr once. the complex silouette created through the use of light and shadow within a neutral palette, the monochromatic spectrum...

>timber, im going to let you finish but the other girls think you're stupid....if you don't stop talking like that im not going to be able to convince them that you're a decent person. pick up your lunch and come eat with us, leave your cape at home tomorrow okay?

>> No.9048599

wish all these posts of pigfuck preening nd peacocking were timber educating me ab fashuns

>> No.9048600

>>9048589
One bolt-action, two double-barrels, two SLRs, two handguns. Trying to decide whether to trade one of my shotguns in for an over/under combo or to start actually using it and shooting trap(s)
Nice try though :^)

>> No.9048603 [DELETED] 
File: 498 KB, 255x235, christian-bale-laugh.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048598
>>timber, im going to let you finish but the other girls think you're stupid....if you don't stop talking like that im not going to be able to convince them that you're a decent person. pick up your lunch and come eat with us, leave your cape at home tomorrow okay?

>> No.9048606 [DELETED] 
File: 25 KB, 500x333, 1410442122605.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048600
>land of the free
i envy you

>>9048599
hey MAN id love to talk fashion but theres no point in writing out something and lengthy if the autist is gonna delete it anyway

>> No.9048608

>>9048589
is he wearing the casio terrorist watch in that pic???

>> No.9048613
File: 119 KB, 508x635, 1384810286567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048600
the only trap i shoot is the type with a dick in a dress!

you 3-gun?

i filled in for a team once and FML i thought i was a decent shot :(

----------

>timber come swim with us!

timber: ugh, so pedestrain

>i know... i ASKED YOU TO COME WALK DOWN TO THE BEACH WITH US...you can use your stupid raf simons print towel

timber: you know who raf simons is?

>of course timber, i wear dior...

timber: b-but muh secret designer club!!! i don't even wear real designers i just buy drapey things that kinda sorta look like rick!!

>i offered to take you to zara...

>> No.9048618

>>9048606
>Land of the Free
Nah mate, no more free than you, just come from the country, anyway didn't you live stateside for a while?
Do you hunt or target shoot with yours?

>> No.9048621
File: 106 KB, 250x436, gif (13).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9048630 [DELETED] 

>>9048618
just roo/duck hunting, soemtimes the occasional beast that needs putting down, i grew up on a property, too far south and close to the coast for pigs though.

wasnt aware u could own that sort of hardware in aus, what sort of handguns, just revolvers?

>> No.9048632

>>9048613
Kek
>you 3-gun
Naw, not blessed enough to live in the states and you can't find a comp over here, not enough people own semi-autos or handguns

I'm not surprised, wouldn't it be a bunch of ex-mils and hardcore tactical types? Was it still fun?

>> No.9048638

>>9048632
iirc there were only 2 ex-military dudes, one was ex-special forces

only know because he wouldn't shut up about being ex-special forces

it was okay, i was filling in for someone who couldn't make it so nobody expected too much out of me, i wouldn't do it again at an actual competition because i felt silly doing it.

but i would fill in for a missing member again

>> No.9048643
File: 488 KB, 499x367, 5E4vT.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9048648 [DELETED] 

>>9048643
wats it all about?

>> No.9048649
File: 500 KB, 500x274, gif (126).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048643
idk what that means......

teehee

>> No.9048651 [DELETED] 

this might be the worst thread on fa ever

>> No.9048655
File: 469 KB, 500x266, gif (29).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048651
every thread on /fa/ is the worst thread ever you have to turn trash into tresure :)

>> No.9048656

>>9048651
still anything better than /cgl put out

>> No.9048657 [DELETED] 
File: 1.94 MB, 257x297, 1414421025846.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048649
shes a cutie

>> No.9048662 [DELETED] 
File: 1.78 MB, 265x257, 1412695642136.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048651
>>9048655
>>9048656

i think its A wonderful thread, dont fall for the fake!!!!

>> No.9048663

>>9048630
tfw live in california

will never shoot a kangaroo without royally pissing off the san diego zoo officals

>> No.9048664
File: 499 KB, 245x160, gif (102).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048657
ya. weird voice though

>> No.9048666

>>9048630
Fair enough, I'm even further south than you so no chance at pigs either, mainly deer and fowl but don't care enough to go hunting lately
Country upbringing, life's nice eh?
>wasn't aware you could own that kind of hardware in Australia
...well, about that...
You are if you can demonstrate a 'genuine need' ie live in the country and have connections, but a lot of people never handed back their SLRs in the amnesty, there were tens of thousands of them in private hands back then
>just revolvers
Yeah, two battered old webleys
Had a proper target pistol for a while, for sick and couldn't keep my membership up so I sold it

>>9048638
I know the type, loudmouths
Eh, it certainly looks to be an interesting experience, but I think I know what you mean. It'd be alright to try like that, once or twice

>> No.9048668

>>9048663
>not going on safari in the outback
>not buying a bunch of joeys, raising them on a farm and then setting them loose and hunting them

>> No.9048674

>>9048527
narrow shoulders

>> No.9048675
File: 927 KB, 500x281, gif (186).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048662

>> No.9048689 [DELETED] 
File: 57 KB, 400x533, adds.JPGqwrwq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048674
>what are raglan sleeves
next

>> No.9048691

>>9048689
>it's the sleeves
prove it
p...post torso not in a gay way tho

>> No.9048693

>>9048689
/fa/ has blank look on their face....no rly what are they

DO MY H&M X Alexander Wang JACKETS HAS EM?!

WHATISTHE s2s MEASUREMENT?!

>> No.9048694
File: 186 KB, 423x276, gif (197).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048689
if 2 men could have a baby we would have beautiful, shitposting gods :)

>> No.9048696

itt children

>> No.9048697
File: 15 KB, 211x295, 1410812222551.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9048698

>>9048694
it's just a cold sore bb

winter's a cummin (like imaboutto be)

my dick has a coldsore, thats it

>> No.9048700 [DELETED] 
File: 26 KB, 1070x200, 08-30-20143.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048691
>requests
sorry but thatll be 50 tokens anon

this is all there is

>> No.9048705 [DELETED] 

>>9048693
hey, interested in the jacket......got any fit pics??????

also, can u describe what it feels like to wear? any chance of u wearing it in a few different settings?? cheers /fa/ brother

>> No.9048706
File: 500 KB, 500x259, gif (6).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048698
im not all that sure what u mean By that? hehe

>> No.9048709

>>9048700
>against degeneracy
>posts lewd images of self on homosexual forum

>> No.9048710

>>9048705
>>9048706
how many roots dya each have?

>> No.9048712

>>9048709
and you're having a bit of a wank over them, so what's the issue?

>> No.9048714

>>9048410
Sieg posts a lot, poet never (to anyone's knowledge) came back, though it's likely he went anon and returned at least once, people use his trip every now and then but it's obviously not him, twerk has been gone forever

You've been absent for a while, huh?

>> No.9048715
File: 297 KB, 160x160, tumblr_ma37jzuwz21r3uro3o8_250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048710
what does roots mean in this context/? Im not very with it when it comes to slang sorry

>> No.9048720

>>9048715
fucks. how many ladies have ya slept with

>> No.9048723
File: 97 KB, 339x360, 1390650774463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048720
>ladies

>> No.9048724
File: 312 KB, 250x250, gif (125).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048720
im a (gay) but also I dont talk about uncouth things like that hehe

>> No.9048726

>>9048724
ay bb post dick
or feet
or both

>> No.9048727
File: 476 KB, 500x257, gif (30).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048724
sigh i hate being objectified

>> No.9048729

you could still shitpost about fashun

>> No.9048730

>>9048727
did i fucking stutter

>> No.9048731

>>9048549
>>9048538
>tfw could probably rek you both
>never considered myself special fighting-wise
Thank god my ego is fragile enough for this to make me feel better

Slightly related, I would pay enormous amounts of money to see a fighting tournament between all of /fa/'s trips since 2008

>> No.9048732
File: 612 KB, 450x263, gif (19).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048730

>> No.9048738

>>9048594
He kinda makes a good point tbh

>> No.9048739 [DELETED] 

>>9048709
its a scale mate, its a scale

>>9048729
i tried warning ppl against h&m + wang but they wouldnt listen

>> No.9048745

>>9048731
what makes you think you could reck >>9048549 ?

but holy shit yeah. i don't which format i'd want for it though. obviously there would need to divide it by biological sex. but gladiatorial maybe? hunger games style would also be cool and may give a better chance to some of the smaller guys. clearly no modern weapons allowed. i dunno, what do you think would be coolest

>> No.9048748

>>9048506
whos jewhunter? looks like a total fag boi leb

>> No.9048754

>>9048732
>9gag lvl of memeposting

>> No.9048755

>>9048745
Tbh I can't decide between a free-for-all brawl with everyone just in an empty space fist fighting, or set matches like an organized tournament with two finalists scrapping it out at the end

Maybe the second one, it'd last longer and we could all make bets on when each trip will drop out.

Fuck, someone hit up M. Bison and make this happen

>> No.9048756 [DELETED] 

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Z0gkpPqp0U

>> No.9048757
File: 989 KB, 220x152, tumblr_m6axz8vyFA1rzt09fo1_250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048754
>wah he wont show me his dingus
>ur a noobodilly anyway i never wanted it

>> No.9048758

>>9048756
disappointed. thought it was going to be the singing one.

>> No.9048760

>>9048603
anyone know wtf bale was laughing at in that gif? mustve been good

>> No.9048768 [DELETED] 

>>9048760
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Z0gkpPqp0U
ricky gervais golden gloves speech

>>9048758
ur disappointed?!?!? u better let it get to the end

>> No.9048771

>>9048757
im not that guy, bro. im not that guy

>>9048755
yeah i was kinda leaning more towards tourney style. i've only lurked fa for around 6 months so i know fuckall about the trips. who dya think would win it all?

>the opsedu
lol

>> No.9048779

>>9048771
New trips/namefags it's hard to say cos there's like 50000 of them. It's not easy to find out about old namefags here cos they're pretty irrelevant once they leave. You'll only hear about them when people cry about the old days, and hardly anyone posts pics.

I can't say who'd win, but I'd definitely enjoy watching dudes like birthday lose

>> No.9048790

>>9048768
no it's lewd

>> No.9048801

>>9048745
>no modern weapons allowed

so some wannabe gothninja neckbeard comes in swinging the stainless steel ninja sword his mom bought him for his birthday?

>> No.9048806

>>9048801
What would be your plan of attack sieg? How would you go about winning?

>> No.9048808

>>9048806
snorelax everyone

>> No.9048812

>>9048808
body slam? idk...... I dont remember pokeman

>> No.9048816

>>9048801
i was thinking more along the lines of battle royale/hunger games. stuff that would take athleticism, skill, and strategy to use effectively.

modern weapons absolutely require skill and knowledge to use well, but it has the potential to be too over powered in a way that would skew the results (a fatass slob should be easy pickins for a strongman, but with a gun the fatso could win). maybe no weapons just fists would be best

>> No.9048818

>>9048816
and legs, bodies w/e

>> No.9048820

>>9048816
I'd totally just find a big branch and sit in a tree until people walked past would that be allowed?

>> No.9048824

>>9048820
sure, but where will that get you (besides the top of a tree har har har)

>> No.9048827

>>9048824
idk isnt the point just to be the last one standing? I'd just wait in ambush and kill people when they get close. I mean i'm unhealthy and skinny i'm not going to outbrawl anyone, so I'll just catch them unawares

>> No.9048837

>>9048827
you seem like a diplomatic fella. just convince others to protect you or chill in the tree with ya or something

>> No.9048844

>>9048837
that would be fun. cant we all just hang out instead, like an /fa/ camping trip?

>> No.9048860

>>9048844
the night before the tourney. it'd be a great way to enjoy all the flame wars and shit flinging one last time. also smores are freaking great.

>> No.9048863

>>9048844
no thanks
I watched brokeback mountain

>> No.9048864

>>9048860
why does there have to be flaming I like just being friends with everyone

>> No.9048868

>>9048844
are u a fucking fag or something? u sound 15
get banned kid

>> No.9048874

>>9048864
>why does there have to be flaming
because cunts like >>9048868

>> No.9048877

>>9048868
hey relax

>>9048874
im sure he's nice

>> No.9048878

>>9048874
shut up faggot. this is so cringeworthy to read

>> No.9048881

autists

>> No.9048896

>>9048878
im warning you. i'll have my coven cast an especially nasty curse on you if you don't apologize to me and carebear friend.

Captcha:beware tehwich

>> No.9048900

>>9048896
retard

>> No.9048906

>>9048881
>mfw people on the spectrum have caught on to using a disorder they have to insult others
oh the irony

>>9048900
you've gone and done it. boy are you lucky the full moon was yesterday. you have a 1month grace period

>> No.9048910

>>9048906
I love your people charmed is one of my favorite tv shows

>> No.9050309

>>9047768
stance is a great human
fuck you

>> No.9051426 [DELETED] 

if the janitor posts his face ill leave forever

>> No.9051455

pigfuck isn't that bad lots of the time but fuck, he can be such an unbearable faggot

>> No.9051541

>>9048816
half of /fa/ couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a 1911 and 5 magazines

idk what the media is telling you but kate beckinsale's sexy ass firing her beretta 92fs full auto and dancing around like that wouldn't hit shit

they'd be a bunch of werewolves standing there and nobody would be able to hear shit other than loud ringing due to the permanent hearing loss they now suffer

>> No.9051819 [DELETED] 

>>9051541
if the limpwristed sisies on /fa/ used a gun i think the outcome would be similar to the incident involving the young girl and a dead instructor

>> No.9052302

>>9048340
Trunks, put your trip on, we all know its you.