[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 373 KB, 960x1280, e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9032266 No.9032266 [Reply] [Original]

Is acceptale for women to stop shaving?

Are hairy women /fa/? Picture related.

>> No.9032280

I think it's gross. I've shaved my legs before and I've shaved my girlfriend's legs before. Shit is easy and it like 5-10 minutes every other day. Not shaving is just being a lazy shit.

>> No.9032364
File: 23 KB, 400x267, knees.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9032266

Depends on what you mean by /fa/. If you mean /fa/ as in fashionable, then it could be. You'd have to try pretty hard, though. If you mean /fa/ as in attractive, then it's most likely not. Most people are turned away by hairy legs and if they aren't, it doesn't mean they find it attractive.

I only shave when it's necessary. If other people are going to see my legs, then I shave them because not shaving isn't worth the unwanted attention. I don't bother in winter because it seems unnecessary. In fact, I'm pretty sure the only reason I don't get a lot of crap for not shaving as often as I should is because it kind of "fits" me in the way that I dress and personality wise so people aren't always shocked to see it.

It'd probably look a bit weird on someone who wore floral dresses and had a more cutesy personality because people aren't used to seeing that. It'd look odd.

Plus, we're into minimalism now. Shaved legs just look really clean and neat and fits that whole thing

tl;dr Shaved legs aren't attractive, but that doesn't necessarily mean they can't be /fa/. Just shave them unless you really don't want to for whatever reason

>> No.9032748

>>9032266
No. But I know how much of a hassle it is, especially when you have sensitive skin.
Invested 80€ on a very good epilator. All hairs grow back nice and soft, you can only see some hair after 2 weeks when looking closely. And no it doesn't hurt.

>> No.9032751

Hairy women are not /fa/. Not even hairy men are /fa/.

>> No.9032899

yes.

>> No.9033010

hairy girls are hot

shaving is for tryhards and losers

>> No.9033283

>>9032751

>Hasn't hit puberty

Come back when you're 13, you fucking autist.

>> No.9033301

>>9032266
I like a little bush and honestly dont mind leg hair sometimes.

>> No.9033339

>>9032266
If you are an extremely attractive woman, body hair is a major turn on for me. You'd have to be a legit 9/10+ to pull it off though.

>> No.9033340

>>9032266
i dont mind if the hair is light colored. dark black or brown body hair looks a little off to me

>im a guy btw

>> No.9033354

Not at all

>> No.9033357

>>9032266
FUCKING HELL NO STOP
/FA/ IS HOMO THATS WHY THEY LIKE HAIR ON GIRLS
MEANWHILE HETEROSEXUAL NORMAL MALES DONT
SHAVE AND WAX
EVERYWHERE
PLEASE

>> No.9033362

>>9033357
NOT everywhere

Bald pussy is bad

>> No.9033365

>>9032266
Depends on how hairy. Blonde chicks can obviously pull it off. I have fucked a hairy girl and it was enjoyable. I love bush but swarthy hair looks fucking disgusting and dirty.

>> No.9033384

>>9033362
Yep, I love when you first feel the hair when you put your hand down there. It is way more exciting than bald pussy.

>> No.9033390

>>9033384
Samefag

>> No.9033404

>>9033390
I'm >>9033365

>> No.9033643

I don't think it's typically acceptable, but personally i don't care too much (I'm male)

On most women it doesn't matter to me, unless she's super hairy or something.

>> No.9033655

Women should at least shave their genitals and pits

>> No.9033669

I don't shave my legs. I shave my under arms and trim my pubes. They're blondish so you'd have to really look to see them. My legs are never out anyway so I don't bother to shave.

>> No.9033825

>>9033655

They should also be seen and not heard.

Let's all make up a bunch of things women should do because we're all dickbags like you, eh?

>> No.9033830

>>9033404
I'm >>9033404

>> No.9033844

My girlfriend doesn't shave anywhere except occasionally her legs.

She's Algerian so she's pretty hairy.

I don't mind her having pubes or underarm hair, but the fact that her arms are much hairier than mine is a bit weird.

>> No.9033848

>>9033825
what an emotional reaction. We need to keep guns away from women. They are clearly irrational and need to simmer down before they can be trusted.

>> No.9034100

>Is acceptale for women to stop shaving?

It's acceptable for women to do whatever they want with their body.

/line of discussion

>Are hairy women /fa/

Yes. Besides that women's bodies are pretty much the only thing where people claim smooth, simple, textureless, undetailed is more aesthetically pleasing, any kind of deviance that speaks to a strong self and the freedom to follow through on it is /fa/.

>> No.9034218

>>9032364
This

>> No.9034223

>>9034100
Wow this too

I'm impressed with you guys

>> No.9034245

You're asking a weabo image board full of homosexuals and trannies. I'm not sure what answers you're expecting other than that it is ok not to shave.

I don't like hairy legs and if you're trying for preppy guys, fuccbois, dadcore any other masculine men, don't be surprised if they don't find it attractive either. Do as you will, but if you're legs are over grown, don't expect me to sit next to you on the bus and ask for your number.

Again, little down under is really hot. Arm hair is fine, normal guys dgaf. Keep your legs clean, especially if you have dark hair or dark brown hair on light skin. Otherwise light hair colors on olive or whiter skin is fine.

>> No.9034246

Being a Hispanic Irish woman, I can get hairy. So I shave off EVERYTHING just to be safe. No one should be that girl who doesn't notice her mustache. Any body hair makes me feel dirty and gross. Only hair is on my scalp, my eye lashes and my eyebrows.

>> No.9034269

>>9034245
>don't expect me to sit next to you on the bus and ask for your number

ohhhhh noooooooooooe

>> No.9034280

do whatever YOU want and whatever makes YOU feel good.

would you really want to catch the attention of someone who is only attracted to some version of you that makes you uncomfortable with yourself?

if you want to shave, shave. if you don't want to, then don't.

i'm a guy and i find all sorts of women attractive. girly girls who shave everything, and hobbit-punk chicks with piercings and hair everywhere. it all depends on how you work it, and how you work it is going to be determined mostly by what you're comfortable walking around doing.

>> No.9034287

>>9034245
>don't expect me to harass you in an enclosed space that you most likely have to be on for a certain amount of time to get to work

you sound like a piece of work m8

>> No.9034295

>>9033283
Edgy workwear lumberjack beardbro detected

/mfa is that way now put on your shitty redwings and fuck off

>> No.9034298

Acceptable? Yes
/fa/? No, but general excessive hair on any gender seems to be unfashionable for the most part

>> No.9034305

>>9034280

I'm the same why about guys. Doing whatever makes you comfortable is /fa/. Some people might hate it, some will be okay with it, some might even like it.

>>9032364

also I thought this looked weird the first time I saw it, but now it looks strangely interesting. w2c spiral leg hair

>> No.9034306

>>9032266
do you know ginocchia? who are you?

>> No.9034332

i dont like hairy legs, but if youre decently feminine (read: not a hairy individual), you can go a while before it gets really gross. blondes can go a while, italian and greek girls should really shave... italian and greek guys should probably shave too. hairy monsters.

>> No.9034347

>>9032266
It is absolutely acceptable for women to stop shaving; It's acceptable to do anything with your own body.

Whether it's /fa/ or not depends of how their hair grows. Patchy, sparse, long hair is never going to look good, just as it never looks good on men.

>> No.9034378

>>9034245
>preppy guys, fuccbois, dadcore any other masculine men

1) Kinda odd examples of what's masculine other than "dadcore," but whatever.
2) Assuming what's someone's into as far as gender presentation from theirs is weak.

But mostly this:

>>9034287

>>9034280
Best post ITT.

>would you really want to catch the attention of someone who is only attracted to some version of you that makes you uncomfortable with yourself?
>it all depends on how you work it, and how you work it is going to be determined mostly by what you're comfortable walking around doing.

This is the shit so many people on this board need to realize. You're not a marketing unit. You're a person. You're looking to connect with people who could become your people, not get mild approval from an undifferentiated mass.

Although, I will put in a word for pushing your boundaries and doing things you're uncomfortable with, if you want to, if they excite you, interest you, whatever. You *will* feel some discomfort doing anything that breaks from the norm the first time, no matter how right it is for you.

>> No.9034533

>>9034246

>thinking introducing yourself to someone is harassment.

I fucking hate you liberal faggots. So over sensitive. You're all just racist hypocrites

>> No.9034544

>>9034378

You got the gist of what I was saying so why bother with the captcha? If you want liberal femboys and hippies to hit on you, don't shave your legs. Otherwise if you're looking for a more traditional "masculine" man, shave them because they will generally expect smooth legs.

>> No.9034553

>>9034100
>It's acceptable for women to do whatever they want with their body.
>>9034347
>It's acceptable to do anything with your own body.

This is bullshit. I'm >>9033643 and I have no problem with whether they shave or not, but breast implants, pierced tits, or Vaginoplasty is completely unacceptable, unless it is reconstructive from an accident or something, but even that is pushing it.

If a woman is actually inscecure/stupid/superficial enough to cut up her pussy or put gelatinous shit in her breasts then I would not talk to her

>> No.9034567

>>9034287

Assuming I'm ignorant enough to bother a girl who doesn't want to be spoken to. Girls alone, with headphones or traveling at a certain time of day don't want to be spoken to, understood. But there are times and places where it is totally acceptable to ask for a girls number. Why are you assuming all men and possible suitors are unable to read body cues? It is because you saw a video of a bunch of niggers catcalling or because you're generalizing all men as the rednecks and poorfags that use public transportation. You're an idiot to assume its always harrasment to ask for a girls number.

>> No.9034635

>>9034553

true

>> No.9034647

>>9034553
lol what in gods name do you have against pierced titties. fucking autist, i bet seeing people with tattoos makes you cringe.

it would be ironic if u were circumcised

>> No.9034652

>>9032266
It's like I'm really on tumblr

Wax your mustaches and drop out of women's studies

>> No.9034663

>>9034652

I like this.

>> No.9034712

>>9034647
Pierced titties are horrible. They are unappealing, serve no practical purpose whatsoever, can lead to hideous permanently scarring infections, and can fuck up milk ducts later in life.
Nipples are so pretty and beautiful naturally, only a monster would think to deface such wonderfully soft flesh by putting a piece of metal in it.

And that's not even including the psychological side to it. I've known a number of girls who have had or still have tit piercings and they all have the same fucking problem: They're very insecure about their breasts. They think they're too small, too big, too ugly, too saggy, whatever. They all think that there's something wrong with them so they try to distract from these imagined problems by getting piercings, to mask the natural state of their body, of which they are ashamed. It's very sad and every time a women pierces her nips I shed a tear, for all breasts are beautiful and pure. Sacred milk bags

Implants and vaginoplasty are worse than nip piercings in my eyes.

>> No.9034761

>>9034652

Anons who cry tumblr every time an opinion opposing their own comes up are just annoying as sjws who cry racist/sexist/cisscum whenever someone has an opinion opposing theirs.

>> No.9035397 [DELETED] 

>>9034553
>>9034712
What is it that makes you think your opinion is relevant or important to other people? Do you consider yourself some sort of Humean 'true critic' concerning what is acceptable? Who are you to judge what another person of full mental faculties does to their own body?

You can offer an opinion of whether or not you find something unattractive, but acting as though you get to dictate whether or not something that does not effect you in any meaningful way is 'acceptable' is asinine.

>>9034647
Circumcision actually wouldn't be ironic, because in the grand majority of cases it's a procedure acted upon dependants of very limited mental capability (babies), rather than being conducted on the decision of the individual themselves.

>>9034647
Welcome to the '10s bby.

>> No.9035403

>>9032364
pic makes me want to find my copies of Junji Ito's Uzumaki

>> No.9035406

>>9034553
>>9034712
What is it that makes you think your opinion is relevant or important to other people? Do you consider yourself some sort of Humean 'true critic' concerning what is acceptable? Who are you to judge what another person of full mental faculties does to their own body?

You can offer an opinion of whether or not you find something unattractive, but acting as though you get to dictate whether or not something that does not effect you in any meaningful way is 'acceptable' is asinine.

>>9034647
Circumcision actually wouldn't be ironic, because in the grand majority of cases it's a procedure acted upon dependants of very limited mental capability (babies), rather than being conducted on the decision of the individual themselves.

>>9034652
Welcome to the '10s bby.

>> No.9035407

>>9034761

I'm sorry, I'm sure you'll get a job at h&m with your women's studies degree. I didn't mean to offend you so here is a gift.

*hands Sylvia Plath book to you*

>> No.9035408

>>9034712
are u sure u dont have a vagina between ur legs instead of a cock? what kind of man thinks about that so much.. jesus christ i feel like im reading a chick talking about a guy, you are at least bisex.

who gives a fuck about milk ducts stop spreading your propaganda you're gonna turn everyone here into a sissy

>> No.9035409

hair is fucking disgusting, i wouldn't even fuck with a girl who doesnt shave her legs/armpits

some pubic hair is ok, but i would prefer none

>> No.9035414

>>9034647
How would it be ironic to be circumcised? I'm cut, and I don't like tattoos for a related reason: these conspiring hands.

So in my case, it's just pure ideology, but whatever

>> No.9035421

>>9035414
Circumcision is an entirely unnecessary and potentially damaging procedure that is conducted purely for superficial purposes. It would only be ironic, however, if you had been circumcised on your own request rather than that of your parents.

>> No.9035587

>>9035406
>What is it that makes you think your opinion is relevant or important to other people?
Because my opinion is more correct than the vast majority of others when it comes to this topic. I can justify it from both factual and aesthetic standpoints

>Who are you to judge what another person of full mental faculties does to their own body?
That's the thing, most women who do this are not of full mental faculties. They have harmful body image and self esteem issues.

>acting as though you get to dictate whether or not something that does not effect you in any meaningful way is 'acceptable' is asinine.
It's not asinine because I can reinforce my opinion with supporting facts and arguments. Most of the time, nipple piercings are nothing but superficial, affectatious, shortsighted eyesores that do nothing more that signal "I have problems! Stay away!".

>>9035408
>are u sure u dont have a vagina between ur legs instead of a cock? what kind of man thinks about that so much.. jesus christ i feel like im reading a chick talking about a guy, you are at least bisex.
I certainly do have a cock, all the more reason which is why I should care passionately about this subject. I'm not bisexual, I'm straight.

Ultimately yes, someone can do whatever the fuck they want with their body. But that doesn't mean what they do isn't retarded and I won't forever consider them a retard for doing it. In fact I'll be seeing a girl this weekend that likely has her nips pierced, sadly. If this is true then it will be a quick hook up before I dump her aside

>> No.9035632

>>9035587
>my opinion is more correct
The only evidence you've presented to support this is your own opinion.

>most women who do this are not of full mental faculties
This is, once again, nothing more than an opinion. Without substantial and convincing evidence you're simply engaging in bigotry.

>supporting facts and arguments
You have provided none of these, if you do possess any reliable and factual sources on the matter I would be very interested in seeing them.

>nothing but superficial, affectatious
You act as though this is inherently problematic with zero justification. Please explain how this presents a problem.

> shortsighted eyesores that do nothing more that signal "I have problems! Stay away!"
This is pure personal opinion, and is completely irrelevant. It's also a quote from Hank Hill.

>> No.9035645

>>9035403
>9035403
dude what a coincidence, I just finished reading that 30 mins ago. crazy

>> No.9035653

>TFW pull on my leghairs when I pinroll

>> No.9035660

>>9032266

No, just no.

>> No.9035682
File: 176 KB, 500x667, tumblr_lqx2ciDPUZ1qjfal1o1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9035632
Oh dear, have I chanced upon a femanon of putridly perforated mammilla? It seems I've hit a nerve

Though I may have been a bit sardonic and hyperbolic in my argumentation, but that doesn't change that I am right. I'm afraid I simply don't have time to scour the web to spoon feed your philistine mind. Call me asinine, a bigot, whatever you will, but that still won't change that I am correct. Pierced nipples are an abomination and anyone who condones this grotesque practice of mutilation should be skewered by stake and roasted by fire

>> No.9035693

>>9033362
/pol/ock here. (Think I missed a turn)

As a strait male let me say that hairy legs arms faces and armpits are a big no no . The men who fuck you while in Sasquatch mode are just dealing with it. (Same way we deal with other faults.). Hair around the pussy is different and I have seen different views. That said a universal for hair down their is to wax or shave the shit around the side and the bottom. Please keep all hair if any on the top.

(Remember even macho gay guys like waxed boys. Hair is a masculine trait and masculine humans tend not to select for it. This is why gay men who are switches might be okay with hair but a power top likes things waxed.)

>> No.9035702
File: 557 KB, 1280x1055, 121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>All this insightful, intelligent, tolerant and sensitive replies

The thread has taken this kind of flow just because you’re assuming that OP is a girl.
If it was a guy to post questions like: “Is it ok to keep my beard/moustache?”, “is it ok to paint my nails?” you would immediately go apeshit crazy and call him an *autist* or whatever.

Women privilege, ladies and gentlemen.

This basically sums it up: if you are a woman, you’re entitled to do whatever you feel comfortable to and whatever you like. There will always be someone, somewhere, who appreciates you - “someone” being “a very large amount of people”. If you’re a guy, you should and must be always on the top of yourself, judging every little thing and trying not to stand out, trying not to be too low-profile and generic and stuff. If you don’t, you’d end up being an “autist”.

>what I’ve learned from /fa/.

>> No.9035710

>>9035702
not only do you sound like a butthurt autist but you dress like one too

>> No.9035714

>>9035710
That's not me, that's a girl. Thanks for proving me right.

>> No.9035720

>>9035714
Shut up autist, I didn't prove shit. Really, that's a grill tho? Haha why does she have bacon? How cute and quirky

>> No.9035734

>>9035702
Oh, for fuck's sake.

> If you’re a guy, you should and must be always on the top of yourself, judging every little thing and trying not to stand out, trying not to be too low-profile and generic and stuff. If you don’t, you’d end up being an “autist”.

This is literally-literally only on 4chan where insecure fuccbois come to vent their tall poppy syndrome and puff up their own mediocrity.

And to be honest, you must not know many women too well if you think they don't get similar dynamics afk much more often than men do, just with different pejoratives. Males tend to get sorted with less viscousness.

I'll respond to the rest of the dumbassery ITT later.

>> No.9035742

>>9035682
You're not doing a very good job of hiding how mad you are. Maybe you should take a break: have a glass of water, go for a short walk, maybe have something to eat. I didn't accuse you of being a bigot, I pointed out that you made a claim that insults the intelligence of a whole bunch of people you don't know with zero evidence, and asked you to provide some to avoid presenting a bigoted opinion. You've still yet to present anything beyond blind opinion, so if you're correct it's merely by coincidence. I think nipple piercings are unattractive, but I don't presume to think that opinion dictates whether it's acceptable.

>tumblr image
Or perhaps you should just go back there.

>> No.9035748

>>9034246
>Hispanic Irish
Just say American

>> No.9035758

I'm a guy. I shave my beard, my armpits and my chest.

For me, shaved legs are an absolute must on women. Never been with a woman who didn't have shaved legs.

>> No.9035771

>>9035758
>chest
Why?

>> No.9035787

>>9035771
I like it when girls lick my chest.

>> No.9035791

>>9035720
kek'd fragrantly

>> No.9035792

>>9035787
Fair enough. I shaved my chest regularly when I was a teenager and that shit was a lot of trouble. Kudos to you for the dedication.

>> No.9035898

>>9035742
The poor fellow doesn't even know he's being bamboozled

>> No.9035986

>>9035898
>m... muh... merely pretending!

>> No.9036116

Jesus christ you losers like to argue. No, shave your legs if you want dick.

>> No.9036807

>>9034100
>It's acceptable for women to do whatever they want with their body.

Yes, they can also gain 200 lbs if they want...they just shouldn't expect anyone to be attracted to them except the most desperate betas

>Waaah I have hairy armpits and legs and no guys talk to me anymore ;_____;

>> No.9036833

>this thread
gb2tumblr

>> No.9037025

>>9035407

u really pwned them anon!! xD

>> No.9037034

>>9037025
you're really pwning me with your liberal arts lena dunham everyone needs to be a leftist cry baby ironic emoticon responses

>> No.9037041

>>9037034

don't be mad anon :(

>> No.9037046
File: 97 KB, 400x400, !1413259523810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hairy pussies are quite erotic

>> No.9037049

>>9033339
LISTEN TO THIS MAN
HE UNDERSTANDS

An extremely attractive woman with a hairy muff, sometimes armpits, is hot
It's the juxtaposition
Kinda like hot chicks with large eyebrows

>> No.9037346

>>9033825
Fine. If you're going to be a whiny little bitch about it, do what you want. But don't complain when people give you snide looks, make comments and think you're fucking disgusting. Shaving makes you look clean.

>> No.9037353

>>9033844
ewwwww, is she some kind of liberal freak or poor?? Because those women are super anal about their body hair.

>> No.9037357

>>9034100
How do I know you are a girl.

>> No.9037359

>>9037041
Ooooh resorting to calling people mad because you can't back up your argument. You really need to go back to whatever hole you came from.

>> No.9037362

>>9034652
My man.

>> No.9037363

>>9034100
Lol you can do whatever you want sugarbuns but don't expect a man to be attracted to you when you've got hair everywhere.

>> No.9037365

>>9035406
tumblr pls go

>> No.9037380

>>9036807
Ayy the problem with this stuff becoming a thing is that there is going to be a moment where they are going to try to glamorize shit like being overweight (which they are already doing) because of muh beauty ideals.

>> No.9037393

>>9032266
Fucking hell where are all these tumblr-tier womyn coming from. On another note I'm kinda surprised that no one has resorted to using misogynism as an argument yet.

>> No.9037590

>>9036807
do you have any idea how much black people love fat white bitches? unironically too.

>> No.9037596

>>9037359

:/

>> No.9037658

>>9037590
It's the other way around. Fat white girls love black guys. Black guys just know they're an easy fuck.

>> No.9037691

i dont have a problem with girls with hairy arms, but hairy legs are a big no no

>> No.9037713

>>9033365
bump

>> No.9037719

>>9037590
It's mostly a thing about access and social engineering.

>> No.9037782

>>9032266

Everyone's going to have a different opinion, OP.
It's a stupid question unless you like watching tumbleristas and autistic plebians argue over the internet

>>9032364
>>9033643
>>9034280
>>9034298
>>9034347
Agree with these posts for the most part.

Used to hate hairy legs in my teens, but after being in a couple long term relationships, i dont notice it much. It'd bother me if it were excessive but excessive doesn't look good on anyone so no surprise there.

If you wanna go against the norm, you're going to have a tough time. Keep your legs hairy if you want, but don't act surprised if you get a shit ton of negative reactions.

>> No.9038451

I hate body hair on people, if I see a dude with a whole pack of tabaco under his armpits I'm immediately grossed out, same goes for girls. It just isn't smo0oo0o0ot.

>> No.9038519

>>9037046
nah son

>> No.9038597

Hairy women are only /fa/ if they're lesbians going for full-on Frida Kahlocore, being artists living in a tropical country surrounded by colorful birds.

So, no.

>> No.9038937

I'm alpha successful male and I'm down with the hairy legs. Don't take advice from the beta autists.

>> No.9039025
File: 1.10 MB, 2592x1936, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I usually epilate, though I haven't in about 2 months.
Doesn't look /fa/ to me.

>> No.9039190
File: 1.98 MB, 245x286, laughing manthing.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9038937
>I'm alpha successful male and I'm down with the hairy legs

>> No.9039313

>>9039025
such delicate and soft feminine hairs. Hot.

>> No.9039318
File: 34 KB, 210x210, vomit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9032266
>>9032364
>>9039025

>> No.9039320

>>9039313
I'll stop for a few more months and post pics when they get thicker and kind of curly

>> No.9039328

>>9039318
>implying you've ever had the pleasure of seeing smooth woman legs in real life

kek

>> No.9039391

>>9039320
Actually speaking of this I actually find nipple hair on women so fucking hot... I guess that's a bit strange?

>> No.9039423

>>9033283
>thinks hairy women are attractive
So you're a homosexual

>> No.9039584

>>9039190
W2c jaw

>> No.9039612
File: 45 KB, 670x450, no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9034100
>>9033362
>>9034223
>>9038937
>>9034280
>>9034347
>>9034533
>>9035702
>>9033010

Get this stupid disgusting shit away from here.

You fuckers seriously need to fuck off and go to tumblr.

>> No.9039625 [DELETED] 

>>9039612
i doubt they're even people bro, the typing/rhetoric reads likes it from pre-written handbook on internet propaganda and thought-manipulation.

probably some reddit/kike shill

>> No.9039632 [DELETED] 
File: 285 KB, 612x474, 1415038309713.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039612
i doubt they're even people bro, the typing/rhetoric reads likes it from pre-written handbook on internet propaganda and thought-manipulation.

probably some reddit/kike shill who made the the OP with the intent of posting support masquerading as other anons.

>> No.9039636

>>9037049
Same

I can't seem to find any pictures of hot girls with armpit hair though. I quick search through tumblr and all I'm seeing is atrocious beasts.

It's a shame cuz this summer I saw a legit 9/10 with a bit of armpit hair and my dick was diamonds. She kind of looked like that asian tumblr girl with the big lips that always gets posted here.

Anyone have a link to her tumblr?

>> No.9039889

I think the better question is...
Is it okay for a woman to have a hairy ass?

>> No.9039985

>>9039889

oh hell no

>> No.9040008

Is it acceptable?
Yes.
Is it attractive?
No.

>> No.9040435

I won't fuck a woman who shaves. Who wants a pussy that looks like a baby except a faggot pedo?

A good adult pussy looks like a forest. Sexy, hairy bush.

Hairy ass is OK too as long as she can take the cock.

And women who shave their legs or arm pits can piss off. They aint getting near this dick unless they are the way god intended.

>> No.9040444
File: 21 KB, 450x305, lol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9032266
I'm gay, but I recently made a top five of the hottest chicks in my college town. Number one is this short haired chick with leg fuzz - imagine Natalie Portman if she was a writer, with the voice of Babe's dog mom from that movie

>> No.9040458
File: 333 KB, 540x713, 1336968081923.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9038519
pleb

>> No.9040647

>>9040444
Cool

>> No.9040658

>>9040008
This

>> No.9040668

>>9040435
maximum b8

>> No.9040674

>Is acceptale for women to stop shaving?
no

>> No.9040868

do what you want,if any of my fwb did this shit to me doe il drop them and get one who actually shaves

>> No.9040897

>>9033844
pics fuccboi pics

post some pics to be visited by nymph of good fits

>> No.9040919

It's as acceptable as being fat. Yeah, feel free to fucking not shave, but then sit the fuck down and accept that not everyone will like you for it