[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 313 KB, 686x510, bluehair.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8522033 No.8522033 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.8522218

What you do is breed with a woman that has good skin and while she is pregnant you get a shaman to transfer your soul into your son's body.

>> No.8522265

You keep doing it, you just have a longer transition phase.

>> No.8522292

Use conditioner in place of shampoo.

Been doing it for almost 3 years now. Water only gave me massive painful zits all over my scalp for 4 weeks until I gave up. Now I have great hair and no zits

Bitches be showerin with me like "where's your shampoo" and then I'm all like "I don't use it" and then they're all like "eeeew that's gross I don't want to sleep with you anymore" and then I'm all like "Like II give a fuck. Besides, this is where the dream ends and I wake up in my barren apartment."

>> No.8522309

>>8522292
>Bitches be showerin with me like "where's your shampoo" and then I'm all like "I don't use it" and then they're all like "eeeew that's gross I don't want to sleep with you anymore" and then I'm all like "Like II give a fuck. Besides, this is where the dream ends and I wake up in my barren apartment."
I chuckled warmly.

>> No.8522317

I had quite a bit of acne on my forehead and I had oily skin and hair, but I started no-poo and all that went away. I didn't really suffer any sort of transitory period, but I can't speak for everyone, of course.

>> No.8522402

wait, so do you also not use any products as well?