[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 30 KB, 180x180, 1251937848405.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8394614 No.8394614 [Reply] [Original]

Is it possible to have an /fa/ facebook? I'm thinking of making an account. And I'm talking content, behavior or stuff that'll make mine stand out from the usual?

>> No.8394620

>>8394614
get the fuck out of here with that shit. there's nothing wrong with facebook but trying to create some kind of cool persona is retarded. if you're gonna make one, be yourself. faggot.

>> No.8394720

spam guro and periodically trickle some death grips lyrics in. done.

>> No.8394729

Make your profile pic a pic of George costanza

>> No.8394764

the only /fa/ facebook is one that you don't use. just have one and let people tag you in stuff, but never post anything. just like stuff to show you appreciate things though

>> No.8394821

>>8394614
seeing as it is facebook you need friends as "cool" as you're trying to be

this advice is only cool to people who are super average or 'alt lit' kind of people but that's what i'm assuming people are like around you:

make your profile either super quiet and private everywhere or have everything save a few things public

if you're attractive and you really want to, just be really cryptic or weird and have your friends like your stuff as if it's one big inside joke.
you'll probably just get girls commenting like "wtf anon" and you and your friends can just like the comment and say some other weird shit

just be a little inaccessible and disappear. maybe you can swoop in sometimes and do something normal and then leave again
if you're tagged in pictures or talk about stuff you can make sure it's something the people around you don't do but don't discuss it at length

honestly trying to be cool on the internet is actually a waste of time

>> No.8394833

>>8394821

hmm i like these thoughts, thanks

>> No.8395041

>>8394614
>ITT: Autism-level insecurity

You even made me use the a-word. I don't like doing that.

>> No.8395181
File: 1.18 MB, 680x451, c6a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8395041

sorry it's just, i been lurking here for a while now and everyone on /fa/ preached strongly against even having a facebook. i guess i just wanted to know if there's a better way to have/run one. i'll just go headbutt an oncoming 18 wheeler...