[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 146 KB, 290x215, supercuts.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8077476 No.8077476[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

opinion on getting a haircut from pic related?

>> No.8077637

bump

>> No.8077641

it's not the place that matters it's the person cutting your hair

it is pretty hard to fuck up the standard /fa/ HY since it's just done with a buzzer, but I've seen it happen.

>> No.8077642

nothing inherently wrong with it

depends on who you get

>> No.8077690

only if you're desperate and need an emergency (?) haircut. i went to a supercuts for the first and last time last summer and it was interesting. no wash/conditioning, 0 product was used only water, girl barely touched the scissors and basically did everything via buzzer.....mess

>> No.8077992

last time i went there was 3 people, 2 younger folk, one was a cool guy, and the other a hot babe.

the 3rd was a fat ugly girl, and of course she was the one that wanted to cut my hair

i get in the seat and tell her what i want and she literally just shaves my fucking head, like seriously what the fuck, i told her the measurements i wanted on side, and to trim the top

i just said it looked nice and didn't mention the fact that it wasn't the fucking cut that i had asked for

she just casually mentioned "yup a lot of people coming in here for shaves now that winter is over."

why, why, i even paid the full price when i should have beat the shit out of her for fucking up my head fuck her fuck supercuts

it is seriously so fucked that they could employ such a bitch who is apparently deaf to cut hair

i will now be cutting my own hair, it will probably turn out really fucking bad, but atleast i can control what the fuck happens unlike some ugly fat motherbitch to touch my scalp

>> No.8078006
File: 2 KB, 74x125, 1397094895786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8077992

>> No.8078109

I work as a hair dresser there. I am a little overweight and not very attractive, but I deal with some very rude customers.

The other day this autistic looking neo-nazi man came in wearing bundeswehr milsurp head to toe, and stammered he wanted a "H-hitler Youth". He explained what this was was and even showed me a World War II picture, which quite frankly, looked like shit, but I proceeded to give it to him, modifying it slightly in his best interests.

When I was done, I asked him if it was what he wanted and he mumbled something about it looking "nice".

I tried to make idle talk with him a bit about the weatherand commented that a lot of people were cutting their hair quite short now, but he was quite clearly too autistic to respond and became quite visibly flustered.

He walked out, payed me twice the price of a hair cut. I asked if he wanted his change but he just managed a "y-you too" before walking out, looking as if I was going to eat him.

>> No.8078152

>>8077476

Every one I have been to was fucking awful.

Find a real barber--women are 99% awful at cutting men's hair

>> No.8078160

i'm SO glad that I have a dedicated barber shop to go to, so I don't have to deal with all this discount hair cut filth. There is nothing better than the classic barber shop atmosphere.

>> No.8078361
File: 214 KB, 1600x1200, barber.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8078160
>implying you are sociable or manly enough to go to a barber shop

I'm laughing my ass off at the image of your skinny pasty self walking in wearing rick owens

>> No.8078423
File: 288 KB, 1008x1046, 1375747896635.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8078461

>>8078361
well he just said he does so I guess its working alright for him