[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 210 KB, 650x945, 13542470890735.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8058863 No.8058863[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I'm going to share my story with you /fa/ because I have to thank you, really.

About two years ago I was a fat loser who fapped to chinese cartoons (still do) and played video games all day (still do). I had long shitty hair that I wouldn't style at all, I actually had my mother cut it. I wore ugly graphic TShirts and would have pants that made me looke 30 pounds heavier than I am. Girls wouldn't talk to me in highschool but I made some really close friends that I'm still very close with today, they are like brothers to me. I'm 22 now but two years ago I was convinced that I was fat, ugly, and weird. I've been browsing 4chan since I was in 9th grade and in 2012 I finally came onto /fa/ for the first time. I never really understood how weightloss worked but after reading a thread on the front page I made it my mission to lose as much weight as I could. I went from 200 something to 147, people actually told me that I lost too much weight, gained some muscle though so it looks fine now. I started dressing very nice and I have a great jawline so I could pull off a fairly good hitler youth haircut. I was still convinced I was ugly though, maybe because I looked at myself in a mirror for so many years thinking that.

>> No.8058865

Last year I transferred from a community college into a four year university so I had the opportunity to meet a lot of new people. I've always been a nice guy and open to a lot of people so I made friends fairly quickly, even with people who don't exactly have the same interests I do. However, I was still convinced I was ugly but hid it well under a ton of /fa/ shit. I went to a few parties and was the sort of guy who would just sit around with friends and hang off to the side of the room, not really approaching any girls. I hooked up with a semi-ugly girl and lost my virginity to her, she probably was happy since I have blonde hair and blue eyes and she was south asian. I was still convinced I was ehh looking and that was probably the best I could do. Then something happened. I started getting some strage compliments, it seemed like the occational girl I would talk to would actually be flirting with me. Then I went to a party and a VERY VERY attractive girl told me I was the cutest guy there and like three different girls tried to hook up with me that same evening. No one ever called me attractive before. I had a conversation with a close friend of mine and what I previously mentioned came up and he mentioned that I'm very attractive and his family members would actually ask who that very attractive boy was when I was over his house. I was really really stupid. All this time I thought girls wouldn't look at me because I was ugly but it was actually girls looking away because they were intimidated by me, all those girls who would snapchat me non-stop were actually trying to get in my pants. I was so stupid. So, thank you /fa/. I was a swan who thought he was an ugly duckling.

>> No.8058873

rootin4u but please get inspo beyond pic related

>> No.8058879

>>8058873
I really don't dress like that to be honest, I'm on my phone so I just grabbed a random pick off the sticky.

>> No.8058904

Well done OP :)

Could we get some before and after action tho?

>> No.8058925

>>8058863
Good to hear there are people who actually get out of the shithole cause it seems like a lot of fat people like being fat and ugly post urself fit face whatever

>> No.8059146

>>8058865
good stuff op. remember don't let your narcissim get to your head, it will wreck your life. i guarantee it. always be humble. you know the woes of no confidence so you should treat people with no confidence some respect as well :)

ive been there, nw im gonna go slay some pussay

>> No.8059155

>>8059146
I still have little confidence and I'm shy as fuck but at least I know I won't be laughed at if I try approaching an attractive girl.