[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 166 KB, 800x534, 1394608614307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7928607 No.7928607[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So basically I went to the first appointment and things were looking bleak. Doc said with the amount of hair loss I had (completely bald from 19, combination of Male Pattern Baldness and stress) it would be impossible to transplant hair because I had no donor hairs left to give. "What kind of torture is this? Technology has come far enough to be able to monitor my every movement with drones, and you still can't produce genetically modified hair?" A few rude words were exchanged and then I stormed out of his office.

Later that evening I was talking to my gay friend Henrique, and he gave me the suggestion that would save my esteem and career and would provide me with a thick full head of hair.

>> No.7928614

I found a reputable surgeon this time, for I knew it had to be perfect to work (other surgeon was Mexican.) He invited me in and straight away told me it straight: "I can't do anything about this, you don't have any hair. Sorr-" "Wait!" I blurted. His expression changed ever slightly from a warm knowledgeable smirk to an attentive stare. I turned around and and threw off my jacket, fumbled with my shirt and threw it on the chair beside me. Staring at my back with what I can only assume would have been amazement the Doctor (Korean) muttered under his breath "hory shit."

"Indeed-- Hairy shit"

My back had always had a lot of hair, but it wasn't until I turned 25 had the hairs started to grow past their normal size to a length unseen before in the human race.
"Doc, could you? ...Would you do this for me?"
I turned to meet his face.

>> No.7928616

An expression of shock slowly forced itself into a face of understanding.
He fumbled for the intercom.
"S-Sarah would you send in the interns? Cancel my 3 o clock surgery. We....... have a hairy situation in here."
a month later my back hair problem had cleared, and my head? little tiny speckles of... hair! That's right! The surgery was a success.

Fast forward 3 years, and a happy chapter of my life. My glowing red locks of hair blow in the wind as my girlfriend soon to be fiance (wink) ran her hand up my back and through the thick knots of my glossy thick mane.

"I love you" she whispered her hands around my neck. She pulled my head down softly and gave a soft kiss on my head.

I love you too.

>> No.7928622 [DELETED] 

Wow now that was cool

-samson

>> No.7928623
File: 239 KB, 511x428, cec.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7928624

>>7928607
>>7928614
>>7928616
beautiful

>> No.7928648

>>7928607
10/10 post. good job OP

>> No.7928946

I thought this was going to be baldchan: the origin story.
Disappointed.