[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 33 KB, 402x600, Wang_201009222051535[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7631051 No.7631051[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Do you any of you pretty much just wear the same thing every day?

My standard outfit is a pair of roshes or beat up plimsolls, black jeans, and a black t shirt. I'll wear a sweatshirt or a thermal under if it's chilly but that's pretty much it. When I want variety I'll just throw on some chinos/wear a sweater + oxford. Tapered sweats if it's pretty cold.

I used to be pretty into styleforum type stuff so had stacks of oxfords, flannels, cardigans, v necks, outerwear, etc. but I just kind of got over it.

Is it alright to wear the same thing 1/3 of the week or more if it's basic, fits well, and looks good? I feel like my fits are a reflection of myself as I am rather than what I would like to be so I feel pretty confident and at ease in my clothes unlike before when I felt like I was putting out an image.

>> No.7631067

You should have some kind of variety, but in general yes, it's fine.

>> No.7631078

more /fa/ to have one style and ride on it for few years

>> No.7631157

>>7631051
yeah this about sums it up. Good bye /fa/

>> No.7631165

it's ok to have an "uniform", because when you vary it's more notable.
that's what i do, at least. i wear long sleeved tees daily for a while then go with dress shirts and a lot of layering one day. gets them niggas mirin'

>> No.7631194
File: 210 KB, 705x1424, dojaks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

errday

>> No.7631210

>>7631194
are you a guy? post hair from front, it looks cool as fuck

basically i wear the same kind of fit most days just with different items, like it's always sneakers, jeans, plain or band t shirt and maybe a sweater and coat if it's colder

looking to get into dressier shoes tho

>> No.7631546

w3c awangs shoes?

>> No.7632306

>>7631210
it's a cheap wig

>> No.7632326

I do. Normally just a crew cut sheatshirt, black jeans, and boots. To be honest I've been wearing the same shoes in uniform for about 6 years. I'm skinny so I can't really pull off plain shirts, otherwise I'd probably wear a plain black or white shirt everyday

>> No.7632674

Generally I wear the same colour scheme because I'm not that fashionable. Usually it's white yohji shirt and black yohji pants with some sort of contrasting shoe. the shirt is always super loose fitting and the bottoms are always loose. jelly how good some people can get really good yohji fits, I've got a weird body so it doesn't sit on me very well.