[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 261 KB, 313x354, selfinator.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7628323 No.7628323[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Post yo morning routine
mines pretty much
>shave
>shower
>dry off
>lotion up my fucking skin (always dry as fuck after a shower)
>put some boxers on and maybe like a tee
>do my hair
>eat
>brush teeth
>rest of my clothes on
>cologne
>leave the fucking house for whatever
pic related is me

>> No.7628350

why would you need to publicly type that out though

i'd kinda get it if there was something innovative or extraordinary about your routine but there isn't

>> No.7628362

>>7628350
idk mines kinda boring wanted to hear others

>> No.7628613

>>7628350
This thread is clearly trolling or attention whoring.
Look at the picture he used.
Does that look like a picture someone that has spent more than a month lurking /fa/ would post?

>> No.7628692
File: 149 KB, 960x720, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>> No.7628890

>>7628323
>wake
>sex
>bake
>exercise
>if time sex again
>get ready for work (clean, gather things, etc.)
>bake
>jog to work
>breakfast at breaktime

this is honestly my routine. Only good part of day, because the rest is work.

>> No.7628903

>>7628890
>Jog to work.
Boak.
Apart from that though baking is pretty cool.

>> No.7628914

>>7628890
>the rest is work
yeah because posting on 4chan is so laborious

>> No.7628919

get yelled at for sleeping
sleep more
finally get the fuck up
shit or piss
drink tea
masturbate
wash face,brush teeth, lotion up, do hair
get dressed
masturbate more
drive the fuck to school then sleep and masturbate more

>> No.7628931

>>7628914
How is jogging to work not then me at work?

>>7628903
idk what boak even means.

>> No.7628944

>>7628931
Cause you'll be all hot and sweaty. Feel really tight. Don't you have to wear a suit?

>> No.7628950

>>7628944
I change clothes quickly when I get there. And I am a girl, so I just put on a dress. I rarely smell. It's only 15 min run or so.

>> No.7628961

>>7628950
>BUH TEE DUBWEE EM EH GERL!!1!

>> No.7628963

>>7628961
I only meant to say, it is not a requirement for me to wear a suit.

>> No.7628985

>>7628961
you're fucking obnoxious

>> No.7628991

>>7628985
is your mind perturbed bro?

>> No.7629037
File: 28 KB, 400x600, 1348258941477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up
>brush teeth
>skip breakfast because I never have enough time
>don't shower because I'm in welding courses so I'll get dirty anyway
>put up old jeans
>put on old long shirt
>put all my equipment for class in car
>drive to school
>takes about 5 minutes
>get in class
>go into shop
>start welding my 1/4 steel plate
>currently on 7018 stick welding
>finish up
>get home
>stay in dirty clothing
>maybe shower
>eat whatever I can afford for the month
>get changed for my shitty wendys job
>always get stuck with closing
>get home at 1:30 am
>sleep
>repeat

You can't be /fa/ at all in welding guys...

>> No.7629041

>>7628890

maybe if you didn't 'bake' so much you might be able to get a job you actually enjoy

>> No.7629085

>>7629041
i didn't realize we were posting the whole days schedule...did you want to hear about my fulfilling Montessori career?

>> No.7629101

>>7629085

Actually yes, I just googled it and it sounds interesting. I apologize for judging you based on you being a baker.

>> No.7629107

>>7629085
maybe if you didn't 'bake' so much your replies wouldn't be so disoriented and defensive

>> No.7629134

dont know if 2-4pm is a 'morning' routine but i wake n bake

>> No.7629142
File: 93 KB, 645x773, 1349906309939.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up
>check emails and shit in bed
>drink 1 litter of water
>make latte
>lurk internet, answer to emails
>run
>shower
>brush teeth
>wash face
>make more coffee
>sit at to my computer and start working
>leave house only for food, running & cycling

>> No.7630189

>>7629101
To be completely and utterly honest, it is actually incredible. Montessori was a beast at knowledge--her observation skills were uncanny and she was the first female physician in Italy.

Fast forward to today? Scientists are now saying "actually, she was right!"

And as for me? I firmly believe my Montessori education teaching me to read, write, and do math up to long division all by 6 years old was ALL the school I have ever needed.
>Literally, first grade through high school is a review of what I learned in Montessori.

>>7629107
You REALLY want me to be a bad person because I smoke pot, eh? I really can't be normal? Because I've smoked for years and no one even knows unless I mention it. People are always impressed with my happiness, intelligence, and good conversation. Or they are highly intimidated by it. There are many people out there, I will admit.

You seem uneducated yourself. Do you honestly believe weed is "disorienting" me? lmao

>> No.7630200

>>7629134
...is this when you are getting up to start the 12 hour shift of "awareness" most of us call "daytime"? If so, yes. This wake n bake is acceptable as long as you are brushing your teeth at some point. Might want to start flossing, too. I hear it does wonders.

>> No.7630201

>>7629142
>shit in bed

>> No.7630215

>>7629142
>and shit in bed
My sides are off discovering the wonders of the gallexy

>> No.7630222

>>7628323
Looking good op (no homo)
Post your routine and diet. I'm entering cutting period now but I know fuck all about it in general.

>> No.7630233

>>7629142
>shit in bed

Okay that got me. I was just heading to sleep too.

>> No.7630229

>potheads actually believe this
lol. keep smoking pot to fill that void in your life. its really funny how potheads get really defensive when you bash weed and try to justify it.

>> No.7630242

>>7628692

every routine thread

>> No.7630236

>>7630189
>>potheads actually believe this
>lol. keep smoking pot to fill that void in your life. its really funny how potheads get really defensive when you bash weed and try to justify it.

>> No.7630306

>>7630236
Are you for real? I obviously don't care either way if others smoke. Like I said, I don't pass out samples with pamphlets on the corner.

It is the people who DON'T smoke who are making a big deal out of this. Why do you guys want to crucify me so bad?

>> No.7630380

>>7630306
im not crucifying you, im just saying that smoking pot is bad for you and for society. It has nothing to do with you, personally, but that aspect of your life is, in my opinion, wrong. If its such i big part of your life that you get offended, you need to seek help because it has consumed you

>> No.7630411

>wake up
>check snaps/text bf
>make coffee, heat up magic bag in microwave
>wash face/coffee/put wonderful hot bag on shoulders
>shower or not depends lel
>get dressed
>dick around for awhile
>make up/brush hair
>socks
>pack bag for work/school
>dick around some more/maybe fap
>realize im going to miss my bus
>run and barely make the bus

daily.

>> No.7630422

>>7628323
If your skin is dry after your shower, you need to stop taking such hot showers. You're getting dehydrated after them

>> No.7630434

>>7630380
You have just stated wildly a bunch of opinions--and you stated them as fact! Interesting. I teach young children and I do it well. You can't actually prove beyond your opinion that I am doing anything wrong or less than I could have.

And amusingly, you are assuming that I am offended.

Have you noticed it is YOU who is offended by a lifestyle you cannot understand? Simply because I live differently than you, doesn't mean that I have been consumed by any evil.

To be completely honest, I think very little of our societies complete acceptance of both caffeine and nicotine addictions. I don't understand how either of those are acceptable, but me smoking something LESS addictive than either of those is "consuming".

>Do you believe avid tea drinkers are "consumed" as well?
>What about those that need coffee every morning home brewed or store bought? Is this bad for them and the society as a whole?
>How on earth does me doing everything productive EXCEPT (in your opinion) smoking pot (which I pay every lick and tax and dime for btw and do so legally) have ANYTHING to do with society? Especially if society has no clue and has accepted me into the folds?

Or can we accept that people that work 9+ hours a day like to jump start ahead and then unwind at the end of it?

Let me guess--oh no, I responded to you. Now I am defensive and coming down from my addiction. Right?

>> No.7630603

>>7630434
alright, first, i state my opinions as fact because its a more forceful and persuasive way to get your point across. Look at any politician and tell me i'm wrong.

I am not offended by you smoking weed, honest to god. I literally could give a shit about *you* smoking pot, but i care about people smoking in pot in general. EVERYONE that i knew whom smoke pot consistently has done nothing with their lives. With very little exceptions, thats the rule ive seen. Ive seen peoples lifes being consumed with it. Smoking pot is not the problem per-say, its the culture and the mentality that has came with it. Friends of mine's lives literally destroyed. I can see two things and a correlation between them. Look at any "bad group" of people, they all do drugs. Look at any good and sucsessful group of people. Medically, its an outstanding way to treat illness such as glaucoma.

And don't compare weed to caffeine, for god's sake. Chemically, yes, they are both addictive and classified as a drug, but they are completely different apart from that. Caffeine does not alter your thought-process or mentality. Caffeine even has good side effects, increase alertness and ability to learn. Weed does change your thought-process.

The fact that so many people unwind and start they with other outlets than weed makes your last argument void. Drink some coffee, like the majority. At the end of the day, you can play a video game or read. Weed is just not a necessary risk.

I, for one, cant wait until the DEA cracks down on Colorado and federally charges everyone with weed on them.

>> No.7630618
File: 34 KB, 309x400, ATIannmarie.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7630603

>> No.7630624

>>7630618
grade a post trunks, as per-usual. let the grownups talk about the pressing issues

>> No.7630631

>>7630603
protip: most of the people who smoke weed dont tell anyone they smoke weed except other weed smokers

its like alcohol, there are a large number of daily, habitual users giving a bad reputation to a majority of people who just enjoy the substance on occasion in their own homes

>> No.7630628

someone post patrick bateman routine

>> No.7630654

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8NPVwEFLI0
TURN UP TURN UP TURN UP TURN UP

>> No.7630706

>>7630603
Here's where you are wrong. Did you know that some of the MOST people buying medical marijuana cards here in Cali are actually...professionals??? Ahmazing. You should show up to the clubs, see who shows up. You might be surprised.

As they say, its the one thing that ALL races do almost at an equal rate.

Also, I've lived in white neighborhoods. They tend to do what feels like far worse than the poor ones I choose to live in now. They are all lost, living in houses of shit they collect, with disgusting family problems and terrible, judgmental outlooks on life, often justifying violence and greed to themselves.

I've even lived around the rather elite wealthy in my state and witnessed their lives first hand. Not much more impressive.

The only difference is that they don't have the police snooping at their doors all day.

You aren't going to convince me YOUR addiction is (somehow) better than MINE. On to the next one...

Hey! Here's a list of "Wrong" things. (I'm giving it because you seem to be super confused on what is and isn't):
>Biting children
>Sex with the unconscious
>Cheese on Broccoli
>Nuking innocent Civilians
>Domestic Crimes
>Drone Strikes
>Wedgies
>Camel Toes
>Cloth stuck in any crevice on the human body
>Rent prices being more than half my rent
>Two beers in the Fridge
>Lions going extinct.

Here's a List of What Isn't:
>Indulging in oneself without harming any other in the privacy of one's own life.

>Remember, YOUR rights end where MY nose begins.
Technically you shouldn't give two squats about what anyone does that isn't being blown in O's at your face.

>> No.7630787

>>7630618
>>7630624
Naw that was funny. And well timed. And funny. I laughed.

>> No.7632977

>>7628692
fucking love limmy's show

and my routine is 20press ups, 50situps, shower and wash hair, moisturize face. look at acne on face, cry, don't leave the house

>> No.7633015

wake
take like 2 hits from a toothpick doob
100 pushups, 25 chinups or a mile run
all dat bathroom business
make breakfast while smoking the rest of the doob
get dressed
go to work

>> No.7633032

>>7628890
that's an amazing routine

mine:
>wake up
>cuddle
>shower
>brush
>lotionize
>dress up
>leave

>> No.7633107
File: 34 KB, 413x395, 1310483412100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7630380
>2012+2
>still believing pot is bad for you in any way shape or form

>> No.7633559

>>7629142
shower and then wash face, what?

>> No.7633577

>wake
>snooze
>wake again
>coffee
>shit
>shower
> dry hair in towel
>clothes
>leave

>> No.7633586

>>7630434
>not offended
>tldr text post

ha, pot is bad if you care about smelling and acting like a shithead

>> No.7633607

>wake up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off
>put on clothes
>shit/shower if I have to
>take off clothes
>shit/shower properly this time
>go downstairs
>coffee
>coffee
>coffee
>listen to music
>walk to school
>get there 10 minutes early
>buy two energy drinks
>drink one now, other for later
>go to classes

>> No.7633603

wake up
start making coffee
take a piss or shit whilst the kettle boils
turn on the shower
make the rest of coffee
shower
get out, dry myself
do hair
wash face
apply acne medication
brush teeth
get dressed
take pills
make sure i have everything
leave

>> No.7633624

>>7633577
>not waking up with one alarm
casual

>>7633607
this guy knows whats up

>> No.7633630

>>7633607

>shit/shower
>take off clothes

you must have some dirty clothes

>> No.7633642

>>7633630
I once wore the same pants for three weeks without washing them because they were the only pair I had.

I gave them the old Mexican Shower a few times so they wouldn't stink, but they wound up being a fire hazard so I carefully burned them in a ventilated environment.

>> No.7633706

>masturbate
>smoke cig
>shit
>shower
>dressing up
>coffe and bread from the bakery
>catch train to school listening to radiohead and look /fa/ as fuck

>> No.7633752

>>7630603
I'm glad to see at least someone here doesn't smoke

>> No.7633778

weekend:
>wake up
>take 1 bong hit and watch a movie in bed (either from laptop or TV)
>take shower, ect
>make eggs and english muffin
>make coffee and smoke cigarette

wait... hasn't this been posted like five times already?