[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 95 KB, 480x640, 1385106729340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7373179 No.7373179 [Reply] [Original]

lets talk lifestyle /fa/

what kind of life do you lead to go with your tricky dick ovens sweats and geos? lets hear about where you live, places you go, things you like and how it makes you /fa/.

My life isn't that /fa/,
>Sophomore at local University
>loner, very pleased with it as well.
>Like lots of different styles, monochrome, streetwear, atlantic/americana workwear inspired, off the wall stuff on occasion(so randummm xDD)
>probably have undiagnosed anxiety, don't let it get to me though.
>live with parents #groanzone
>I like cars, clothes, american classic(books) and wandering around from 10pm to 3am. rarely go to partys but enjoy them when i do.
>handful of close friends i see on occasion.
I wish I had some sortof talent though. I feel so worthless because i'm jack of all trades and no mastery.

If this is shitposting i'll delete it, but I just want to see how avant garde your lives are in conjunction with the clothes

>> No.7373191

i go to college and hang out with my autistic friends who also obsess over fashion

i have no skills

my skills are looking better than everyone else; thats it

>> No.7373198

>>7373191
w2cop friends who like fashion?

>> No.7373241

>>7373179
Sure, I'll bite.

>Intl' student, freshman at okay university, trying to transfer out (social climber af), however the city is great
>loner, not too pleased with that but meh, what to do
>Dadcore, workwear, is usually what I'm dressed in
>Depressed, seeing overpriced therapist
>Living in shitty dorm room
>Like reading, more reading, being a musical snob, and a little bit more reading
>My clothes aren't avantgarde, so I really don't see much reason to try and "embody" them
>Waiting for that inheritance money and the trust to clear (and for me to get access to that sweet, sweet dough)